15 hours ago, kimiwonton said:

I'm not quite sure what's happening and dunno if it's only me.
I used to be able to auto start activities with cilents without issue last I played (Jan). I updated everything today and no matter what or where, the auto  service always fails. Am I missing something new?

No, it's been happening to me too, but it seems to only happen in rooms where I haven't set a slutting object or slutting anchor.  So the workaround I've been using is if I get the auto-init failure, I make sure I set a new slutting anchor in the room my sim is in, then tell them to start servicing.  Seems to work for me.

36 minutes ago, springacres said:

No, it's been happening to me too, but it seems to only happen in rooms where I haven't set a slutting object or slutting anchor.  So the workaround I've been using is if I get the auto-init failure, I make sure I set a new slutting anchor in the room my sim is in, then tell them to start servicing.  Seems to work for me.

Huh alright then. I guess I'll starting putting anchors down and hopefully it all improves, thank you for the suggestion!

Don't know if this is just me,

But any time I try to give a sim a trait like pheromonal flower in CAS it goes away when I exit CAS. And this has been an issue since an update back in January. I keep getting the updated version of wicked perversions every time wicked whims updates. Still no luck.

I've tried taking removing all mods, just this mod, all other mods but nothing seems to work. At this point I'm about ready to just give up and see if I can't find something similar elsewhere.

29 minutes ago, Tatoe said:

But any time I try to give a sim a trait like pheromonal flower in CAS it goes away when I exit CAS. And this has been an issue since an update back in January. I keep getting the updated version of wicked perversions every time wicked whims updates. Still no luck.

I've tried taking removing all mods, just this mod, all other mods but nothing seems to work. At this point I'm about ready to just give up and see if I can't find something similar elsewhere.

You could try looking in your saves and move the WickedPervs folder to desktop.

You could also try using MCCC to add traits instead of CAS.

23 hours ago, Excorsion said:

the only reason i would see turbo doing what you say is to squash kiddy activities....which is a good thing...and as far as i know loverlabs does not condone kiddy activities either...so think you are barking up the wrong tree or forums here bud.

Absolutely, kiddy activities are a no-no. However, this wasn't a conflict with that type of thing (I don't have that on my computer). Yet, the base game somehow flagged WW as being Malware, until I updated it this morning (when the code was removed). 

As a result, I am trying to protect my WP in the future. Just in case something weird happens again, but it becomes necessary to wait longer for it to be fixed.

14 minutes ago, SilverMnfru18 said:

Absolutely, kiddy activities are a no-no. However, this wasn't a conflict with that type of thing (I don't have that on my computer). Yet, the base game somehow flagged WW as being Malware, until I updated it this morning (when the code was removed). 

As a result, I am trying to protect my WP in the future. Just in case something weird happens again, but it becomes necessary to wait longer for it to be fixed.

I actually saw the drama over in the WW thread and I apologize for the insinuation on my end, since the sims 4 community library was something apparently coded against due to who the creator of it is and the controversy with that modder and their past work causing trouble for Turbo, not saying it'd be right to do that without mentioning it, if that is what happened with the coding of WW, do you have that as another mod requires it like the romance overhaul just as an example? it's not coding against Nisa's mod so if you have the community library it may be best to remove it until whatever apparent drama gets sorted out if that is what's indeed happening

This is all I'll mention on the matter as to not cause drama, the thread got purged over there after all and I'd rather not bring that here, but I thought I'd say this as to clear that insinuation on my end and to give you an idea on what may be happening and that it wouldn't be against NWP but rather something else that on its own is honestly innocent as it's a framework, it's just stuck to someone that has a not so great rep

9 hours ago, Gerry100 said:

So I really like your mod. My question is that will we access to the GOO form or its just for ur patreon members. I'm curious because I'd love to support you in patreon but online shopping is prohibited for my credit card so I can't shop online that means I cannot purchase stuff that has like paypal or that kind of stuff. Only solution is that I send money to the owner. So yh. That's kinda sux. So again. Will we be able to acces the GOO features? I dunno if the mod contains but the video shows it and says he has the patreon. He has horns option more eyes, and more skin tone. And I would love to have that heart shaped eye. Anyway here's the video: 

In advance thanks for ur reply! Keep up the good work!

The goo is outfit slot 1 in succubus cas accessed by reforge self on mirrors, as succubi are released you have the goo since that's how their occult form system works

1 hour ago, Tatoe said:

Might sound like a silly question but are you trying to add it to an NPC sim? I'm asking because currently Nisa's traits are blacklisted for any NPC sims, if it's a sim in your household however this is a bug

13 hours ago, Gerry100 said:

So I really like your mod. My question is that will we access to the GOO form or its just for ur patreon members. I'm curious because I'd love to support you in patreon but online shopping is prohibited for my credit card so I can't shop online that means I cannot purchase stuff that has like paypal or that kind of stuff. Only solution is that I send money to the owner. So yh. That's kinda sux. So again. Will we be able to acces the GOO features? I dunno if the mod contains but the video shows it and says he has the patreon. He has horns option more eyes, and more skin tone. And I would love to have that heart shaped eye. Anyway here's the video: 

The stuff in that video does apply to the public release as well.  It was just made before it went public.

13 hours ago, The_Countess said:

The goo is outfit slot 1 in succubus cas accessed by reforge self on mirrors, as succubi are released you have the goo since that's how their occult form system works

Yeah I know how that works but I wanna know if the mod contains the horns or is it just the paid version or just a diff mod

My sim keeps getting an greyed box that they  " must not be pseudo-occult." But the are NOT any sort of occult. The only thing I can think of is the Omegaverse mod I have and my sim is an alpha. HOWEVER I changed it to beta AND Omega and he STILL gets the message, yet my Omega female got it no problem. Also for some reason my female lost her custom skin after changing over. It was glaringly obvious because she had a HUGE tattoo underneath that make the custom skin sparkle, and when she lost it I was left looking at dark red and blacks.

35 minutes ago, FireIdar said:

" must not be pseudo-occult."

Pseudo-occults are a special sim types. I don't have the mod u use but I had Black widow trait an it saud the same thing. I had the Black Widow trit on my sim and it counted it as a pseudo-occult. atter removing it I could use the succubi thing

And I'm gonna fill out my posts above with a picture that you understand what things I mean. So She has a horn and that leg thingy. will these be available ( I never know this word to write down dunno if I got it right now xD) or not. I mean will it be in the free version or the patreon version(paid version) only?

Genetic_occult_form_final.png

32 minutes ago, Gerry100 said:

And I'm gonna fill out my posts above with a picture that you understand what things I mean. So She has a horn and that leg thingy. will these be available ( I never know this word to write down dunno if I got it right now xD) or not. I mean will it be in the free version or the patreon version(paid version) only?

The video explains how to edit the occult form, but you'll have to get all your stuff elsewhere.  Someone linked those hooves a page back.  The Sims Resource has lots of stuff, but it will take some searching-- there's a bunch of different horns if you search "horn," just a couple of tails if you search "tail" (and a ton of hairstyles and mermaid tails cluttering up your results!), and a couple different hooves if you search "hoof" or "hooves."  

Or your occult form could be a furry.  Or a normal, but very different person.  Whatever you make in GOO, is what your occult form will be.

17 hours ago, SilverMnfru18 said:

There's that one guy who has pissed off EVERY well-respected mod maker in the sims 4 modding scene, and gotten himself kicked off of LL.  Ditch his mods, and you'll be fine.

On 3/15/2021 at 4:50 PM, fred200 said:

Not sure how to manage the Drain attributes.

I don't really want my cute little succubi draining her housemates and aging them to death, who are age locked at the moment.

I have been sending her to the strip club for free range snacks.

Any suggestions?

If you mark your sim to not age (which can be easily achieved with a mod such as MCC, then their life won't be drained, for now. But long term, I agree with you. The succubi in their current form and until powers are added, will be what I consider to be 'base succubi' the lowest level of a full succubus. In the future I will definitely be adding ways that you can protect the life force of certain partners!!!

Getting a true occult form system was just such a technical challenging and time consuming thing that I didn't have a bunch of time to focus on other features besides the basics (of which there are still more needing to be added).

On 3/15/2021 at 7:24 PM, SilverMnfru18 said:

So, is there anyway to make WW optional for this to work? Turbo has started to put malware into his mod that crashes other mods that he doesn't approve of. I'd like to get rid of it, but I want to keep using WP :'( 

I just responded to a message like this minus the 'malware' fake news that's going around. 

I have no real interest in devoting the ungodly hours it would need to make a sex framework from scratch for the sims 4 when WW works so well already. Instead i'd like to focus on my more niche interests, like succubi and so forth. Having WW as a requirement allows me to do this at the expense of my mod requiring frequent patches for the latest versions of WW. 

For the malware drama, it's a false narrative. The base game has no malware warnings. It sounds like some tactic meant to manipulate you by not giving you the full story and trying to 'play the victim.' I think kiddie modders may be sweating a bit after Maxis released a statement saying they'd ban them when caught and now they are scared of above board mods starting to actively fight against such kiddie mods in order to protect the community. I wouldn't pay much attention to it. Only one side is even trying to spread a narrative right now. 

On 3/16/2021 at 12:07 AM, kimiwonton said:

I used to be able to auto start activities with cilents without issue last I played (Jan). I updated everything today and no matter what or where, the auto  service always fails. Am I missing something new?

I hear this happening for a few people. I suggest playing around with your WP (not WW, at least at first) location preference settings and to try to make use of anchors and slutting objects! 

On 3/16/2021 at 1:43 PM, Jackael said:

Hello, can anyone help me with this little matter? 

So I have a prostitute sim, and she live in Call Center lot so clients would just call her. I know there's this button called "Accept additional client" right? So when my sim got called and accept it, and once the initial client arrived i can click the "Accept addit.. Etc" button, but MC Command Center sent a notification regarding "Error Log" whenever the second client or so on spawned. I have no clue what caused it, maybe because I tinker with some MCCC settings?

You have an error in your The sims 4 folder! Please send it our way!

55 minutes ago, Gerry100 said:

The way succubi are represented varies across people and media. That's why getting a true occult form system working for succubi was so important to me and I spent so much development time on it. By default, I just include the demonic eyes to differentiate the occult form from the human form. It's up to you to reforge the occult form to look however you please.

For my occult form, I use WW's custom skintones: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims-extra-skintones
The mini_giles hooves are here:

The face details and horns are from pyxis https://pyxiidis.tumblr.com/post/129428280796/holy-branches-a-default-skin-by-pyxis-finally

I really am enjoying the Succubi portion of the mod, I plan to do some more experimenting with the mod by making a succubus prostitute who will sleep with rich guys, steal their money and break up marriages, basically a demonic female version of Jim Pickens but with lady parts and a killer sex drive xD

The Succubus mod was definitely worth the wait and I look forward to playing more with it. Nisa you and your team did an awesome job with this mod. ?

8 hours ago, Gerry100 said:

Pseudo-occults are a special sim types. I don't have the mod u use but I had Black widow trait an it saud the same thing. I had the Black Widow trit on my sim and it counted it as a pseudo-occult. atter removing it I could use the succubi thing

Ah, sorry, yeah, I noticed for the first time that MALES could have the Easter hare trait and put it on him. THAT must have been it. I'll change that. Although the idea of an succubus (or should that be incubus) having sex with men AND women and baring eggs is an original thought. It would certainly give him a little extra cash on the side.  Also does anyone know what happened to the option to give birth to EITHER eggs or babies? You used to be able to choose between your sim baring an egg or being normally pregnant. CAN THEY be normally pregnant anymore?

After messing with things further that tights bug I mentioned earlier seems to apply to all tights and not just that but also anything in the "socks" category, so like fishnets and that sort of thing, in this case though in my character's restrained form the "socks" show up, but in her unrestrained form they don't and this is across outfits. So far I;m not noticing this with any other clothing items. Another thing I've noticed is that when entering the forge sometimes may toon's weight will randomly be adjusted to something else.

On 3/16/2021 at 6:07 AM, kimiwonton said:

well.... that is interesting. For me, it's the other way around.
I always have it on "manual mode" (had before and is still activated), but whatever I do, they always auto start the activities :( and funny thing, they always use a door to auto start.
No changes at all, no matter what I do. Even with anchor points set, they always use a door ...

On 3/15/2021 at 4:43 PM, NisaK said:

There are some reports that doors, for some strange reason, are massively preferred sex locations in some games. I haven't been able to replicate this yet in my game but it's being looked into.

Thank you for being around for the first release of Succubi!!!

Yes, the idea behind sex crazed is that succubi become so sex starved that they sleep essentially with anything on two legs. It's a super horny state where logic takes a back seat to everything that's not lewd. Essentially they become a sex fiend. So they won't care that they are married to Bob, Ron is here now and Ron has a cock too. Basically the same thing as sleeping with Bob, they both have cocks, what's the difference? 

lol so in summary yes, it should ignore the faithfulness settings for now. I do have some dreams to overhaul how succubi relationships work. A typical girlfriend/boyfriend setup doesn't really feel right for a sex demon. I'd love if i could implement some sort of contract system for succubi which replaces the typical human dating ritual in exchange for exclusive dating rights and some other potential side effects.

Something I'm definitely thinking about as succubi become more developed!!! 

I'm excited too, I'm so happy I have the chance to bring succubi to the sims! I hope you are able to make the succubi of your dreams in the game now!!!

This is correct, Succubi shouldn't get pregnant. Part 2 will focus more around succubus reproduction. Since sex is both a 'food' source for succubi and succubi is so nsfw reproduction needs to work differently for them than it does for a normal sim. For example, succubi offspring need to be born into the minimal consenting age in game.

Life would be a bit scary if your hamburgers could impregnate you ?

That being said, i'm also looking into ways of introducing "succ friendly food" to the game. 

Do I even have to say it? You already know don't you:

Reveal hidden contents

8dc.jpg

This is correct. I hope to add a incubi variant to the game eventually too but for now you can have male succubi. My main reason for wanting two variants isn't in the game yet, that is I view their reproduction working very differently than human reproduction, but it's also for limitations with flavor text too. 

We are on the same page on most of these things. ESPECIALLY with the thralls. Succubi should be able to build a small cult of horny followers. I'd also like to experiment with sex addiction through succubi too. 

This mannequin bug I've seen pop up for someone else before.

It's really scary! I haven't been able to replicate it yet and have poked around at support staff for help with the issue. It seems that someone who had this bug had bad cc which was causing it. This was their solution:

"Hey guys. I found out. The batch fix break one of my skin default. Therefor the game have no available skin toon to choice when generate sims. So the game decide to give me a  mannequin instead. So to fix it I just re download the skin default file and replace it."

So perhaps do some testing with a minimal install and new sims. 

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

Thankyou so much for answering my question! I am so happy that this will be a variant and am more than happy to wait and see this mod flourish!

On 3/15/2021 at 5:43 PM, NisaK said:

There are some reports that doors, for some strange reason, are massively preferred sex locations in some games. I haven't been able to replicate this yet in my game but it's being looked into.

I've been having this issue too, pain in the rear with some of the clubs I've tried to design to disable all the doors. Your inability to replicate it prompts me to ask a question regarding a theory I've had about it - I can't remember what it's called, and can't find it on their page (possible I keep missing it) but Kritical has or had an object in game that in build mode counts as a door, albeit I'm not 100% sure it's working correctly at the moment (I recently tried to use it but it did not have the holes  it should in the wall it was on - but the build had loads of issues and when I thought I was done because it was subterranean - something went wrong at the end and lowered and removed 90% of the ground and have to fix that) I think it's possible that because animations for it have worked on other doors perhaps if it recognizes the game has that object (even if not being used) that it perhaps raises doors on the preference list higher than they maybe should be. If you don't have it but people like me do - that may be why you can't replicate it.

But that's just a theory I've had since the issue started, I don't know enough about how it all works to know if it has any merit. 

20 hours ago, NisaK said:

You have an error in your The sims 4 folder! Please send it our way!

Actually the error no longer appeared after I updated your mod and WW! I have no idea what cause it, I would like to send you the error log but it's no longer in my MCCC folder ?‍♂️