Hi,

I've beeb trying to use your mod for a few months but everytime I add it to my mods folder, it crashes my game. Every new updates you've had, it has not been successful. I've followed every step to download the mod, but nothing. I use a Mac when I play sims so I was wondering if that is the case ? Please help because I've heard rave reviews of the mod but have been unsuccessful. 

Just a suggestion on the succi reproduction.... since you are going to flesh out incubi... how hard would it be to have succi only able to be seeded by incubi? meaning they could be sex crazed because they have not found a incubi or a succi to fertilze themselves... just some food for thought.

Hey first i wanna thank you for your amazing work, i love your mods <3 but i wanted to tell you that i've been trying to turn my human female into a succubus on computer but its greyed out and when i hover over that option it says sims must not be pseudo occult. I'm not sure what i'm supposed to change because my sim is just a normal human and it happened with few sims. could it be some cc im using that are bugging the thing out? :c

30 minutes ago, annie4913 said:

Hey first i wanna thank you for your amazing work, i love your mods ❤️ but i wanted to tell you that i've been trying to turn my human female into a succubus on computer but its greyed out and when i hover over that option it says sims must not be pseudo occult. I'm not sure what i'm supposed to change because my sim is just a normal human and it happened with few sims. could it be some cc im using that are bugging the thing out? :c

What traits have you given those sims? 

Hi!

@NisaK I have to send a huge THANK YOU for this addition to your mod!  I particularly like the "life drain" aspect of it—this is exactly how I played my (role-play only) succubus in Sims 3, only I had to use a mod to adjust everyone's age afterward.  Having it happen automatically is awesome!

I do have to report some weirdness, though:  In addition to the flaky sex location issues others have reported, my gal seems to never have other Sims accept her asking for sex.  Even if both relationship and romance bars are full, "the relationship is too weak."  Possibly related:  Asking to join a running sex instance, or inviting others to join, both silently fail. Is this by design?

Edit:  I'm also seeing the Exhibitionism skill disappearing, then reappearing at level 1 as if just acquired.  It seems to disappear after sex.  I have her set to always use unrestricted form during sex.

On 3/18/2021 at 7:48 AM, amurr330x said:

I've been having this issue too, pain in the rear with some of the clubs I've tried to design to disable all the doors. Your inability to replicate it prompts me to ask a question regarding a theory I've had about it - I can't remember what it's called, and can't find it on their page (possible I keep missing it) but Kritical has or had an object in game that in build mode counts as a door, albeit I'm not 100% sure it's working correctly at the moment (I recently tried to use it but it did not have the holes  it should in the wall it was on - but the build had loads of issues and when I thought I was done because it was subterranean - something went wrong at the end and lowered and removed 90% of the ground and have to fix that) I think it's possible that because animations for it have worked on other doors perhaps if it recognizes the game has that object (even if not being used) that it perhaps raises doors on the preference list higher than they maybe should be. If you don't have it but people like me do - that may be why you can't replicate it.

But that's just a theory I've had since the issue started, I don't know enough about how it all works to know if it has any merit. 

On 3/18/2021 at 1:06 AM, thaclone said:

well.... that is interesting. For me, it's the other way around.
I always have it on "manual mode" (had before and is still activated), but whatever I do, they always auto start the activities :( and funny thing, they always use a door to auto start.
No changes at all, no matter what I do. Even with anchor points set, they always use a door ...

The door fetish is being looked at right now. I'm looking at it closely with an animator atm. I think we are getting closer to an answer to this bug. I still haven't been able to replicate it but i've been able to get more info from the animator who is. I think, contrary to intuition, it's not a location finding issue but a animiation test issue of some sort. We are getting closer. For now you guys can try what invisible recommends below and change the location preference settings. It doesn't fix the bug ofc, but at least it may help you play normally until a new solution is found. 

14 hours ago, patreonjojo said:

Hi,

I've beeb trying to use your mod for a few months but everytime I add it to my mods folder, it crashes my game. Every new updates you've had, it has not been successful. I've followed every step to download the mod, but nothing. I use a Mac when I play sims so I was wondering if that is the case ? Please help because I've heard rave reviews of the mod but have been unsuccessful. 

I'm sorry about the trouble. It should be compatible with mac. I suggest trying a minimal install with just WW, BMD and WP installed. Also check your The Sims 4/mods folder for any Last exceptions. If you are getting any please send them my way!!!!

4 hours ago, invisible said:

I think I finally solved the mystery of sex happening only at doors, you need to set the style again in the settings. What I did was click All and it will just pick a random location instead of only doors.

Thank you for sharing your workaround!!! I'm still hunting that buggy though! It shall be found!

1 hour ago, Dek Torv said:

Hi!

@NisaK I have to send a huge THANK YOU for this addition to your mod!  I particularly like the "life drain" aspect of it—this is exactly how I played my (role-play only) succubus in Sims 3, only I had to use a mod to adjust everyone's age afterward.  Having it happen automatically is awesome!

I do have to report some weirdness, though:  In addition to the flaky sex location issues others have reported, my gal seems to never have other Sims accept her asking for sex.  Even if both relationship and romance bars are full, "the relationship is too weak."  Is this by design?

Your most welcome! I'm glad i could bring succubi to the sims. 

When my mod blocks sex, it gives a custom WW reason now informing you why. I do have succubus relationship code in the mod but it's only as a buff, not a debuff. That is, it doesn't block sex from happening but makes it more likely to happen if the sim is under the influence of pheromones or aphrodisiacs. IT sound like it may be a WW thing. Sex tests are expensive and I know TURBO caches results, maybe reloading the lot after setting max relationship will update the WW cache? Just a thought. 

@NisaK

Sorry if this has been asked before but with 300 plus pages to look through..  first of all, awesome work like usual with your mod.  I just have some quick questions about the succubus feature that I didnt see answered in the YT vids that were on your file download page.

1.) Is there any point to having your depravity maxed out?  I keep seeing it mention something about abilities or what not but havent figured out how to access it.  Is this still under development?

2.) Is there any way to drain more life from someone faster than just 2 days at a time?  Would be nice if the succubus could literally drain a teen to elder and have the succubus go from elder to teen. 

Thnx again :D

14 hours ago, NisaK said:

The door fetish is being looked at right now. I'm looking at it closely with an animator atm. I think we are getting closer to an answer to this bug. I still haven't been able to replicate it but i've been able to get more info from the animator who is. I think, contrary to intuition, it's not a location finding issue but a animiation test issue of some sort. We are getting closer. For now you guys can try what invisible recommends below and change the location preference settings. It doesn't fix the bug ofc, but at least it may help you play normally until a new solution is found. 

Not sure where or what setting they are on about to try that fix - but I have a bit more information and an unrelated question. 

So I built a house meant to be an Ex-Green House (cause lol glass house) and having to do what I've been doing - I've found that there seems to be, for lack of a better term, a check down order of weird. 

1. Doors
  2. Windows
  3. Mirrors
  4. (uncertain if Sink or mirror over sink)
  5. Closets
  6. Appears to be possibly floor

That's as far down as I've gotten at the moment as I disable things and the 4 now succubus girls work. There are 5 pretty comfy double beds, a Sofa, and I want to say Azmodians bondage stuff, all completely ignored (besides also counters, tables and desks which so far - I think are actually going to be higher on the list than those). So I'm not sure what the deal is that apparently all the other stuff is more comfortable than a bed, or that they all have fetishes that start with doors, if no doors windows, then mirrors, down the list. It's getting kinda 'Happy Gilmore' with 'Why don't you want to go to a bed' as opposed to 'Why don't you wanna go home'. 

As to the unrelated question - where did you get the leg/feet for the succubus you use in the images for the info post - much as I've toyed with elements of the furry mod and some mermaid related stuff I actually do want one with more that style of lower leg. 

12 hours ago, CanadianGhost said:

@NisaK

Sorry if this has been asked before but with 300 plus pages to look through..  first of all, awesome work like usual with your mod.  I just have some quick questions about the succubus feature that I didnt see answered in the YT vids that were on your file download page.

1.) Is there any point to having your depravity maxed out?  I keep seeing it mention something about abilities or what not but havent figured out how to access it.  Is this still under development?

2.) Is there any way to drain more life from someone faster than just 2 days at a time?  Would be nice if the succubus could literally drain a teen to elder and have the succubus go from elder to teen. 

Thnx again :D

1.)  Not yet.  Succubi are working, but still very much unfinished.  More stuff will be added in future releases.

2.)  No.  Not yet at least.  I would love to be able to assassinate a sim by fucking him.  Maybe this could also make the succubus enter some sort of super powered state for a while?  Though I don't know what special powers this should give her.  Maybe this could be how she can get pregnant?  She uses the super life drain, and then she will lay a fertilized egg?

9 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

1.)  Not yet.  Succubi are working, but still very much unfinished.  More stuff will be added in future releases.

2.)  No.  Not yet at least.  I would love to be able to assassinate a sim by fucking him.  Maybe this could also make the succubus enter some sort of super powered state for a while?  Though I don't know what special powers this should give her.  Maybe this could be how she can get pregnant?  She uses the super life drain, and then she will lay a fertilized egg?

I thought I heard somewhere that succubi can turn others into new succubi, kind of like vampires. That's a form or reproduction.. I guess. It seems to me like Nisa is going to add in actual reproduction of some kind though.

I am also having the same issue with doors. I have also re-selected "all" for every girl which seems to help some (now they will occasionally have sex in bath tubs or against walls/mirrors), but they still massively prefer doors above more obvious and comfortable places. for instance, sex never happens in the beds or hot tub.

On 3/18/2021 at 11:42 PM, Jackael said:

Actually the error no longer appeared after I updated your mod and WW! I have no idea what cause it, I would like to send you the error log but it's no longer in my MCCC folder ?‍♂️

Hello Nisa, I know I've said previously that the error_log from MCCC no longer appear after the second prostitute client spawn on lot (from clicking "Addition Client" on the said prostitute) because I think updating WP and WW mods fixed it, well it's happening again. Previously I played on 1-sim household, now I got the error when playing a different household (8-sims household), I don't know if this'll help in any means but I haven't change the overall settings on WW, WP or MCCC from the last time this error_log appeared. 

Oh, after the first notification appeared, I try to keep playing and find out something out of the ordinary within the pattern of this error_log creation to rule out some action that might caused it, but I've found none so, sorry!

mc_cmd_center.log

After transforming into a succubus, my currently worn outfit had been copied onto all of my other outfits.

Nevermind, I see now. I had assumed there was some default visual change made when Unrestrained, so didn't realize that I was in that state. Everything seems to be working.

I have questions

Are there anyway for me to make prostitute working in another place as employers like when they are in stripclub?

A sim who s prostitute working as stripper in strip club also have that tag on them. Will I be able to apply it to another place as well? 

Hello Nisa, would it be possible to create some kind of trait for your Wicked mermaids addon that either greatly extends the time for the Tail Motive to deplete, or nullifies it completely (like an Amphibious Adaptations Trait, basically these mermaids are more accustomed to land, and don't need to return to the sea constantly, and might not dry out as easily), I find it hard to play mermaids outside of Sulani, I want to create some mermaid households in Strangerville, and Mount Komorebi, but the tail motive constantly being applied just a day after the sim swims in the ocean, is a tad extreme for some playstyles.

On 3/20/2021 at 5:52 AM, ImmortalPanda said:

I'm having a problem. I have everything downloaded correctly and updated yet when I go into the game and click on the computer there is nothing for this mod at all. Not Lost Eden. I don't know what is wrong.

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

On 3/20/2021 at 7:53 AM, amurr330x said:

Not sure where or what setting they are on about to try that fix - but I have a bit more information and an unrelated question. 

So I built a house meant to be an Ex-Green House (cause lol glass house) and having to do what I've been doing - I've found that there seems to be, for lack of a better term, a check down order of weird. 

1. Doors
  2. Windows
  3. Mirrors
  4. (uncertain if Sink or mirror over sink)
  5. Closets
  6. Appears to be possibly floor

That's as far down as I've gotten at the moment as I disable things and the 4 now succubus girls work. There are 5 pretty comfy double beds, a Sofa, and I want to say Azmodians bondage stuff, all completely ignored (besides also counters, tables and desks which so far - I think are actually going to be higher on the list than those). So I'm not sure what the deal is that apparently all the other stuff is more comfortable than a bed, or that they all have fetishes that start with doors, if no doors windows, then mirrors, down the list. It's getting kinda 'Happy Gilmore' with 'Why don't you want to go to a bed' as opposed to 'Why don't you wanna go home'. 

As to the unrelated question - where did you get the leg/feet for the succubus you use in the images for the info post - much as I've toyed with elements of the furry mod and some mermaid related stuff I actually do want one with more that style of lower leg. 

The door issue is still being looked into. As best as I can tell with more advanced testing with the animator, WP is picking locations with doors at the bottom of the location list. However, for some reason valid animations for the couples aren't being found on these other objects. It's very confusing why this is happening. I'll need to think of some more ways to poke WW's code to figure out why it's not approving the other locations.

As for the CC I use, it's here, at the bottom of the post: 

On 3/20/2021 at 12:39 PM, braville16 said:

bonjour, mods nisa méchant puis méchant succubus bêta il n’y a français traduction ??

Bonjour!!!

Je ne connais aucune traduction mais quand je le ferai, je serai sûr de les lier dans la section traductions de mon mod! Garde un œil ouvert. Je suis actuellement en pourparlers avec plusieurs traducteurs.

I don't know of any translations but when I do I will be sure to link them in the translations section for my mod! Keep an eye out. I'm in talks with several translators atm.

On 3/20/2021 at 2:48 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I thought I heard somewhere that succubi can turn others into new succubi, kind of like vampires. That's a form or reproduction.. I guess. It seems to me like Nisa is going to add in actual reproduction of some kind though.

Personally, outside of the initial transformation quest, it's very unlikely that I'll add a way to 'convert' other sims into succubi. In my lore I see succubi as creatures from another realm inhabiting a mortal appearing body, but decidedly not mortal. I.e. a different race of being. Reproduction will definitely be added however!!!

On 3/21/2021 at 11:38 AM, Jackael said:

Hello Nisa, I know I've said previously that the error_log from MCCC no longer appear after the second prostitute client spawn on lot (from clicking "Addition Client" on the said prostitute) because I think updating WP and WW mods fixed it, well it's happening again. Previously I played on 1-sim household, now I got the error when playing a different household (8-sims household), I don't know if this'll help in any means but I haven't change the overall settings on WW, WP or MCCC from the last time this error_log appeared. 

Oh, after the first notification appeared, I try to keep playing and find out something out of the ordinary within the pattern of this error_log creation to rule out some action that might caused it, but I've found none so, sorry!

mc_cmd_center.log 8.28 kB · 1 download

Woohoo! I just patched this before the weekend!

Please redownload the mod to get the latest version which should address this error. Be sure your WW is up to date too!!!

On 3/21/2021 at 6:29 PM, labomba2 said:

I have questions

Are there anyway for me to make prostitute working in another place as employers like when they are in stripclub?

A sim who s prostitute working as stripper in strip club also have that tag on them. Will I be able to apply it to another place as well? 

For now it's restricted to strip clubs.

In the future there will be other things coming however. So keep an eye out.

10 hours ago, Godzilla-Force said:

Hello Nisa, would it be possible to create some kind of trait for your Wicked mermaids addon that either greatly extends the time for the Tail Motive to deplete, or nullifies it completely (like an Amphibious Adaptations Trait, basically these mermaids are more accustomed to land, and don't need to return to the sea constantly, and might not dry out as easily), I find it hard to play mermaids outside of Sulani, I want to create some mermaid households in Strangerville, and Mount Komorebi, but the tail motive constantly being applied just a day after the sim swims in the ocean, is a tad extreme for some playstyles.

You can disable my WM modifications with the opitonal package if you don't like them. Personally, I think occults should bring some change in gameplay with them. Base game mermaids just feel too much like normal sims with swimsuits. They need some mechanic to force you to change the way you play, to make you look at situations in a different way and change your style of gameplay. You can have mermaids living in the snowy mountains but it won't be easy as that isn't there natural habitat. But there are several gameplay mechanics which can help you live that snowy mountain mermaid life style.

Thermostats and fires will help your mermaid fight the cold and keep MIS from making them drunk, as for the tail time motive. It's not actually a swim motive. While you can swim with your mermaid in the snowy mountains thanks to their cold resistance, it may not be ideal. Instead I suggest taking frequent baths with the mermaids, not showers. Having their tail out will help full-fill that hidden motive. With these two things in mind, living in the desert should be pretty doable as long as you don't stand outside too much (the heat would dry out the scales), and living in the snowy mountains very doable at the risk of getting drunk a few times. 

I'm having a bit of an issue with my succubus. All of the sudden her desire motive is out of control. In this game session she is almost constantly having sex and her desire only goes down a little bit each time. (Maybe 20% at most.) Then it immediately starts shooting up again with triple-arrow gain. I let her go for a few minutes (maybe an hour or two sim-time) and she quickly peaked out at sex-crazed and immediately started losing skills.

I have never seen this happen before, not even all throughout the beta. Any thoughts what might be happening? This is pretty much unplayable as-is.