Status update before i head off to hunt nourishment!

I've finally been able to begin doing the mod description overhaul in earnest! There are still some bugs but so far I've been able to work around them. I fully suspect to have Wicked Succubi out before I log off today and I'll tell you if there is anything which pops up preventing me to do so. 

In the meantime, check out the new mod description (it's very WIP, as parts are deleted and converted over to a new format, or rewritten), most importantly, the link for the Wicked Succubi description is now in the post!!!

Nice work Nisa! I love the autonomy when my succubus got really lathered -- woke herself up at 3 AM to beg a roommate for sex, awesome!  I even have WW sex autonomy turned off, but it fits that she's so sex-starved she doesn't care (thanks for the dialog popup though, so I could say No).  Also random Sims not leaving her alone, following her around with flirty interactions when she's hot and bothered... great stuff.

At first I was real confused about what I thought was some clothing/transformation bugs, but then I watched the youtubes in your OP, they explained everything.  Don't make my same mistakes people, watch those videos!!

1 hour ago, OldWorldMaster said:

Out of curiosity, are we stuck with that particular form for the Succubi? You know, that nose texture, hooves, etc.?

If you mean from the images in the OP, my succubus had absolutely no bells and whistles (except cool flamey glowey eyes) until I put them on manually.  Actually as soon as I hit submit, I'm off to find a demon hoof .package to install.

54 minutes ago, Glabdo said:

Nice work Nisa! I love the autonomy when my succubus got really lathered -- woke herself up at 3 AM to beg a roommate for sex, awesome!  I even have WW sex autonomy turned off, but it fits that she's so sex-starved she doesn't care (thanks for the dialog popup though, so I could say No).  Also random Sims not leaving her alone, following her around with flirty interactions when she's hot and bothered... great stuff.

At first I was real confused about what I thought was some clothing/transformation bugs, but then I watched the youtubes in your OP, they explained everything.  Don't make my same mistakes people, watch those videos!!

If you mean from the images in the OP, my succubus had absolutely no bells and whistles (except cool flamey glowey eyes) until I put them on manually.  Actually as soon as I hit submit, I'm off to find a demon hoof .package to install.

If you haven't already found them I think these are the ones used in OP :) https://www.patreon.com/posts/illidan-foots-24063649

3 hours ago, OldWorldMaster said:

Out of curiosity, are we stuck with that particular form for the Succubi? You know, that nose texture, hooves, etc.?

Go back to the download page and look under the "Perverts in the Community" spoiler, and check out the videos.  It explains the unrestrained form and how to change it really well.

32 minutes ago, zavart said:

Is there succubi horns, skin tones and ect. are exclusive content or something? Cause I don't get anything but eyes and fire effects.

The glowing eyes and the fire effects are all that come with the mod.  You can get demonic stuff elsewhere, I know there's tons but I haven't gone looking yet myself.  On the download page, look under the "Perverts in the Community" spoiler and watch the videos that are linked.  They do a great job of explaining how to edit your Unrestrained form.  You can use anything you want, to make your succubus look however you want.

Here's my new succubus in her unrestrained form.  Since I haven't gone looking for demonic stuff yet, I stuck fox ears and tail on her because I had it.  You could make your succubus turn into a furry in unrestrained form, or anything you want.  The only limit is your imagination and the CC you can find.

600000515_TS4_x642021-03-1202-58-14.jpg.ee99e07cfc65400e596c88c64e1fe7bd.jpg

It seems that if my succubus actually wants to work out, she's going to have to buy her own equipment and do it at home!  I didn't read the part about pheromones, so I took her to the gym and found out about sweat on my own.  After about 15 minutes on the treadmill she got mobbed by everybody in the gym, and everybody wanted to fuck her.

18 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

The glowing eyes and the fire effects are all that come with the mod.  You can get demonic stuff elsewhere, I know there's tons but I haven't gone looking yet myself. 

Ok. Thank you for clarification. Fair enough.

I have noticed a strange behavior, when receiving calls, the location for sex is always the same using private settings. It seems it always plays at the bathroom door, using same animations. Changing the auto setting to other, comfort for example, changes the location to always happen at another place. (wall for my case) Does everyone want the same thing now? :D 

Succubi are finally here! I'm so excited to try them out, thank you so much for your hard work Nisa! I do have a potentially stupid question though - When a succubus becomes sex craved enough to flirt with other sims and ask them for sex, will this ignore WW's faithfulness settings? Will they prioritize asking a romantic partner? Same goes for people autonomously trying to flirt with the succubus in question - will the succubus turn them down based on faithfulness? I want to try a bunch of different scenarios and figured I'd ask before trying to make something work that the system isn't intended for. I feel like having a succubus with one partner that they're constantly begging for sex would be a lot of fun, especially with that lewd dream mechanic...

2 hours ago, AmLFC said:

Yay! Thank you so much!

No problem! Glad my CC hoarding came in handy. ?

6 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

I have noticed a strange behavior, when receiving calls, the location for sex is always the same using private settings. It seems it always plays at the bathroom door, using same animations. Changing the auto setting to other, comfort for example, changes the location to always happen at another place. (wall for my case) Does everyone want the same thing now? :D 

NWP auto start for prostitution basically uses the "Have Sex" interaction from Wicked Whims.  Turbodriver just did a lot of "under the hood" changes on WW, so the changes he made are probably causing the behavior you're seeing.  My succubus started as a prostitute because the library sim I started with was already registered, and she chose a window right in front of everybody like 3 times in a row.  And of course, she works up a sweat during sex, succubus sweat is a potent aphrodisiac, and it turned into one customer, after another, after another, until I just made her leave.

3 hours ago, lovinglylewd said:

I feel like having a succubus with one partner that they're constantly begging for sex would be a lot of fun, especially with that lewd dream mechanic...

Lol my succubus moved in with old George Cahill, she started out flat broke and needed to find an old man living alone.  She'll fuck him to death and then own his lot and cash balance.  She goes to bed still sweated up and cummy, so he has perv dreams sleeping next to her, and cums in his sleep like 6 times a night lol.  Only been a couple of days, but she's already fucked a couple of weeks off his life expectancy.

I noticed when she got desperate at work-- she was already a cop, as saved in my library, so I went with it-- she came on to coworkers, but in a hopelessly awkward desperate way, so their reaction was "Ew, no!"  

Also, when she started fucking George, I remembered I hadn't bought her any B/C yet!  But no potential pregnancy notice?  Are succubi infertile?

Hey guys. Firstly, nisa, Love the mod. long time fan. However! I don't seem to be able to make a succubus! :O

I've got the latest update released around this time yesterday (11th March 2021) However, upon clicking on tam explorer, i have no option to investigate succubi.  I am also using deaderpool MCCC module. Should i disable the occult manager from this mod maybe?

Or am i looking in the wrong place? other than that, everything seems to be working ok. Any help appreciated!