I love the mod, but I can't get the hooves and stuff to appear in the unrestrained form. I even went into the reforge menu to edit the sim and she still looks normal. The only difference in unrestrained vs restrained are her eyes, and it has her still wearing her every day outfit. What am I don't wrong? 

8 hours ago, Gaymr said:

1. (Bug) When I click on my Succubus Sim (in Unrestrained form) and choose "change outfit", it doesn't show all of the different outfit choices; it shows the current outfit repeated in all the icon slots. 

@Gaymr This was normal in the Discord version until the near the end of beta. It's possible the code to handle it correctly isn't in the LL version yet. Here are a couple of things you can try though:

1. Go restrained and reforge your sim in a mirror. No need to change anything, just exit out of CAS normally (don't cancel out). Immediately go unrestrained. Immediately go restrained again. This sequence used to be necessary to sync up some succubus data under the covers, and probably still is. Now see if your outfits work.
  2. It's entirely possible that some CAS parts, especially default replacements, are screwing up the works. I recently had some CC that not only caused what you're seeing, but also prevented succubi from changing outfits correctly at all. Move all of your CC out of your Mods folder and try again. If the issue is fixed, put your CC back a little at a time until you find the culprit. (Don't save your game while you do this!)
8 hours ago, Gaymr said:

2. (Maybe bug, maybe a feature I don't get.) After playing a Succubus Sim for a few game days, and slutting it up to mid-levels of Sexpertize and the Broken Libido Mind Broken aspiration, my Succubus Sim is covered with cum spatters.

Succubus skin is supposed to absorb cum after a while. If it's sticking around, there might be a bug there. It's also possible that the succubus code and Mind Broken are conflicting, since Nisa didn't really intend for succubi and the other bits of WP to go together. (WP has really been a test bed for various bits of succubus support all along.) I would try using WW to remove her cum. Bring up the debug console (Shift-Ctrl-C) and enter either "ww.clear_all_cum" to clean all sims or "ww.clear_cum FirstName LastName" with your succubus' name to clear just her. Shift-Ctrl-C again to hide the console.

6 hours ago, MissMonsterBear said:

I love the mod, but I can't get the hooves and stuff to appear in the unrestrained form. I even went into the reforge menu to edit the sim and she still looks normal. The only difference in unrestrained vs restrained are her eyes, and it has her still wearing her every day outfit. What am I don't wrong? 

@MissMonsterBear You have to set things like hooves, horns, etc. on her first everyday outfit. Reforge her in a mirror and make her first everyday outfit nude. Then add any special body parts you want, like the hooves, to that outfit. Anything you dress on this outfit will appear on all of her outfits during normal play (but not in CAS) and will in fact block anything else you try to put in that slot on other outfits. For example, if you give her hooves in everyday 1, then any shoes you add to other outfits will never show up; you will only ever see the hooves. So, if you have her fully dressed in everyday 1, that's all you will ever see. Use the second everyday outfit for her "normal" everyday clothing.

43 minutes ago, ThisGhost said:

@MissMonsterBear You have to set things like hooves, horns, etc. on her first everyday outfit. Reforge her in a mirror and make her first everyday outfit nude. Then add any special body parts you want, like the hooves, to that outfit. Anything you dress on this outfit will appear on all of her outfits during normal play (but not in CAS) and will in fact block anything else you try to put in that slot on other outfits. For example, if you give her hooves in everyday 1, then any shoes you add to other outfits will never show up; you will only ever see the hooves. So, if you have her fully dressed in everyday 1, that's all you will ever see. Use the second everyday outfit for her "normal" everyday clothing.

I don't even see hooves, horns, ect in my cas. What sections are they in? 

1 hour ago, MissMonsterBear said:

I don't even see hooves, horns, ect in my cas. What sections are they in? 

They don't come with the mod. You have to go look for what you prefer and download it.

I think it was done so that everybody can build their succubi the way they prefer.

Edit: for example, I like these horns https://valhallansim.tumblr.com/post/143705686247/qunari-horns-collection-by-valhallan-part-1-of-2 and these https://valhallan.blogspot.com/2017/10/lildari-world-of-warcraft-demon-hunter.html

9 hours ago, MissMonsterBear said:

When you go into the reforge menu and edit her, everyday #1 needs to be made to be how you want her to look NAKED while unrestrained.  If you put a dress on her in everyday #1, she will wear that dress in all other outfits.  So don't put clothes on her for that outfit, just her demonic parts-- horns, hooves, tail, whatever else.  When you edit her other unrestrained outfits, the parts from #1 won't show up while still in CAS, but they ARE still there, and WILL show in live mode.  And they will override anything you put in the same slot in other outfits.  So if she has hooves that go in shoes, she won't wear any other shoes you give her.  And if she has horns that are a hat, she won't wear a different hat.

5 hours ago, ThisGhost said:

@Gaymr This was normal in the Discord version until the near the end of beta. It's possible the code to handle it correctly isn't in the LL version yet. Here are a couple of things you can try though:

1. Go restrained and reforge your sim in a mirror. No need to change anything, just exit out of CAS normally (don't cancel out). Immediately go unrestrained. Immediately go restrained again. This sequence used to be necessary to sync up some succubus data under the covers, and probably still is. Now see if your outfits work.
  2. It's entirely possible that some CAS parts, especially default replacements, are screwing up the works. I recently had some CC that not only caused what you're seeing, but also prevented succubi from changing outfits correctly at all. Move all of your CC out of your Mods folder and try again. If the issue is fixed, put your CC back a little at a time until you find the culprit. (Don't save your game while you do this!)

Succubus skin is supposed to absorb cum after a while. If it's sticking around, there might be a bug there. It's also possible that the succubus code and Mind Broken are conflicting, since Nisa didn't really intend for succubi and the other bits of WP to go together. (WP has really been a test bed for various bits of succubus support all along.) I would try using WW to remove her cum. Bring up the debug console (Shift-Ctrl-C) and enter either "ww.clear_all_cum" to clean all sims or "ww.clear_cum FirstName LastName" with your succubus' name to clear just her. Shift-Ctrl-C again to hide the console.

Thank you for your detailed reply. Unfortunately, none of your suggestions worked.

1. (Change Outfit bug). I went restrained, reforged, then went restrained and unrestrained again. Bug still persisted. I did it a couple times, carefully following your instructions. Didn't help. I removed all mods and CC and animations except (LL versions of) WW and WP. Still no change. I retried the reforge thing again after removing all mods/CC. Still no change. I installed Basemental and Longcut Nails (since those are supposed to be required), and double-checked that all the required mods were in the correct Mods folder (not buried in further sub-menus). No change. Tried reforging/unrestrain/restrain again. Still nothing. So this seems to be unrelated to any of those things, and your resetting sequence didn't resolve it. WP is still playable. The Change Outfit menu bug is an inconvenient annoyance, but I can live with it. I'll wait and hope it gets fixed in a future LL patch.

2. (Cum not absorbing). Using either WW cheat to clear cum did not have any effect. The codes did seem to work; it gave the "Cleared cum from [Sim]" reply when I entered it, so I didn't enter it wrong. It just didn't change anything. Succubus still covered in cum splatter. I let the game run for a while, trying to make sure I was giving adequate time to absorb the cum. Let it run for 24 Sim hours with no sex, until my Succubus was getting desperate with Desire. The cum never absorbed, and could not be cleared using the WW commands. I did all this with all the mods/CC removed, as above, so it isn't a conflict with another mod/CC. It only appears to be this way while in Unrestrained form, AND wearing the 1st Outfit slot (Everyday). If I shift to Restrained, the cum disappears. While in Unrestrained form, if I switch to the Athletic/Sleep/Party/etc outfit, the cum disappears. If Unrestrained AND wearing Everyday Outfit, and I use WW to "Undress self", the Succubus is then naked and covered in cum spatters. So this bug seems to be tied specifically to the Everyday Outfit slot in Unrestrained form, regardless of whether or not the Succubus is actually wearing any clothes or not. Like the Outfits, this isn't game-breaking. Just an annoyance, and I can work around it by switching to other outfits if the cum spatter starts making me OCD.

I don't know if playing on a Mac makes any difference. In general, that hasn't seemed to have been a problem with other mods and CC. I haven't noticed any other bugs that only appeared on the Mac version of Sims 4, and most mods/CC seem to work the same on Mac & PC versions. But to be thorough, I wanted to make sure you knew I was using the Mac version of Sims 4. In Origin (the platform required to run Sims 4 on a Mac), I ran the Sims 4 Repair function to see if that would clear either issue. Nothing changed.

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/4789644-thisghost/ To follow up on my previous post:

I did a little further testing. You had mentioned that Succubus and other aspects of WP don't always go well together. I wondered if I had broken my game somehow since I had started the Sim out from the start with the Broken Mind aspiration, bought a Strip Club/brothel, and made my Succubus a prostitute. Maybe some of that conflicted with the Succubus occult, and I couldn't fix it after-the-fact. I was curious, and pandemic-bored, and a little obsessive, so I started a whole new game, new Sim from scratch. Base game, and WP (and required) mods only, no other mods/CC/animations. Placed Sim in generic pre-made Maxis house in Willow Creek. Assigned only base-game Aspirations and traits. Made Sim a Succubus. I was careful not to use any other element of WP besides the Succubus occult form. No other WP traits, aspirations, no brothel, no prostitution. I had Basemental installed, but intentionally avoided using any of that content. Just Succubus form, and start having sex.

1. The Change Outfit bug manifested as soon as the Sim became a Succubus. Same as my previous description. Nothing fixed it.

2. After finding an NPC Sim, flirting up, and having sex a bunch of times, the cum spatters started building up again, same as before. Played another 24 Sim-hours with no sex. Cum never absorbed, and couldn't be cleared with the WW codes. Same as before.

So neither bug seems to be triggered by the Broken Mind aspiration or any other player-controled aspects of WP, WW, or BD, even when starting out with a fresh virgin Sim in a fresh new game.

3 hours ago, Gaymr said:

It only appears to be this way while in Unrestrained form, AND wearing the 1st Outfit slot (Everyday).

Just to be sure... you're actually talking about the second everyday outfit in CAS, correct? It will appear to be the first outfit in live mode. The first CAS outfit should be nude except for any unusual body parts/details that you want to appear on every unrestrained outfit. If you somehow manage to get cum on that outfit it will always appear, which doesn't quite sound like your case either given your athletic outfit example.

I have noticed that over-dressing that first everyday slot sometimes causes the Change Outfit issue you have, too. If you have any tops or bottoms configured on that slot, remove them temporarily and see if Change Outfit behaves better for you.

Mac vs. PC shouldn't make any difference. It's all identical Python code and tuning files at the mod level.

Other than that, I'm sorry I couldn't help more. This sounds like something Nisa is going to have to help you with.

@Gaymr I actually do have one other suggestion for you to try. This is not a requirement any longer, but just in case... Make sure every unrestrained outfit category has the same number of outfits as restrained, except for everyday, where you should have one more for unrestrained than restrained. This was a temporary requirement in beta and should not matter anymore, but you never know.

Edit: Sorry for the message flood; it takes time for my old brain to dredge up the right answers sometimes. It is critical that your unrestrained form must have at least 2 everyday outfits in CAS - the first outfit is your GOO (non-standard body parts), and the second outfit is your first real "outfit". If you have only one defined you will see all the effects you are reporting - the broken Change Outfit screen, body changes becoming permanent, etc.

1 hour ago, ThisGhost said:

Just to be sure... you're actually talking about the second everyday outfit in CAS, correct? It will appear to be the first outfit in live mode. The first CAS outfit should be nude except for any unusual body parts/details that you want to appear on every unrestrained outfit. If you somehow manage to get cum on that outfit it will always appear, which doesn't quite sound like your case either given your athletic outfit example.

I have noticed that over-dressing that first everyday slot sometimes causes the Change Outfit issue you have, too. If you have any tops or bottoms configured on that slot, remove them temporarily and see if Change Outfit behaves better for you.

Mac vs. PC shouldn't make any difference. It's all identical Python code and tuning files at the mod level.

Other than that, I'm sorry I couldn't help more. This sounds like something Nisa is going to have to help you with.

@ThisGhost, You are correct. I was referring to the first Everyday Outfit visible in live mode, not the nude GOO slot in the forge CAS. The cum spatter was only visible in live mode; it was invisible when in the forge CAS.

When I did my test run with a new game and fresh virgin Sim, I did not add any extra clothing slots, and used only base game clothes for each outfit. To keep it simple, I used no jewelry or other accessories. In the extra nude GOO slot in the Forge, I didn't have any CC to add, so I changed the hair color just to make it easier to distinguish visibly on screen, but made no other changes; no added clothes, horns, tails, hooves, jewelry or accessories, or tattoos. The Succubus form looked identical to the Restrained form except for the hair color and glowing eyes (and being nude).

1 hour ago, Gaymr said:

@ThisGhost, You are correct. I was referring to the first Everyday Outfit visible in live mode, not the nude GOO slot in the forge CAS. The cum spatter was only visible in live mode; it was invisible when in the forge CAS.

Well damn. It sounds like you're doing everything correctly. I'm fresh out of ideas, sorry. Hopefully Nisa jumps in with some advice.

On 3/21/2021 at 6:43 PM, Wynter1975 said:

Anyone else having issues with continuous looping while having a succubus sim.  When my sim and her partner start to have sex they won't/can't stop unless I click on them to stop.  One time that went on for about 28hrs in game time, not RL time.

I had this problem too until I updated my WW mod. Hopefully it'll help for you.

@Gaymr I've been having the same exact issue! I've been following this part of the thread to see if anyone had any solutions while still playing because it didn't seem game breaking, just annoying. Then, I accidentally "fixed" things without even trying. It was a nice surprise though. It's temporary however because it happened again recently, yet my "fix" worked once more for it so that's good I guess?

I do have several CC and some mods in my game, just an FYI for anyone wondering, and I thought about removing them before I saw that you had tried the same and still had the issue. So, here's what I did for a temp fix.

I went back into Reforge Self and Edit in CAS. I created a 3rd tab/outfit for Everyday which was a clean copy of my "dirty" one and then removed the "dirty" one, leaving me with just 2 tabs again. So I have my Succubus how I want her to look while naked as number 1 and then number 2 is a clean everyday outfit. I click the check mark then checked everything in-world to find it all is good and well again. This went on for quite awhile and I had her working (prostitute) both in and out of her succubus form, but I was controlling when she changed. Now recently, she herself changed from human form to Succubus before an interaction with a client who came over and then changed back (still on her own) to human form after they were finished. This was when I noticed that the original issue had returned. So I tried out the above technique and it solved things once more. For now.

Now, I'm no Sims nor Succubus wizard or anything so I'm aware this just might be a one off and still perhaps an issue on my own end causing me this trouble. But just thought I would share in case it could help anyone else out until we learn what better to do about this. ?

14 minutes ago, MJ123 said:

Quick question! I'm interested in adding the succubus to my game, but not really any of the other features. Can those be turned off somehow?

@MJ123. Yes, sort of.

Technically, you don't turn other features "off". You just ignore them. Most of the features in Wicked Perversions besides the Succubus Occult form come in the form of traits and aspirations, or are part of a prostitution system. Don't like any of the Wicked Perversions traits or Aspirations? Just ignore them. You're not required to use any of them to use the Succubus occult form. In fact, a couple of the traits block you from changing into a Succubus. Don't want to use the prostitution system? Don't. You're not required to. You can simply ignore it. So there is nothing really to turn off, per se. You just ignore the features you're not interested in. The download page says that Basemental Drugs and some Longnails mod are required. That's not entirely true. They are required if you want to play some of the Aspirations. But I'm not into roll-playing drug stuff and cop drama, so I didn't download BD. WP seems to play just fine without it, except for a couple of Aspiration goals. Not required if you simply want to make a Succubus.

8 minutes ago, Gaymr said:

@MJ123. Yes, sort of.

Technically, you don't turn other features "off". You just ignore them. Most of the features in Wicked Perversions besides the Succubus Occult form come in the form of traits and aspirations, or are part of a prostitution system. Don't like any of the Wicked Perversions traits or Aspirations? Just ignore them. You're not required to use any of them to use the Succubus occult form. In fact, a couple of the traits block you from changing into a Succubus. Don't want to use the prostitution system? Don't. You're not required to. You can simply ignore it. So there is nothing really to turn off, per se. You just ignore the features you're not interested in. The download page says that Basemental Drugs and some Longnails mod are required. That's not entirely true. They are required if you want to play some of the Aspirations. But I'm not into roll-playing drug stuff and cop drama, so I didn't download BD. WP seems to play just fine without it, except for a couple of Aspiration goals. Not required if you simply want to make a Succubus.

Oh ok. Perfect! Thank you

28 minutes ago, kgm13 said:

@Gaymr I've been having the same exact issue! I've been following this part of the thread to see if anyone had any solutions while still playing because it didn't seem game breaking, just annoying. Then, I accidentally "fixed" things without even trying. It was a nice surprise though. It's temporary however because it happened again recently, yet my "fix" worked once more for it so that's good I guess?

I do have several CC and some mods in my game, just an FYI for anyone wondering, and I thought about removing them before I saw that you had tried the same and still had the issue. So, here's what I did for a temp fix.

I went back into Reforge Self and Edit in CAS. I created a 3rd tab/outfit for Everyday which was a clean copy of my "dirty" one and then removed the "dirty" one, leaving me with just 2 tabs again. So I have my Succubus how I want her to look while naked as number 1 and then number 2 is a clean everyday outfit. I click the check mark then checked everything in-world to find it all is good and well again. This went on for quite awhile and I had her working (prostitute) both in and out of her succubus form, but I was controlling when she changed. Now recently, she herself changed from human form to Succubus before an interaction with a client who came over and then changed back (still on her own) to human form after they were finished. This was when I noticed that the original issue had returned. So I tried out the above technique and it solved things once more. For now.

Now, I'm no Sims nor Succubus wizard or anything so I'm aware this just might be a one off and still perhaps an issue on my own end causing me this trouble. But just thought I would share in case it could help anyone else out until we learn what better to do about this. ?

@kgm13  Hmm. That didn't work for me. I went into Reforge, but when I tried to copy Everyday outfit 2 (not the #1 GOO slot), I just ended up with another copy of a dirty Sim.

As I say, it isn't game breaking. My workaround is to simply duplicate my Everyday outfit in my Formal Outfit slot, since I never really use that anyway for my Succubus. So if I want a "clean" succubus, I just select the Formal outfit instead of the Everyday outfit.

I've been just leaving my Succubus in Unrestrained form almost all of the time. Other Sims don't seem to react in any way. So there seems to be no compelling reason to change into Restrained form. Other Sims will react to being seeing my Sim naked, or witnessing sex, but they don't seem to react at all to seen my Sim in Succubus form if clothed. My Sim has never autonomously changed into Restrained form (is that a setting somewhere?) So I generally just leave my Succubus in Unrestrained form all the time. That way my Depravity never depletes.

1 hour ago, Gaymr said:

My Sim has never autonomously changed into Restrained form (is that a setting somewhere?)

There are settings, but they're limited. You can choose somewhat how her forms behave during sleep and sex. Left click your Sim > Succubus... > Preferences... > Transformation. Other than sleep or sex, she'll stay in the form you chose unless her Depravity depletes, then she'll revert to unrestrained. Other sims don't react to her form (yet) so there's no downside in staying unrestrained (yet).

I'm sorry about being so quiet recently. 

I was laser focused on debugging and tweaking the new sex location finding code! :confounded: 

But I think it should work a lot more how you'd expect now!

On 3/24/2021 at 11:45 PM, Gaymr said:

Nisa, I've recently downloaded the WP mod, and am generally enjoying it a great deal. I've run across a couple of issues, one of which I'm pretty sure is a bug, and the other may just be a feature I don't get.

1. (Bug) When I click on my Succubus Sim (in Unrestrained form) and choose "change outfit", it doesn't show all of the different outfit choices; it shows the current outfit repeated in all the icon slots. I can still change into any outfit. I can figure out which is which by choosing the Everyday or Athletic or Party icon or whatever. But the menu grid of choices all show whatever the Succubus Sim is currently wearing (or naked if not wearing anything). In other words, in function I can change outfits and it works, but the menu choices are all wrong. It doesn't cause any crashes or gameplay issues, so far as I can tell. It's just awkward to figure out the right outfit choice when I can't see them. This only happens while in Unrestrained form. If my Succubus is in Restrained form, all of the correct outfit choices appear when I click on Change Outfit.

2. (Maybe bug, maybe a feature I don't get.) After playing a Succubus Sim for a few game days, and slutting it up to mid-levels of Sexpertize and the Broken Libido Mind Broken aspiration, my Succubus Sim is covered with cum spatters. I'm guessing that is maybe intentional? There seems to be no way to get rid of it. Showering doesn't wash it off. Neither does "Freshen Up" in a mirror. I can't quite tell if this is supposed to be able to be cleaned off somehow and I just haven't figured it out, of if it's not working right, or if it cleans off later when I complete the end of the Mind Broken aspiration and get married, and I just haven't got that far, or what? Anyway, my Succubus is currently a sloppy mess. It's kind of funny but also kind of grates on my nerves. I want to clean it off, but can't figure out how, and I'm not sure if its a bug or a puzzle I haven't figured out.

I am running the most recent versions of Sims 4, WW, and WP (both public versions) as of today's updates. I'm playing on a Mac. I'm playing without Basemental Drugs because I find it really triggering for me. I love the sluttiness of WP and the Succubus Occult form, but not the drug use aspects. WP seems to work just fine without BD, with the exception of having to cheat to complete the drug aspects of the Broken Mind aspiration. Not sure if that has anything to do with either of the above issues.

The Patreon and the LL version of WP actually use a different system for applying true occult forms. The every outfit looking the same is a bug of the LL system that's mentioned in the mod description and will be fixed in the next LL content update. Months went into making occult forms work and I didn't want to make you guys wait longer than was absolutely needed before experiencing it. The LL version that's out now is the earliest stable build of the true occult form system. 

The cum one is concerning. I have two ideas about this. WW is now using some code based on my Succubus code to apply certain cas effects, in particular cum. I remember when this was being added to WW, I spent a considerable amount of time recoding and thinking about parts of the Patreon occult form application system and working closely with TURBO so our two systems will remain compatible. It's not impossible that this bug may be something unique to the LL version and if so then it'll be fixed soon when the Patreon system comes to LL. 

However, I also remember this being a WW bug in an earlier version of WW too. ?If so, and iirc, then it should still happen with generate outfit appearance modifiers. I think TURBO leaves the shoe one intact. So try making a new, rng human townie sim. Not a gallery import just a complete rando with vanilla traits and no succ succ status. Then have him him use the no shoes inside setting, go with the slippers one. Then lots of cum. All the cum. After sex switch to a normal outfit (sometimes sims stay in the special nude outfit after dressing up despite looking like they aren't) and see if the cum accumulation remains. 

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

I'm sorry about being so quiet recently. 

I was laser focused on debugging and tweaking the new sex location finding code! :confounded: 

But I think it should work a lot more how you'd expect now!

The Patreon and the LL version of WP actually use a different system for applying true occult forms. The every outfit looking the same is a bug of the LL system that's mentioned in the mod description and will be fixed in the next LL content update. Months went into making occult forms work and I didn't want to make you guys wait longer than was absolutely needed before experiencing it. The LL version that's out now is the earliest stable build of the true occult form system. 

The cum one is concerning. I have two ideas about this. WW is now using some code based on my Succubus code to apply certain cas effects, in particular cum. I remember when this was being added to WW, I spent a considerable amount of time recoding and thinking about parts of the Patreon occult form application system and working closely with TURBO so our two systems will remain compatible. It's not impossible that this bug may be something unique to the LL version and if so then it'll be fixed soon when the Patreon system comes to LL. 

However, I also remember this being a WW bug in an earlier version of WW too. ?If so, and iirc, then it should still happen with generate outfit appearance modifiers. I think TURBO leaves the shoe one intact. So try making a new, rng human townie sim. Not a gallery import just a complete rando with vanilla traits and no succ succ status. Then have him him use the no shoes inside setting, go with the slippers one. Then lots of cum. All the cum. After sex switch to a normal outfit (sometimes sims stay in the special nude outfit after dressing up despite looking like they aren't) and see if the cum accumulation remains. 

Hi @NisaK!

1 (Outfit bug). No problem. I didn't realize it was a known issue. If you've already addressed it, and it will be fixed in the next update of the LL version, that's great. It is a minor annoyance, but still totally playable. I'm happy to wait for the fix. Thanks!

2 (Cum stuck). I can't test the shoes inside thing. The "No shoes" option is apparently only for players who own the Snowy Escape expansion pack. I don't have Snowy Escape (I have a few x-packs, but not that one). The No Shoes system does not work in the base game without that expansion pack. But I don't think that's it. I had played for a while with WW before I discovered WP, and never had this problem before. And I first tried WP a couple weeks ago, before the Succ version, just for the prostitution mechanics (so I could turn my Strip Club into a Brothel), and it never occured with that earlier version of WP. It only started showing up with I updated to the Succ version. When I did a test yesterday (described in another post) with a fresh new game and new Sims (no mods or CC besides WW and WP), I created 2 Sims, one a succ, the other a normie. Then I had them do lots of sex. Only the succubus developed a massive accumulation of cum that never left. The normie Sim got normie minor cum stains for a time after sex, but it washed off as normal with a bath or shower. It never accumulated. The accumulated cum that won't clean off or absorb is ONLY happening with a succubus Sim, not normies, even in the same household. And on the succubus, it only appears when in Unrestrained form AND the Everyday outfit (even undressed, if that was the outfit category I had on before undressing). If I change to Restrained form, the cum disappears. If Unrestrained, and I change to any other outfit besides Everyday, the cum disappears. In either case, if I return to Unrestrained form and Everyday outfit, the cum reappears. So the bug seems to be tied to being in both Unrestrained form AND Everyday outfit, and nowhere else.

It never occurred to me that the cum problem might have anything to do with a specific expansion pack. For reference then, I have the following packs installed: City Living, Eco Lifestyle, GTW, and Island Living. And the following Game packs: Realm of Magic, and Vampires. (I don't have any Stuff packs.) I've been unemployed for most of the last year (thanks Covid!), so I'm not planning on buying any new packs any time soon. When I get a job again (come on vaccine!), I'll try to donate to your Patreon.