I like the idea of the mod but am not a big fan of the whole transformation process seeing as how it's permanent. Is there any way to prevent the player from transforming whilst retaining all the other features? I've deactivated all the things I could from the MCM but tested going through all stages and still ended up with a tail, horns and ears.

I know, I know, almost defeats the very purpose of the mod but I'm looking at it from a slavery angle rather than anything else.

40 minutes ago, MyJammies said:

I like the idea of the mod but am not a big fan of the whole transformation process seeing as how it's permanent. Is there any way to prevent the player from transforming whilst retaining all the other features? I've deactivated all the things I could from the MCM but tested going through all stages and still ended up with a tail, horns and ears.

I know, I know, almost defeats the very purpose of the mod but I'm looking at it from a slavery angle rather than anything else.

Yeah, go to milk mod economy, activate its debug mode, and disable your pc as a milkmaid. That'll keep you from changing, while allowing you to change others.

10 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Yeah, go to milk mod economy, activate its debug mode, and disable your pc as a milkmaid. That'll keep you from changing, while allowing you to change others.

Thanks. I was looking to keep the PC as a milkmaid because I enjoy the sub aspect of it. But I suppose it is a serviceable solution.

21 hours ago, ajmccssjoer said:

When dose transformation begin I am level 4 in mme nothing is happening, Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The transformation should begin the first time you lactate with both mods active. If the transformation doesn't trigger you should check your load order and ensure both mods are properly installed.

I have a level 8 character with 150 capacity that in the begining had the cow spots then when i did a reg quest they went away and never came back now my character is all black and only goes back to normal if a use a shrine, Never got the horns. Really like this mod but can't figure whats wrong. Please help

On 9/20/2020 at 5:45 PM, ajmccssjoer said:

I have a level 8 character with 150 capacity that in the begining had the cow spots then when i did a reg quest they went away and never came back now my character is all black and only goes back to normal if a use a shrine, Never got the horns. Really like this mod but can't figure whats wrong. Please help

Check the debug menu there should be an option to reset textures. Also when you exit the CAB menu it verifies the stats and textures applied. That should reapply anything missing.

On 9/16/2020 at 12:26 AM, Skipzgy said:

Make sure you´re actually a milk maid before drinking it. YOu may also have to manually get the 1st stage and then drink the potion. Not sure though.