I wonder if it´s possible for anyone to post a sort of questline checks and description (so for people who wants to know what they are getting into before they play, the kind of people who like to read some info on wiki before starting a quest first, but dont read the endings (like me)). Would really appreciate it. 

Finished the mods, found some bugs, glitches and etc.... Im gonna post here bugs I found and manual fixes that might or might not work for everyone, but its good to try this out of if its happening to you : 
After enslaved 2 quest and you are now Paul´s property: 
- If Paul´s dialoque to get hooves/hand protection for you doesnt appear (Hammerheart), try to go into debug and press Start Mission 1 or 2. After that, Hammerheart will reset and hopefully the dialoque will appear again 
- If the above doesnt work, try to press Skip Mission. 
- If you sit on the stock, there should be a line saying "Relax my cow". If it does not appear, try to get out and in of the stock a few times. If Paul is not coming to xxx you (no im joke he just need to come to you), target him with console then type in "moveto player" without the ", should hopefully reset him. 
- If you dont like your transformation, press reset progress, then you can either type in (help "s levelu") wtihout the () to get the item ID, then press player.additem ItemID XX to get the XX number of level up potion you need. These potion will level up your cow as usual. Remember to check setting, mutagen and disable any mutagen you dont like. You have a number of available disable points only so choose wisely. 

i have run in to a issue with the body tat it does not cover the pc's butt leaving it with no fur as the tat covers the rest of the body as it should i have also tested it on npc and that tat covers there butt normally . also is there a way to get the nose to look like a cows nose or is that something i have to do with the race menu

4 hours ago, grayedge said:

i have run in to a issue with the body tat it does not cover the pc's butt leaving it with no fur as the tat covers the rest of the body as it should i have also tested it on npc and that tat covers there butt normally . also is there a way to get the nose to look like a cows nose or is that something i have to do with the race menu

The butt covering issue is an intended thing, it's a mutation that you can see in the MCM, "Naked ass". Making the player character's nose look somewhat like a cow's nose is also a mutation you can see in the MCM.

4 minutes ago, laurous said:

The butt covering issue is an intended thing, it's a mutation that you can see in the MCM, "Naked ass". Making the player character's nose look somewhat like a cow's nose is also a mutation you can see in the MCM.

thank you for clearing that up is there a way to remove mutation?

5 hours ago, Taithan said:

Don't know if this mod is still being worked on, but is there some way to remove certain mutations or change how much of the body is transformed? 

No, if a mutation is gained (chance on transformation stage change) you cannot change or deactivate it anymore. You must deactivate the mutations you do not want before they occur!

Here are a few steps on how to reset the progress and get the mutations you want:

1. take note of the progression stage
  2. reset progress in mcm
  3. type (console) help levelup and note done the ID of the cow levelup potion
  4. then (console) player.additem [ItemID] 10 - or whatever number of transformation stages you want to skip.
  5. before you consume the potions deactivate the mutations you do not want in MCM and make a new save
  6. now there a few routes you can take:
    1. full control:
      1. deactivate all mutations in mcm
      2. drink the levelup potions 1 by 1 and let the update process run after each potion
      3. then drink the next, until you are at the desired stage
      4. make a new save
      5. activate desired mutations in mcm, type help mutation, take note of the cow mutation potion ID, type player.additem [ID] 10 (number of mutation potions you want) and consume 1 by 1, repeat
    2. l take my chances (or not): 
      1. do not deactivate all mutations in MCM (just the ones you do not want at all)
      2. drink 1 levelup potion and if there is no undesired mutation, make a new save and repeat - if you do not like the random mutation you got, reload previous save.
      3. repeat until you are at the desired progression stage.

3 hours ago, spinglebob said:

Help, when I install this mod the game crashes on startup. MO2 gives me a ton of errors for missing files. This doesn't happen when the mod is deactivated.

help.png

You are missing masters. If a mod has is missing one or more master files the game will crash on startup.

From the picture you posted it looks like the soft dependencies from MME, but they are not required! Either way the MO2 log has nothing to do with BAC.

Take a look at the plugins section on the right in MO2 and look for warnings in the "flags" tab
OR

Run LOOT (external through MO2), filter for errors and LOOT will tell you exactly what mods are missing masters or not. 

no errors.png

If there are no errors (like in my screenshot) you are fine, if not, fix all errors (and warnings)

7 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

1. full control:
    1. deactivate all mutations in mcm
    2. drink the levelup potions 1 by 1 and let the update process run after each potion
    3. then drink the next, until you are at the desired stage
    4. make a new save
    5. activate desired mutations in mcm, type help mutation, take note of the cow mutation potion ID, type player.additem [ID] 10 (number of mutation potions you want) and consume 1 by 1, repeat
  2. l take my chances (or not): 
    1. do not deactivate all mutations in MCM (just the ones you do not want at all)
    2. drink 1 levelup potion and if there is no undesired mutation, make a new save and repeat - if you do not like the random mutation you got, reload previous save.
    3. repeat until you are at the desired progression stage.

How do I deactivate mutations?

1 hour ago, laurous said:

It's in the MCM, under Mutations. Advance to stage 1, then you can deactivate all the mutations you don't want by deselecting them.

I'm in the BaC MCM, but there's nothing labeled mutations. There's something called Player Attributes that has a list of mutations, but it's all grayed out and I can't interact with it. image.png.a960e80aec5ba99f017ab4cf62647bc6.png

I have recorded some strage effects of the quest bac__quest_evil_002_freakshow001 (that is the breast enlargement feeding quest). It appears that the events for the message "You need to return to your master" will massively enlarge save file size in certain circumstances. Every once in a while, an autosave will reduce that again, if the size has not already grown too large (about 64MB seems to be the limit), but if no autosave happens (like in Blackreach without area change), quicksave sizes can easily exceed 100MB and then cannot be loaded any more. Knowing this, a wait for 1 hour every now and then will do as a workaround, but still it is strange. Save file size increases by roughly 2MB every game hour even if nothing happens in that hour. Also, the message normally does appear for about 2 days even after returning the quest to Paul. If you wait for more than one hour in one go at somepint in between, the time the message is displayed will increase (and also the time with the larger save files). Sometimes it looks like two instances of the quest are started at once (when you get 6 instead of 3 bottles dropped underneath you). Also sometimes the quest seemingly seems to restart after 2 days, but only stage 80 is set to 1 and Paul does not react to it.

6 hours ago, Taithan said:

I'm in the BaC MCM, but there's nothing labeled mutations. There's something called Player Attributes that has a list of mutations, but it's all grayed out and I can't interact with it. image.png.a960e80aec5ba99f017ab4cf62647bc6.png

If you are at least at cow transformation stage 1, it should look like this:

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.jpg.463354a1151c99d095adb64ec4bba96e.jpg

... and you can deactivate any mutation you do not already have, like I just did in my screen!

Looking at your screenshot though... you do not even have the latest version! Please do not ask for help if you do not use the latest version (or at least tried it); it is almost impossible to reproduce bugs and lend help if your mods are not updated. Nobody can predict how outdated versions of different mods would interact with each other!

And that is true for any mod here! 

24 minutes ago, botticelli said:

I have recorded some strage effects of the quest bac__quest_evil_002_freakshow001 (that is the breast enlargement feeding quest). It appears that the events for the message "You need to return to your master" will massively enlarge save file size in certain circumstances. Every once in a while, an autosave will reduce that again, if the size has not already grown too large (about 64MB seems to be the limit), but if no autosave happens (like in Blackreach without area change), quicksave sizes can easily exceed 100MB and then cannot be loaded any more. Knowing this, a wait for 1 hour every now and then will do as a workaround, but still it is strange. Save file size increases by roughly 2MB every game hour even if nothing happens in that hour. Also, the message normally does appear for about 2 days even after returning the quest to Paul. If you wait for more than one hour in one go at somepint in between, the time the message is displayed will increase (and also the time with the larger save files). Sometimes it looks like two instances of the quest are started at once (when you get 6 instead of 3 bottles dropped underneath you). Also sometimes the quest seemingly seems to restart after 2 days, but only stage 80 is set to 1 and Paul does not react to it.

I think that is related to the master's punishment, if you do not return in time. The consequences of not complying
Spoiler!

Spoiler

(BAC messes with MME production rate and scales it up to ridiculous levels, until you visit Paul)

might produce so much script stress that it may break stuff, especially if the game is saved during such events.

Generally is auto-save risky in Oldrim (I found it unproblematic in SSE so far). And it might be wise to deactivate certain save events, like on cell change and/or timed save events and do manual saves instead, and onyl if no scene is running (mods or vanilla does not matter)  and best out of fight, not on horseback, not crouching and so on. I had times when saving on horseback produced an unloadable save or saving when crouched bugged my PC and broke this and any subsequent save. This won't happen 99% of the time, but if you save during a scene it becomes much much more likely and even can break your save over time.

AutoSave Manager can be helpful.

1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

I think that is related to the master's punishment, if you do not return in time. The consequences of not complying

Since I did comply all the time, the master's punishment never triggered. The problem starts right at the start of the quest "Will of the Master". It does not discern between success or failure.

9 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Looking at your screenshot though... you do not even have the latest version! Please do not ask for help if you do not use the latest version (or at least tried it); it is almost impossible to reproduce bugs and lend help if your mods are not updated. Nobody can predict how outdated versions of different mods would interact with each other!

image.png.ef30b41fd22a92517bc99b053b84ea1e.png

I thought 1.7g was the latest version, I have the tats installed because the skin doesn't work without it, I don't know why it's using the 1.7e MCM menu, or how to make it use the right menu. I have all of the requirements, and the requirement's requirements, I don't even have version 1.7e installed.

21 hours ago, botticelli said:

Since I did comply all the time, the master's punishment never triggered. The problem starts right at the start of the quest "Will of the Master". It does not discern between success or failure.

Have a look into the papyrus logs and see what is going on there; for gameplay of a few minutes, the size of the logfile should be around 100-1000 kB. If it gets really large, like 10-100 MB, your savegame is broken. If you open the 000 log file and filter for "stack dump", there should be none, but if the save game is broken, it can contain tenth of thousends and you can scrap that savegame.

Lets check that 1st ?

17 hours ago, Taithan said:

image.png.ef30b41fd22a92517bc99b053b84ea1e.png

I thought 1.7g was the latest version, I have the tats installed because the skin doesn't work without it, I don't know why it's using the 1.7e MCM menu, or how to make it use the right menu. I have all of the requirements, and the requirement's requirements, I don't even have version 1.7e installed.

I never used it but is this Vortex you are using as a mod organizer? Maybe there are leftovers from older mod version which break stuff.

6 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

I never used it but is this Vortex you are using as a mod organizer? Maybe there are leftovers from older mod version which break stuff.

Yeah, I use Vortex, I'm really not that tech savvy, and using it has worked perfectly fine with every other mod from here, and the only version of BaC I've installed was 1.7g, so I don't know how there could be leftovers.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:50 AM, hexenhaus said:

Have a look into the papyrus logs and see what is going on there; for gameplay of a few minutes, the size of the logfile should be around 100-1000 kB. If it gets really large, like 10-100 MB, your savegame is broken. If you open the 000 log file and filter for "stack dump", there should be none, but if the save game is broken, it can contain tenth of thousends and you can scrap that savegame.

Lets check that 1st ?

Ok, here goes, had to wait until the effect occurred again. I didn't find "stack dump", but a lot of "stack:" messages. BeeingFemale topic says that those RegisterForSingleUpdate messages are a known issue that has not been fixed yet.

Papyrus.0.log

Could anyone advise me how to remove the tail in 1.7f or alter/fix its physics? Playing 1.7f because it was the only way to get furniture to spawn, but it seems to lack the ability to remove tails. Unfortunately, the fully transformed tail for my character is spazzy and fps capping doesn't seem to resolve the issue. I tried upgrading to 1.7g to see if I could disable the tail and maybe try switching back and forth between versions, but it seems that BAC's mod options didn't update with the upgrade, so I seem to have no ability to remove the tail in my current save.

9 hours ago, HiveBro said:

Could anyone advise me how to remove the tail in 1.7f or alter/fix its physics? Playing 1.7f because it was the only way to get furniture to spawn, but it seems to lack the ability to remove tails. Unfortunately, the fully transformed tail for my character is spazzy and fps capping doesn't seem to resolve the issue. I tried upgrading to 1.7g to see if I could disable the tail and maybe try switching back and forth between versions, but it seems that BAC's mod options didn't update with the upgrade, so I seem to have no ability to remove the tail in my current save.

You can replace the fully-transformed tail with the earlier tail. I had the same problem and did this.

In meshes\bac\, rename or remove the two meshes named tail_cow_0.nif and tail_cow_1.nif. Make 2 copies of the cowtail01.nif and rename them to replace tail_cow_0.nif / _1.