• 2 weeks later...

Hi there love this mod. I would love to see some sort of training for your character in Hammerfell Breeding with bulls (Pregnancy included) and Milking to make money for your owners. After your training is over you can chose to continue your adventure (With Farm brand in you  people know who owns your ass ofc)  or stay in farm and continue your life as a cow in there of course with possibility to leave farm hope to see some juicy updates in future :D

14 minutes ago, GNGFan21 said:

Hi there love this mod. I would love to see some sort of training for your character in Hammerfell Breeding with bulls (Pregnancy included) and Milking to make money for your owners. After your training is over you can chose to continue your adventure (With Farm brand in you  people know who owns your ass ofc)  or stay in farm and continue your life as a cow in there of course with possibility to leave farm hope to see some juicy updates in future :D

Yes Yes YES!!!

I have now for the first time tried to turn one of my companions into a cow, and it works! Well, sort off, I'm using Jenassa, and she gets the horns and ears and tail, but no tattoos, and the feet does not turn into hooves, is there something I must add to get that to happen?

Secondly, I do not get any dialogue from Paul, I understand that part is only for the player if she changes, but how about adding something, if your companion changes, and maybe some kind of a story, say you go to Paul and he says he knows what is happening, the same as main story, and he goes to Whiterun, there he still, tells you to go to the priest with the Mandy story. The slavers still show up but they stun you and abduct your companion, now you have to go save her at the pitstop, where you first escaped(Your companion still gets branded). Then when you go to Paul, and he tells you to talk to Jarl to become an owner, where you get the papers and go back to Paul where he does the thing with the bell and nose-ring etc

Also, this goddammned treetrunk of a tail, is there a way to make it smaller?

I found out that some of my hairs have white outline when tattos are added to character only when I move camera upwards. After equipping armor or removing tattos everything returns to normal. But what should ,can I do to get rid of that white outline without removing tattos/ wearing armor or changing hairs (hairs are problem because I use Anime Race and head doesn't fit helmets ,circles and hairs)?

hairproblem.jpg

On 5/5/2020 at 6:25 AM, GrimReaperCalls said:

You can replace the fully-transformed tail with the earlier tail. I had the same problem and did this.

In meshes\bac\, rename or remove the two meshes named tail_cow_0.nif and tail_cow_1.nif. Make 2 copies of the cowtail01.nif and rename them to replace tail_cow_0.nif / _1.

I'm kinda having something similar w/ tails, but all the one's on my girls just stick straight back, stiff as a board.  Would this solve that, and if so, where do I find these folders?  I tried looking for them, but didn't succeed.

Edit:  I've also been doing some testing, and I'm trying to reset my mutations.  I've discovered that some that I thought might be ok just don't look that good to me and I would like to disable them, but I'm getting a message that says I've reached my max "disable points."  What the hell is that, and why is it even a thing?  If I don't like a feature, I should be able to turn it off, especially since this is allowed by the mod.  This is a bit frustrating to be honest.  Does anyone know how to turn off the disable points, or how to work around this?  Thanks in advance.

Well it would be interesting if there were more mods with "hucow theme". For example % chance that you will get kidnapped if you character have big breasts ,and then moved to place like The Dungeon: Milk Mod Economy Follower Home ,forced to start transformation and drinking Lactacid. Because we currently have only BAC (one potential owner) ,Cow like Services (which isn't updated etc ) and that's all.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:32 PM, Brittany11101 said:

I found out that some of my hairs have white outline when tattos are added to character only when I move camera upwards. After equipping armor or removing tattos everything returns to normal. But what should ,can I do to get rid of that white outline without removing tattos/ wearing armor or changing hairs (hairs are problem because I use Anime Race and head doesn't fit helmets ,circles and hairs)?

hairproblem.jpg

what idle animation is that?

On 5/25/2020 at 12:54 AM, Angelborn07 said:

I'm kinda having something similar w/ tails, but all the one's on my girls just stick straight back, stiff as a board.  Would this solve that, and if so, where do I find these folders?  I tried looking for them, but didn't succeed.

Edit:  I've also been doing some testing, and I'm trying to reset my mutations.  I've discovered that some that I thought might be ok just don't look that good to me and I would like to disable them, but I'm getting a message that says I've reached my max "disable points."  What the hell is that, and why is it even a thing?  If I don't like a feature, I should be able to turn it off, especially since this is allowed by the mod.  This is a bit frustrating to be honest.  Does anyone know how to turn off the disable points, or how to work around this?  Thanks in advance.

Sorry about the late reply.
The mod packs its textures and meshes into a .bsa archive, so you'll have to extract that first. Google "skyrim bsa unpacker" or similar, then you can use that to get at the files. Mod organizers automatically take care of the bsa invalidation (prioritizing loose files over archived ones), so you don't need to change anything in the archive itself.

As for disabling more mutations than the mod allows, I've bypassed it by modifying some of the textures associated with mutations I dislike (nose fur, naked ass, veins, dirt, etc). Replacing the corresponding textures with transparent .dds files will make it so that while the mutations still technically apply, they don't have any visible changes. Then I use the MCM to disable the mutations I can't disable just by changing textures. The textures are named pretty well so it's not so hard to figure which ones do what.

I've attached a blank texture file that you can use to replace others.

blank.dds

9 hours ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

Sorry about the late reply.
The mod packs its textures and meshes into a .bsa archive, so you'll have to extract that first. Google "skyrim bsa unpacker" or similar, then you can use that to get at the files. Mod organizers automatically take care of the bsa invalidation (prioritizing loose files over archived ones), so you don't need to change anything in the archive itself.

As for disabling more mutations than the mod allows, I've bypassed it by modifying some of the textures associated with mutations I dislike (nose fur, naked ass, veins, dirt, etc). Replacing the corresponding textures with transparent .dds files will make it so that while the mutations still technically apply, they don't have any visible changes. Then I use the MCM to disable the mutations I can't disable just by changing textures. The textures are named pretty well so it's not so hard to figure which ones do what.

I've attached a blank texture file that you can use to replace others.

blank.dds 4.13 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for this, I can't wait to attempt all of this.  This whole "disable points" thing really frustrated me to the point that I haven't played the mod since learning about it.  That, and I've had my daughter this week, so can't play this with her around.  I like the idea of the mutations and what they can bring to the table, but some just plain don't look good or cause some other issues.  For example, I really like the idea of Tall/Short cow.  I would have loved to see both being used in my harem herd along with some just staying their regular height, however I think any npc cows you make can only get the same mutations as you.  Furthermore, I ended up with the tall cow and at first, I loved it.  I am head and shoulders taller than Lydia, and she isn't a small gal.  However I quickly learned that the tall cow throws off almost all sexlab animations.  First couple of times was funny, but every single time just makes it almost unbearable.  When one of the sassy teens is trying to do a bj animation to my strapon but it's a foot and a half above her head, that just looks awkward.  Plus I can't think of a single way to make those two mutations work without having to adjust every single animation made for sexlab, which is something I woulld label as impossible.  Good idea, just not feasible as far as I can tell.  Oh well.  Thanks again!

On 6/1/2020 at 1:20 AM, GrimReaperCalls said:

What the hell is that, and why is it even a thing?

It's a thing because Skyrimfret doesn't like to listen to the users. (Which, of course, they're completely entitled to, since we're not paying them a dime.)

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

It's a thing because Skyrimfret doesn't like to listen to the users. (Which, of course, they're completely entitled to, since we're not paying them a dime.)

Well, disable too much and you wont get any mutations at an stage and that might cause the mod to enter a loop and crash. That and what you said.

50 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

So I guess he isn't updating and abandoning this mod?

I doubt he's abandoning it, haha. It's a lot of work to make things like this, and he could very likely just be really busy with his life. He'll have an update for us when he has it. 

7 hours ago, SilentOption said:

So I guess he isn't updating and abandoning this mod?

I don't know how you came to that conclusion from my posting. As far as I know they haven't abandoned the mod, but they're focussing on another of their projects.