On 11/13/2020 at 1:41 AM, nocturna said:

Would anyone be able to make the 4/6 boobs from MME compatible with this without it messing up the fur?

Since the multiboobs are an armor piece, you can't apply a skin texture to them, but maybe someone could edit the texture to make different versions for the color/cow level? Then... add a mutation to include them as a part of the mod as opposed to using MME's handling of it? That could be a good idea.

Does anyone know why Paul won't equip anything more on me? I got my (foot) hooves done, but when I go up to him again he just says to come back later even though I'm stage 20 cow. (He also didn't equip the nose ring on me, but that's fine, I'm just wondering why he won't do anything)

2 hours ago, HazelTree said:

Does anyone know why Paul won't equip anything more on me? I got my (foot) hooves done, but when I go up to him again he just says to come back later even though I'm stage 20 cow. (He also didn't equip the nose ring on me, but that's fine, I'm just wondering why he won't do anything)

There's a timer between when he'll install things. Not related to your transformation.

52 minutes ago, HazelTree said:

Ahh, alright, thanks. How long is the timer? ^^

I just sped up time via the timescale command from 14th of sun's dusk to 19th of morning star, which is more than a month ingame. I also waited for an hour, fast travelled back, did the merchant punch thing that resets their inventory just in case that did anything... He still won't equip a thing on me :/

Went over the fur textures for the body and fixed the texture bleeding and some compression artifacts.

If you want to use them just copy paste them into the Being a cow - tats folder.

Before/After

Spoiler

Scene2.thumb.png.182cff241b45f9b848aaccb7a213a9dc.png

Download file LE:

Being a cow LE texturefix.zip

For those interested you can find the SE optimized textures here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131690-bac-converted-to-se/?do=findComment&comment=3199277

Edited by Dr.Lefse
forgot to add 9th stage dds files..
1 hour ago, Dr.Lefse said:

Went over the fur textures for the body and fixed the texture bleeding and some compression artifacts.

The textures are optimized for SE but should work fine with LE, but i would make a backup just in case.

If you want to use them just copy paste them into the Being a cow - tats folder.

If they were optimized normally, then they've probably been compressed to BC7 DDS format, which is not supported in LE, I'm afraid. You might want to be sure before you recommend it.

On 11/6/2020 at 12:41 AM, Galactase said:

I check my LL notifications daily for thread replies here. I wish there were more capture scenarios where the player was force fed milk and lactacid and such. I feel the same way about modding capability. I tried to learn but things quickly got too complicated for me.

BEHOLD! : 

You know Being a Cow just utilizes functions already in MME? Any MME-related mod plays well with Being a Cow, like this mod, Martial Milk, and Milk Addict.

Highly recommend these mods together personally. I find it fantastic. :)

3 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

BEHOLD! : 

Yeah, I've got this one and milk addict. I was thinking more along the lines of actual events like being captured by the hunters and being just stuffed with breast expansion potions and lactacid out the wazoo. Those are great, I want more of those. Events that will just brute force my character through her cow TF stages by making her produce obscene amounts of milk.

5 minutes ago, Galactase said:

Events that will just brute force my character through her cow TF stages by making her produce obscene amounts of milk.

I always wanted something like this aswell. Why would my character keep going with her milking if it transforms it into this "stupid ugly cow" (in her eyes) ? She would likely stop and try anything to avoid milking. But if someone would realise that you can make lots of coin with this possibility that the player has, they´d surely abuse this.

14 hours ago, Dr.Lefse said:

Обошел текстуру меха тела и исправил растекание текстуры и некоторые артефакты сжатия.

Текстуры оптимизированы для SE, но с LE должны работать нормально, но на всякий случай я бы сделал резервную копию.

Если вы хотите использовать их, просто скопируйте и вставьте их в папку «Быть коровьей шерстью».

До после

Скрыть содержимое

Скачать файл:

bac_texturebleedfix.zip 34,25 МБ · 16 загрузок

it turns out a blue cow. files are either damaged or empty. i just replaced the textures

2 hours ago, xbxz2009 said:

it turns out a blue cow. files are either damaged or empty. i just replaced the textures

Just uploaded an updated version, should work now

14 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

If they were optimized normally, then they've probably been compressed to BC7 DDS format, which is not supported in LE, I'm afraid. You might want to be sure before you recommend it.

Had problems with LE constantly crashing so didn't get to test them before i uploaded, thanks for the heads up though.

Changed the compression and tested it in-game so should be working fine now.

Don't know if anyone has asked before but I'm too lazy to read the whole 145 pages of forum discussions (I'm sorry) but here I go. Is there a way to add specific mutations that you want? And I'm not talking about turning off the ones you don't want, I've already tried that and still want some exact ones. I managed to get the ones I want in one playthrough but in the other one I got completely different ones even after turning off all of the ones I didn't want and reaching maximum turned off. Not really necessary but would be nice if someone were to find/make a way. I thank anyone in advance.

On 11/17/2020 at 4:00 PM, Dr.Lefse said:

Before/After

Reveal hidden contents

Download file LE:

bac_LE_texturebleedFix.zip 19.8 MB · 18 downloads

For those interested you can find the SE optimized textures here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131690-bac-converted-to-se/?do=findComment&comment=3199277

where is this folder located I can't find the Being a cow tats folder

On 11/11/2020 at 4:18 PM, cocopopz said:

Thanks GuruSR! Quick Question; which version of BAC are your updated scripts based off? I know there's a few versions floating around the thread, and when I added it to the game I noticed some changes skyrimfet had made last (back in January, post #3170) disappeared from the MCM, such as the "mutation" menu.  It also caught a message saying it had been upgraded from 5.1 to 4.6 (I think).

Perhaps it's worth adding the version you used  to your post so people can check first.

Ah, I didn't see the changes to the actual mod in the thread, I went off the download, where is the thread please, so I can update my scripts to match, or is this elsewhere as in not on this forum?

The scripts I worked on are from the 1.7G download, can someone point to the newer version so I can merge/update it with these changes?

ALSO, if someone wants to go through all the dialogue (there is a buttload of it) and require the bac_milkmaid faction for the player, that way, those dialogues will not happen if you disable it on yourself, or on other NPCs.  That'll be a chore.

Sorry, not been around much, I'm an I.T., COVID has made relaxation time non-existent for me.

GuruSR.

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Ah, I didn't see the changes to the actual mod in the thread, I went off the download, where is the thread please, so I can update my scripts to match, or is this elsewhere as in not on this forum?

The scripts I worked on are from the 1.7G download, can someone point to the newer version so I can merge/update it with these changes?

ALSO, if someone wants to go through all the dialogue (there is a buttload of it) and require the bac_milkmaid faction for the player, that way, those dialogues will not happen if you disable it on yourself, or on other NPCs.  That'll be a chore.

Sorry, not been around much, I'm an I.T., COVID has made relaxation time non-existent for me.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, Galactase said:

Thanks, I'll see if I can merge the code changes from the 1.7G stuff I added into the code in this file, but has anyone made any changes to the files I did change?  If so, post them here so I can see/include those too.

GuruSR.

18 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Thanks, I'll see if I can merge the code changes from the 1.7G stuff I added into the code in this file, but has anyone made any changes to the files I did change?  If so, post them here so I can see/include those too.

GuruSR.

The mod runs a lot of unnecessary updates every other second and its far from performance friendly. I get this might be asking a bit much, but if possible could you maybe change how often the mod does updates, or maybe add a slider to adjust the time between updates in the mcm?

Skjermbilde 2020-11-21 230531.png

This is for *THIS* version (1.9), so you need:

On 11/20/2020 at 8:42 PM, Galactase said:

This is what I copied to the new version (from 1.7G to the above 1.9 version):

On 11/10/2020 at 9:25 PM, GuruSR said:

Well, for those of us here waiting for @skyrimfet to hopefully return, I actually made changes to the mod that may/may not be of use for anyone, though it does need (not by something I did), a regiment to get it working (basically any lagged scripts running in it won't refresh, so there is a way to do it, will explain below).

So what I did was:

• Fixed a few typos.
  • Fixed the update code having a typo that caused an array to be out of bounds.
  • Removed the color setting from Settings (relocated it elsewhere + extras).
  • Updated the Milkmaids section to offer the ability to see each Milkmaid's progress [right side] and offer color change per Milkmaid.
  • Milkmaid section also offers the ability to set any actor to "Not a Cow!", so they lose their "cow status" and revert back.  It's included in the color selector.

I've commented where I start/stop changes to the mod, so when @skyrimfet returns, he can easily see what I did.  There are 4 scripts changed, not sure if the Special Edition has the same scripts (can't see it not), then those will work on it as well (if it exists, never looked).

When you install the mod, if you have a player you want to remove from Being a Cow, but still allow NPCs to become them, you'll need to:

• Go somewhere alone (player only cell, room, house, whichever)
  • Disable the mod (in About).
  • Look at your watch/clock/phone for one minute.
  • Save the game.
  • Quit to the Desktop or Main Menu (untested).
  • (If Quit to Desktop, reload game.)
  • Load game back in.
  • Enable mod again (in About).

The watchdog spell added to each cow can get quite laggy and offers immersion, sadly, it causes the spell to be stuck in the savegame making it reuse that old version which will keep re-adding the spell that causes random comments about your cowness and such, but once you do this on a save where you want to stop the player from being a cow (can be done at any level, but if you pick a color, expect to jump right back to where you were level wise).

Let me know if anything blows up, shouldn't, tested this yesterday when I made the changes and did some fine tuning of stuff today, only took about 4 hours + testing.

Installation:

Drag Scripts folder to your Data folder, super easy.

Uninstallation:

Find bac_main, bac_mcm and bac_actor scripts and sources, remove them.  Keep the bac_update, it fixes a simple typo bug.

The bac_update is still bugged in the 1.9 version.  This version, I didn't fix typos.

GuruSR.

BAC1.9Scripts.zip

3 hours ago, Dr.Lefse said:

The mod runs a lot of unnecessary updates every other second and its far from performance friendly. I get this might be asking a bit much, but if possible could you maybe change how often the mod does updates, or maybe add a slider to adjust the time between updates in the mcm?

Skjermbilde 2020-11-21 230531.png

I'll possibly get around to it in the future, sorry, I'm an I.T. and I'm quite busy lately (COVID19...) and so if I get time, I'll look and see what I can do about performance.

GuruSR.