On 10/14/2020 at 2:10 PM, Krausaid said:

How to complete the quest of Paul's enslavement? or start over? I just want a transformation, but the debt (repaid) is not displayed to Paul, but he gives quests.

I want to get rid of the collar and ring. Please tell me who knows

As you get the collar, ring, ect. your told that they are permanent by paul. Being able to pay off the debt would be nice but it doesn't look like the mod is developed to that point yet.

I'm using version 8 and I have the problem that the tools to insert the nose ring in the left stable are there, but as I ask Paul to add them, the gate opens and they disappear. Luckily I saved beforehand, and I can see that those are all the objects he uses for different works, they are loaded in all at the same time. As the mod activates them they are gone.

What am I missing here?

I installed all the dependencies, ran FNIS and Bodyslide.

Sidenote: Slavetats doesn't seem to be triggered. I got captured, but the branding didn't appear. Adding it manually worked. Could this be a problem with SlaveTats Event Bridge?

I'm having an issue with the nose ring part of the quest. Paul went to go get the nose ring, but he never comes back. He just starts walking over to the whiterun stables from Riverwood and just walks around there. I can't continue any of the dialogue options.

The "debug: Why are you still in Riverwood" shows up. I'm not sure if it's supposed to, but it doesn't do anything.

The other two options are "help me" to which he says "I'm busy" and "Why do you want to help me" to which he says "I like you" or something. These two options don't lead anywhere either.

I find it odd that every time I have Paul leave to get the nose ring, all the guards in Riverwood start following him out of town for a while.

I have the Unowned Quest, so I don't know what else to do.

14 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

I'm having an issue with the nose ring part of the quest. Paul went to go get the nose ring, but he never comes back. He just starts walking over to the whiterun stables from Riverwood and just walks around there. I can't continue any of the dialogue options.

The "debug: Why are you still in Riverwood" shows up. I'm not sure if it's supposed to, but it doesn't do anything.

The other two options are "help me" to which he says "I'm busy" and "Why do you want to help me" to which he says "I like you" or something. These two options don't lead anywhere either.

I find it odd that every time I have Paul leave to get the nose ring, all the guards in Riverwood start following him out of town for a while.

I have the Unowned Quest, so I don't know what else to do.

The "Why are you still in Riverwood" option is designed to 'kick' Paul into heading to the whiterun stables. He still takes a long time to get there though. This also works if se starts walking from whiterun to riverwood to reset his res location to the proper place. The Unowned quest has you continue playing the game as normal until you meet three unfriendly npcs, make sure you save before they start a conversation. After them you will get an update to the quest depending on how your conversation ends.

9 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

The "Why are you still in Riverwood" option is designed to 'kick' Paul into heading to the whiterun stables. He still takes a long time to get there though. This also works if se starts walking from whiterun to riverwood to reset his res location to the proper place. The Unowned quest has you continue playing the game as normal until you meet three unfriendly npcs, make sure you save before they start a conversation. After them you will get an update to the quest depending on how your conversation ends.

Yes, but I never got the nose ring from Paul. He just sits around moving from place to place at the Whiterun stables and doesn't provide any more dialogue but the 3 I mentioned. I actually mixed up quests. I guess it's "Hammerheart" that does the nose ring? Unsure. I have two quests that ask me to talk to Paul right now. (Hammerheart and Unowned)

When it told me to "wait for Paul" after requesting the nose ring, he never came back and it just gave a debug message "wait for Paul - timeout". Basically, he went to go get the nose ring and once it times out he heads to Whiterun Stables. I think something is wrong.

Also an FYI, I tried using the "BAC scene stuck? try this" in the MCM and the game soft-freezes my character indefinitely after "updating actors".

2 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Yes, but I never got the nose ring from Paul. He just sits around moving from place to place at the Whiterun stables and doesn't provide any more dialogue but the 3 I mentioned. I actually mixed up quests. I guess it's "Hammerheart" that does the nose ring? Unsure. I have two quests that ask me to talk to Paul right now. (Hammerheart and Unowned)

When it told me to "wait for Paul" after requesting the nose ring, he never came back and it just gave a debug message "wait for Paul - timeout". Basically, he went to go get the nose ring and once it times out he heads to Whiterun Stables. I think something is wrong.

Also an FYI, I tried using the "BAC scene stuck? try this" in the MCM and the game soft-freezes my character indefinitely after "updating actors".

You might need to update to the latest version of zaz. If your using version 7 then the quest doesn't proceed as it should. Any of the quests that have you getting items added like in Hammerheart and unowned you need the updated zaz for the mission tracker to list the right location and direct paul there.

Feature request:

The ability to manage Milk Maids (listed in a separate MCM section):

A dropdown that holds each Milk Maid, the options for each would be:

Cow colors and at the end Disabled.  Disabled would stop the Milk Maid from transforming.

GuruSR.

On 10/31/2020 at 4:59 AM, Grishaq149 said:

Is there any way to disable "Force unequip/equip cow legs"?

I have installed Yiffy age and BAC, and my followers (if they turned to cow) all time reequiping cow/furry legs and weapon. (with sound of equiping weapon on repeat)

Maybe someone know how to fix this?

There should be an option in the MCM for which 'mutations' are active.

15 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Does anyone know whether the "drug" that the hunters mention is actually a drug/potion or spell effect, or if it is just scripted?

I think its just scripted. Usually if its a consumable like a drug or potion you'd hear a 'swallowing' sound indicating you just ingested something. 

12 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Does anyone know whether the "drug" that the hunters mention is actually a drug/potion or spell effect, or if it is just scripted?

If you're talking about when you get captured and they fill you up with a bunch of drugs, I have noticed that they feed you a few breast expansion potions and lactacid as a base, and then all of the ones in your inventory.

5 hours ago, Galactose said:

If you're talking about when you get captured and they fill you up with a bunch of drugs, I have noticed that they feed you a few breast expansion potions and lactacid as a base, and then all of the ones in your inventory.

Interesting. I actually found in the script (for the second capture event in Riften, not the first one on the cart) that there are several times where the script will add 30 milks (liters? Whatever they are lol) to the character. I added a few more for myself (really wanting to simulate that they kept the poor woman for several days to turn her even more into a cow), as well as trying to mess with the timing of the last capture quest. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to keep more time in there for stuff to process, but I do think I made it a bit better. 

Am I the only person who refreshes this thread daily to see if @skyrimfet has come back from lurking? So much potential for additional quests and stuff... I wish I had even a sliver of modding capability, I'd try to add more story and quests.

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Am I the only person who refreshes this thread daily to see if @skyrimfet has come back from lurking? So much potential for additional quests and stuff... I wish I had even a sliver of modding capability, I'd try to add more story and quests.

I check my LL notifications daily for thread replies here. I wish there were more capture scenarios where the player was force fed milk and lactacid and such. I feel the same way about modding capability. I tried to learn but things quickly got too complicated for me.

Well, for those of us here waiting for @skyrimfet to hopefully return, I actually made changes to the mod that may/may not be of use for anyone, though it does need (not by something I did), a regiment to get it working (basically any lagged scripts running in it won't refresh, so there is a way to do it, will explain below).

So what I did was:

• Fixed a few typos.
  • Fixed the update code having a typo that caused an array to be out of bounds.
  • Removed the color setting from Settings (relocated it elsewhere + extras).
  • Updated the Milkmaids section to offer the ability to see each Milkmaid's progress [right side] and offer color change per Milkmaid.
  • Milkmaid section also offers the ability to set any actor to "Not a Cow!", so they lose their "cow status" and revert back.  It's included in the color selector.

I've commented where I start/stop changes to the mod, so when @skyrimfet returns, he can easily see what I did.  There are 4 scripts changed, not sure if the Special Edition has the same scripts (can't see it not), then those will work on it as well (if it exists, never looked).

When you install the mod, if you have a player you want to remove from Being a Cow, but still allow NPCs to become them, you'll need to:

• Go somewhere alone (player only cell, room, house, whichever)
  • Disable the mod (in About).
  • Look at your watch/clock/phone for one minute.
  • Save the game.
  • Quit to the Desktop or Main Menu (untested).
  • (If Quit to Desktop, reload game.)
  • Load game back in.
  • Enable mod again (in About).

The watchdog spell added to each cow can get quite laggy and offers immersion, sadly, it causes the spell to be stuck in the savegame making it reuse that old version which will keep re-adding the spell that causes random comments about your cowness and such, but once you do this on a save where you want to stop the player from being a cow (can be done at any level, but if you pick a color, expect to jump right back to where you were level wise).

Let me know if anything blows up, shouldn't, tested this yesterday when I made the changes and did some fine tuning of stuff today, only took about 4 hours + testing.

Installation:

Drag Scripts folder to your Data folder, super easy.

Uninstallation:

Find bac_main, bac_mcm and bac_actor scripts and sources, remove them.  Keep the bac_update, it fixes a simple typo bug.

GuruSR.

Being A Cow Update.zip

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Well, for those of us here waiting for @skyrimfet to hopefully return, I actually made changes to the mod that may/may not be of use for anyone, though it does need (not by something I did), a regiment to get it working (basically any lagged scripts running in it won't refresh, so there is a way to do it, will explain below).

So what I did was:

• Fixed a few typos.
  • Updated the Milkmaids section to offer the ability to see each Milkmaid's progress [right side] and offer color change per Milkmaid.
  • Milkmaid section also offers the ability to set any actor to "Not a Cow!", so they lose their "cow status" and revert back.  It's included in the color selector.

I've commented where I start/stop changes to the mod, so when @skyrimfet returns, he can easily see what I did.  There are 4 scripts changed, not sure if the Special Edition has the same scripts (can't see it not), then those will work on it as well (if it exists, never looked).

When you install the mod, if you have a player you want to remove from Being a Cow, but still allow NPCs to become them, you'll need to:

• Save the game.
  • Load game back in.

The watchdog spell added to each cow can get quite laggy and offers immersion, sadly, it causes the spell to be stuck in the savegame making it reuse that old version which will keep re-adding the spell that causes random comments about your cowness and such, but once you do this on a save where you want to stop the player from being a cow (can be done at any level, but if you pick a color, expect to jump right back to where you were level wise).

Let me know if anything blows up, shouldn't, tested this yesterday when I made the changes and did some fine tuning of stuff today, only took about 4 hours + testing.

Installation:

Uninstallation:

Find bac_main, bac_mcm and bac_actor scripts and sources, remove them.  Keep the bac_update, it fixes a simple typo bug.

GuruSR.

Being A Cow Update.zip 60.08 kB · 0 downloads

Very cool! I'll have to try this out!

18 hours ago, GuruSR said:

So what I did was:

• Fixed a few typos.

• Save the game.
  • Load game back in.

Installation:

Uninstallation:

GuruSR.

Being A Cow Update.zip 60.08 kB · 11 downloads

Thanks GuruSR! Quick Question; which version of BAC are your updated scripts based off? I know there's a few versions floating around the thread, and when I added it to the game I noticed some changes skyrimfet had made last (back in January, post #3170) disappeared from the MCM, such as the "mutation" menu.  It also caught a message saying it had been upgraded from 5.1 to 4.6 (I think).

Perhaps it's worth adding the version you used  to your post so people can check first.

1 hour ago, cocopopz said:

Thanks GuruSR! Quick Question; which version of BAC are your updated scripts based off? I know there's a few versions floating around the thread, and when I added it to the game I noticed some changes skyrimfet had made last (back in January, post #3170) disappeared from the MCM, such as the "mutation" menu.  It also caught a message saying it had been upgraded from 5.1 to 4.6 (I think).

Perhaps it's worth adding the version you used  to your post so people can check first.

This is definitely some version of 1.7. Leveling my cow up had (X/20) as opposed to (X/26).

On 11/10/2020 at 9:25 PM, GuruSR said:

Would be nice if you had based the scripts off the latest version. Oh well. I guess I Shouldn't update to this then, even though I kind of want it.