47 minutes ago, tiolocmcgrock said:

Hello! I get an error every time I load a location and my house's counters were removed and sent to my household inventory. Can't place new counters either.

The LE Assistant only shows Unknown Error.

I think everything is updated.

Here is the file, hope someone can help! Thanks.

lastException.txt 73.87 kB · 0 downloads

Update basementals mods and don't prep food/wash dishes where you angry poop mod.

8 hours ago, WanderingCPU said:

An error keeps showing up and I'm not sure what's causing it

lastException.txt 195.9 kB · 1 download

Update AEP mod and be sure it's installed correctly.

Hello. I downloaded this and the Amra animations.

For some reason I can only use two animations: Reverse cowgirl and teasing. Notification says "Loaded 32 animations by Amra72." And yet none of them are available. Now I know that this seems more like a problem that has to do with Amra animations and not wickedwhims but they told me to post the issue here as well!

I have wickedwhims and my game version is V1.51.100 1020, also wickedwhims seems to be working correctly. No errors log or anything like that. I have installed it correctly in the mods folder of the game (so its not two folder deep). But the problem remains: The Amra animations wont load but a few of them.

PS just to check out something I also downloaded the NAP animations. Again, only a small fraction of the animations were downloaded (e.g. only 16 missionary styles). From AP I downloaded the "AP_V0.3" file and from NAp the _V1.3a Final

What do you think is causing that problem?

Moved from Amras thread

27 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

I meant that I put the file inside the "mods" files and it didnt work. I put the files with the .package extension to the "package" file just to distinct them from other files with different extensions (provifing you are within the "one folder deep only" requirement). Doing that is part of the installation procedures for both sims 3 and sims 4 (with the exception of whicked whims where both .package and .script has to be together).

I dont know if wickedwhim technical support is the correct place because Wickedwhim works as intended, but I will give it a try.

You do not have to create a "package folder" at S4! Better rename this to "WW_Animations" and put only the WW animation files in this folder, not the WW mod!!! 

Get rid of Sims 3 handling at S4 please. At S3 and OKW you could click on sims to animate something, at S4 you need to click on objects (floor, bed, sofa etc.) to get animations to work (if you got animations for this objects).

Check out if Amra shared animations for this objects - sims can´t use this animations on the bed... the just do not show up

For example:

Sofa, Loveseat 28

Teasing\AP Kiss 1
Teasing\AP Teasing 1
Teasing\AP Titsjob 1
Teasing\AP Teasing Cowgirl Front 1
Teasing\AP Teasing Doggy 1
HandJob\AP Handjob Male Masturbation 1
HandJob\AP Handjob Female Masturbation 1
HandJob\AP Handjob 1
HandJob\AP Handjob Spoon 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 2
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 3
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 1 3P
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 2
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 3
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 4
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 1
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 2
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 3
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 4 Rough
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 5
Vaginal\AP Spoon 1
Vaginal\AP Spoon 2
Vaginal\AP Spoon 3
Climax\AP Cowgirl Front 6 Climax
Climax\AP Blowjob Special 5 Climax
Climax\AP blowjob 4 Climax

12 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Moved from Amras thread

You do not have to create a "package folder" at S4! Better rename this to "WW_Animations" and put only the WW animation files in this folder, not the WW mod!!! 

Get rid of Sims 3 handling at S4 please. At S3 and OKW you could click on sims to animate something, at S4 you need to click on objects (floor, bed, sofa etc.) to get animations to work (if you got animations for this objects).

Check out if Amra shared animations for this objects - sims can´t use this animations on the bed... the just do not show up

For example:

Sofa, Loveseat 28

Teasing\AP Kiss 1
Teasing\AP Teasing 1
Teasing\AP Titsjob 1
Teasing\AP Teasing Cowgirl Front 1
Teasing\AP Teasing Doggy 1
HandJob\AP Handjob Male Masturbation 1
HandJob\AP Handjob Female Masturbation 1
HandJob\AP Handjob 1
HandJob\AP Handjob Spoon 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 2
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 3
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 1 3P
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 2
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 3
Oraljob\AP Blowjob Special 4
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 1
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 2
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 3
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 4 Rough
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 5
Vaginal\AP Spoon 1
Vaginal\AP Spoon 2
Vaginal\AP Spoon 3
Climax\AP Cowgirl Front 6 Climax
Climax\AP Blowjob Special 5 Climax
Climax\AP blowjob 4 Climax

Ok this is my mod folder http://prntscr.com/obclg0

As you can see, I have installed animations correctly. Also, inside the "Wickedwhims mod" folder there are the two files of the mod, I extracted this folder staight to the mod folder because this is what I had to do according to the wickedwhims installation.

I clicked on the sofar and 38 animations are available (plus the oolala animations). Still, the animations are too few, considering that not all of the animations are from Amra but from oolala as well

3 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

You should take a look at WW_installed_animations.txt too.

Maybe your machine lost something on the way....

Your screenshot does not show if the files are complet

- and you still got that "package" folder...

ssAmra72animation_files.PNG.35b9a1bc6a7ac710d4a1cd1ea82ea5a8.PNG

1.The package folder is empty. Dont mind it. I deleted it.

2. What do you mean my screenshot does not show if the files are complete? How can I show you that everything have been installed correctly?

3. I re-installed amra AP and NAP animations. I clicked on the double bed, and I have: 15 teasing animations, 7 handjob animations, 16 oral, 23 vaginal, 8 anal.

However, I have downloaded Amra Ap+ Amra Nap +OoLala therefore I should have: At least 23 oral animations ( I have 16), at least 12 handjob (I have 7), etc

It seems that oolala animations have been downloaded correctly. All of his animations are present, in every object, mirror, shower, kitchen counter etc it seems that only some of the Amra's animations are not downloaded for some reason.

I'm trying to make a pre-op ftm sim, but the "does this sim have a penis?" option doesn't seem to be working for me. I have it set to no but my sim still has a penis for some reason. I took out all my default replacement body meshes but it doesn't seem to change a thing.

6 hours ago, tntheatregirl51090 said:

Hey! This is my first time asking for assistance so I apologize in advance if I do something incorrectly! Ever since I updated WW I've noticed an error where the "open" option on the refrigerators (all refrigerators, not just the CC ones) is not available and when I click on them, a lastexception error appears. I've attached the .txt file. Hope someone can help!

lastException.txt 26.99 kB · 0 downloads

You've got several issues going on: Several mods are out of date or not installed properly. 

Script Mod Import Error (poseplayer)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'poseplayer' module.

Script Mod Import Error (PublicUnlock)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'PublicUnlock' module.

Script Mod Import Error (tmex-fullhouse)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'tmex-fullhouse' module.

Script Mod Import Error (JustGoAway)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'JustGoAway' module.

Script Mod Import Error (JustGoAway_Injector)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'JustGoAway_Injector' module.

Script Mod Import Error (SimTeleporter)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'SimTeleporter' module.

Outdated mods by icemunmun

You're using an outdated mod made by icemunmun.

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

5 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

You've got several issues going on: Several mods are out of date or not installed properly. 

Script Mod Import Error (poseplayer)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'poseplayer' module.

Script Mod Import Error (PublicUnlock)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'PublicUnlock' module.

Script Mod Import Error (tmex-fullhouse)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'tmex-fullhouse' module.

Script Mod Import Error (JustGoAway)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'JustGoAway' module.

Script Mod Import Error (JustGoAway_Injector)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'JustGoAway_Injector' module.

Script Mod Import Error (SimTeleporter)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'SimTeleporter' module.

Outdated mods by icemunmun

You're using an outdated mod made by icemunmun.

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

It's telling you the problem poseplayer….icemunmun etc all need updating or deleting if not possible.

5 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

This is your error: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_free_sims_slots' 

Do you have a CAS mod of some kind? 

CAS mod?  Assuming that's a Create A Sim mod I don't know, what would class as one?

1 hour ago, procian said:

Are you getting an L/E error as well? post that too.

What's a L/E error?

hello this is my first time asking for assistance/ advice and im not sure how to ( or if i need to ) include files but ive recently started messing around with the sex options changing things around bc i wanted more of the NPCs to have sex, etc i put the autonomy on high and changed some various risk taking settings and now they;ve suddenly started having sex in my house???? all the time??? they wont stop and i cant get them to leave. one stop and another starts and more people join and its getting a little overwhelming. and im just trying to figure out why is it in MY sims HOUSE. theyve never done this before. they do so without pemisson. they hadnt even previously been guests??? 

5 hours ago, foxpads said:

hello this is my first time asking for assistance/ advice and im not sure how to ( or if i need to ) include files but ive recently started messing around with the sex options changing things around bc i wanted more of the NPCs to have sex, etc i put the autonomy on high and changed some various risk taking settings and now they;ve suddenly started having sex in my house???? all the time??? they wont stop and i cant get them to leave. one stop and another starts and more people join and its getting a little overwhelming. and im just trying to figure out why is it in MY sims HOUSE. theyve never done this before. they do so without pemisson. they hadnt even previously been guests??? 

But YOU liked the NPC to have more sex! *lol

I guess your wish is forfilled more than perfect... muhahaha... so funny! Share some screenshots at "...adult goodies" of this scenarios!

In my very first beginning at S4 and WW some NPC had sex everywhere and also where no sim can go normaly - inside the roof was a big gangbang party going on and on and on.

Game is uptodate?

I would delete the file "localsthumbnailscache" S4 main folder first.

Why don´t you set "autonomy" down to low or disable it? Close the doors for everyone out of your sims family for a while.

Why they do so? I fear: You allowed WW to do so!

Oh and take care of your real life... shut the doors!

8 minutes ago, JackFreeman said:

Hello gentlemen I have a question. I haven't played Sims for a long time, but now I started again. Again downloaded all the mods. And already in the game I noticed that there is no incest option in the mod. Am I doing something wrong? Or option removed?

Did you download WW from here or patreon? The one from here has incest but the patreon one is blocked apparently...either doenload WW from this site or download this and put in the WW folder if you use one.