Hello.

Today I installed new version of WW and it appears that now my adult sim cannot perform sex interaction with teen.

Nothing was changed in my settings. Teens Sex Swich is enabled. Also those sims are father and son and they both still have "Incest Trait" equipped. Any ideas what may cause this problem and how to fix it? Before update it was working just fine.

20 minutes ago, Brainy6 said:

Hello.

Today I installed new version of WW and it appears that now my adult sim cannot perform sex interaction with teen.

Nothing was changed in my settings. Teens Sex Swich is enabled. Also those sims are father and son and they both still have "Incest Trait" equipped. Any ideas what may cause this problem and how to fix it? Before update it was working just fine.

If you downloaded WW from LL or https://wickedwhimsmod.com then you change some settings.

Wicked>>Settings>>Relationship Settings>>Romance Age Restrictions (Check box) 

oq6FQnJ.png

If you downloaded WW from Patreon then you need to install this

Hello, 

I just install the new version. It works good when i started, but then i notice i lost all the sex positions and my drug material from my sim inventory ? 

When they say to " Remove EVERYTHING related to WickedWhims and install it fresh " : 

- Does this include to remove WW files from the SIMS 4 SAVES folder  too ??  sex positions ?  and other files ( houses, characters from Mods Folder ??   

Thanks for your help 

1 hour ago, Alexiatrav said:

Hello, 

I just install the new version. It works good when i started, but then i notice i lost all the sex positions and my drug material from my sim inventory ? 

When they say to " Remove EVERYTHING related to WickedWhims and install it fresh " : 

- Does this include to remove WW files from the SIMS 4 SAVES folder  too ??  sex positions ?  and other files ( houses, characters from Mods Folder ??   

Thanks for your help 

No. Animations do not need to be deleted. Only the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package and TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script files

Nothing else. Delete those files and then install the newer version.

The wickedwhims folder in \saves is only for WW settings. You can safely remove it (it will recreate itself) but it's not required.

2 minutes ago, saleen68 said:
Another question regarding the PATCH of SEXLAB v162 files. Should it be positioned in the MODS or PACKAGE folder? Thank you for your answer on this point.

Wait. Do you mean this Sex Lab? This is only for mod creators and is ONLY for Skyrim, not Sims 4. Do not download this.

1 hour ago, smjm81 said:

No. Animations do not need to be deleted. Only the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package and TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script files

Nothing else. Delete those files and then install the newer version.

The wickedwhims folder in \saves is only for WW settings. You can safely remove it (it will recreate itself) but it's not required.

Thankss :) 

40 minutes ago, Passerbyer said:

Hiya,

I've updated my game, WW, Nisa, Basmental Drugs and MC. I've even removed my Extreme violence mod thinking that was the problem but all my doors are still disappearing and I keep getting a Script error.

Pleaseeee help.

lastException.txt 12.8 kB · 0 downloads

When you updated those mods did you be sure to delete the old files first before installing the latest versions? 

Try this:

1) Remove all basementals mods,

2) Download and install the latest version

3) Delete the localthumbcache and LE file. 

4) Load the game.

("'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'tested_states_on_location_changed'")

Also, if you're using the don't wash dishes when angry mod like the one below then take it out until Scumbo updates it (if it hasn't been already)

http://modthesims.info/d/603052/don-t-wash-dishes-where-you-angry-poop.html

9 minutes ago, Sickbastard19 said:

Downloaded latest version W/ auto installer, and it put WW in MODS within a separate folder and now the game doesn't give me WW options, the previous version WAS okay with being in the Mods folder along with all my other stuff what changed?? I just want my game to work right, any help would be appreciated, also just heard of All the Fallen being taken down by Netherlands trolls, that really sucks, I hope they get a new server soon, I want to keep my stuff up to date..

Script mods should not be more than one folder deep, so the folder "WhickedWhimsMod" should be in the mod folder in order for it to work. Also, make sure you deleted the old WW files and don't have any multiples. 

14 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Script mods should not be anymore than one folder deep, so the folder "WhickedWhimsMod" should be in the mod folder in order for it to work.

I think I figured it out, the Toddlers mod was out dated somehow, and the adults do have options now, and I think keeping the WW folder in the mods folder helped, got rid of that message... Is All the fallen the only source for the toddler mods?

17 hours ago, smjm81 said:

If you downloaded WW from LL or https://wickedwhimsmod.com then you change some settings.

Wicked>>Settings>>Relationship Settings>>Romance Age Restrictions (Check box) 

oq6FQnJ.png

If you downloaded WW from Patreon then you need to install this

Nevermind. I enabled "Global incest" option and it's now working. However I do feel like something is wrong with sims that had "incest trait" added before update. It should work without global incest like before I guess.

So the sex commands happens but not with my sims in it? Either a big lag or I just have too much cc in my game. 

For example, I click on the npc to go to the dirty and they go do it but not with my sim. The command doesn’t even show up on my sims what’s coming next 

8 hours ago, Blah2444 said:

So the sex commands happens but not with my sims in it? Either a big lag or I just have too much cc in my game. 

For example, I click on the npc to go to the dirty and they go do it but not with my sim. The command doesn’t even show up on my sims what’s coming next 

Does this happen with just Wicked Whims? Are they on the same lot?