1 hour ago, Seigaku said:

Whickedwhims is not working, when i start the game i see it on the list of mods, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script and TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package (yes, i enabled custom scripts and mods from the settings, and the mod is inside the "Mods" folder, inside "WickedWhimsMod" folder.

I don't get the purple/orange notification that Whickedwhims is working.

This problem is happening since i got new DLCs, so i did a clean install of Sims 4, and re-downloaded the last version of Whickedwhims, my game version is 1.51.77

What i've noticed on my OLD installation is that i had these files that i NO longer have (the new version of whickedwhims hasn't produced these files):

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Mannequin.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Relationships.package

... and a few more like these.

EDIT: Just for experimenting, i replaced the Whickedwhims mod with the old one i had, this time it did activate, with errors because outdated but at least it detects it. 

So i'm having a problem with the new version of WW not being detected at all.

Only 2 files in the new wicked whims.....don't need the older files.

1 hour ago, Seigaku said:

Whickedwhims is not working, when i start the game i see it on the list of mods, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script and TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package (yes, i enabled custom scripts and mods from the settings, and the mod is inside the "Mods" folder, inside "WickedWhimsMod" folder.

I don't get the purple/orange notification that Whickedwhims is working.

This problem is happening since i got new DLCs, so i did a clean install of Sims 4, and re-downloaded the last version of Whickedwhims, my game version is 1.51.77

What i've noticed on my OLD installation is that i had these files that i NO longer have (the new version of whickedwhims hasn't produced these files):

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Mannequin.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Relationships.package

... and a few more like these.

EDIT: Just for experimenting, i replaced the Whickedwhims mod with the old one i had, this time it did activate, with errors because outdated but at least it detects it. 

So i'm having a problem with the new version of WW not being detected at all.

Delete all wickedwhims files/folders from your mod folder then download and install the latest version. 

It's always best to delete the older files and then install the newer version when you're updating instead of overwriting the files.

Hi guys so I'm on version 1.51.77, and the mods correctly appear when I boot up the game. However, when I start playing, none of the settings appear. I've tried clearing my saves and restarting, but I can't seem to get the mod to work. I've enabled mods and script mods, and I've confirmed they work as well. I don't get the notification that WhickedWhims is working so maybe that may be part of the problem? Any advice appreciated.

2 hours ago, g1eu12e said:

Hi guys so I'm on version 1.51.77, and the mods correctly appear when I boot up the game. However, when I start playing, none of the settings appear. I've tried clearing my saves and restarting, but I can't seem to get the mod to work. I've enabled mods and script mods, and I've confirmed they work as well. I don't get the notification that WhickedWhims is working so maybe that may be part of the problem? Any advice appreciated.

Legit copy of the game?

1 hour ago, Grylusz said:

Script Mod Import Error (world.ocean_tuning)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'world.ocean_tuning' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'world.ocean_tuning' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

7 hours ago, g1eu12e said:

This is exactly what i said above. same version. 

They didn't read my post completely, i did remove all the old mods and just leave the 2 files of WW on and the game doesn't detect it at all.

17 minutes ago, Seigaku said:

This is exactly what i said above. same version. 

They didn't read my post completely, i did remove all the old mods and just leave the 2 files of WW on and the game doesn't detect it at all.

Your right, I didn't read your post completely just like you didn't read the other thousand posts spread throughout the forum that says WW will NOT work with 1.51. If it's a legit copy then update it. 

6 hours ago, Alice1410 said:

Hi  I have an strange Wicked Whims Exception about TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Route_To_Sex_Destination is not JSON serializable

WickedWhims_4.3.5.142c_Exception.txt 1.1 kB · 0 downloads

The actual LE would be more useful. The WW excpetion only tells what's going on after it happened, not what led to it.

Judging by this though, it looks like a settings issue. Try changing the WW settings to default. But again I can't say for sure w/o the LE file itself.

Hey all, I've been using this amazing mod for few months now, but with the last update (4.3.5.142c) something went wrong. Nothing shows up when I start the game, there is no WickedWhims particular options (I have scripts and mods enabled). This is the first time it happens to me, I thought there was something wrong with some updated animations I downloaded, but no, I already deleted them and the problem still continues.

Thank you very much.

WickedWhims.log lastException.txt

1 hour ago, PelucaSabee said:

Hey all, I've been using this amazing mod for few months now, but with the last update (4.3.5.142c) something went wrong. Nothing shows up when I start the game, there is no WickedWhims particular options (I have scripts and mods enabled). This is the first time it happens to me, I thought there was something wrong with some updated animations I downloaded, but no, I already deleted them and the problem still continues.

Thank you very much.

WickedWhims.log 195.23 kB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 569.52 kB · 0 downloads

Before the LE, do you have your "Whicked Whims Mod" folder (should just have two files) in your mod folder? 

Edit: I checked the LE and its a tuning issue, so its not properly installed because your game needs to be updated to 1.52.100. WW will not work with other versions. 

25 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Before the LE, do you have your "Whicked Whims Mod" folder (should just have two files) in your mod folder? 

Edit: I checked the LE and its a tuning issue, so its not properly installed because your game needs to be updated to 1.52.100. WW will not work with other versions. 

Yes, I do.

I didn't know the game had to be updated to the latest version, given the fact that Turbodriver's page suggest the mod supports 1.51.77 patch. However, it must be that.

I will update the game and report the results.

Thank you very much for your response, I really appreciate it.

31 minutes ago, PelucaSabee said:

Yes, I do.

I didn't know the game had to be updated to the latest version, given the fact that Turbodriver's page suggest the mod supports 1.51.77 patch. However, it must be that.

I will update the game and report the results.

Thank you very much for your response, I really appreciate it.

Your welcome, Turbo hasn't updated anything but the mod as he's actually on vacation. 

Yeah, the problem is that its not working for any version except 1.52.100. Turbo might've not realized that as he literally just updated the mod. The issue was discovered shortly after that anything before 1.52.100 wasn't going to work with the updated WW. You're not the only one. 

34 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

It looks like this was a build using move_objects. Try Moving some things around the bar to make space. And if the bar itself is a CC bar, try to replace it with a vanilla one.

Thank you I will try that!

I put all in mods folder

McCmdCenter and Woohoo working fine but WickedWhims is not.

I turn on game load save, I see my town and family and when i try to paly family, cklick on it to load i see the load screan, hear music the load is done and.. nothing... I back to menu of towns. I try to again with new folder in "user/etc" with no other mods in forlder but it was the same

2 minutes ago, Soyokazee said:

I put all in mods folder

McCmdCenter and Woohoo working fine but WickedWhims is not.

I turn on game load save, I see my town and family and when i try to paly family, cklick on it to load i see the load screan, hear music the load is done and.. nothing... I back to menu of towns. I try to again with new folder in "user/etc" with no other mods in forlder but it was the same

Have you tried deleting your localthumbcache? Also try a game repair while you're at it.

Make sure you have no CC when you load it up and see if it works. If it does, 50/50 your CC https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034

What is your game version? Drag the file here please.