17 hours ago, drakotp said:

Hello, I have got an issue with wicked whims. Actually, I can click on wicked whims and all of the different menus. When it comes further to interactions (teasing, vaginal etc) the wicked whims windows doesn't appear. And I cannot skip and I am stuck there. I deleted cache and many mods but still the same issue. It's the very first time it happened for me and it takes me 5 hours to try to fix it without succeeding. Thank you for your consideration

Capture d’écran (25).png

I had the same issue. I had to update the T.O.O.L. mod https://www.patreon.com/posts/tool-v2-3-2-sim-53186952  new version does not cause this issue.

Hey, I keep getting a warning pop up in game, latest build and latest version of sims 4. This is the exception file that keeps poping up...

Game Version: 1.79.93.1030, WickedWhims Version: v166a, AEP/NWP/BMD/SOL/MCCC
09/12/21 16:31:10 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 87, in _wickedwhims_reset_random_solo_sex_autonomy_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 172, in _get_random_solo_sex_interval_from_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 165, in _get_random_solo_sex_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 131, in _get_available_for_solo_sex_sims
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 98, in is_acceptable_sims_sex_pair
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sims_pair_override.py", line 60, in nisa_get_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 128, in get_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 73, in get_sims_sex_relationship_score
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides.py", line 100, in nisa_get_sex_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 149, in get_sex_relationship_score
TypeError: get_succubus_score() got an unexpected keyword argument 'scoring_flags'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_reset_random_solo_sex_autonomy_game_update' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: get_succubus_score() got an unexpected keyword argument 'scoring_flags'

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Not surprised.

Best to start with Wicked + Animations only and test them alone first.

Then add Nisa's WP back into game and test again.

Finally was able to get everything working, Devious Desires needed an update though I thought I already did that. Thank you again for your help.

2 hours ago, vvMissKaivv said:

Finally was able to get everything working, Devious Desires needed an update though I thought I already did that. Thank you again for your help.

And just like that I got more error codes for whickedwhims, nisa, and basemental drugs. Error Code 102:6b866:f25b55f can I have some more help?

7 hours ago, vvMissKaivv said:

And just like that I got more error codes for whickedwhims, nisa, and basemental drugs. Error Code 102:6b866:f25b55f can I have some more help?

That error code is from the game itself but it could be caused by a mod. 

MCCC by Deaderpool has really detailed error reports so I would also install that mod.

The error file created is MC_lastexception.html so upload it here if you decide to use it.

Basemental Drugs just had another update to .142 public.

If that doesn't work remove DD and S4CL again.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

That error code is from the game itself but it could be caused by a mod. 

MCCC by Deaderpool has really detailed error reports so I would also install that mod.

The error file created is MC_lastexception.html so upload it here if you decide to use it.

Basemental Drugs just had another update to .142 public.

If that doesn't work remove DD and S4CL again.

I'm still ne to the whole moding so I don't really know how to read any of this

mc_lastexception.html

13 hours ago, TDoggie said:

Hey, I keep getting a warning pop up in game, latest build and latest version of sims 4. This is the exception file that keeps poping up...

Game Version: 1.79.93.1030, WickedWhims Version: v166a, AEP/NWP/BMD/SOL/MCCC
09/12/21 16:31:10 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 87, in _wickedwhims_reset_random_solo_sex_autonomy_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 172, in _get_random_solo_sex_interval_from_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 165, in _get_random_solo_sex_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 131, in _get_available_for_solo_sex_sims
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 98, in is_acceptable_sims_sex_pair
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sims_pair_override.py", line 60, in nisa_get_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 128, in get_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 73, in get_sims_sex_relationship_score
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides.py", line 100, in nisa_get_sex_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 149, in get_sex_relationship_score
TypeError: get_succubus_score() got an unexpected keyword argument 'scoring_flags'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_reset_random_solo_sex_autonomy_game_update' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: get_succubus_score() got an unexpected keyword argument 'scoring_flags'

Wicked Perversions needs an update.

1 hour ago, vvMissKaivv said:

I'm still ne to the whole moding so I don't really know how to read any of this

mc_lastexception.html 318.31 kB · 1 download

First thing to do is delete your duplicate mods/cc files...

Tuning Mods - (104 Duplicate Packages out of 903 Total:

Look for your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder and open it.

Scroll down past all the Mods/CC files to find the entry: Possible Duplicates

It will list all those dupe files so you have to hunt them down and delete the extras.

Keeping your mods folders organized by mod name or cc categories will help prevent getting duplicates in the future.

Example:

Mods/Body Parts

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Hairstyles

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Skins and Overlays

Mods/MCCC

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

Move all your lose files into each category folder.

If you don't know what something is for just leave it till later.

Next:

You have a bunch of [BB] Better Bodies Body parts that are broken and obsolete.

Only 2 still work, Female Top and Feet

Delete all the rest including skin tones.

Next:

Update Nisa's Wicked Perversions

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg when finished

Edited by Scorpio
10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

First thing to do is delete your duplicate mods/cc files...

Tuning Mods - (104 Duplicate Packages out of 903 Total:

Look for your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder and open it.

Scroll down past all the Mods/CC files to find the entry: Possible Duplicates

It will list all those dupe files so you have to hunt them down and delete the extras.

Keeping your mods folders organized by mod name or cc categories will help prevent getting duplicates in the future.

Example:

Mods/Body Parts

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Hairstyles

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Skins and Overlays

Mods/MCCC

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

Move all your lose files into each category folder.

If you don't know what something is for just leave it till later.

Next:

You have a bunch of [BB] Better Bodies Body parts that are broken and obsolete.

Only 2 still work, Female Top and Feet

Delete all the rest including skin tones.

Next:

Update Nisa's Wicked Perversions

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg when finished

Alright, I got rid of all my duplicates. The only orange box that pops up is for MCCC. I do have some clothes that are broken. Is there anyway I can determine which mods those are so I can remove them?

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

6 minutes ago, vvMissKaivv said:

Alright, I got rid of all my duplicates. The only orange box that pops up is for MCCC. I do have some clothes that are broken. Is there anyway I can determine which mods those are so I can remove them?

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 366.71 kB · 0 downloads

These 2 are duplicates but different versions so keep the latest and delete the other.

hokusai26_BUTT_slider_v1.5_Cmar_pixel_repack.package

hokusai26_Butt_slider_v1.4_Cmar_pixel_repack.package

Have you tested without Devious Desires and Sims4CommunityLibrary yet?

26 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

These 2 are duplicates but different versions so keep the latest and delete the other.

hokusai26_BUTT_slider_v1.5_Cmar_pixel_repack.package

hokusai26_Butt_slider_v1.4_Cmar_pixel_repack.package

Have you tested without Devious Desires and Sims4CommunityLibrary yet?

I just did both, removing the devious desires got rid of the orange box but I still have broken clothes items

6 minutes ago, vvMissKaivv said:

I just did both, removing the devious desires got rid of the orange box but I still have broken clothes items

The only way to find them is removing your cc clothing a few at a time until you find them.

Or Download Sims 4 Studio utility.

Once you load it S4S will scan for your game & packs installed so give it a few minutes to finish.

When it's done click on the CC menu on the right.

Wait for the list to appear on the left.

Now select each cc clothing item one at a time and it will show a picture on the right of what it is.

Sometimes you can see obvious problems and you just go to the bottom menu for Delete and it's gone from your Mods.

There are some tutorials around the net and youtube to help figure things out if needed.

Too hard to explain everything here.

6 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

The only way to find them is removing your cc clothing a few at a time until you find them.

Or Download Sims 4 Studio utility.

Once you load it S4S will scan for your game & packs installed so give it a few minutes to finish.

When it's done click on the CC menu on the right.

Wait for the list to appear on the left.

Now select each cc clothing item one at a time and it will show a picture on the right of what it is.

Sometimes you can see obvious problems and you just go to the bottom menu for Delete and it's gone from your Mods.

There are some tutorials around the net and youtube to help figure things out if needed.

Too hard to explain everything here.

Thank you, I'll go do that. I appreciate you taking the time out to explain things to me.

Hi there! Maybe you guys can help me out:

I'm getting a sim with a ? skin and it's not loading the bottom body meshes in game whenever I start a sex scene. I've already deleted the cache and reloaded it as well as unchecked laptop mode. Uncompressed sim textures is enabled.

I am not sure what is going on, (maybe it's simdulgence's penis mod?)

I am uploading my WW info log so you guys can check out what is going on.

Thanks in advance!image.png.fd1e303fa36bc41bfdd11bd706e3cfd2.png

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

25 minutes ago, apexpredator said:

I am uploading my WW info log so you guys can check out what is going on.

You only need the All file as it likely covers the other ones you have.

Be sure to read the instructions on the download page.

Or you could remove the ALL file and keep the singles.

simdulgence_skintonefixALL_v1.2.package

simdulgence_skintonefixBGHuman_v1.2.package

simdulgence_skintonefixBGNonHuman_v1.package

simdulgence_skintonefixEP01_v1.package

simdulgence_skintonefixEP07_v1.package

Only use one, and the first one is preferred. 

simdulgence_cas_ymBtm_RealGensPenis_CAS.package

simdulgence_cas_ymBtm_RealGensPenis_CC_CAS.package

Your missing all the different sizes that match the main mods CAS version.

LumiaLoverSims_StealYourSweater(1).package

LumiaLoverSims_StealYourSweater.package

(Same file but the (1) is a double download)

LumiaLoverSims_GreatFitJeans(1).package

LumiaLoverSims_GreatFitJeans.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock.package

(This is for WW Patreon versions only so delete it)

NisaK_Blush_Blank_Override.package

(If you don't have Nisa's Wicked Perversions installed delete this)

6 hours ago, apexpredator said:

Thank you! So, I deleted the duplicated files. But somehow it's still not working right? I'm going to re-read all of Simdulgence's instructions. I thought I got it right the first time since I've been playing all month and only yesterday started this problem.

Sometimes all you can do is try testing with Wicked + Animations only and remove everything else.

CC and the same type of Sliders from different authors can cause problems.

Too many default skins/broken skins or Default Body Replacement parts.

For example say you have:

CMARS male top & bottom

[BB] Better Bodies male top & bottom

Plus another default like Eve or Dumbaby

These are default duplicates even tho they are different filenames.

They don't always have 'default' included in the file names.

Skins can be the same thing, or Feet, 3D feet, etc.

Skin Overlays are preferred as they are usually non-default

Leg Sliders, or other Sliders, work the same way.

Only one Leg Slider is allowed at a time.