5 hours ago, kincaid549 said:

First person mode is getting the animation out of alignment when  you look around and it didn't do that before. I saw someone else had the issue when the cottage update dropped, anyone know how to fix?

It is a EA bug, not a wicked whims bug. You will have to wait until EA fixes it in a patch, some day.

Hey All, I keep getting an error when I buy a strip club. I cant assign anyone to do lap dances, nor can I assign chairs to be the lapdance spot. The strippers will also not do any stage dances whatsoever.  I did get an error today, so not sure if it would help. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

• Last Module Called: _ts4_stripclub_customer_situation.py
  • Last Function Called: get_predefined_guest_list
  • Error message: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable), CategoryID: _ts4_stripclub_customer_situation:218

mc_lastexception.html

Edited by redraider04
7 hours ago, redraider04 said:

Hey All, I keep getting an error when I buy a strip club. I cant assign anyone to do lap dances, nor can I assign chairs to be the lapdance spot. The strippers will also not do any stage dances whatsoever.  I did get an error today, so not sure if it would help. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

• Last Module Called: _ts4_stripclub_customer_situation.py
  • Last Function Called: get_predefined_guest_list
  • Error message: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable), CategoryID: _ts4_stripclub_customer_situation:218

mc_lastexception.html 405.85 kB · 2 downloads

You can start by removing your 177 duplicates, some of them are even objects that you have placed in your strip club. Then remove the community library mod, the mods settings menu mod and the custom sliders framework mod. Delete the localthumbscache file, repair your game, and try again. 

2 hours ago, Kvng6 said:

The mod wont appear in my game ive uninstalled it completely and reinstalled it and it still wont show up please help 

Script file only 1 folder deep? are you extracting directly to the mods folder? check the zipped file isn't in your mods folder along with the extracted files....also delete the localthumbcache.pkg file too...

21 hours ago, babuchas said:

You can start by removing your 177 duplicates, some of them are even objects that you have placed in your strip club. Then remove the community library mod, the mods settings menu mod and the custom sliders framework mod. Delete the localthumbscache file, repair your game, and try again. 

So I did this, didnt get an exception this time. But dancers are still not dancing, and I am unable to setup any couches as lapdance spots. I can hire and fire dancers, and assign them tasks but they do not do any thing beyond that. 

5 hours ago, redraider04 said:

So I did this, didnt get an exception this time. But dancers are still not dancing, and I am unable to setup any couches as lapdance spots. I can hire and fire dancers, and assign them tasks but they do not do any thing beyond that. 

Just tested it to be sure and it works fine:

image.png.59583b1bd8937be8106e52f760c3c49c.png

Must be something on your end.

Maybe one of your other mods is outadated/broken and causing issues?

Hey, I have the Origin Version of Sims 4 (1.78.58.1030). I created the Mods Folder (D:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Mods). I tryed to use WickedWhims v165i.

I found out I had no Recource.cfg, I downloded it. But it didn´t worked ether.

The only mod thet works is Basemental Drugs. Pleas can someone help me?

Edited by Flex4ce
New Information
9 minutes ago, Flex4ce said:

Hey, I have the Origin Version of Sims 4 (1.78.58.1030). I created the Mods Folder (D:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Mods). I tryed to use WickedWhims v165i.

Did you go into Game Options and enable script mods? Did you delete the localthumbcache file after adding the unzipped Wicked Whims? Did you only put the 2 files from the WW, script and .package files, in a folder?

?

12 hours ago, redraider04 said:

Could you upload your wickedwhimslog file?

Edited by babuchas
28 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

Did you go into Game Options and enable script mods? Did you delete the localthumbcache file after adding the unzipped Wicked Whims? Did you only put the 2 files from the WW, script and .package files, in a folder?

?

1. yes

2. I don´t now what the localthumbcache file is.

3. yes

57 minutes ago, Flex4ce said:

I found out I had no Recource.cfg, I downloded it. But it didn´t worked ether.

Mods folder goes in the sims 4 folder in documents.....not the main game folder.....

Screenshot (702).png

Edited by procian
3 hours ago, Flex4ce said:

1. yes

2. I don´t now what the localthumbcache file is.

3. yes

The localthumbcache.package file is a file you need to delete every time you add or delete anything out of your Mod folder. Look at the picture that @procianposted to see it, if not its generated once your game is opened and you close it, you can look in your Sims 4 folder and you'll find it. And glad you got you game working.

?

10 hours ago, OllenPK said:

Hello and good day, I'm wondering how to get rid of those purple Autonomy symbols/marks and Idk if that caused the Wicked Whims exception files to pop up

ww.clear_visual_lines command or reloading the game should get rid of those.

There's no need to turn them on in the first place, they're a tool for TURBO so he can test things.

Forgive me for my bad english

First person mode is getting the animation out of alignment
Mod version 165i
Game version 1.78 / x64.
On mod version 163, no problem. I tested it. The game version is the same. - 1.78.

Replaced the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package file
from 165e. The problem is gone
I decided to share this

9 hours ago, ttgnz said:

I am having issues getting wicked whims to start in my sims 4 ive uninstalled and installed numerous times im not sure whats going on but the script is not showing up in the game

What's your game version?