I see that wickedwhims mod page says "supported versions: 1.77.xx". I have version 1.75.

Could this be why I can't get wickedwhims to show up in game. At start up, it shows up in that pop up, but I can't get any menu options.

Additionally, in trying to find previous releases I found that the March release will give me the menu when playing a sim. Any guidance on why this is?

Hey there o/ I hope someone here can help me out.

I recently started playing again and in the process redid all my sims (I have my own households that replace the custom ones and they are filled with alpha cc). Also added a bunch of new ones in the process. Now I ran over a bug i already had years ago and that I figured out so I didnt put much more thought into it. I tried to start an animation with my PC sim and the sim I chose as her partner didnt appear in the sims I could chose from. He wasnt out of reach, they knew each other and I cant find a reason why it shouldnt allow me to use him. However if I switch into his household I can start an animation with everyone nearby. That happened a total of 3 times today. The only solution I found to this is to make a new sim and copy paste the looks which is of course a solution but one that eats time. I wanted to know if that is a known bug and what and if I can fix that somehow cause I'm not too fond of redoing half my sims XD I havent done a check yet to see if its a mod that causes it cause its fairly late. But I'll try that tomorrow. Anyway I hope someone knows about that and can help me out

Really depends on many things.

The new Wicked Whims has changed a bit so we don't know what version you have installed.

Sometimes sims are leaving or 'away' so they aren't always available.

Gender preferences now play a much bigger part in who does what to whom.

34 minutes ago, tylaaxoi said:

when my sims are in a sex animation, i'll use the tab camera and the sex animations will randomly change to a different one without me changing it. can anyone help?

Last game patch broke first person view with WW along with some other game animations too.

30 minutes ago, thebadlass said:

Can someone help me figure what I need to fix? When I open the game I get a warning message about WW and when my sims try to have sex I'll get another message saying there's an issue running sex interactions. I took out the animations that I thought were old but I'm not sure what's the problem.

Thank you in advance.

WickedWhims_v165h_Exception.txt 3.25 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like there might be a conflict with some CAS items. Also, I believe there are some animations that are causing problems, but its not been narrowed down which ones exactly. 

4 hours ago, knivesjta said:

Is woohoo between teens and young adult or older sims not allowed anymore? I can't seem to make it happen anymore, teen to teen is ok. but teen to older sims is not allowed anymore?

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice)  

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

I was of the understanding that Teen sex wasn't enabled for Patreon either, oh well guess I blew it, lol.

Had to double check myself, cuz you planted a seed of doubt ? so don't stress it.

Edited by Husk
29 minutes ago, joethebeast said:

Hello,

Whenever I swap to First person view, sims will get misaligned. It comes back to normal if I leave first person camera. How do I fix this? I have the latest version of the game and mod. 

It's actually a game bug that causes a WW bug so no fix until EA fixes theirs I assume.

They messed with game animations among other things.

2 hours ago, procian said:

Ok getting this pop up.....Happens on the last day of her period for some reason.Checked her out and she has 7 hours till she needs to change her pad so?

Screenshot (697).png

I had to turn off the active menstrual cycle because I kept having this same problem way too often. Not sure what causes it, seems to be just a glitch.  

54 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

I had to turn off the active menstrual cycle because I kept having this same problem way too often. Not sure what causes it, seems to be just a glitch.  

Always on the last day which is weird....rest of the time it's ok...