I apologize if this has been asked before but with a migraine and this thread being 172 pages long I figure looking through every page would only make the migraine worse. I also apologize for the bad english as well due to same reason.

I have been having an issue for the last 2-3 days where a sim is asking for sex gets cancelled and the sims just go to normal chatting.

What I mean is that I can click a bed or couch; for example; and go through the steps of wickedwhims and animation list and all this goes perfectly fine right up until the sim goes up another sim with the task of asking for sex and it just auto cancels it while the animation of the sim asking is happening and they just end up talking. afterwards the only thing I can try when I try again is to mess with the wickedwhims settings. I tried "ww.fix", I tried the recommended things to do with wickedwhims when it does not work including deleting everything and re-installing it all, and I even tried to repair the sims 4.  I'm sure I am missing something simple here but with a migraine I do not know what that would be.

small update: also some of the options under categories seem to be blank as well.

Edited by LokiVoid
6 hours ago, LokiVoid said:

I have been having an issue for the last 2-3 days where a sim is asking for sex gets cancelled and the sims just go to normal chatting.

Same has happened to a few others and turned out to be another mod or cc was blocking WW Autonomous Sex in the same way.

In fact one was a makeup item.

Remove all your mods/cc except for WW + Animations.

MCCC is OK

Nisa's WP is OK

This is when having all your mods/cc in their own folders by category helps find problems.

All Makeup in one folder named Makeup so you can just remove one folder at a time until you find the culprit.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.  

On 9/4/2021 at 8:56 AM, Husk said:

ww.clear_visual_lines command or reloading the game should get rid of those.

There's no need to turn them on in the first place, they're a tool for TURBO so he can test things.

Sorry for the late reply,  thank you for your help

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Same has happened to a few others and turned out to be another mod or cc was blocking WW Autonomous Sex in the same way.

MCCC is OK

Nisa's WP is OK

This is when having all your mods/cc in their own folders by category helps find problems.

All Makeup in one folder named Makeup so you can just remove one folder at a time until you find the culprit.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.  

huh...I would have never thought a makeup cc would break it. That said I'll remove all the cc and etc that I have when I am more awake to remember what half of all it even is haha. Thank you very much for your help.

Not sure where to post this, assuming the mod just needs to be patched, but anyway:

I downloaded the new EA update and am getting this LE:

Possible cause: sim_info_tests

Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.idle_Energy'> (AttributeError: blacklist_tags)

Assuming the issue is WW since the error goes away when I remove WW, even after removing a bunch of other tuning mods.

This also appears to freeze my game when I attempt to exit to desktop.

BE-ExceptionReport-20210907-162937.html

Edited by beepbc
11 hours ago, beepbc said:

Not sure where to post this, assuming the mod just needs to be patched, but anyway:

I downloaded the new EA update and am getting this LE:

Possible cause: sim_info_tests

Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.idle_Energy'> (AttributeError: blacklist_tags)

Assuming the issue is WW since the error goes away when I remove WW, even after removing a bunch of other tuning mods.

This also appears to freeze my game when I attempt to exit to desktop.

BE-ExceptionReport-20210907-162937.html 49.26 kB · 2 downloads

It was a bug in 1.65i with the new patch, it seems to be fixed with the new version (1.65j). Update it and it should be fine.

22 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Yup, game updates break mods.

Did you think all the Mods would be updated so fast right after a game update?

You'll just have to wait now.

I was just trying to be helpful (as I said in my post, "assuming the mod just needs to be patched"). I don't know how Turbodriver catches bugs; I thought sharing would be helpful.

Sorry. :(

So I'm not the only one with issue. There's a new patch for WW, v1.65j and I downloaded it with the new patch for Sims 4. Naturally, I updated whatever animations that needed updating too.

Everything works for the basic WW part like being naked and what-not but when you want them to do sexual activities, it just disappears. The characters would both talk about it upon selection what position you want and then they just fist pump the air, stand there and do nothing or go back to do Sim activities like eating chips, chatting etc. 
Then when you go back and click the "Sex" option, nothing is in there except "Settings".

Tried restarting the game, same thing happened. Tried repairing the game and even clear both Sims 4 cache and the entire Origin cache, nothing happened. Nothing works. What the hell is going on even... 

1 minute ago, Lalalandio said:

MCCC is OK

Nisa's WP is OK

So you said that makeup .package files can break WW too? I dumped all .package files into the mods folder and now I'll have to fish everything out! This is gonna take ages. I'm basically fucked then....

4 hours ago, Lalalandio said:

I have another question... Do items in Tray also mess up WW? If yes then that's a problem too cuz I've never sorted out tray also. I need answers as it's been vexing me for days that I can't play it properly

Tray items don't matter.

Only the files in your Mods folder should be organized.

12 hours ago, Lalalandio said:

So you said that makeup .package files can break WW too? I dumped all .package files into the mods folder and now I'll have to fish everything out! This is gonna take ages. I'm basically fucked then....

Yeah, dumping all your mods and cc into the mods folder without organizing them is a very bad idea. 

2 minutes ago, babuchas said:

Yeah, dumping all your mods and cc into the mods folder without organizing them is a very bad idea. 

Learnt it the hard way now. Trying to sort it all out and realized how much mod was overlapping. Been at it for like 3 hours now. Hope it sort that buggy shit out. Been vexing me for like 2-3 days. 

6 hours ago, SebXeno said:

2>)The Sims 4 mods don't work The Sims 4 Mods did not work, although they were still in the "Mods" folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do

Your Mods folder is in the wrong Location so you need to move it.

Needs to be in: C:/Username/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

You might already have another one in the correct location so that would be why you have duplicate copies.

Edited by Scorpio
1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Your Mods folder is in the wrong Location so you need to move it.

Needs to be in: C:/Username/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

You might already have another one in the correct location so that would be why you have duplicate copies.

I had my laptop lenovo  repaired. As something happened to the monitor, they replaced something on the laptop and deleted everything that was on it. Upon his return, the computer found one update and installed it. Later I installed Origin sims 4. and sims 4. mods

12334.jpg.ca453e75a52bdab2834d2d97484a04f9.jpg

34 minutes ago, SebXeno said:

I had my laptop lenovo  repaired. As something happened to the monitor, they replaced something on the laptop and deleted everything that was on it. Upon his return, the computer found one update and installed it. Later I installed Origin sims 4. and sims 4. mods

You didn't mention if it's fixed.

This looks correct now but...

1. You have a lose file named 'NisaK Blush_Blank_Override' and you should delete it since you don't have the Main Mod installed.

2. Ksuihuh SugarLife package? Don't know if this is missing a script file or not since I don't use it.

3. Make a new folder named Wicked Animations and move all your WW Animations into it.

4. Make a new folder named Wicked Objects and move Ankle Rope, Glory Hole, Blackboard, Lounge Chair, Sexphone, etc., into that one.

5. Make a new folder Named S4CL and move your 2 Sims4CommunityLibrary files into it.

6. Make a new folder named DD for all your Devious Desires mods.  

Just a heads up for any other idiots like me that tend to download lots of other people's sims from the "Download - CAS Sims" page and don't always tidy up or check all of the files properly:  I just found the file "sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package" in the folder for a sim called Amy Lee which when added to a stable build (I took out all of the folders from the downloaded Sims I'd been too lazy to sort and I'm slowly working through them now!) instantly causes exactly the issues that lots of people seem to be having with Wicked Whims suddenly not working properly.

I'm pretty sure it being called "sims3..." should have been a really obvious red flag, but I was lazy, and I'm guessing others might be - it could be an easy fix if you're as dumb as I am! ?

Edited by CeeBod
typo
18 minutes ago, CeeBod said:

I'm pretty sure it being called "sims3..." should have been a really obvious red flag, but I was lazy, and I'm guessing others might be - it could be an easy fix if you're as dumb as I am! ?

Thanks, this is the same CC file that's been causing problems for many others. 

Some might assume it's been converted from Sims 3 to Sims 4 but that isn't always the case.

Downloaded Sims might also contain Merged files that have copies of CC you may already have installed.

This creates 'hidden' duplicates that are near impossible to track down.

They also sometimes include old versions of Mods like WW, WP, Wild Guy's, and others.

I don't download Custom Sims but on a very rare occasion if I find one with a unique facial structure.

It's easy for me to make my own or edit Townies and just slap on my own CC I've downloaded as this is what most CC Sim creators have done anyway.

Then Save them to Library and eventually you have a ton of saved Sims to import into new saves.

Edited by Scorpio
18 hours ago, CeeBod said:

Just a heads up for any other idiots like me that tend to download lots of other people's sims from the "Download - CAS Sims" page and don't always tidy up or check all of the files properly:  I just found the file "sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package" in the folder for a sim called Amy Lee which when added to a stable build (I took out all of the folders from the downloaded Sims I'd been too lazy to sort and I'm slowly working through them now!) instantly causes exactly the issues that lots of people seem to be having with Wicked Whims suddenly not working properly.

The name sims3melancholic is actually the name of the creator of said file. It can be a little bit confusing, but the file itself is meant to be used with The Sims 4.

Where the problem arises is that you, as well as a surprising amount of other people have downloaded the file from a malicious source (not necessarily on purpose, maybe not being even aware of that), that was modified to include the entirety of WickedWhims inside of it, something the creator of the original file wasn't aware of. That's what's been causing issues for people.

I don't know how you guys obtained the files but I'd be more than happy to learn and investigate the matter futher, so that we can warn people in the future!

As I understand it, it's a custom Sim that can be found here on LoversLab?

Edited by Husk
On 8/19/2021 at 5:02 PM, incesikurity said:

how do I keep glasses, necklaces earrings etc during sex scenes?

There's a lot of undressing adjustments:

Click on your sim, and go to Wicked Whims -> Settings -> Nudity Settings -> Outfit Undressing Settings -> make sure "Underwear Switch" is checked.

A bit further down on the "Outfit Undressing Settings", you'll find "Undressing Behaviour Dressing".  Here's a bit of personal preferences, but if you leave all but the two last ones (undress pants for peeing and undress top for breastfeeding) blank, the sim will keep all the accessories and cloths that they don't need to take off on. Glasses, earrings, stockings and high heel shoes stay on during sex for instance, while the jeans come off.

Hit X in the right top corner, -> Advanced Outfit Setting -> Complete Undressing type. Check "Special" and leave "Default" blank for your sim not to switch into swimming clots when undressing.

When a sex animation is playing, you can click in a sim to undress special items of clothing if you want your sim to take off a hat of glasses for instance:

Wicked... -> Actions... -> Instant undress -> This gives you a lot of options to remove specific bits of clothing (socks, glasses etc). If you want your sim to put on clothing during sex, use change outfit. The sim will put on all clothes and accessories he or she can wear for the outfit and the animation you have chosen. For vaginal sex, whole suits, pants and skirts comes off for instance, while tops will sometimes stay on (depending on how the animator have coded that specific scene).

Edited by SticksStackStuck

Hello, I have got an issue with wicked whims. Actually, I can click on wicked whims and all of the different menus. When it comes further to interactions (teasing, vaginal etc) the wicked whims windows doesn't appear. And I cannot skip and I am stuck there. I deleted cache and many mods but still the same issue. It's the very first time it happened for me and it takes me 5 hours to try to fix it without succeeding. Thank you for your consideration

Capture d’écran (25).png