33 minutes ago, incesikurity said:

I have auto, and they still take them off in most animations I saw.

Keep in mind not all animations obey WW dressing rules.

Some do and some don't.

If you see it working some of the time it means it's working as intended. 

Hey can someone help me with this error message? Even when i only use WW it still doenst let me run an autonomy scan.

Game Version: 1.77.146.1030, WickedWhims Version: v167.4, 
08/20/21 15:48:37 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167.4\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167.4\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 78, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167.4\wickedwhims\sex\integral\routing\interactions.py", line 82, in on_interaction_start
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167.4\wickedwhims\sex\integral\routing\interactions.py", line 252, in _attempt_to_init_sex_after_routing
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167.4\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\pre_sex\pre_sex_instance.py", line 212, in start_sex_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167.4\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance.py", line 495, in play_if_everyone_ready
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167.4\wickedwhims\main\sim_ev_data.py", line 84, in __call__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_sim_id'

Edited by rhywrtywrtyrwtyrtw
10 minutes ago, srnoob said:

mc_lastexception.html

I'm having problems, when I try to put a computer or notebook it says error in the script, I had some computer models modified in the game but I think I managed to delete most of them. Most of the mods I didn't install and have some adult content that I also think about taking or creating a new folder from scratch but I wanted to know what's making it impossible to buy computers or use them, they disappeared from all my worlds

I responded to the thread you started. Have patience and try to refrain from posting across the forum with the same problem.

Really sad as of this last update I can no longer use wicked whims. Even with all of my virus stuff off the mod still refuses to download. Or as a major tease it will download and then self delete so darn fast i can't even get it to my mod folder, if it shows up in my downloads at all.  Honestly this was one of the main mods I used and without it the Sims is kinda done for me, seems like the last update has "cooked" this mod so to speak

11 minutes ago, unusualmysteries said:

Really sad as of this last update I can no longer use wicked whims. Even with all of my virus stuff off the mod still refuses to download. Or as a major tease it will download and then self delete so darn fast i can't even get it to my mod folder, if it shows up in my downloads at all.  Honestly this was one of the main mods I used and without it the Sims is kinda done for me, seems like the last update has "cooked" this mod so to speak

Try using Brave Browser instead to Download here:

https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/257422/update-wickedwhims-v165i

If you have OneDrive installed remove it as it hates Sims 4.

Hi! I'm not sure if this question should be asked here, but here goes:

I'm trying, and failing, to make some animations I have compatible with the dance spot for the WW strip clubs. I've gone through the process twice and finished making the package file, but unfortunately none of the animations appear when I click on the dance spot. Would anyone be able to take a peek at the package file to see what I've done wrong. I've tried looking at other strip club animation files to make sure I have what I need in my file, but I just don't know what's missing :( 

Edited by modella
I figured out the problem c:
6 minutes ago, unusualmysteries said:

Update got it to work finally....I hope. Got it into my mods folder at least. Oddly enough when I go to the main site for wicked whims I can no longer get to the animations page, it just will not load now but the download page will.

The Animation Page has quite a few animated gifs playing by some of the authors.

This really slows down the page loading time.

Some of them when you click on their animation page it will be so bad I can't even download the file.

Because the page has to complete loading first.

Authors should put all their Animated Gifs on Spoilers so their page will load.

Don't know if any of the Animations have another site you can download from other than some have Patreon Accounts for those that want to support them by donating money.

6 minutes ago, ColormeWiched said:

With TS4 newest update it looks like it isnt accepting WW anymore. Not basementals or anything else because ive deleted, redownloaded, and tried again and again. Is WW going to update again to be compatable with the newest origin update???

Works fine for me.

Did you enable mods in your game settings after updating?

27 minutes ago, HorsesShoot810 said:

So I have to update my game to the latest for the newest version of WW to work? Or can it still work with the Knitting update?

Yes you have to update your game.

Unless you kept your old WW version somewhere.

It's always a good habit to keep some backups of the major mods previous versions you used just in case something goes wrong.