27 minutes ago, HorsesShoot810 said:

Is there a way in WW's settings to stop Sims from feeling awkward when trying to attract multiple partners at once?

It's a game feature and sims will always get Awkward when more than one Romance is going on with other sims in conversations.

Get sims alone to Romance them up any without others around.

MCCC also has options for multiple marriages/romances.

Use Wicked Whims to give your player sim some traits to help.

Click on sim/s and select Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Attributes

Polymorphous

Adulterer

You can also cheat and give your sim the 'Player' trait or give your sim the 'Serial Romantic' Aspiration and when you complete it your sim will get the 'Player' reward when completed.

If you have the City Living EP take your dates to the large park in San Myshono on the far right of the map.

It has an empty house you can use that's private and no other sims visit to interrupt things.

22 hours ago, Scorpio said:

It's a game feature and sims will always get Awkward when more than one Romance is going on with other sims in conversations.

Get sims alone to Romance them up any without others around.

MCCC also has options for multiple marriages/romances.

Use Wicked Whims to give your player sim some traits to help.

Click on sim/s and select Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Attributes

Polymorphous

Adulterer

You can also cheat and give your sim the 'Player' trait or give your sim the 'Serial Romantic' Aspiration and when you complete it your sim will get the 'Player' reward when completed.

If you have the City Living EP take your dates to the large park in San Myshono on the far right of the map.

It has an empty house you can use that's private and no other sims visit to interrupt things.

Thank you!

I'm having a problem with the strip club.  Whenever I enter build mode or take photos, it works fine - but whne i exit either camera or build mode, it just glitches out (camera still rotates, game keeps running, but doesn't go back to 'live' mode, red border around the screen, buttons and tool bar etc all disappeared).

Its only an issue with strip clubs, so I'm thinking it has something to do with the 'Other' lot type?  AS when I'm setting up/building the initital building I usually have them set as 'nightclub' and can edit them/take photos etc no problem.

Hello All,

Haven't played the game  for a few months, and of course I got an exception when loading the game.

So I grabbed the latest WW update (Nov 2, 2021), but the problem persists.

I also went to look or MCC updates, there was a more recent version, July I believe. But that didn't solve it either.

After more trial and error, the game will load with all mods except WW. So it's causing the error.

Here are the exceptions.

Game Version: 1.81.72.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19041 | Created at: 2021-11-09 23:04:53.412482
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path
Cause:   Failure: 'injector' (injector) 
     No module named 'injector'
---------------

Game Version: 1.81.72.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19041 | Created at: 2021-11-09 23:04:53.372482
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path
Cause:   Failure: 'SimsSuperA' (SimsSuperA) 
     No module named 'SimsSuperA'
---------------

Hi everyone

I updated my mods 10 minutes ago, and it removed doors and laptops, in all the lots. When I try to buy these I get the "script call failed" error. I don't know where it comes from :(

EDIT : fixed, forgot to update one mod (Basemental Drugs).

Edited by Nusilthion
Problem fixed
17 minutes ago, Nusilthion said:

Hi everyone

I updated my mods 10 minutes ago, and it removed doors and laptops, in all the lots. When I try to buy these I get the "script call failed" error. I don't know where it comes from :(

Usually it's caused from Basemental Drugs needing an update

On 11/10/2021 at 4:52 PM, rjames83 said:

I'm having a problem with the strip club.  Whenever I enter build mode or take photos, it works fine - but whne i exit either camera or build mode, it just glitches out (camera still rotates, game keeps running, but doesn't go back to 'live' mode, red border around the screen, buttons and tool bar etc all disappeared).

Its only an issue with strip clubs, so I'm thinking it has something to do with the 'Other' lot type?  AS when I'm setting up/building the initital building I usually have them set as 'nightclub' and can edit them/take photos etc no problem.

In case anyone else has the same issue it appears to have been caused by the 5 columns CAS mod.

58 minutes ago, rjames83 said:

In case anyone else has the same issue it appears to have been caused by the 5 columns CAS mod.

Did you update that mod before reporting here that it was the problem mod?

Weerbesu is excellent at making sure his mods are updated and extra columns in CAS have nothing to do with Build/Buy.

Hello, I downloaded Wicked Whims pretty recently and everything works just fine. The only issue is that traveling breaks after I use any interaction, and loads the world selection screen rather than the selected lot. I have the latest version of the game and mod. The only other mods I have that do something in a similar scope are Basemental Drugs, MCCC, and UI cheats, but only Wicked Whims causes this issue.

2 hours ago, altoaffair said:

Hello, I downloaded Wicked Whims pretty recently and everything works just fine. The only issue is that traveling breaks after I use any interaction, and loads the world selection screen rather than the selected lot. I have the latest version of the game and mod. The only other mods I have that do something in a similar scope are Basemental Drugs, MCCC, and UI cheats, but only Wicked Whims causes this issue.

Remove everything except Wicked + Animations and test those alone.

Bad CC can also cause problems with both the game and Wicked Whims.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg when you add, remove, or update mods.

You should also try loading a new save and player sim in case your old save or household is corrupted.

Then do a Game Repair next if that doesn't work. 

Is something wrong with the last version of the WW? My friend and I have been trying to install it and the script don't work. We've reinstalled, looked up to the common mistakes but nothing is wrong and yet, didn't worked at all. Idk what else could I do and he's already mad at the game (after hours trying to make the mod work), help.

16 hours ago, marcelo101 said:

How do i stop the npcs from asking my played sim for sex while still allowing them to have autonomous sex with other npcs? 

I'm only able to stop my played sims autonomy.

It might be more difficult as Wicked is setup for NPC-NPC Autonomous Sex AND/OR Player-NPC Autonomous Sex.

The latter includes NPC-Player also.

In other words if you want your player to be able to do WW Autonomy with NPC's then NPC's will be able to ask your Player Sim too as it works both ways.

But you can at least make NPC's ask first and tell them NO.

Use the Wicked Dialog Settings...

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Asking for Sex Dialog Settings:

Enable all the switches you need. 

9 hours ago, ThatSleepless said:

Is something wrong with the last version of the WW? My friend and I have been trying to install it and the script don't work. We've reinstalled, looked up to the common mistakes but nothing is wrong and yet, didn't worked at all. Idk what else could I do and he's already mad at the game (after hours trying to make the mod work), help.

What is your Game Version?

You can find out by looking at the GameVersion.txt file in your Sims 4 folder.

Just open it and read the number.

5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

It might be more difficult as Wicked is setup for NPC-NPC Autonomous Sex AND/OR Player-NPC Autonomous Sex.

The latter includes NPC-Player also.

In other words if you want your player to be able to do WW Autonomy with NPC's then NPC's will be able to ask your Player Sim too as it works both ways.

But you can at least make NPC's ask first and tell them NO.

Use the Wicked Dialog Settings...

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Asking for Sex Dialog Settings:

Enable all the switches you need. 

I don't want my sims to participate on the autonomy at all.

What i want is to be able to have a high sex autonomy preset for npcs without my playable sims participating, both preventing it from being asked and from asking for sex. The constant dialogue boxes from the npcs asking my sims for sex or my sim stopping what she's doing to participate is really annoying.

I was i able to stop my sims from asking but the npcs still bother my sims for sex.

Edited by marcelo101
24 minutes ago, marcelo101 said:

What i want is to be able to have a high sex autonomy preset without my playable sims participating, both preventing it from being asked and from asking for sex.

So you want Extreme Autonomy for only sims in your household?

If yes...

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -15.0 or -20.0)
Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above, negative numbers = less autonomy)

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Triggers:

Disable Solo, Joining, Travel, & Peeping

You can then disable the Wicked Dialogs but you might not see them anymore anyway.

Edited by Scorpio
30 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -15.0 or -20.0)
Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above, negative numbers = less autonomy)

Think I misread what you wanted.

For NPC-NPC autonomy only

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (Set to 5.0 or higher)

Player to NPC should be -15.0 to -20.0 to prevent NPC's from asking your player sims.

OR: If you just want to stop your player sims the easy way...

Shift + Click on a Sim and select Wicked > Sex > Disable for Sex Autonomy. 

Forgot to mention you can still use WW Manual mode with disabled sims.

Just select the Romance Menu > Make a Move

It has replaced the old 'Have Sex' interaction. 

Edited by Scorpio

I messed up and while trying to randomly attribute Wicked Attributes to all my young adult/adult/elder Sims, I hit "Give Attributes" instead of "Randomize Attributes", so now every adult sim in my game has all of those traits at once. I also can't go back to a previous save because I saved my game before I'd realized what happened. Is there any way to mass remove traits? Otherwise I have to go and individually remove them from hundreds of Sims. :(

8 hours ago, RoseMoon719 said:

I messed up and while trying to randomly attribute Wicked Attributes to all my young adult/adult/elder Sims, I hit "Give Attributes" instead of "Randomize Attributes", so now every adult sim in my game has all of those traits at once. I also can't go back to a previous save because I saved my game before I'd realized what happened. Is there any way to mass remove traits? Otherwise I have to go and individually remove them from hundreds of Sims. :(

There's no function to mass-remove traits once you've applied them to everybody. Without a backup save, your only option is to remove them all individually from each sim.

Something that you might want to consider in the future is creating backup saves occasionally. Every once in awhile just do a "Save As" to create a copy of your current save. You can always go back and delete older saves if you no longer want them them around but in this case (and situations where a save gets corrupted), at least you have a backup save that you can load and hopefully not lose too much progress.

Hi, I just installed this mod for the first time and nearly everything works perfectly, except that strapons don't seem to ever appear. I've tried the toggle for "remove strapon automatically" and it doesn't work in either case. The sims will perform the animation, but there will just be air between them where there should be a penis/strapon. I've combed through the options several times, but still feel like I've missed something.

I have only WW and one of the 'honorary' animation packs installed.

1 hour ago, Alyran said:

The sims will perform the animation, but there will just be air between them where there should be a penis/strapon. I've combed through the options several times, but still feel like I've missed something.

WW doesn't include them as they are optional downloads by different authors.

Once they are installed sims will use them automatically when required.

Azmdan22 and Simdulgence Real Gens both have them but it's best to try only one at a time to see which you prefer.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3482-azmodan22-female-strapon-collection-updated-09122018-rigged/

Scroll down to see the Strapon in hidden and this also has optional Penis Mod for WW to use instead of WW default. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/127877-simdulgence-ts4-realgens-penis-14-june-2020-male-speedo/

You should also install more Animations...

Edited by Scorpio