Quick question, why don't sims autonomously have sex on the floor instead of objects sometimes? Ive seen my sims do it a couple of times on  a certain spot on the floor but why not right where they stand? Is there a certain setting in WW that might help? Ok that was multiple questions and they might not be quick....sorry

35 minutes ago, 123postup said:

Quick question, why don't sims autonomously have sex on the floor instead of objects sometimes? Ive seen my sims do it a couple of times on  a certain spot on the floor but why not right where they stand? Is there a certain setting in WW that might help? Ok that was multiple questions and they might not be quick....sorry

They used to just stop, drop, and fuck on the floor long ago with older WW versions.

TURBO has changed all that now so sims prefer hiding and using beds and such.

Some complained about it before but I could change some other settings to make sims use objects more and not just the floor.

WW now has Floors and Windows tuned way down on the priorities list.

Plus they always use the center of the room for Floor sex.

Sims might use the floor 1 out of a hundred or more but I've never counted.

Edited by Scorpio
13 minutes ago, 123postup said:

I started playing with WW in my game back in 2018 and I dont really remember sims just dropping. that would have been fuckin awesome

Maybe it just seemed that way but they rarely went very far before doing it on the floor.

Chances are you had the other WW settings to pick more comfort locations.

No way to change it anymore tho. 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:58 PM, Scorpio said:

Have Sex has been replaced by Make a Move now so if you see the 'Have Sex' menu your Wicked Whims is an older version.

Do you have MS OneDrive installed?

If Yes either un-sync it from your Sims 4 folder or uninstall it.

If No remove Wicked Whims and all Mods from game for now.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Load game into played household and 'Save As' 'Cleaned' or Whatever then exit game.

Delete the localthumbcache again.

Download Wicked again and reinstall along with Animations.

Now test the new 'save as' you made.

Well I went to their official side to download the update from WW.... 

But I will do the steps you told me now. When I have time I'll check if that works. If not well then I'll delete everything and start all over again. 
So thanks for your help. You helped me a lot. ? 

6 minutes ago, Bugkako said:

the problem is Nisa's Wicked Peversions , localthumbcache is no longer needed.

That file is a temporary cache file created by the game every time you play the game.

It might contain old data from the game or old Mods so when you add, remove, or update your game or Mods it should always be deleted.

56 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

That file is a temporary cache file created by the game every time you play the game.

It might contain old data from the game or old Mods so when you add, remove, or update your game or Mods it should always be deleted.

thanks for that, good to learn. :D

Greetings everyone.Got a problem:I’ve noticed that after the last 166c update my sims ALWAYS get confident aftersex moodlet("Quickie with a hottie").It happens after EVERY “usual” sex between the partners who know each other.(But for example if they don’t know each other,they get playful mudlet)

Before that update they could get happy,playful moodlets and other good behaviour moodlets.

Is this okay?Or am I getting a bug or a conflict here?

21 minutes ago, qqmf said:

Greetings everyone.Got a problem:I’ve noticed that after the last 166c update my sims ALWAYS get confident aftersex moodlet("Quickie with a hottie").It happens after EVERY “usual” sex between the partners who know each other.(But for example if they don’t know each other,they get playful mudlet)

Before that update they could get happy,playful moodlets and other good behaviour moodlets.

Is this okay?Or am I getting a bug or a conflict here?

WW Attractions feature has added new buffs and moodlets for after sex and depends on the attractiveness of sims or strangers and elders.

Public Sex usually makes them Playful.

If it's something you don't like you can just disable the Wicked Attractions features. 

So I've realized that once Sims age up from teens to adults they're considered viable romantic interests for young adult/adult sims no matter what, which can lead to awkward situations like for example someone finding their adoptive child Very Attractive once the child is an adult. I had a Sim try to initiate sex with their son's boyfriend once. Is there a way to restrict Sims from viewing certain non-family members as potential romantic partners, or would it be possible to add that in a future update? Thank you.

5 hours ago, RoseMoon719 said:

Is there a way to restrict Sims from viewing certain non-family members as potential romantic partners, or would it be possible to add that in a future update?

These are pretty much part of the features with the game mechanics for Romance interactions between player sims and NPC's.

Game Romance is connected to EA Woohoo and WW Sex is just added to it as another function/option.

Although WW Sex does not require sims to be Romantic for it to work unless certain settings are used.

The game itself allows auto-flirting, auto-proposals, auto-marriages, etc., unless you use the MCCC Mod and disable those features in the settings.

Just keep in mind EA Romance and Wicked Sex are two different things and if you remove Wicked Whims your sims will still do Romance.

There are other mods to control or alter the way EA romance works.