22 hours ago, zildilman said:

mod copy ?

No, any script mods you have cannot be deeper than one folder inside your Mods directory.

So: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/one folder max/

Also, since your issue isn't with WickedWhims you shouldn't post in this thread.

Hello! I'm new to modding and seem to be having a lot of issues with the WW strip club.  I made sure WW has its own folder under mods so its not buried. But my Sim that owns the strip club as well as the employees will will stop their assigned jobs to watch the strippers on the pole. So the clients are not getting attention from the charmers and the bartenders are not tending the bar. I have tried to uninstall the mod and reinstall the mode idk what else to do, and now the "assign role" option is constantly grayed out.

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

7 hours ago, PrenutButter said:

Hello! I'm new to modding and seem to be having a lot of issues with the WW strip club.  I made sure WW has its own folder under mods so its not buried. But my Sim that owns the strip club as well as the employees will will stop their assigned jobs to watch the strippers on the pole. So the clients are not getting attention from the charmers and the bartenders are not tending the bar. I have tried to uninstall the mod and reinstall the mode idk what else to do, and now the "assign role" option is constantly grayed out.

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 579.39 kB · 1 download

I see you have a lot of mods.

Are they up to date?

Did you try testing the game with only WickedWhims installed?

4 minutes ago, 123postup said:

Can anybody help me? My sims wont have sex autonomously. My base game setting is on full and the WW settings are extreme preset.

If you do not provide a bit more information it can be difficult to help you. What version of the sims are you using? Are you using other script mods or custom content other than wicked whims? If so, have you tried if it works after moving all your other mods out of mods folder and deleting the localthumbscache file? Do you get any error message? Do you get any lastexception (if so attach the file here)? Can you provide a wickedwhimslog file so we can see whats going on?

26 minutes ago, 123postup said:

The current version. MCCC and UI cheats extension. No I haven't. I don't get any error message or last exceptions. 

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 24.13 MB · 4 downloads

Do you have the sims installed in your MS Onedrive or is it only that you named a folder like that? If you are using OneDrive that can cause some issues in game.

A lot of custom content has tuning files that can conflict with other mods using also in game tuning. If something is not working as expected It is always a good idea to move all the custom content and mods other than ww and the animations out of your mods folder, delete localthumbscache file, and try again. You do not need to save, just start the game and try if it works without the other mods, or (ideally) create a new save just for testing purposes. If it works without the other mods you know it is a conflict, if it still des not work we can focus on some other possible culprits. 

Can anyone help me find which errors I should fix here?

I was away from playing the Sims for weeks, and I might had installed some new files. If this keeps happening, I might as well reinstall the Sims with a newer version.

EDIT: I was also guessing that my Sims might be doing some sex, or they had just finished. Either that, or the game's old version is causing it to crash.

It could also be caused by installing new versions of the WW mod, removing mods, or changing back to older versions of the mods, that's breaking the game. Especially because it's an older version (Snowy Escape).

If I install the newest version, I hope my game doesn't crash. It's really annoying to start everything from scratch due to a corrupted file full of outdated files.

lastCleanException.txt WickedWhims_v162f_Exception.txt

Edited by HorsesShoot810
26 minutes ago, HorsesShoot810 said:

Can anyone help me find which errors I should fix here?

I was away from playing the Sims for weeks, and I might had installed some new files. If this keeps happening, I might as well reinstall the Sims with a newer version.

EDIT: I was also guessing that my Sims might be doing some sex, or they had just finished. Either that, or the game's old version is causing it to crash.

lastCleanException.txt 490.25 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v162f_Exception.txt 1.25 kB · 1 download

Update your game. 

I updated my game to Cottage Living, and for the most part, everything is better than before. All of my saves are still playable.

WW has been updated to the latest version, and there are no more problems with it: I'll be back with some pics tomorrow.

The only problems would be memory-eating programmes (which I shut down before I played) and the occasional CC that I deleted in the past while trying to find which might had caused the errors (which I mistakenly thought).

Thank you so much for the advice, @babuchas!

Edited by HorsesShoot810
Explaining a little more.

I'm having a problem where my join in requests are just ignored by sims since ive updated to the newest version. Was there a change in how sex invites work or is this just a bug?

Edit: Just found out my backup save was working so i don't really need a fix anymore, for whatever its worth i accidentally updated with the loverslab version instead of the patreon. I dont know if thats what caused it but i updated with the newest patreon version on the older save and everything works so far.

Edited by AndImBlackYall

How do I stop my Sim from becoming Uncomfortable ("Have some decency") when on a lot with the Clothing Optional trait?
She is a Nudity Enthusiast, has reached Naturism Level 4, and has absolutely no issue with being naked practically anywhere.

But as soon as she visits this particular lot, she always becomes uncomfortable.

I tried searching, but haven't found any solution yet. Can anyone help?

5 minutes ago, 9bishi9 said:

I suddenly found that I can't use WW to make close relatives interact, that is, I can't incest, and I can't find relevant features or traits... I don't know whether this feature has been removed or my personal problem. Does anyone know?

If you have the Public Wicked version 166b you just have to use the WW settings to enable global incest.

Wicked Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats (I think)

Unless you only want certain sims only to have incest trait.

Click on Sim, select Wicked > Personalization > Attributes > Give Attributes

You can also assign Adulterer & Polymorphous traits from here also.