1 minute ago, Azhir said:

Yeah I see, thank you for the thought.  Sorry I'm just frustrated, wish I hadn't auto updated. Plus I haven't heard of anyone else having the issue. I did try and play around with the repositioning feature to see if I could fix my issue in game with it. But like I said its like a rotation for specific body parts that's the problem and the reposition feature only lets you rotate the whole model.

It's been mentioned in a couple other threads here by a couple other people so it's not just you.

21 minutes ago, Azhir said:

But like I said its like a rotation for specific body parts that's the problem and the reposition feature only lets you rotate the whole model.

It's hard to confirm from an end-user perspective as to whether or not the positioning system is the culprit. We can only go by the evidence presented and draw our own conclusions.

I've had issues in the past where beds were randomly being rotated when used for sex and most recently, I was also having an issue with couches/loveseats suffering the same bug.

Coincidentally, the patch notes for WW version 165b contained the following note:

"Fixed certain objects rotating when used for sex"

I haven't experienced any issues with couches and loveseats since.

The bed issue was solved some time ago but I'm guessing that it was a stealth update to furniture that wasn't mentioned.

At this point, it stands to reason that the positioning system could possibly be messing with animations as there really doesn't seem to be any other explanation for it.

i seem to have a problem with my menu in game. once i get the ww in rt place it works. but when i leave and go bk the script willl be gone. i found out recently the ui in game option keeps popping off anytime i leave.  so i figured that out, but now im having problems with mccc showing in mod menu. so. question does mccc go in mod folder where i put it or does it go to saves folder since most are all scripts.?  hope that make since. thanks in advance...

5 minutes ago, greenlightning said:

i seem to have a problem with my menu in game. once i get the ww in rt place it works. but when i leave and go bk the script willl be gone. i found out recently the ui in game option keeps popping off anytime i leave.  so i figured that out, but now im having problems with mccc showing in mod menu. so. question does mccc go in mod folder where i put it or does it go to saves folder since most are all scripts.?  hope that make since. thanks in advance...

the reason i asked is because now that everything is running correctly my mccc isnt showing up in game.

8 minutes ago, greenlightning said:

question does mccc go in mod folder where i put it or does it go to saves folder since most are all scripts.?  hope that make since. thanks in advance...

Yes all the mods belong in your Mods folder.

Make sure MCCC is updated.

And delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

MCCC should be in it's own so named folder like:

Mods/MCCC

Edited by Scorpio
22 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Yes all the mods belong in your Mods folder.

Make sure MCCC is updated.

And delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

MCCC should be in it's own so named folder like:

Mods/MCCC

thank you for ur quick answer. and i delete that local thing every time  i close out of game, cricet said delete onlinecashe as well, i guess ill try redoing mccc's mods an see what happens. thanks again

8 hours ago, BlasianBytch said:

Hello, has anyone has the issues with their strip clubs not being functional since the update? The sims that own the club are still listed as owning it but there is now business owned in the allotted panel. All the dancers and cleaners no now unemployed and when i send sims to visit the lot its not populated with any guests. 

lastException_63762768779.txt 7.7 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v165a_Exception.txt 3.58 kB · 0 downloads

Game needs updating +your mods EV etc.

Hi. So I installed the mood, see it in the list in options...

but I cant seem to see any wickedwhims menus in the game itself.. a.ka. I can't do any lewd stuff anywhere. Have tons of animation mods as well.. any clue what might be the cause? Not aware that any of my mods would conflict with this. (my mod list)

11 minutes ago, KodokuAi said:

Hi. So I installed the mood, see it in the list in options...

but I cant seem to see any wickedwhims menus in the game itself.. a.ka. I can't do any lewd stuff anywhere. Have tons of animation mods as well.. any clue what might be the cause? Not aware that any of my mods would conflict with this. (my mod list)

What's your game version?

Noticed that the game will crash with WickedWhims 1.65h and game version 1.77.131.1030 when I try to get several Sims (let's say four) to have sex on a bed. I'm currently trying a different loadout of mods to see if it's actually WickedWhims or something else. I'll update when I know more. :)

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

TURBO has had several updates so watch for new ones as it's now 1.65h and there could be more coming.

Quite. The update before Cottage living dropped was a major one. Quite a few new functions has been introduced. My guess is modmakers are going to find new and interesting problems, and possibly some new possibilities, for some time.

I downloaded the current version of WW and my Sims 4 is up to date. When I start a new game, everything works fine but when I log out after saving the game and try to go back in, I get stuck with the infinite loading screen after selecting my household. Is there a reason why this could be happening?

10 minutes ago, BirbJohnson said:

I downloaded the current version of WW and my Sims 4 is up to date. When I start a new game, everything works fine but when I log out after saving the game and try to go back in, I get stuck with the infinite loading screen after selecting my household. Is there a reason why this could be happening?

Make sure all of your mods are updated. This happened to me once and I had a tiny mod that was outdated. Once I removed it, everything was normal again. After that patch update almost all mods needed to be updated. 

Edited by RUASim21
13 hours ago, Husk said:

Do you have the mod that allows teens to get hired at a restaurant? Cause it seems like that might be the issue.

Gonna need a regular LastException, not UIException!

I did have it but been got rid of it .... turns out it was one of scumbumbos mods but its all clear now..thx