6 hours ago, VeronicaAo said:

Version 1.7681.1020 sorry I read your response. it was working perfectly before the update.  

Well just that I noticed your game installation isn't the same as mine.

Since I have an Origin install all my downloaded game files are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4

__Installer

Data

Delta

EP01- ?? (All EP's, GP's, and SP's are in here too)

Game

Support

And the work folder used for Mods, Saves, Tray, Screenshots, etc. is C:\User/My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

I was just thinking you had a bad install.

Have you tried doing a game repair yet? 

Edited by Scorpio
7 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Did you try using the ww.fix command?

Does the problem appear on other saves?

I used the command, but did nothing. I created another household, and  it appears that every sim in that save is good. Everyone has access to the wicked menu.... so problem solved (?)

1 hour ago, top kekerino said:

I used the command, but did nothing. I created another household, and  it appears that every sim in that save is good. Everyone has access to the wicked menu.... so problem solved (?)

Is it a new save or just a new household in the same save?

If it's a new save, then the previous one could be corrupted.

If it's the same save and different sims, then the problem sims could have bad data.

EA likes to do that kind of shit.

11 hours ago, BatDood said:

Is it a new save or just a new household in the same save?

If it's a new save, then the previous one could be corrupted.

If it's the same save and different sims, then the problem sims could have bad data.

EA likes to do that kind of shit.

Yeah, i had to create a new save, does that mean that i cant use Nisa's mod?

7 hours ago, top kekerino said:

Yeah, i had to create a new save, does that mean that i cant use Nisa's mod?

The idea is starting a new save with all your mods installed to see if the problem persists.

If everything works with a new save then it means your other old save got corrupted and is now trashed.

It looks like I have a built in colorful penis mod in WW.... [Brom's Wanko Penis] I believe.  Is there anyway to remove it in the mod? not that the mod itself is not good or anything, but It kinda took me by suprise when a normal skintoned sim took his pants off and woola, a bright orange banana pops up.... At first I thought there was something went wrong with my mod and it is a bug..

Did the TS4TI thing, but that thing is built in with WW tuning, cant just remove it....

5 hours ago, yavania said:

It looks like I have a built in colorful penis mod in WW.... [Brom's Wanko Penis] I believe.  Is there anyway to remove it in the mod? not that the mod itself is not good or anything, but It kinda took me by suprise when a normal skintoned sim took his pants off and woola, a bright orange banana pops up.... At first I thought there was something went wrong with my mod and it is a bug..

Did the TS4TI thing, but that thing is built in with WW tuning, cant just remove it....

Think you got something else going on as I've never heard of such a thing used in the WW mod.

You need to remove all your other Mods/CC except for WW + Animations.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg and retest.

If it's still bad then try a game repair next. 

some sims can consider other sims as unnatractive and the system work with them normally. but some sims seem to not consider any sim unnatractive no matter the selected traits on the attractiveness selector.  is this related to traits such as alluring or lover?

13 minutes ago, arak2 said:

some sims can consider other sims as unnatractive and the system work with them normally. but some sims seem to not consider any sim unnatractive no matter the selected traits on the attractiveness selector.  is this related to traits such as alluring or lover?

WW Attractions doesn't play much of a part in WW sex selection so Sims will still have sex with both ugly and pretty Sims.

Alluring and Sexually Alluring traits mean other Sims will refuse sex less often but hasn't much to do with the Attractions system.

To be cheaty with Attractions give your Active Sim the Unique Appearance Trait and all the other Sims will find them Very or Extremely Attractive.

For the most part all you need to set in WW Attractions on your player sim is Gender.

Then make everything else not selected.

For a male player you can pick Jewelry & Makeup since it's easy to add on females in CAS.

Keep in mind WW has some things tied into the new Likes/Dislikes system the game added recently and they will override some of your Sims Attractiveness settings.

In CAS check the Likes/Dislikes for WW related settings and make them all 0.

Then check your sims attractiveness preferences in game on your sim to deselect the same for matching 0 selections.

The only thing used should be Gender and maybe Makeup, Jewelry, Freckles, or Tattoos.

You could also use Hair Type Straight or Wavy whichever you prefer but the idea is less preferences means your sim is less picky about other sims.

If you want a special Sim/s to be Extremely Attractive just give them the Unique Appearance Trait. 

I have some sims, with attraction traits "Like men, dislike females" behaving like they dislike men (when asked about preferences, they say that they are not into men). This changes when I remove "dislike female", and the sims return behaving as intended. I also have sims that my sim considers "basic looking" even if they meet the attractivness preferences I've selected

10 minutes ago, moon knight said:

I have some sims, with attraction traits "Like men, dislike females" behaving like they dislike men (when asked about preferences, they say that they are not into men). This changes when I remove "dislike female", and the sims return behaving as intended. I also have sims that my sim considers "basic looking" even if they meet the attractivness preferences I've selected

I don't use any Dislikes for anything WW related or Colors.

In CAS change the Genders to none preferred and just use the one on your sims preferences in game.

Use the command line cheat:  ww.preference_hetero 100 all

(This will make all sims straight in case another mod like MCCC changed things)

For problems with attractions being strange with your active sim selected Shift+Click on the NPC in question and select Wicked > Relationship > Attractions

Note the data display on the right.

This is the actual details that sim has.

EA tags and CC tags are often messed up and won't show up properly.

Many CC hairstyles are tagged as Long when they should be Short, etc.

I've gone through all my CC for sims and fixed all the Tags.

Note the items in Purple or Red.

These are bad and go against your sims selected preferences.

Edit those sims in CAS to get rid of the purple items or change your sims preferences to match theirs 

The more preferences you have selected the fewer the sims will be attractive.

White are things that the sim actually has but are not selected.

Green are the things that match your sims and the target sims items.

If you study the data between different sims you will notice both common things and strange things with the %'s numbers that are split into 2-3 types.

These are the ones to avoid using at all as they are unreliable and unpredictable.  

So Green 100% is the best to use

hello, i have this problem since a while and cant get rid of it in any way by myself so maybe someone knows what should i do:

when i click any interaction with my sims i have to pause and unpause because in other way my sims will stand still and do nothing.

also when i click any interaction related to WW they talk, go to location and then i’m unable to do anything, they stand around that place and i only can click „Wicked…” and then „settings”.

because of that i’m unable to play ://

sorry if i didnt explain clearly, i can add a screenshot if that would help.

Edited by keroshane
typo
23 minutes ago, keroshane said:

hello, i have this problem since a while and cant get rid of it in any way by myself so maybe someone knows what should i do:

when i click any interaction with my sims i have to pause and unpause because in other way my sims will stand still and do nothing.

also when i click any interaction related to WW they talk, go to location and then i’m unable to do anything, they stand around that place and i only can click „Wicked…” and then „settings”.

because of that i’m unable to play ://

sorry if i didnt explain clearly, i can add a screenshot if that would help.

nevermind, i played with commands and found file that caused error.

idk if it depends on other mods u have but be careful with body parts from creator named secretcrush because one of their mods caused my error:((

Edited by keroshane
typo
11 hours ago, keroshane said:

nevermind, i played with commands and found file that caused error.

idk if it depends on other mods u have but be careful with body parts from creator named secretcrush because one of their mods caused my error:((

I know using outdated "Realpussy" (in particular v01) caused issues with some players.

My sims aren't naked in CAS. When all clothes are removed, it just defaults to a random CC object. (Both male and female)

I've been having this issue for awhile, and I can't figure out how to fix it. It was happening before and after July update, all mods are updated and confirmed working except for this.

Used S4S and the CC items are not labeled as nude. Deleted it anyway and it just moves to another random object. (Spent hours confirming none are categorized as nude.) I've tried removing every custom skin I own and it's still happening. Used Tray Importer and Mod Conflict Detector, not seeing any issues there either. 

Help me, I'm going nuts trying to figure this out! TIA!

28 minutes ago, SugarMoxie said:

Help me, I'm going nuts trying to figure this out! TIA!

Have you tried removing all mods and test the game vanilla?

Have you tried a game repair yet or a new save?

Edited by Scorpio
3 hours ago, procian said:

Ok....My sim is on her period and she's wearing a pad but any sims that come near her are getting the "Fishy Stench" moodlet even though the pad isn't leaking and there's still 5 days to go till it needs changing....

I thought that bug was fixed....?

7 hours ago, BatDood said:

I thought that bug was fixed....?

So did I it's weird as there's no leakage or anything to say the pad needs changing...and like i said it says change in 5 days so :(

was ok before the mini update for the concert thing so could be that....

Edited by procian