20 minutes ago, BatDood said:

There's the new "Gender Preference Distribution Weights" setting.

Yes I've also changed that to 100% straight sex.

It should prevent any future randoms from spawning as gay or bi-sexual.

But doesn't help with older game saves and existing sims as you mentioned but best to check NPC's in them anyway.

Forgot what that WW command was to make all sims in game 'Hetero'.

But it's much faster than checking every sim in game.

so I downloaded WW, and it is in my game, but I get a orange notification saying error, because I have both a legacy, and non legacy version, and that I need to delete the non legacy one. however, I have deleted it already, and downloaded the legacy one, so im not sure what to do. 

10 hours ago, mwalke_47 said:

so I downloaded WW, and it is in my game, but I get a orange notification saying error, because I have both a legacy, and non legacy version, and that I need to delete the non legacy one. however, I have deleted it already, and downloaded the legacy one, so im not sure what to do. 

Is your game legacy or not?

Delete all instances of WickedWhims from your computer and download it again, this time the appropriate version.

7 hours ago, joonjooneun said:

I did everything the way you guys said...and still having errors

https://pastebin.com/0KYXvRHV

Can you guys help?

Your game is way out of date.

1 hour ago, joonjooneun said:

How i can update?

If you're running a legitimate version of the game, you can simply update through the launcher.

If you're running a cracked version of the game, then all help stops there as it is against forum rules.

18 hours ago, mwalke_47 said:

it is. Do i still need the animations? I have some downloaded. 

You do, of course.

But you only need to have LegacyWickedWhims installed, otherwise there's gonna be trouble and make it double.

Game Version: 1.71.86.1020, WickedWhims Version: v163d
03/11/21 05:53:43 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v163d\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163d\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 67, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163d\wickedwhims\sex\integral\interactions\basic\start.py", line 133, in on_interaction_start
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163d\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\primitive_sex_init.py", line 45, in start_new_player_sex_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163d\wickedwhims\sex\integral\dialogs\sex_init_player.py", line 93, in open_start_sex_sims_picker_dialog
AttributeError: 'PreSexInteractionInstance' object has no attribute 'get_sex_category_type'

How do i fix this 

WickedWhims_v163d_Exception.txt

1 hour ago, roselove said:

How do i fix this 

Likely another mod needs updating possibly Nisa's Wicked Perversions or another script mod.

NisaK is working to get the new update posted soon so you might have to remove it for now.

Other non-adult mods broken with last game patch with links to updates here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/987377/broken-mods-cc-21st-anniversary-patch-feb-21/p1?new=1

On 3/11/2021 at 12:11 PM, roselove said:

Game Version: 1.71.86.1020, WickedWhims Version: v163d
03/11/21 05:53:43 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v163d\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163d\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 67, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163d\wickedwhims\sex\integral\interactions\basic\start.py", line 133, in on_interaction_start
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163d\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\primitive_sex_init.py", line 45, in start_new_player_sex_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163d\wickedwhims\sex\integral\dialogs\sex_init_player.py", line 93, in open_start_sex_sims_picker_dialog
AttributeError: 'PreSexInteractionInstance' object has no attribute 'get_sex_category_type'

How do i fix this 

WickedWhims_v163d_Exception.txt 825 B · 1 download

Game Version: 1.70.84.1020, WickedWhims Version: v163d
03/12/21 15:32:24 Traceback (most recent call last):

I have the same problem

57 minutes ago, mmwje said:

Game Version: 1.70.84.1020, WickedWhims Version: v163d
03/12/21 15:32:24 Traceback (most recent call last):

I have the same problem

Game needs updating..it's 1-71-86-1020 now.

1 hour ago, mmwje said:

I have the same problem

Identical errors with 2 different game versions means it's likely either another mod conflict or a WW bug.

Test WW + Animations alone with all other mods removed first.

Don't make any new saves with mods removed, just exit after testing.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you remove mods.

I'm having a bit of a problem with this new update. My sims aren't able to get pregnant no matter what I do. I went through my mods folder and removed WW from it and then my sims were able to have kids but when I added it back the problem showed up again. I'm not expecting a quick fix on this since I'm probably one of the only people who is having this specific issue but I thought I should at least bring it up. 

50 minutes ago, emmycakes908 said:

I'm having a bit of a problem with this new update. My sims aren't able to get pregnant no matter what I do. I went through my mods folder and removed WW from it and then my sims were able to have kids but when I added it back the problem showed up again. I'm not expecting a quick fix on this since I'm probably one of the only people who is having this specific issue but I thought I should at least bring it up. 

You might have to change your Pregnancy Settings in WW for it to work.

And it's also possible another mod is preventing WW pregnancy from working.

For proper testing of WW you have to remove all your other mods except for WW + Animations.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenevr your add, remove, or update mods/cc.

Don't make any new saves with Mods/CC removed just exit after testing.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You might have to change your Pregnancy Settings in WW for it to work.

And it's also possible another mod is preventing WW pregnancy from working.

For proper testing of WW you have to remove all your other mods except for WW + Animations.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenevr your add, remove, or update mods/cc.

Don't make any new saves with Mods/CC removed just exit after testing.

Thank you!! Turns out it there was something wrong with my save files. Sadly I gotta restart everything but thank you so much for the help!

17 minutes ago, emmycakes908 said:

Thank you!! Turns out it there was something wrong with my save files. Sadly I gotta restart everything but thank you so much for the help!

OK you fixed it but keep in mind WW also has saved settings in the WickedWhimsMod folder and also saves in your saves folder too.

These can also get messed up when doing updates.

On occasion you can fix a broken save game by cleaning it.

In case your going to lose to much progress but it doesn't always work.

PM for details...

I'm having issues with Wicked Whims and my save files. I know it's WW because I spent two days shifting through my mods to find the problem. So here's my save issue; the file reverts. What I mean is, the save file ignores any game play I made prior and reverts to whatever was saved before I saved the current game play. Have a sim go to the club and party until he dies? When I load up my save it  says "fuck you" and brings him back in the club. Had a sim give birth and the babies are now close to aging up? Nah file says "let me delete these little goblins and transfer them back in the womb but I'll leave the cribs". Played through all of Winter and now it's Easter in-game? The file sends me back to winter. Made worse that this seem to happen after leaving home. WW is the problem. Maybe the WickedWhimsMod folder shouldn't be in our saves folder. EA/Maxis don't like it apparently. So how do I fix this? This game is unplayable if I have WW in it.

Before anyone say "try doing a reset, delete cache, blah blah" already did that more than once. What else can I do? I even deleted Turbo's WWM save file so that the mod could generate a new one. Same issue.