Updated WW from v153c to v153d and keep getting a notification that the new version is not supported and to expect crashes.  This message pops up when i load a saved game and it says that v153c is the supported version and 153d is not.  However I cannot find the 153c version to go back on the WW website or here.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this same notification or if I need to completely remove and add back my mods.

1 hour ago, Brewski25B said:

Updated WW from v153c to v153d and keep getting a notification that the new version is not supported and to expect crashes.  This message pops up when i load a saved game and it says that v153c is the supported version and 153d is not.  However I cannot find the 153c version to go back on the WW website or here.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this same notification or if I need to completely remove and add back my mods.

same here, hope it will be fixed soon..

8 hours ago, Brewski25B said:

Is your game up to date?

Yeah I am having the same issue actually, I just came back to the sims and was updating mods. My game itself is fully updated but the only version available to download that I can find says that it's not supported and I should expect it to crash once I open the game.

I have an another problem : i happened to delete all of my mods, Whicked Whims included, and when i try to re-upload all of it, i don't even see the button to choose sexual interactions with an other sims. I have installed the last version (29 april) tho... i don't understand

When i look into my mods in the game, i found "whicked whims" but it seems it is an older one

On 5/4/2020 at 2:17 PM, Simsloverfr said:

I have an another problem : i happened to delete all of my mods, Whicked Whims included, and when i try to re-upload all of it, i don't even see the button to choose sexual interactions with an other sims. I have installed the last version (29 april) tho... i don't understand

When i look into my mods in the game, i found "whicked whims" but it seems it is an older one

You need to delete the older one. If you have two of the same mod they will cancel each other out and not show in game. You also need to make sure you delete you localthumbcache so that you actually do start fresh when you update/add/or delete mods.

1 hour ago, fraudchildxx said:

I'm not sure what's wrong with my game but i keep getting the animated rig error even though I've no rigs in my mods folder.. my sim's penises are distorted and i don't know what is causing the issue as I've tried wicked whims without the animations and just on it's own but the issue still persists regardless..

lastException.txt 677.26 kB · 1 download

Wicked perversions needs updating....Your game is out of date.....if your game is a genuine copy update it....if not then you're stuck.

4 hours ago, theozma said:

my WW is interfering with setting gender preference on MCCC. is there a way to do it on WW or a way to keep them from not working together? thx!

I think the settings have to match or use one or the other...