1 hour ago, Prince Rurik of Novgorod said:

anyone want to provide a synopsis of the quest/story? Not gonna waste time downloading and installing if it's not something I'll play.

This comment has pretty much every single detail for the story, but the plot itself is very simple--You're trying to get back your stuff from the thief that keeps escaping.

It's got strong Witcher vibes to it--your character has lines of their own.

I would really encourage you to try it, it has a lot of branching paths and options that are only available based on what you've done previously, with interactive minigames scattered around.

1 hour ago, theliddtin said:

Ich glaube, die Karma-Anforderung beträgt 90.

Die Tatsache, dass Sie einen Dialog erhalten, der darauf hindeutet, dass der alte Mann immer noch da ist, bedeutet, dass Sie wahrscheinlich in der Lage sind, die Szene zu starten, sobald Sie 90 oder mehr Karma erhalten.

Wenn Sie im Falkreath-Kapitel weiter vorankommen (ich bin mir nicht sicher, was der genaue Moment ist), geht der Alte schließlich.

After I set the karma value per console above 90 it worked, thanks

1 hour ago, Prince Rurik of Novgorod said:

anyone want to provide a synopsis of the quest/story? Not gonna waste time downloading and installing if it's not something I'll play.

Well, I don't think the story is the highlight but the scenes. It's not just 'go to that location, interact with NPC, hookup to sexlab animation' kind of mod. The sex scenes have dialogues, branches and can impact your future options later on. The player and NPCs have more personality too. For every obstacle, you can choose to go the intimidation/persuasion/sneak route or submit to sex, so you always have multiple options too. There are also custom animations and sex minigames throughout the mod that makes the experience more diversified.

And it's really big, the size of a DLC at this moment. Perhaps even bigger.

The story summarized is about, you, the adventurer, being robbed of all your items and you need to track down the thief to get your stuff back. In order to do so, you take on a lead with the help of the Riften Guard and you go in a journey around Skyrim, having to interact with NPCs that will help or/and try to get advantage of your situation.

The mod doesn't rely on devious devices or bdsm stuff.

30 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Well, I don't think the story is the highlight but the scenes. It's not just 'go to that location, interact with NPC, hookup to sexlab animation' kind of mod. The sex scenes have dialogues, branches and can impact your future options later on. The player and NPCs have more personality too. For every obstacle, you can choose to go the intimidation/persuasion/sneak route or submit to sex, so you always have multiple options too. There are also custom animations and sex minigames throughout the mod that makes the experience more diversified.

And it's really big, the size of a DLC at this moment. Perhaps even bigger.

The story summarized is about, you, the adventurer, being robbed of all your items and you need to track down the thief to get your stuff back. In order to do so, you take on a lead with the help of the Riften Guard and you go in a journey around Skyrim, having to interact with NPCs that will help or/and try to get advantage of your situation.

The mod doesn't rely on devious devices or bdsm stuff.

Sounds pretty good actually

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

In fact, some time ago I wished to make a mod like Thief, and I remember another people wished too...

I am really interested in modding too!

Kind of curious, what is hardest part(aspects) in making a mod like Theif?

btw can't wait to see the ending! I hope she will finally find her stolen stuffs :)

5 hours ago, Delzaron said:

In fact, some time ago I wished to make a mod like Thief, and I remember another people wished too...

I hate to clog this thread about Off-topic mods, but you do a really good job at modding! You just put too much work on your plate! you should absolutely make a mod similar to Thief! hope to see you get back to it!

Just finished this sexy story and I really liked it, really good job you have done here !

And thx to Brewmasterhal for his walkthrough and overall workaround to some bugs that would have kept me stuck otherwise.

Btw I found a way around having Viggi and Cooli done at the same time (because instead of 3 days I just had 1 day to do everything and it was not possible to do otherwise) so just disable Cooli until you need to sneak in.

Last advice to new player : disable any mod that could force random sex scene (like SL aroused) because it will break Thief scene more often than not. And read all the FAQ wrote by Brewmasterhal it helps a lot !

10 minutes ago, decaluka said:

Since I haven't found any definitive answers to that, is Thief compatible with SL Separate Orgasms (SLSO)?
My entire load order is built around it for now, but Thief looks pretty damn fun.

No, but it's not incompatible with it either, it just won't be of any use.

Thief doesn't use or require SL framework or associated mods. The sex scenes are all scripted and built into the Mod to be appropriate to that part of the story.

I last ran Thief with SLSO installed without any issues.

2 minutes ago, kakaer said:

Anything of inportance in Dogma's latest post? He mentioned being put of Skunkway and bugs but that's all I could access.

He is finding more bugs to fix that he had anticipated but he is progressing. Usually he tests the new parts 5 times before releasing and still some bugs appear, but this time he will only have time to do that 2-3 times. So it is expected to have bugs on release. He expects to make these whole tests in 10 days, so until 25th. He said 25th is the date he plans to start the English Google translation of the mod.

Has he mentioned if any previously cut content will be in this  one?

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

He is finding more bugs to fix that he had anticipated but he is progressing. Usually he tests the new parts 5 times before releasing and still some bugs appear, but this time he will only have time to do that 2-3 times. So it is expected to have bugs on release. He expects to make these whole tests in 10 days, so until 25th. He said 25th is the date he plans to start the English Google translation of the mod.

9 hours ago, mentalmike72 said:

is there a walkthrough for 0.96?

Yeah, it's in the post under Walkthrough > Side Quests > Burd's Scheme

6 hours ago, decaluka said:

Since I haven't found any definitive answers to that, is Thief compatible with SL Separate Orgasms (SLSO)?
My entire load order is built around it for now, but Thief looks pretty damn fun.

There are no reported conflicts with sexlab or any of the various frameworks/plugins for SL like Arousal and SLAL.  Some mods that require SL, like AFS, have known conflicts with Thief, and some major frameworks like DD will cause problems if devices are worn.

15 minutes ago, Tisr99099 said:

Has he mentioned if any previously cut content will be in this  one?

There have been a few posts that mention some of the upcoming content in a very oblique way.  See the entries in the FAQ under Walkthrough > Upcoming Content for discussion of what we expect to see and when.

1 hour ago, lightsinx98 said:

Hi, so im having a problem where the werewolf sex scene doesnt play and both characters just stand still. Another issue is when i enter the Squeaky mist Min(?) Doeant turn around to talk to my character.

if i'm not mistaken, both of your problems caused by text script, and the solution is Brewmasterhal's translation. download it and it should fix. 

go to page 156 > find Brewmasterhal's post > mod installation > translation   there you can find the file.

1 hour ago, namjey said:

so is Nov 25 public release or Patreon only version?

48 minutes ago, kakaer said:

Dogma will start doing a google tramslate version on this day, then post it on patreon. So it may be up between november 25 and 30.

he said it usually takes 3 days for him to translate it to English. But it could be more since this update has many lines.