9 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Speaking of which, Dogma said that you're going to help him with the Google translation this time, if I got it right. This one will still come in the same day as the Russian one, right? 

Indeed.  Dogma is - I think - going to send me the .esp a few days early so that I can handle doing a quick machine translation and send it back.  That gives Dogma more time to work on bugs instead of messing around with xTranslator, and will still result in a bad English version being released simultaneously with the Russian beta.

Even if I don't see the Russian beta until Dogma releases it normally, it should only take me about ~90 minutes to do a machine translation of the 5,000 or so lines and post it here.

okay im noob to ask this.. im waiting for new version and hoping for free cam option during h scenes.. and another thing is the lip sync while h-scenes.. i mean during h-scenes i noticed if pc has expression on face and dialogues happens.. pcs mouth just flicker fast.. to make it work i have to cap frames at 30fps.. hope it get fixed otherwise i didn't faced any glitches at all

6 hours ago, thelord007 said:

Okay this question may sound stupid, I am reinstalling skyrim again should I install oldrim or sse?

Getting the mod to work on SE involves an extra step or two, but it's not too hard.  In my estimation, the more important question is which version of the game allows you to make the character you want.  Appearance, hair, clothes, physics, etc.

2 hours ago, sagar123 said:

okay im noob to ask this.. im waiting for new version and hoping for free cam option during h scenes.. and another thing is the lip sync while h-scenes.. i mean during h-scenes i noticed if pc has expression on face and dialogues happens.. pcs mouth just flicker fast.. to make it work i have to cap frames at 30fps.. hope it get fixed otherwise i didn't faced any glitches at all

Pretty sure everyone has this problem.  It's a limitation of the engine.  The player's face is never actually supposed to animate in Skyrim, so the game kinda freaks out when you try.  If, at some point in the future, we can record audio for the lines it's possible that this issue will go away, or it's possible that the issue will get worse.  It sounds like you have a fix for the animation bug if its a problem for you.

I played this mod on both oldrim and newrim, and honestly with sse the game is much more stable, with oldrim I have tried to shred my modlist, reinstall the game and mods to basically only thief, cbbe hair, body, textures (to have a nice character at least), but I always got ctds. I tried 0.9.5 without unistalling any mod (aside from aft...), and it worked like a charm.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:36 AM, samuelga24 said:

Thank you for the reply, i did that, i stayed standing there, i disabled\enable him, resetedAI, and waited for one hour.ScreenShot14.png.0fa2a9583e115374223525781bd68c14.png

I have a mod that changes the interior of the inns "perseid inn and taverns" and he is sitting in a space i suppose was not in vanilla skyrim, a second floor added by the mod, here are some pictures.ScreenShot15.png.31de5139790067e5a46882f1f36f29d2.pngInkedScreenShot16_LI.jpg.539678046dc364324923fde09ec731ae.jpg

which mode are you using for the npc and lighting?

When I sit at the table with the Stranger in the Bee and Barb nothing happens. I have subtitles enabled and saw them when he introduced himself. Is he supposed to say something once I'm sitting or am I to do something. I can't seem to interact with anything though.
======

"Stranger will approach. Accept, follow him to his table, and sit opposite him to begin the quest."

4 hours ago, ntblood said:

When I sit at the table with the Stranger in the Bee and Barb nothing happens. I have subtitles enabled and saw them when he introduced himself. Is he supposed to say something once I'm sitting or am I to do something. I can't seem to interact with anything though.
======

"Stranger will approach. Accept, follow him to his table, and sit opposite him to begin the quest."

Do you see an entry in your MCM menu for Thief?

Walk me through your installation steps, starting from downloading the mod files.

Thief's MCM is present in my game.
I also have SexLab installed, is that a problem?
Once I sit down at the table with the stranger (after being invited) I can't save or get up out of the seat, anzd nothing happens. I am able to pick up the items (into my hands, not into my inventory) on the table but curiously no text comes up before picking an item up.

1 hour ago, namjey said:

I know that end of November is the release date...

Is there a chance that it will come out sometime during the Thanksgiving holiday?? I hope it's not Nov 30 :(

You mean tomorrow? I don't think so.

He didn't say anything but I think it will be probably 30th, 29th at best. But it's just a guess.

1 hour ago, namjey said:

I know that end of November is the release date...

Is there a chance that it will come out sometime during the Thanksgiving holiday?? I hope it's not Nov 30 :(

i think that release will be patreon only for a while, so they can test and find bugs for Dogma to fix, and after that we get to play it.

but i'm not sure about it and might be wrong.

7 hours ago, ntblood said:

Thief's MCM is present in my game.
I also have SexLab installed, is that a problem?
Once I sit down at the table with the stranger (after being invited) I can't save or get up out of the seat, anzd nothing happens. I am able to pick up the items (into my hands, not into my inventory) on the table but curiously no text comes up before picking an item up.

I think may be you need update your FuzRoDoh. Make sure all the requirements are installed.

7 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

i think that release will be patreon only for a while, so they can test and find bugs for Dogma to fix, and after that we get to play it.

but i'm not sure about it and might be wrong.

The beta release will indeed be for 5€ Patreons until all the bugs and glitches are fixed. After that Dogma will do a public release. Also on his last post Dogma mentioned he will be polishing the mod until the last day of the month. If everything goes well I think beta release will be on the 30th.

When I leave the jail after seeing the captain it asks if I want to skip waiting which I click on, the screen goes black, then I can hear NPCs talking after a bit but still black screen. I can even hear myself equip weapons but it's complete black screen. I tried it three times with the same result each time. I guess I'll try not skipping the wait. This happened like this to me earlier too.

12 minutes ago, ntblood said:

When I leave the jail after seeing the captain it asks if I want to skip waiting which I click on, the screen goes black, then I can hear NPCs talking after a bit but still black screen. I can even hear myself equip weapons but it's complete black screen. I tried it three times with the same result each time. I guess I'll try not skipping the wait. This happened like this to me earlier too.

Try to remove the option Fade to black on the MCM menu. It's always recommend to skip the wait because you'll have to wait a week or two in-game iirc

On 10/25/2020 at 10:45 PM, brewmasterhal said:

As far as I can tell based on my testing, Thief does not require any conversion to play on SSE.  Simply use Cathedral to fix all of the meshes and animations and load it as normal.

Hey, sorry to chime in. But it seems a bit more complicated to me - where does one get the mfg console stuff for se, that's compatible with the latest SKSE? Thief also has conflicting assets with Sexlab, ZAZ and a few other mods - is it best to just let those other mods win?

On 10/25/2020 at 10:45 PM, brewmasterhal said:

As far as I can tell based on my testing, Thief does not require any conversion to play on SSE.  Simply use Cathedral to fix all of the meshes and animations and load it as normal.

Hi, have you played thief on SSE? I tried porting, used CAO like you, but the game complains about a broken dll (of course, LE dlls don't work in SSE). The problem is that mfgconsole.dll isn't available anywhere in a version compiled for the latest SKSE. Has anyone got a workaround? I also see file conflicts with ZAZ, Sexlab, Baka's ABC and More Informative Console - I wonder if it's ok to just let all of those mods win all conflicts, namely because they're built for SSE and thief isn't.

35 minutes ago, petronius said:

Hi, have you played thief on SSE? I tried porting, used CAO like you, but the game complains about a broken dll (of course, LE dlls don't work in SSE). The problem is that mfgconsole.dll isn't available anywhere in a version compiled for the latest SKSE. Has anyone got a workaround? I also see file conflicts with ZAZ, Sexlab, Baka's ABC and More Informative Console - I wonder if it's ok to just let all of those mods win all conflicts, namely because they're built for SSE and thief isn't.

I think just need this for SE, instead of mfg console:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=description

I don't think you need to overwrite Baka's ABC or more informative console.

55 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I think just need this for SE, instead of mfg console:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=description

I don't think you need to overwrite Baka's ABC or more informative console.

Are you sure about mfg fix? Because they don't use the same dll. On the other hand mfg fix says

• Adds MfgConsoleFunc script from MfgConsole mod that allows mods that require this script to work in Skyrim SE.

May I just delete the dll from Thief and use Mfg Fix, then?

1 minute ago, petronius said:

Are you sure about mfg fix? Because they don't use the same dll. On the other hand mfg fix says

• Adds MfgConsoleFunc script from MfgConsole mod that allows mods that require this script to work in Skyrim SE.

May I just delete the dll from Thief and use Mfg Fix, then?

Yeah, I think it will work. I remember testing with SE and had no problem.