49 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Since Dogma's Thief is nearly finished, does Dogma have any further ambitions to Mod another Skyrim quests? After Thief is fully completed of course.

well, there is the pregnancy quest that he will start working as soon as he finishes the main quest, and other add-ons like new scenes with Lod and other characters after you are done with the Thief and go back visiting. Knowing him, I think Dogma will end up adding more and more stuff while making these updates, he always comes up with new ideas when he is working on it. So, I think in the near future he will be working on these.

After all that, which could be 2022 as far as we know (maybe new Elder Scrolls will be coming), I assume he will consider if it's still worth modding Skyrim or not. He will probably ask on patreon what people want/think.

So, to summarize, he didn't say anything concrete about future plans after Thief afaik

Another issue :( I'm on a meeting of Viggi and milk merchant, and the scene freezes as he tells me to step next to the servant. Last line that is said is "I was expecting to meet [some other name]" and than the scene won't progress. Controls are locked, all I can do is look around. Tried restarting the game, same result.

20 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

Another issue :( I'm on a meeting of Viggi and milk merchant, and the scene freezes as he tells me to step next to the servant. Last line that is said is "I was expecting to meet [some other name]" and than the scene won't progress. Controls are locked, all I can do is look around. Tried restarting the game, same result.

Have you tried to regain control with the mcm menu debug options?

12 minutes ago, Tisr99099 said:

Is there a way to cheat and skip to a scene? For example, in the walkthrough it says the scene in the brothel where you do a demonstration, it says if you do five in a row in one without fail then three in the other the scene is different. Is there a command or something to just get this?

One way to save time for those minigames is to type in the console:

setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1

Then go to the MCM menu and uncheck "Block saving in scenes"

Then save right before the minigame starts so you don't have to sit through the cutscene before trying.

I don't know how to skip to the minigame itself, but keep in mind for that minigame you don't have to hit the center every time the indicator changes directions--just wait for it to be super slow then press it in the middle. You can also press the middle mouse button multiple times in one pass, so if you happen to get it right in the center, spam the middle mouse button and you can get multiple successes quickly.

After you succeed in accessing that scene, you can rewatch it multple times if you just save right after succeeding once (make sure you've entered that console command above and unchecked that save option)

Keep in mind that doing this causes a problem I don't know how to fix--the dick sizes seem to revert back to some tiny default if you load in the middle of a scene.

13 hours ago, thiciathy said:

Does Viggi and Nubia walk toward the door? Maybe you can try to move Viggi to your character by "moveto 14" and restart his action.

Here is how it looks like: https://webmshare.com/xDWgJ

Nothing more happens after video ends.

13 hours ago, Highborn said:

Have you tried to regain control with the mcm menu debug options?

That only gives me back player controls, but the scene is still stuck.

17 minutes ago, lese8 said:

Does Viggi and Nubia walk toward the door? Maybe you can try to move Viggi to your character by "moveto 14" and restart his action.

They stay at the table, see webm above. Porting Viggi to me also did nothing. Scene is still stuck.

8 hours ago, thiciathy said:

They stay at the table, see webm above. Porting Viggi to me also did nothing. Scene is still stuck.

I don't know if this would help you, but in a different scene where my dialogue got stuck, I was able to get it to work using Brewmasterhal's translation. 

17 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I don't know if this would help you, but in a different scene where my dialogue got stuck, I was able to get it to work using Brewmasterhal's translation. 

I've tried installing:

- Thief v0.9.5.57 Release - BME v2

- Thief Fixes - No Player Voice

- Thief Fixes - Dialog

- Thief Extras - More Boob Dialogs

- Thief Fixes - STFU Narri

And the dialog lines changed a bit, but unfortunately the scene still freezes at the same spot :(

5 hours ago, thiciathy said:

I've tried installing:

- Thief v0.9.5.57 Release - BME v2

- Thief Fixes - No Player Voice

- Thief Fixes - Dialog

- Thief Extras - More Boob Dialogs

- Thief Fixes - STFU Narri

And the dialog lines changed a bit, but unfortunately the scene still freezes at the same spot :(

I saw the comments up above that you used console commands to start the quest--Perhaps you could try getting the quest to start organically?

It won't take much time if you use the "skip" feature, and choose the "it's still pending" option in the skip menus when you skip ahead as far as you can.

You'll then have to use the CoC console command to get back into Solitude, but through this method I've been able to start that sidequest.

On 10/17/2020 at 3:41 AM, thiciathy said:

The reason why the scene is getting stuck is because it is waiting for Viggi to sit in the chair, and will not proceed until he does.  You might be able to use the activate command to force him to sit in it.

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The reason why the scene is getting stuck is because it is waiting for Viggi to sit in the chair, and will not proceed until he does.  You might be able to use the activate command to force him to sit in it.

How do I use it? I can't find a documentation for it anywhere. I've tried clicking on Viggi and typing activate in console, but it did nothing.

8 hours ago, thiciathy said:

How do I use it? I can't find a documentation for it anywhere. I've tried clicking on Viggi and typing activate in console, but it did nothing.

1. Click on Viggi and note his refID, which will be some hex value XXXXXXXX
  2. Click on the empty chair
  3. Run activate XXXXXXXX

By targeting the chair, it will be the target of the activate command, and by passing Viggi's refID to the command the game acts as though Viggi is the one using the chair.

I've wasted some time and loaded a save from before entering Solitude to let Viggi in naturally. The scene than played with no issues, which means the command method of enabling Viggi is not complete/buggy unfortunately :(.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:
  1. Click on Viggi and note his refID, which will be some hex value XXXXXXXX
  2. Click on the empty chair
  3. Run activate XXXXXXXX

By targeting the chair, it will be the target of the activate command, and by passing Viggi's refID to the command the game acts as though Viggi is the one using the chair.

Thx for your help! Though I didn't test if it works, and I'm afraid there might be more issues with enabling Viggi via commands, so I think I'll stick to the new save where I've let him in naturally.

Another issue :( After the Viggi's business meeting, Viggi tells me that I can have a drink with him.

The walkthrough says I can get a date with him after the meetin any night after 20:00 by going upstairs to the tables next to his suite, but nothing happens there. He is not thee, and nothing happens when I sit in any of the chairs, though I can't sit in the smallest table with only 1 chair next to it. I've tried waiting a couple days, or coming after 22:00, same thing.

I've also tried placing Viggi to me, but he just starts walking into a wall until he disappears.

This is on a save where I've let Viggi into the city naturally, no commands.

8 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

Another issue :( After the Viggi's business meeting, Viggi tells me that I can have a drink with him.

The walkthrough says I can get a date with him after the meetin any night after 20:00 by going upstairs to the tables next to his suite, but nothing happens there. He is not thee, and nothing happens when I sit in any of the chairs, though I can't sit in the smallest table with only 1 chair next to it. I've tried waiting a couple days, or coming after 22:00, same thing.

I've also tried placing Viggi to me, but he just starts walking into a wall until he disappears.

This is on a save where I've let Viggi into the city naturally, no commands.

Did you talk with him at his market stand, after the business meeting? Perhaps you don't have enough karma

12 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Did you talk with him at his market stand, after the business meeting? Perhaps you don't have enough karma

You can have the drink with Viggi at any Karma level--definitely try talking to Viggi at the market stand too.

I know sometimes there's a delay for Viggi (or whatever character) to actually walk to the location at 20:00, so I find it best to wait until 20:00, then wait 1 more hour to let Viggi teleport to the location.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

1 hour ago, theliddtin said:

You can have the drink with Viggi at any Karma level--definitely try talking to Viggi at the market stand too.

I know sometimes there's a delay for Viggi (or whatever character) to actually walk to the location at 20:00, so I find it best to wait until 20:00, then wait 1 more hour to let Viggi teleport to the location.

I did talk to him. This time I actually followed him instead of just waiting, and as he walks up the stairs he turns left and starts walking into the wall until he disappears.

So I turned on TCL and walked pass the wall just to find out the wall should probably not be there: https://webmshare.com/play/8mQPn

No idea why, according to MO2 there is nothing overriding Thief files.

The only mods in my load order that might affect this is are:

- No stretching USKP compatible

- Static Mesh Improvement Mod

But disabling them didn't remove the wall.

1 hour ago, thiciathy said:

I did talk to him. This time I actually followed him instead of just waiting, and as he walks up the stairs he turns left and starts walking into the wall until he disappears.

So I turned on TCL and walked pass the wall just to find out the wall should probably not be there: https://webmshare.com/play/8mQPn

No idea why, according to MO2 there is nothing overriding Thief files.

The only mods in my load order that might affect this is are:

- No stretching USKP compatible

- Static Mesh Improvement Mod

But disabling them didn't remove the wall.

Do you have any mods that changes the Winking Skeever cell? That certainly shouldn't happen

57 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

Not that I'm aware of. Do you have any advice on how to identify them?

Start TES5Edit and let it load all of your mods, in order.  Scroll down to the Thief.esp and expand the Cell records > Block 6 > Sub-Block 8 > SolitudeWinkingSkeever.  Expand both the Persistent and Temporary blocks, and look for anything with a red name.  Check each red-name object, looking for things that have something listed after Dogma - Thief.esp at the top of the spreadsheet thing on the right side of the window.

For me, the only objects listed with red names have Thief listed as the last change to the object.

15 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Start TES5Edit and let it load all of your mods, in order.  Scroll down to the Thief.esp and expand the Cell records > Block 6 > Sub-Block 8 > SolitudeWinkingSkeever.  Expand both the Persistent and Temporary blocks, and look for anything with a red name.  Check each red-name object, looking for things that have something listed after Dogma - Thief.esp at the top of the spreadsheet thing on the right side of the window.

For me, the only objects listed with red names have Thief listed as the last change to the object.

Thank you! It was EnhancedLightsandFX.esp. Moving it above Thief esps in load order fixed it.

Hey I have some problems installing the mod. It doesn't even show up in Mod configuration for some reason. What did I do wrong? The stranger also doesn't appear in the inn. Already gave myself several hundred gold using the command. It's a fresh save and I just used fast travel from whiterun to riften to get there.

Edit:Reinstalling skyrim(which only takes like 6hours thanks to my wonderful internet) and all the mods fixed it. Tho I also get blackscreen if I choose not to take a 2nd drink so I was forced to take a 2nd one lul.