5 hours ago, petronius said:

Are you sure about mfg fix? Because they don't use the same dll. On the other hand mfg fix says

• Adds MfgConsoleFunc script from MfgConsole mod that allows mods that require this script to work in Skyrim SE.

May I just delete the dll from Thief and use Mfg Fix, then?

@Highborn is correct, that link is the SSE version of Mfg that you want.

As far as the asset conflicts with Sexlab/ZAZ, it doesn't matter which one you install first because they're the same file.  Thief uses a handful of assets from ZAZ and a couple of the creature assets from Sexlab.

Ok, so unchecking Fade in Thief's MCM menu does fix the issue of getting stuck with a black screen. That's good!
But I have another issue that is a real show stopper it seems (I'm in VR). I got a MO2 mod build for Thief that was simply Thief and it's requirements is all. But even with that I get stuck standing (99% of the time unable to move right to left, 100% feet don't move) whenever I'm to be put to bed. It happens if I only have one drink with the stranger and also with Captain Stanius at Halgae's. They put me to bed I guess and I'm stuck standing there. Is there any fix for this? I don't see it as a limitation of VR because it's not like the mod is trying to trigger a 3rd person animation is it? That would be a road-block (as the only way that happens in VR is if something triggers a clone of your character which you can move around and watch as if normal) . Any ideas?  I guess with the download being from 2017 that this mod isn't still being developed, or it's complete.
Thanks

39 minutes ago, ntblood said:

it's not like the mod is trying to trigger a 3rd person animation is it?

Of course it is.  That's the majority of what the mod does.  Third person animations are kinda the point.

40 minutes ago, ntblood said:

I guess with the download being from 2017 that this mod isn't still being developed, or it's complete.

Wrong on both counts.  The beta for v1.0 is scheduled to be available on patreon in a few days.

51 minutes ago, ntblood said:

I don't see it as a limitation of VR because it's not like the mod is trying to trigger a 3rd person animation is it?

Yeah, the mod does take control of the camera in many scenes. That might be an issue with VR. If VR doesn't have a model of your character to render, maybe it will be incompatible (I have no idea how the version works)

I had SexLab VR installed and I'm used to FlowerGirls which both use cloning. I guess I didn't realize. der
I guess Thief is incompatible with VR unless cloning was built into it like SexLab with VR patches. Or if an installation of SexLab VR could overwrite the files from Thief but that's likely beyond me.

So Thief is still being developed and some compatibility with VR (like how Sex Lab and Flower Girls do it with cloning the player) might possibly be added (?).

I have some issues with lips/thongs in animations:

1)  Lip or mouse doesn't open up.

2)  Thong is hanging strangely

Is there a way to fix it?

Also Is there a way to adjust player's position during the animation? My character is always 1 inch below (off). So I just need to somehow adjust the player's position.

z.PNG

3 hours ago, kakaer said:

Early update from Dogma, anything interesting?

He confirmed the beta will be released on the 30th by the end of the day. And that he is currently working on the dialogue. He said that he recommends people to wait a bit more if they don't want to get their experience 'ruined' with bugs, and only people that want to help him find them should download the first beta, as he is encountering bugs and that there are content he couldn't implement yet because of time, and he will add later with a patch. He says he is working in a 'crunch' mode to polish the mod as best as he can.

14 minutes ago, Highborn said:

He confirmed the beta will be released on the 30th by the end of the day. And that he is currently working on the dialogue. He said that he recommends people to wait a bit more if they don't want to get their experience 'ruined' with bugs, and only people that want to help him find them should download the first beta, as he is encountering bugs and that there are content he couldn't implement yet because of time, and he will add later with a patch. He says he is working in a 'crunch' mode to polish the mod as best as he can.

That's really disheartening to hear. This patch has been in development for a year now and he still has to crunch it. I really hope he's doing okay and not pushing himself too much.

On 11/27/2020 at 11:39 PM, ntblood said:

So Thief is still being developed and some compatibility with VR (like how Sex Lab and Flower Girls do it with cloning the player) might possibly be added (?).

That's possible.  Sounds like it would be a large amount of work to add support for it, and it would only be possible if Dogma has VR Skyrim.

21 hours ago, namjey said:

I have some issues with lips/thongs in animations:

1)  Lip or mouse doesn't open up.

2)  Thong is hanging strangely

Is there a way to fix it?

Also Is there a way to adjust player's position during the animation? My character is always 1 inch below (off). So I just need to somehow adjust the player's position.

You don't seem to have Mfg console installed correctly.  That is preventing the mod from applying the expression that opens the player's mouth, which in turn makes it look like the tongue is offset.  Make sure that you download and install Mfg for your Skyrim installation.

You have two options for attempting to make position adjustments: use the setscale command to make your character bigger, which will potentially help to line things up; or check to see if you have any mod effect which changes the player's skeleton position, like many high heels mods do - if such an effect is active you will have to find a way to deactivate it.

5 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

You don't seem to have Mfg console installed correctly.  That is preventing the mod from applying the expression that opens the player's mouth, which in turn makes it look like the tongue is offset.  Make sure that you download and install Mfg for your Skyrim installation.

You have two options for attempting to make position adjustments: use the setscale command to make your character bigger, which will potentially help to line things up; or check to see if you have any mod effect which changes the player's skeleton position, like many high heels mods do - if such an effect is active you will have to find a way to deactivate it.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will give it a try!?

8 hours ago, CuriousGuy01 said:

I got problem during solitude scene after i gave the writ to viggi (lactus) ikol didn't ask for additional fee, after that i just got in the solitude with viggi thanking me

Notes: the crate is still available there's still 3 more in the dock

Versions of the mod before v0.9.5 (I think) did not allow you to do both paths, only one or the other.  If you're playing on an old version of the mod or you have loose scripts from an old version of the mod, then the behavior described is expected.

Version 1.0 notes:

• There are 4727 new lines, which is just under 37% more than the previous largest update v0.9.5
  • I'm seeing somewhere between 28 and 35 new scenes (more likely to be on the high end of that - over 50% more than v0.9.5)
    • Between 10 and 14 of these are in the Skunkway
    • There are two or three old scenes that have been redone (not included in the count of new scenes)
  • I do not have a runnable version yet, so I'm only able to look at things in the editor

Spoilers for the Skunkway bits that we knew were coming:

Spoiler
  • Kruvar's scenes have been expanded a great deal, with very different scenes depending on how you position yourself when he comes in and a quest of some kind culminating in an actual sex scene with him
  • There are 2-3 new scenes around arena training
  • There is some kind of arena tournament that you can participate in
  • There is at least one scene, and one bad end, if you commit crimes in the Skunkway
  • The dice thing is back, with at least one scene involved
  • There appear to be 2 new scenes in the Squeaky Mast, but they may be related to the dice

No spoilers for things that Dogma hasn't previously mentioned in Patreon posts.

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Versions of the mod before v0.9.5 (I think) did not allow you to do both paths, only one or the other.  If you're playing on an old version of the mod or you have loose scripts from an old version of the mod, then the behavior described is expected.

Version 1.0 notes:

• There are 4727 new lines, which is just under 37% more than the previous largest update v0.9.5
  • I'm seeing somewhere between 28 and 35 new scenes
  • I do not have a runnable version yet, so I'm only able to look at things in the editor

Yes, i check the game version again turns out i downloaded version 0.9.1 instead of 0.95

in order to update, i have to start over am i? or can i just update the mods?

4 minutes ago, CuriousGuy01 said:

Yes, i check the game version again turns out i downloaded version 0.9.1 instead of 0.95

in order to update, i have to start over am i? or can i just update the mods?

Sadly you will have to start over, but it sounds like you've just made it to Part 8 so it shouldn't be too hard to skip to the beginning of Part 7 (the v0.9 skip point) and play through those bits again.  You can jump straight to the Solitude gates with the command coc SolitudeExterior01

16 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Version 1.0 notes:

• I'm seeing somewhere between 28 and 35 new scenes (more likely to be on the high end of that - over 50% more than v0.9.5)
    • Between 10 and 14 of these are in the Skunkway
    • There are two or three old scenes that have been redone (not included in the count of new scenes)

Spoilers for the Skunkway bits that we knew were coming:

No spoilers for things that Dogma hasn't previously mentioned in Patreon posts.

Wow, 28 - 35 new scenes? Honestly, i wasn't expecting this much and now i'm more excited for the new update!

Also the redone scenes, do we know which ones are they? I wish the boy at the hot springs gets more action, cause that poor boy will never get a real gf with that attitude imo xD

Oh and, i don't know if this has been asked before but, i could really use a cheat code for dice game. I remember the orc in madame Petit's place was a real pain in the ass (at least for me) and i had to make dozens of save files just to win that game. I still have no idea how that game works even if its explained many times (sometimes my brain just refuses to work, not my fault).

I hope after patreon release, bug test & fix process won't take much time and we get the public release in a week.

37 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Also the redone scenes, do we know which ones are they? I wish the boy at the hot springs gets more action, cause that poor boy will never get a real gf with that attitude imo xD

His scene will get expanded, but not now. After Dogma is done with the main story and all the upcoming patches and fixes, he should tell about the future plans.

A Small idea, and you might find this annoying for me to mention, but just thought i'd say.

Could the skip option after being arrested in Solitude skip to where the coin quest starts? The whole process with Vala going back and fourth just drags it out and there aren't really and scenes to go through it all with? If not it's all good. Just a suggestion! 

48 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

A Small idea, and you might find this annoying for me to mention, but just thought i'd say.

Could the skip option after being arrested in Solitude skip to where the coin quest starts? The whole process with Vala going back and fourth just drags it out and there aren't really and scenes to go through it all with? If not it's all good. Just a suggestion! 

The author doesn't speak English so he isn't active here on loverslab. You might want to contact him for suggestions on patreon or by his e-mail on the first page, using google translate, that's how we talk with him.

But on this topic, creating the skip function itself is already complicated, because of the many variables and branches you can have. He already said there won't be a skip function for the Skunkway part in this new update because it would require a lot of work. For the part you mentioned, he might do it, but I guess it would be a late priority.

1 hour ago, Doobydoob said:

Dogma doesn't really read this thread, you can make suggestions on Patreon or by sending a direct message to DogmaMods