7 hours ago, mrNotMe said:

That makes more sense, thank you very much.

EDIT:

I did like you said, lose the fight, paid them 400, but then I can just return to them and have sex for 100 gold. Did I misunderstood something?

I'm pretty sure the stable boy scene is exclusive to paying off the bandits before attempting any other methods.

6 hours ago, Ratinira said:

End of November is something new on Patreon or something new here?

it's the beta release, that will be available to patreons. Dogma will release it here, as soon as the bugs are cleaned after the beta testing. If things go smoothly, it could be in the same week, for example. If there are many stuff to correct, it could take weeks.

On 10/1/2020 at 1:41 AM, Highborn said:

Yeah, it's the end of the mod. 

You should uninstall the mod and load the last save you had before using this mod to continue playing as normally

Isnt it posible to continue with this playthorugh? because i wanted to continue with thief's story as the begining of my dovahkin's story, if i revert to a save previous to this mod it would be at level 1.

16 hours ago, Highborn said:

it's the beta release, that will be available to patreons. Dogma will release it here, as soon as the bugs are cleaned after the beta testing. If things go smoothly, it could be in the same week, for example. If there are many stuff to correct, it could take weeks.

Now I am totaly lost with all that versions?

The version here is 0.95

But I read about 0.96 version from Patreon

If both November versions will be "new"

What version will be relesed here in November?

16 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Isnt it posible to continue with this playthorugh? because i wanted to continue with thief's story as the begining of my dovahkin's story, if i revert to a save previous to this mod it would be at level 1.

No, I also plan to do that with my ultimate character. You'll need a clean save to play with Thief, when it's completed. I believe there is a way to do it with save cleaner programs, but the safest thing is to use a save without Thief installed;

3 hours ago, Ratinira said:

Now I am totaly lost with all that versions?

The version here is 0.95

But I read about 0.96 version from Patreon

If both November versions will be "new"

What version will be relesed here in November?

Version 1.0

He won't update "both" versions. It's always just one version. He released version 0.95 here. Then he updated it with more content (0.96) but that's only available to 10$ patreons. Then he will update this 0.96 version with new content becoming 1.0 that will be available to everyone (so everyone will get the 0.96 content). It's always like that. I'm just assuming it will be named 1.0 btw, because there will be stuff that won't be made in time, so he might name the new update 0.97, for example.

On 12/13/2019 at 8:26 AM, brewmasterhal said:

These are both covered in the FAQ.

To "date" in Petit's, you need a minimum level of karma (around 150 I think), then once you've gotten the explanation from Petit you just sit down and it will start.

To get Kili to steal the coin, you need to agree to Petit's scheme, then tell Kili about it.

i agreed to petit scheme.. talked to kili, but the only option i m getting is "Im new in soltitude, can u show me around me a bit". How am i supposed to warn kili about petit's scheme?

5 minutes ago, Arnab1995 said:

i agreed to petit scheme.. talked to kili, but the only option i m getting is "Im new in soltitude, can u show me around me a bit". How am i supposed to warn kili about petit's scheme?

@Arnab1995  you need to wait till nighttime forgot the exact time when Killi finishes her shift. Then talk to her and she will take you out in solitude for a look around. Take her to the alley right next to the tavern and there will be two guys drinking beer standing next to barrel. If you want her to be raped talk to the guys otherwise talk to Killi and say that you have some other business and she will go back to Petit's place. You can then talk to her later to tell her about Petit's scheme I reckon. GLHF.                                                                                         

On 10/11/2020 at 12:02 PM, brewmasterhal said:

Literally just a few posts back.

Sorry, missed that :x but I'm getting "bd_sq_sol_var not found" error when trying to execute that command. also searching the esp for bd_sq_sol_var editor id returns nothing, and I don't see anything obviously similar to it

On 10/2/2020 at 9:08 PM, brewmasterhal said:

Did some testing.  Here's the actual set of script commands that you need to run to force Viggi to appear if you missed him:

Reveal hidden contents

prid XX0f6f53
enable
prid XX0f6f54
enable
prid XX0f6f55
enable
prid XX0f6f56
enable
prid XX0f6f57
enable
prid XX0f6f58
enable
prid XX0f6f59
enable
prid XX0f6f5a
enable
prid XX0f6f5b
enable
prid XX0f6f5c
enable
prid XX0f6f5d
enable
prid XX0f6f5e
enable
prid XX0f6f5f
enable
prid XX0f6f60
enable
prid XX0f6f61
enable
prid XX0f6f62
enable
prid XX0f6f63
enable
prid XX0f6f6
enable
prid XX13efaa
enable
prid XX0e59ac
moveto XX0f6f56
startquest hp_sol_trader_market
setpqv bd_sq_sol md_trader_qs 60
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market IntroIsPayOut false
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market IsRealName true
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market IntroType 1
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market RewardVar 50
enable

As soon as you approach him, a scene should begin in which he thanks you, gives you some money, tells you his name, and asks you on a date.  If for some reason that scene doesn't start, you need to run startscene XX16a98f to force it to start.

Thank you! Seems to have worked, the quest started, but the 3rd to last prid b60f6f6 is incorrect, looks like it's missing last letter. But I assume it's just a cheese prop for the stand so shouldn't be that big of a deal.

6 hours ago, thiciathy said:

Thank you! Seems to have worked, the quest started, but the 3rd to last prid b60f6f6 is incorrect, looks like it's missing last letter. But I assume it's just a cheese prop for the stand so shouldn't be that big of a deal.

It's actually an artifact left over from when I was copy-pasting lines.  0f6f63 is the last of the pieces of the cheese cart.