45 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Dogma veröffentlicht immer gleichzeitig eine von Google übersetzte englische Version, sodass Sie nicht warten müssen. Dann liegt es an@brewmasterhal eine korrektere englische Übersetzung zu veröffentlichen. Ich habe keine Ahnung von anderen Sprachen.

I meant the "correct" English or German version of brewmasterhal or whoever else is doing the translations. 
I have only played the current version so I don't know how long this usually takes. So I wanted to know how long the time difference is usually.

Greetings

2 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

I meant the "correct" English or German version of brewmasterhal or whoever else is doing the translations. 
I have only played the current version so I don't know how long this usually takes. So I wanted to know how long the time difference is usually.

Greetings

Up to a month, depending on how busy he is and how many new lines of dialogue there are.

I have a weird problem when I try to initiate the quest. The Stranger at the Inn approaches me and offers a drink but when I accept nothing happens. The Stranger will keep repeating his lines even though I already sat down and accept his request. He keeps following me  to repeat his lines as well. Does anyone know what to do?

4 hours ago, soldienn said:

I have a weird problem when I try to initiate the quest. The Stranger at the Inn approaches me and offers a drink but when I accept nothing happens. The Stranger will keep repeating his lines even though I already sat down and accept his request. He keeps following me  to repeat his lines as well. Does anyone know what to do?

Try to clearing the savegame maybe there's is a some script in conflict. I use SaveTool.

3 minutes ago, praqueperguntas said:

Are there other mods like this? This is by far my favorite loverslab mod for Skyrim. I'm not really into the typical BDSM and slavery stuff on here, and I prefer these types of quest mod instead of the game mechanic stuff. But I can't find any others like this :(

I think the closest you can find are Dark Investigations, Get Stripped! Again! and Huan's Adventures. The first two are not completed - regarding the story, and the authors stopped working on them, but they are stable and playable (they have some minor bdsm stuff iirc,  but it's optional). But still worth checking out. The latter is still in development.

Dark Investigations:

https://dark-investigations.blogspot.com/?zx=4b57257706fdbe3b

Get Stripped! Again!:

Huan's Adventures:

11 hours ago, Highborn said:

I think the closest you can find are Dark Investigations, Get Stripped! Again! and Huan's Adventures. The first two are not completed - regarding the story, and the authors stopped working on them, but they are stable and playable (they have some minor bdsm stuff iirc,  but it's optional). But still worth checking out. The latter is still in development.

Dark Investigations:

https://dark-investigations.blogspot.com/?zx=4b57257706fdbe3b

Get Stripped! Again!:

Huan's Adventures:

Dark Investigations is bugged to shit and the thread is dead, so most of the issues will remain broken. Shame

On 1.11.2020 at 02:56, soldienn said:

Ich habe ein seltsames Problem, wenn ich versuche, die Quest zu starten. Der Fremde im Gasthaus kommt auf mich zu und bietet einen Drink an, aber wenn ich akzeptiere, passiert nichts. Der Fremde wird seine Zeilen immer wieder wiederholen, obwohl ich mich bereits hingesetzt und seine Bitte angenommen habe. Er folgt mir immer wieder, um auch seine Zeilen zu wiederholen. Weiß jemand was zu tun ist?

I have the same problem, when I want to start a new run, I set it and the pc goes to it but nothing happens. The only thing i can do is to load an old memory, but then the same problem occurs, or kill the stranger per console, then the pc plays the next scene with the drinking and the snooze effect, but the stranger does not play any animation.

1 hour ago, Horus_04 said:

Ich habe das gleiche Problem, wenn ich einen neuen Lauf gestartet habe, stelle ich ihn ein und der PC geht gegangen, aber es geht nichts. Das einzige, was ich tun kann, ist, ist ein alter Speicher zu beladen, aber dann tritt das gleiche Problem auf, oder den Fremden pro Konsole zu gehört. Dann spielt der PC die richtige Szene mit dem Trink- und Schlummereffekt ab, aber der Fremde spielt keine Animation ab.

After I have completely deleted Skyrim, reinstalled it and downloaded the file from thief again, the startup runs again without problems.

17 hours ago, kakaer said:

I always had an issue with the ambush. Both enemies were nonessential and the quest proceeds when they are knocked down. No console command worked

Must have been a mod conflict I suppose. I played it multiple times on multiple saves, even older ones, because back then there wasn't much besides this and SexAddicts, lol.

But oh well, can't be helped now and we go the wrong thread for that topic anyway.

Man, i'm not even hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 as much as i'm hyped for this mod. I simply can't wait... And, its also a bit sad knowing this will be the end (probably there will be some minor upgrades too after this, but still). And i hope Dogma continues to creating another stories for Skyrim, he is simply the best so far. 

2 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Man, i'm not even hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 as much as i'm hyped for this mod. I simply can't wait... And, its also a bit sad knowing this will be the end (probably there will be some minor upgrades too after this, but still). And i hope Dogma continues to creating another stories for Skyrim, he is simply the best so far. 

tbh, I can see us waiting the whole 2021 for more content, after this update. Because there will be the new pregnancy sidequest, the patreon version, the stuff Dogma wants to revisit from early parts of the mod.. he always ends up adding more stuff than he planned, so I wouldn't be surprised if Thief is still being update later on 2021. 

51 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Hello! just checking in on if the (English) release is still set to be at the end of the month? I know its a rough process, just making sure nothing has changed!

Based on the small tidbits of his patreon that I can access via mobile, he is not meeting any major bugs that could halt the progress. I'd wager on a Nocember 30th/December 1st release for the patreon beta and then January for the public release with brew's translation.