if it was this one that  did it.
its in the MCM, I forget the tab because Im SSE adn the dialogue is broken and all that which makes this mod not work to well with me.
anyway the tab in the MCM
had the
PC- follower-something in it.  unclick teh Follower-something two and it should in theory stop it.
there is also iirc one that turns off the kidnapping rescue one somewhere in all the MCM...

A character on horse can easily escape the attackers. They wouldn't attack a rider unless they had a way to dismount her. Maybe add a poison arrow attack as an MCM option? A net attack also comes to mind but I don't know if that's possible with the engine. I guess you can just use the old message trick. ?

Is this still not compatible with OBIS?

• 3 weeks later...

trying this mod out, liking the sexlab part, but having a hard time getting the settings to work the way I want.  I don't want NPCs killed when I'm ambushed or for trying to rescue me.  Between this mod and the vampires, every city and town will soon be empty of citizens!  But the MCM option is to set penalties in cities and town?  Not sure how that works.  Also, just got my first rescue mission, and can't find the hideout.  The quest marker is right next to hob's fall cave, which I had cleared earlier for Bard's College, but when I go inside now the quest marker leads me outside.  There's no kidnapping going on inside that cave, and I can't find any place outside next to it that would be a hideout.  Just not able to find the kidnap victim, it's very frustrating.  Any help appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

restarted the mod after the problem above.  Now some of the successful ambushes involve named npc's.  If I kill the kidnapper, does that mean the npc is dead for the rest of the game?  Asking because I was kidnapped by Thalmor, and now when doing diplomatic immunity Rulindil, who was one of the kidnappers, is already dead in Elenwen's solar.

1 hour ago, MainMansrevenge said:

How is this different from Sexlab defeat?

Because normal NPC's will kill you like they always have, but this will span a group near you and you must kill them or run away before they knock you out and drag you back to there base. There are settings where they may inslave you, and by default they could still all your things and leave you naked back at the point they grabbed you they release you 

The idea is amazing, but there some  problems.

Support for 4 victims not working like should, I guess.
First, I was playing with 3 followers, and when I ambushed only 2 were there and Jarl Balgruuf. Tried everything with specified thing, nothing.

Ok I will go only with 2 followers than, as only 2 appear there. What happened whem I am ambushed? Only one follower is there  and of course Jarl Balgruuf, these mod gave me a reason to hate Jarl Balgruuf.

A pit because the mod has a lot potential.

I remember this mod only as a big pain in the ass, sadly :( Because the whole concept and idea is ... epic in fact!

These are my experiences from the current test:

- Set all Chances to 0%, Trolls to 100%.

- Got ambushed by Werewolves... blackout, then I am in the Troll Cage of Slaverun. But trolls dont rape me, but everybody else (humans, horses)... blah...

- set orc strongholds to 100% -> gets ambushed by some cloaked assassins, -> wake up in bandit camp, raped by bandits...

- Kidnap attacks 0% happen when running around.

- Kidnap attacks dont happen when triggered in MCM

- Kidnap attacks happen ALWAYS 100% after Fast Travel... or when entering/exiting buildings. 

I dont know what this mod does, but it does nothing that is actually set in the MCM :(

Suggestion: apart from basically fixing everything, it would be nice if there could be just no other prisoners at all. 

Really hope this gets picked up again, one of the best mod ideas out there... 

I love this mod. At least the idea behind it. I wish like hell it worked better. This mod is EXACTLY what Ive been looking for, for ages. Is there any other mod that does anything like it? This one just.... does not work.

It seems to me like the mod scanning for "persistent actors" is an added complication that does not need to be there, and is what fucks things up a lot. I know the file says that it creates a copy of the character it uses, so you can attack and kill them without worrying about fucking up a quest, and I don't know if that's true or not cause Ive never got that far. Still, creating a copy of some character that's part of a quest means that they still interact with you like that quest NPC. I can't tell you how many times now Ive gotten kidnapped and raped by somebody I could click the interact button on during the kidnap and get some sort of storyline/quest conversation.

Also the abandoned house/location button does not seem to do anything. 9 times out of 10, the kidnapper takes me to some location full of other enemies that the kidnapper doesn't get along with and a fight breaks out. Regardless of whether the button is clicked or not. And of course there's the problem of the kidnapping never seeming to end unless I cheat my way out of it with Sexlab debug settings somehow. My guy just ends up on the ground panting after everybody has had their fun, never able to get up or move or do anything.

It seems like its all backwards. It scans for a persistent actor but always chooses a random location. It should have random actors and a persistent location it takes you to. Like say, the place that's actually called "Abandoned Shack"
Especially when you tell it to take you to abandoned locations. Or even if the mod created a rape house of its own that everyone took you too it would be much better.

2 hours ago, LaughingMan008 said:

I love this mod. At least the idea behind it. I wish like hell it worked better. This mod is EXACTLY what Ive been looking for, for ages. Is there any other mod that does anything like it? This one just.... does not work.

It seems to me like the mod scanning for "persistent actors" is an added complication that does not need to be there, and is what fucks things up a lot. I know the file says that it creates a copy of the character it uses, so you can attack and kill them without worrying about fucking up a quest, and I don't know if that's true or not cause Ive never got that far. Still, creating a copy of some character that's part of a quest means that they still interact with you like that quest NPC. I can't tell you how many times now Ive gotten kidnapped and raped by somebody I could click the interact button on during the kidnap and get some sort of storyline/quest conversation.

Also the abandoned house/location button does not seem to do anything. 9 times out of 10, the kidnapper takes me to some location full of other enemies that the kidnapper doesn't get along with and a fight breaks out. Regardless of whether the button is clicked or not. And of course there's the problem of the kidnapping never seeming to end unless I cheat my way out of it with Sexlab debug settings somehow. My guy just ends up on the ground panting after everybody has had their fun, never able to get up or move or do anything.

It seems like its all backwards. It scans for a persistent actor but always chooses a random location. It should have random actors and a persistent location it takes you to. Like say, the place that's actually called "Abandoned Shack"
Especially when you tell it to take you to abandoned locations. Or even if the mod created a rape house of its own that everyone took you too it would be much better.

You could "roleplay" a similar thing with a surface encounter mod. I recommend Enemy Encounter. Its pretty low on your game and it can be customized in Creation Kit (its quite easy, even for a noob. I can provide a guide that I got from the mod maker - I just changed all the encounters to the types I like). 

Then you use the combat defeat mod of your liking. 

For example -> 

Enemy Encounter spawns enemies in your proximity that follow and attack you
Naked Dungeons Mod immortality function handles your rape 

Naked Dungeon then sends you to simple Slavery
Simple Slavery sends you to SD+ or Dragonborn in Distress for example. 

Problem:
Simple Slavery Plus seems to be just totally broken. I never got the mod to work as intended. So I recommend using the classic version, but that one does not support all the new mods.
SD+ is lacking too and Dragonborn in Distress is very new and lacks a lot also... 

Basically, even after so many years, there are very few mods that really do what they promise and what I do is basically try to sort them out and ignore the rest :(

58 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Basically, even after so many years, there are very few mods that really do what they promise and what I do is basically try to sort them out and ignore the rest :(

LOL Yes, Ive noticed that. Its quite disheartening.
And of course its extra fun seeing as how I play a submissive male character. You have to work extra hard with the mods to be an effective male cum dumpster.

I have Prison Overhaul and Radiant Prostitute Gigolo, so I have slutting about and picking up people in taverns covered, as well as being abused when jailed, but I need a simple and effective way to get ambushed and raped by people. SexLab Defeat is great, but...
Well, I don't mean to make myself sound like some super awesome badass player, but I don't lose enough for it to be effective. This mod I loved because it just spawned people around me and they sucker punched me and knocked me out. It was SUPER effective! Too bad it was all downhill after the capture.

5 minutes ago, LaughingMan008 said:

LOL Yes, Ive noticed that. Its quite disheartening.
And of course its extra fun seeing as how I play a submissive male character. You have to work extra hard with the mods to be an effective male cum dumpster.

I have Prison Overhaul and Radiant Prostitute Gigolo, so I have slutting about and picking up people in taverns covered, as well as being abused when jailed, but I need a simple and effective way to get ambushed and raped by people. SexLab Defeat is great, but...
Well, I don't mean to make myself sound like some super awesome badass player, but I don't lose enough for it to be effective. This mod I loved because it just spawned people around me and they sucker punched me and knocked me out. It was SUPER effective! Too bad it was all downhill after the capture.

Maybe try some combat mods that allow crits, spawn more enemies and stuff. I have so many mods, when I hit lvl 100 there is still enough RNG to get my PC one shotted :)

Mods I can suggest that make funny stuff:

- Traps & Pitfalls (check with Monomans Mod Tweaks) -> adds kinky Traps and more mobs
- Naked Dungeons mod (should work fine with a male character, maybe DD stuff gets in the way. But I mainly use that mod for its Immortality Function (basically it has its own Defeat built in. Featuring after Rape Bondage in Zap Furnitre.

- Island of Mara - a gay focussed story/quest mod. I played it with a female, lol, still worked :)

40 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Maybe try some combat mods that allow crits, spawn more enemies and stuff. I have so many mods, when I hit lvl 100 there is still enough RNG to get my PC one shotted :)

Mods I can suggest that make funny stuff:

- Traps & Pitfalls (check with Monomans Mod Tweaks) -> adds kinky Traps and more mobs
- Naked Dungeons mod (should work fine with a male character, maybe DD stuff gets in the way. But I mainly use that mod for its Immortality Function (basically it has its own Defeat built in. Featuring after Rape Bondage in Zap Furnitre.

- Island of Mara - a gay focussed story/quest mod. I played it with a female, lol, still worked :)

XD Thanks, Ill look em up.
Obviously Ive heard all about Island of Mara, but Ive yet to actually try it out. Ive been focusing on trying to set up sex stuff that incorporates itself into the main game world that's there, ya know? I figure after that I will look into adding my own island of faggotry. lol

I tried out DD, and Sanguine's Debauchery, and some other mods and didn't like them much. It seems hard to strike the real balance I'm looking for. I want to play the actual game, and have sex stuff pop up every now and then. Like... I don't want to be dealing with sex stuff like 80 percent of the time and only be actually playing Skyrim for 10 minutes every 2 hours, ya know? Like "Hey, once every couple hours, maybe it would be nice to get raped by a spider" kinda thing. Or skank my tail into a tavern and sell myself to viking men. And of course that was a whole other kettle of fish for using DD. I'm playing a male Khajiit cause furry. It was just SO much and didn't quite all gel together.

24 minutes ago, LaughingMan008 said:

XD Thanks, Ill look em up.
Obviously Ive heard all about Island of Mara, but Ive yet to actually try it out. Ive been focusing on trying to set up sex stuff that incorporates itself into the main game world that's there, ya know? I figure after that I will look into adding my own island of faggotry. lol

I tried out DD, and Sanguine's Debauchery, and some other mods and didn't like them much. It seems hard to strike the real balance I'm looking for. I want to play the actual game, and have sex stuff pop up every now and then. Like... I don't want to be dealing with sex stuff like 80 percent of the time and only be actually playing Skyrim for 10 minutes every 2 hours, ya know? Like "Hey, once every couple hours, maybe it would be nice to get raped by a spider" kinda thing. Or skank my tail into a tavern and sell myself to viking men. And of course that was a whole other kettle of fish for using DD. I'm playing a male Khajiit cause furry. It was just SO much and didn't quite all gel together.

I know exactly what you mean.

Then I can again only advice you: Try Naked Dungeons. Disable ALL features except immortality and you have a fast paced, controlable (but not perfect) combat defeat that has no bla bla and shit. Disable Outside Capture and Local Captivity, Robbery and Slavery and you are good to go! -> defeated, raped 1-3 times, short time to escape, enemies aggro again. 

if you have further questions and scripts that improve that mod, write me a PM.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I know exactly what you mean.

Then I can again only advice you: Try Naked Dungeons. Disable ALL features except immortality and you have a fast paced, controlable (but not perfect) combat defeat that has no bla bla and shit. Disable Outside Capture and Local Captivity, Robbery and Slavery and you are good to go! -> defeated, raped 1-3 times, short time to escape, enemies aggro again. 

if you have further questions and scripts that improve that mod, write me a PM.

Heh, I might give it a try sometime then. Will it do surprise attack stuff? Like, what I'm hoping for is something like in this mod, where I don't even have to be "defeated" exactly. Cause, I mean, I have SexLab Defeat. But I'm hoping I can just suddenly get knocked down out of nowhere and don't even have a chance to fight. True surprise sex. XD

17 minutes ago, LaughingMan008 said:

Heh, I might give it a try sometime then. Will it do surprise attack stuff? Like, what I'm hoping for is something like in this mod, where I don't even have to be "defeated" exactly. Cause, I mean, I have SexLab Defeat. But I'm hoping I can just suddenly get knocked down out of nowhere and don't even have a chance to fight. True surprise sex. XD

You could "do" this with a combination of Traps&Pitfalls and Naked Dungeons (or any other defeat mod). 
Use the traps, they strip u, auto rape you or kill you (what will trigger defeat rape). 

There are no ambushes tho and on the surface the traps dont work at all :(

I tried a whole lot of mods, but I think only Kidnap really does what it does, no other mod comes close. 

In Defeat there's an option under Player as victim which allows attacks from behind to result in a rape scenario. Go to "Player as victim", scroll down to "Exhaustion" and make sure that is activated. Then move the "threshold" and "chance on hit" sliders to 100%. Activate "back only" and move "knock out chance" to 100%. "Auto resist" should be 0% and "Unblocked only" deactivated. Enjoy, or not, having enemies get behind you and whacking your character in the head.

It also makes combat more interesting since getting surrounded or letting someone get behind you makes for an automatic defeat. Though if you have a follower you can set it up so that they can keep fighting and you won't get raped unless they lose. You can also get back up while that's happening in case you don't want to just give up at that moment.

I had problems as well, would be taken somewhere, say an imperial camp, and I'm in a tent with limited room with 2 men, then more men come in, and then the horses and dogs and any nearby elk show up, and before anything's really started npcs are treading all over themselves and there's no room for the mod to play any animations, and everyone ends up in the tent wall, in the table etc., so there's no room to jump up when I get the quest target to kill the kidnapper . . . . yeah, so much potential, but needs to be better implemented.  You can't scan and call 15 npcs including animals to watch (and no, I wasn't using creature framework that playthrough so absolutely no reason to call in animals as spectators).