I hand a few things happen with this mod which finally made me disable this version.

Got ambushed by imperials. beat them down can't kill them. arrested from crime, did time. - Disabled that faction.

Ambushed by Thalmor. taken to the embassy. Broken the game by jumping past current MQ line. reloaded. - disable faction.

Ambushed by guards, followers murdered them.  pay big fines - faction diasbled

ambushs in the daylight ...repeatly

Ambushed by orcs from some settlement (not the orc hunters?) disabled faction

Got ambushed a dragur and  others npcs and when the dust cleared I ended up paying the thieves guild 1000 to get reinstated.  I later noticed there were clones hanging out in the ratway. 2 Sapphires  and the swift guy...  ok ...

Doing a quest  fight bandits in a cave complex when 3 trolls warped in. I dodged and ended diving into a water feature  and eventually finished them off and continue the quest. Since I thought from the mods settings  this wouldn't happen I was a bit surprised. Then, not ten minutes later, in the middle of a fight,  another group of trolls warped it and I went for another swim.  Since many of enemy npcs currently have 2 to 3 times my HP, I wasn't thrilled about this.

Last time. Tasked to murder everyone in a ruined fort, I was sniping  outside npcs at night. (with my ENB its pitch black and using crystal goggles with heat sensing) when I suddenly notice that three npc had gotten close to the right. I killed the first and knocked down the second (a named immortal which I had to look up) and the last was ...vipir the fleet... I had killed the dick, dirge and ended up paying another 1000...and dirge was still there, well good. The  face sculptor was there also (The npc I have to look up) but now there's 2 bartenders.

Anyway, looking forward to a newer version of this mod with a sapphire clone? chained up at one of the halls.

I got into a kidnapped event, bandits raped me for some while and some even died (due to succubus heart). When a bandit dies, apparently, that makes some of them hostile. But the main issue I've noticed is that I couldn't hit anybody anymore. My "hit" controls were locked, even though I could run away and loot corpses. After a while, I got the message "And then they raped me all night." but I didn't get transported outside.

I'm not quite sure about what went wrong. Anybody has an idea?

(Please master @vinfamy, come back :cry:)

The abandoned shack option doesn't seem to work, but I gather from the thread that the same shack is continuously reused, anyway. Also, am I the only one bothered by being caged and then having captors teleport into the cage with you? Maybe they could use you up and then cage you for continuity purposes. I'm not the first to point out that the party kidnapping you doesn't even almost map to the party... entertaining you at their camp(usually via the weird teleporty cage thing) so that the MCM menus are essentially pointless... I'm should stop knit-picking now. I mean, I'm uninstalling, so I guess it's not properly my problem, anymore. I assume there are other problems and I can see a lot of promise, but I can't get past the issues from my first test volley, so I shall stop complaining... now-

It seems when I start the captured princess quest and there is a kidnap attempt, my character is kidnapped but her Hobbled Dress is not removed. After that, all sex animations ignore that I am with that dress and everyone starts penetrating through it.

10 hours ago, AriaWhite said:

Any chance you could release the rescue portion of this mod as a standalone? I do enjoy the damsels in distress but the other half of the mod just seems not for me sadly, though it is well done.

You just could deactivate the entire player kidnapping, this should suffice ;)

On 12/29/2017 at 2:08 PM, mentalmike72 said:

is this working for everyone? after 2 rounds everyones just staring at me and nothing happens

I am having this same issue.  They will teleport me somewhere.  usually one sex animation plays then everyone jsut stands around looking at me while I am frozen in place in teh injured on my knees pose/animation

well i hope this mod still get update. After i got rescue mission, i go to the kidnapper hideout and got nothing. It's only a lawn. It really frustating i already re installed and it's still the same location, even when i try a new game, the location still the same and i found nothing

On 1/21/2018 at 4:25 AM, Mister X said:

You just could deactivate the entire player kidnapping, this should suffice ;)

That option doesn't seem to work, is there any other way to disable that aspect?  Every time I leave a building after a night, even with that option disabled and base chance set to zero, a kidnapping attempt is made.

Having nothing but fun with this mod, but I'm having a few issues with it. I've only been kidnapped a few times (mostly 'on purpose') to test out the mod, and I've noticed a couple of caveats. Edited the post with a few more issues I've come across.

1 - In certain scenarios (i.e., when kidnapped by vampires), one or more enemies turn hostile shortly after my character starts getting pounded, which leads to me dying and having to reload. Not sure if this a mod conflict or an inherent issue with this mod. Lemme know if you need more details and I'll see if I can replicate it. Doesn't seem to happen in every single scenario. I do use the Creepy Zombies mod (it's on the Nexus) which adds a bunch of well, creepy zombies to all sorts of locations in Skyrim (crypts, tombs, etc.), and they seem to be allied with the evil factions like vampires, necromancers etc., and just as I typed this what happened was that one of these zombies came over to what I assume was to watch the party but then he turned hostile and actually started attacking the vampire's thrall who was in turn raping my character.

2 - An issue that's split into two parts. When you get kidnapped and the fun starts, things (people, creatures, etc.) from all directions come towards you and start watching/clapping as you get fugged. However, this seems to lead to a couple of issues. One, it attracts some people that are supposedly from different (and even hostile) factions than the one that kidnapped you; for instance, I was kidnapped by orcs, led to one of their forts, and as soon as the orgy started, it started attracting all sorts of animals like sabrecats, deers, skeevers, and even bandits who I supposedly were just wandering about. Two, these 'things' from different factions also start to join the party. Don't get me wrong, my character is one of those 'the more, the merrier' types, but it kinda breaks the immersion to get kidnapped by bandits just to get raped by a Sabrecat that showed up outta nowhere.

3 - Sometimes, when my character is already having sex with an NPC, another NPC comes along and 'steals' her from this NPC, which leads to NPC A humping the air and NPC B actually being the one fucking her.

4 - After getting kidnapped and dumped back where I was, I couldn't do anything other than run/walk and open up the main menu (with ESC). Spell, skill, item inventory etc. menus would not open at all. Plus, if I switched to first person camera I'd get this weird 'stuck'/wobbly view that wouldn't let me steer the camera at all. The only way to fix it was to engage in another animation from something else (in my case, I got kidnapped near my Hearthfire house which I had just began building, which means I just walked over to the workbench and pressed E).

3 minutes ago, shunter said:

Having nothing but fun with this mod, but I'm having a few issues with it. I've only been kidnapped a few times (mostly 'on purpose') to test out the mod, and I've noticed a couple of caveats.

1 - In certain scenarios (i.e., when kidnapped by vampires), one or more enemies turn hostile shortly after my character starts getting pounded, which leads to me dying and having to reload. Not sure if this a mod conflict or an inherent issue with this mod. Lemme know if you need more details and I'll see if I can replicate it. Doesn't seem to happen in every single scenario. I do use the Creepy Zombies mod (it's on the Nexus) which adds a bunch of well, creepy zombies to all sorts of locations in Skyrim (crypts, tombs, etc.), and they seem to be allied with the evil factions like vampires, necromancers etc., and just I typed this what happened was that one of these zombies came over to what I assume was to watch the party but then he turned hostile and actually started attacking the vampire's thrall that was raping my character.

2 - An issue that's split into two parts. When you get kidnapped and the fun starts, things (people, creatures, etc.) from all directions come towards you and start watching/clapping as you get fugged. However, this seems to lead into a couple of issues. One, it attracts some people that are supposedly from different (and even hostile) factions than the one that kidnapped you; for instance, I was kidnapped by orcs, led to one of their forts, and as soon as the orgy started, it started attracting all sorts of animals like sabrecats, deers, skeevers, and even bandits who I supposedly were just wandering about. Two, these 'things' from different factions also start to join the party. Don't get me wrong, my character is one of the more 'the more, the merrier' types, but it kinda breaks the immersion to get kidnapped by bandits just to get raped by a Sabrecat that showed up outta nowhere.

lol I have dat 2nd problem all the time when usin it out in the open or in large indoor cells. Das why I always use the kill or recycleactor console command to remove them. Issue is tho is that it doesn't work on the actors who initially capture u & a 5th of the time usin dat method, it somehow stops the rapin of my character (tho I'm not 100% sure if its REALLY the cause or somethin else happenin)

1.tTriggers rare (at 200% !)

2. impossible not to avoid raid

3. if catched, falling into green space

4. if not in green space, creatures start Animation before last Animation has ended, means after first sequence, total chaos

5. if all ended, falling down at a giant camp in whiterun

6. if fast travel back ctd

can any mod be worse ?

and i dont have any problem with any other sexmod in my game !