Very disappointed.  The mod itself is a genius concept.  But it worked once beautifully, and then the next 60 or so times I tried to initiate it, my game either crashed to desktop immediately, or I would get teleported to a hideout and the naked attackers would all stare at me and walk around doing chores like chopping wood.   Then I would try re-loading to right before the ambush and it would crash to desktop.

I tried ticking the "only take me to abandoned shacks" to see if that made a difference, and that at least got me to the phase of getting sex-attacked a few times, but it would teleport me and the attacker into a light-blue oblivion below (or above?) the rest of the world during the event.

I did have the 'bug-fixes' installed the whole time (reference below).   I also have Defeat and quite a few other mods installed, but none that I would have assumed caused a conflict... I am curious if there is any bad interaction with Skyrim Immersive Creatures, since I saw "tamed goblins" show up alongside Thalmor in one of the many ambushes that eventually CTD.   I also noticed that bears showed up in two ambushes (one with Rieklings and one with Skeevers/dogs?), despite me having bears set to 0% chance, so I guess they just lump random parties together.

When I was abducted by Rieklings, they took me to the friendly Riekling guards at the first city in Solstheim, so nothing happened there.  I basically tried to make it so that no one but bandits or vampires were going to ambush hoping to avoid weird bugs with creatures like this after the constant failures, but even that just wasn't working...    I decided to just untick it in MO because I was tired of starting the game back up every 2 minutes.   I guess I may try it again another day if I can think of more ways to avoid conflicts, but it seems to be totally non-functional with the other mods I have.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 8:23 PM, firedanzigdog67 said:

Very disappointed.  The mod itself is a genius concept.  But it worked once beautifully, and then the next 60 or so times I tried to initiate it, my game either crashed to desktop immediately, or I would get teleported to a hideout and the naked attackers would all stare at me and walk around doing chores like chopping wood.   Then I would try re-loading to right before the ambush and it would crash to desktop.

I tried ticking the "only take me to abandoned shacks" to see if that made a difference, and that at least got me to the phase of getting sex-attacked a few times, but it would teleport me and the attacker into a light-blue oblivion below (or above?) the rest of the world during the event.

I did have the 'bug-fixes' installed the whole time (reference below).   I also have Defeat and quite a few other mods installed, but none that I would have assumed caused a conflict... I am curious if there is any bad interaction with Skyrim Immersive Creatures, since I saw "tamed goblins" show up alongside Thalmor in one of the many ambushes that eventually CTD.   I also noticed that bears showed up in two ambushes (one with Rieklings and one with Skeevers/dogs?), despite me having bears set to 0% chance, so I guess they just lump random parties together.

When I was abducted by Rieklings, they took me to the friendly Riekling guards at the first city in Solstheim, so nothing happened there.  I basically tried to make it so that no one but bandits or vampires were going to ambush hoping to avoid weird bugs with creatures like this after the constant failures, but even that just wasn't working...    I decided to just untick it in MO because I was tired of starting the game back up every 2 minutes.   I guess I may try it again another day if I can think of more ways to avoid conflicts, but it seems to be totally non-functional with the other mods I have.

I'm reaching very far back here to an old thread I can't reference anymore but SL Kidnapped always suffered from horrible script overload and just didn't play nice with script mods that were very active.

I was able to get SL kidnapped to run okay once upon a time by turning off most script mods and reducing the incidence of calls in all mods to a minimum (ie any mod that polls npcs at certain time intervals, set max times, turn off extra scripted options, etc)

In the end it wasn't worth the heavy sacrifices of mods though, not to me at any rate.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I can't run this mod.  my follower is not kidnapped as a victim.  I use defeat, when I disable the player victim, my character dies when I take damage.  When I enable player victimi, they rape me.  idont want this.  I've been trying to play this for weeks but I can't.  What settings do I need to make on defeat and sl kidnapped, can someone please explain with screenshots?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/2/2022 at 5:54 PM, Delite said:

Unplayable. A huge number of bugs breaks the gameplay. I've tried to use this mod three times and almost every kidnapping event went bad. It's to shame, because the general idea of the mod is great.

That's why I wrote the review^^ To spare you the anger and disappointment.

I m working on implementing SOME of this mods Features in Naked Defeat.

- abducted while sleeping

- abducted while fast travel (not sure if that is possible tho) 

- you will be either sent to simple slavery or directly dragged into a bandit hideout, falmer cave etc. and fucked. outcome can be captured or released. 

- I want to work with vanille locations and markers only and have maximum functionality and compatibility. 

what I will not do is most likely spawning enemies at random, but maybe in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Been enjoying this mod so far, but I had a question about integrations with Simple Slavery- will you be automatically enslaved to the ones that kidnapped you or do you just go straight to SS's auction scene? Personally I'd prefer the prior since it's a bit more immersive.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 11:49 AM, Nymra said:

I m working on implementing SOME of this mods Features in Naked Defeat.

- abducted while sleeping

- abducted while fast travel (not sure if that is possible tho) 

- you will be either sent to simple slavery or directly dragged into a bandit hideout, falmer cave etc. and fucked. outcome can be captured or released. 

- I want to work with vanille locations and markers only and have maximum functionality and compatibility. 

what I will not do is most likely spawning enemies at random, but maybe in the future.

Oh gosh yes! I've been waiting for a talented mod author to take a shot at making a functional kidnapping mod that doesn't depend on 30+ (literal gigabytes of files) other mods (SD+ & Devious Devices). 

I look forward to what you can do.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/19/2022 at 11:54 AM, Selena Glazer said:

Still didn't get the difference between sexlab kidnapped and sexlab Defeat? Thanks in advance for the clarification

Defeat is battle rape - you fight, get knocked down, and raped right there on the spot.  Kidnapped is a group that shows up out of nowhere, and if they hit you, you get whisked away to a fantastic land of - rape.

They're both rape mods, but they differ in entry, location, and exit.

10 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Defeat is battle rape - you fight, get knocked down, and raped right there on the spot.  Kidnapped is a group that shows up out of nowhere, and if they hit you, you get whisked away to a fantastic land of - rape.

They're both rape mods, but they differ in entry, location, and exit.

Got it Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the SE version of this mod, but figured it might be better to go to the source. Is the Specifying Victims feature supposed to work for rescue quests or only for victims who show up alongside the PC? IE if I choose the "Be careful, there have been reports of kidnappings" dialogue with Adrianne and then go ask an innkeeper if there have been any reports of kidnapping, Adrianne or another victim I've specified with the dialogue option should end up kidnapped and needing rescue for the quest, right?

As is, I specify victims and then go ask innkeepers about kidnappings, but the victim always seems to be random. Is this a bug or working as intended?