On 11/11/2022 at 8:54 AM, CyanCoyote said:

The mod is very bad...

% don't work like it's supposed to

and now my game constantly crashes whenever I try to wait, save, and enter a place. Why can't mods just WORK. Does it have to be under or above a certain load order?

It worked a few years ago, but because it hasn't been updated, it now fails in a number of ways.

• 1 month later...

Greetings,

Having an issue that I have never had before.  I recently had to rebuild my Skyrim LE build in MO2 and now every time my character gets ambushed, knocked out and moved to the location where she mistreated the fame freezes.  I've tried  down loading the mod again moved it up and down in my left plane on MO2 nothing seems to work.  I have not tried v3.1 to see if that works.  However, in my previous building of SKyrim LE I did not have an issue with this current build.  I am out a lost as to why this is happening.  MO2 shows there is no conflict with this Mod or another.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 3:43 PM, nobody80001 said:

what a trash idea rape the MC, why the heck i shoud like that? ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

RP homie. Some people like to make their RPG more realistic because you better believe this is what would happen in reality in this type of world with this level of chaos.  I personally look at these type of mods to spice up combat. The goal for me is to NOT have this happen. Ragdoll load screen is just too boring. 

Of course none of this would really happen to the Main Character of this story who's simultaneously Dragonborn, The Harbinger of the Companions, The Arch mage of the College of Winterhold, Oh yea, and lets not forget the Leader of the Thieves guild,   Dark Brotherhood Listener+Speaker+Silencer+Taker, and Leader of  The Dawnguard. Oh yea, also a character who's pledged themselves to Every daedric lord imaginable and given all their boons  (seriously the titles you get in this game are a bit silly if they are all on the same person and not contained, separate "what if" paths). Sure, maybe at early levels but once you become all powerful, OF COURSE none of this is going to happen...  unless they get the jump on you... and even then

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 5:35 PM, Jonsey Charms said:

I believe its a old add-on.... that could potentially get fixed, Newer SL Kidnapped has those additions already as far as I know. Correct me if i'm wrong.

does the newer compatible with the other mods that has SL_kidnapped as requirement?

Unfortunately, alot of the old mods are not compatible, Your going to have to avoid adding anything to it other then Sl Kidnapped and even then its buggy as hell. You see im speculating that it uses a package system that overwrites older packages in order to alter things like faction for a short time, then restores it after, as you can tell, anytime something alters a faction and something gets interrupted it will bug out cause how does it know your an ally or enemy? is the friends nearby ally or enemy? you see its like this, this is why they offered a single location for the kidnapped which would have been fine if it worked but things change. i would have made a custom location that is unique to the game and made any npcs faction to that with there own unique packages and not use named npcs at all. of course, im speculating on how this all works cause i can't make mods.  if you have old textures and errors with le male black face its because its a old mod that has not been converted to se and the textures would need to be repackaged with cathedral and the scripts recompiled with the new references and the numbers math changed to use those new strings and null pointers that are not present in the LE to SE conversion. its convertible but with effort... depending on just how much you want to do all that work. Thats what I mean. I wouldn't personally use any other sex mod with kidnapped because its pretty intrusive... if you want just make a profile just for that alone.  What i think is working? The necromancers location is pretty good, these guild disable, Thalmor disable... Silverhand disable. factions that are not enemies naturally disable. most the animal things disable...bandits of some locations are ok others are not. most locations of necromancers are ok. Hopefully this gives you an idea what to expect.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, wingweaver415 said:

Is there a console command possibly to trigger a rescue quest on a specific NPC?

Sorry, I don't think there is. my conjecture and pure speculation....The way it works is it picks a NPC from it's own list of available...Somewhat like, how kidnapper selects random from a list of 3 npc targets...possibly scans the list of Follower tag capable...to do what you want it must have a second page on the mcm for both Targeted NPC and Rescuer....It wouldn't be too crazy to add it for more flavor such as getting Uthgerd to be listed as potential rescuers in it's call....instead of RND. Perhaps someone can offer a drop down of potential rescuers in a drop down...If you looking for a custom npc might be a way to do it via the form code....|{Ie: Enter NPC form code for custom rescuer} but....more on another subject.... My thoughts on it is it has so much potential under the hood{Kidnapped}, but it would need a significant rewrite. Many of the Script heavy elements should be Sent to a native dll with inter process communications to get serviced quickly...to be run in machine code rather then called via scripts definitely no papyrus. It should also be location unaware{temporarily} by making the npcs{Vanilla} and non Vanilla respect  SL and combat triggers... Perhaps a spectator Spell and calm...{Hoover up call for the nearest 20, creates a list Linked list, and then temporary call spell that has a timer ie: Timer for time out detection... back out of SL, and overridden by order number order in order of first cum first serve..} call for npcs to arrive, then wait there {ordered  Queue} and a new package is given to each via spell distributor, Cheer dance and so forth...each takes a turn based on arousal... no more then 3 perhaps to keep it from being endless. end with sold or dead or returned to origin....After returned it should clean up the cell and remove the friendly calm and so forth and put the player disposition back to normal as enemy.

6 hours ago, Jonsey Charms said:

Sorry, I don't think there is. my conjecture and pure speculation....The way it works is it picks a NPC from it's own list of available...Somewhat like, how kidnapper selects random from a list of 3 npc targets...possibly scans the list of Follower tag capable...to do what you want it must have a second page on the mcm for both Targeted NPC and Rescuer....It wouldn't be too crazy to add it for more flavor such as getting Uthgerd to be listed as potential rescuers in it's call....instead of RND. Perhaps someone can offer a drop down of potential rescuers in a drop down...If you looking for a custom npc might be a way to do it via the form code....|{Ie: Enter NPC form code for custom rescuer} but....more on another subject.... My thoughts on it is it has so much potential under the hood{Kidnapped}, but it would need a significant rewrite. Many of the Script heavy elements should be Sent to a native dll with inter process communications to get serviced quickly...to be run in machine code rather then called via scripts definitely no papyrus. It should also be location unaware{temporarily} by making the npcs{Vanilla} and non Vanilla respect  SL and combat triggers... Perhaps a spectator Spell and calm...{Hoover up call for the nearest 20, creates a list Linked list, and then temporary call spell that has a timer ie: Timer for time out detection... back out of SL, and overridden by order number order in order of first cum first serve..} call for npcs to arrive, then wait there {ordered  Queue} and a new package is given to each via spell distributor, Cheer dance and so forth...each takes a turn based on arousal... no more then 3 perhaps to keep it from being endless. end with sold or dead or returned to origin....After returned it should clean up the cell and remove the friendly calm and so forth and put the player disposition back to normal as enemy.

Caged Followers has something along the lines im looking for, but the author wasnt sure how to script a sexlab scene into the rescue. Thier mod included a debug function that turned the courage spell in a trigger that would place the target in a random cage in a dungeon somewhere and you had to locate them. When you find them, they are naked and you have to get thier gear back(it can get buggy at this part) I just wish there was a scene like with rescues where you come in and people are getting raped.

1 hour ago, wingweaver415 said:

Caged Followers has something along the lines im looking for, but the author wasnt sure how to script a sexlab scene into the rescue. Thier mod included a debug function that turned the courage spell in a trigger that would place the target in a random cage in a dungeon somewhere and you had to locate them. When you find them, they are naked and you have to get thier gear back(it can get buggy at this part) I just wish there was a scene like with rescues where you come in and people are getting raped.

Ahhh, I see what you mean now.... yes that would be good. More immersion. If it's not available, the script, You could do all of this, if the Kidnapped had just one location so you could add all the Animation Targets, and trigger points.. just like if you made a custom dungeon to take the place of the abandoned house option... ie: A bigger dungeon but more customized to include trigger points and cages. That could be completely doable. You could even add support for dynamic enemies that are aware of the location something a bit like Watchtowers. But for bandits Warlocks and necromancers.... This could reduce the scripts, make it more friendly because its a custom location, and make it do it can create the conditions of a "Safe Rescue" You could also make it like a prison kind of mechanics. gear chests for the captives you might have to go fetch before rescue. The chests could be dynamic, It would rename the chest to the name of the captive... like this.. "Captive Lydias - Personal items chest" Quest maker updated to reflect new mission. "get captive Lydias items back for her" Get guards key, rescue Lydia, Make your escape. Lydia is very grateful. perhaps if PC is female, discovery, means you get locked in with her....Opps...More immersion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 9:28 AM, wingweaver415 said:

For what you're looking for, Notice Me Senpai, Follower Slavery Mod and apparently BaboDialogue has stuff like this.

I haven't found an instance of this yet in BaboDialogue, but the loading screen tips mention you can stumble upon this.

Follower Slavery allows your followers to get kidnapped, and then you can stumble upon them in various dungeons getting raped. But I believe this mod requires a defeat mod to trigger your follower getting captured (might be an MCM setting to just enslave them, I forget)

Notice Me Senpai has you get radiant quests from the Notice Board mod, to rescue civilians who are being abused by bandits. It's got some other stuff too, like slavery (less depth than PAHE), Netorare, a follower system built in and some really good dialogue from what I remember. 

Tangent: 

I really wish some talented mod author would create a bug-free immersive kidnapping mod. No extra features or feature-creep. Just plain and simple "toggle various NPCs/ the player themselves to be kidnapped. Go rescue them. Encounter them being abused. Choose to either watch or save them." Have it so you don't have to have a Defeat mod/other requirements. Maybe have it so when you the player gets kidnapped, it happens when you wake up from sleep after getting drunk inside a tavern.

If they really wanted to get more creative, they could include specific scenes, where upon getting close to (say for example a closed room in a bandits dungeon) it could trigger a scene where bandits converse with a captured slave and then rape them (it would be expected for the player to either voyeur, or go rescue them).

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I got this mod to work for me. So let me tell you what I did, and what you may need also to help make it work. 

First, you need the animations for sexlab. Which includes gangbangs, creatures, or whatever animation you are looking for. Then you need Sexlab animation loader mod to find hidden animations in your game to enable them and register to sexlab. 

Next, enemy factions are the only factions that will properly be aggressive and do the deed. Really only necromancers, vampires, warlocks, bandits, and maybe forswan if you’re not friends. Also, for creatures only enable the ones you want and have animations for. 

Next, under hostage seems to work best at the default victims number(group of three). If everyone is male, nothing happens unless you allow for males to be bottoms or victims in settings. Also, male rescue quest victims are always on the bottom during assault. However when rescued, he’ll be in the male role to reward heroine.

However, female PC is repeatedly s.a. until a pop up saying something like “So I was assaulted all night long and got no sleep.” She’s then teleported back to where the kidnapping took place. Go to the companions, or go back and get revenge. Companions will teleport the leader in front of you to kill or whatever. If SL defeat is installed you can turn the tables and dominate the kidnapper before killing them. 

Finally, it will say quest completed for kidnapped. Rescue quest worked without a problem for me. So, I can’t help much with that. 

Also I don’t have devious devices, or simple slavery mods in my game. I play on the le version of Skyrim if you are wondering. I hope this information helps someone who needs it. 

Edited by Zexyz
6 hours ago, wingweaver415 said:

I dont play those 2 together in my current save but they never had an issue before. what exactly isnt compatible?

I apologize, I got confused with a different mod. I thought a kidnapping would trigger after an enemy defeated you, and sent you to a different cell to bang you. I guess I'm getting it confused with a different mod. Also, am I the only one that has all the hideout names in German?

On 7/23/2023 at 6:09 PM, RFLillian said:

I apologize, I got confused with a different mod. I thought a kidnapping would trigger after an enemy defeated you, and sent you to a different cell to bang you. I guess I'm getting it confused with a different mod. Also, am I the only one that has all the hideout names in German?

No kidnapping is its own thing. Sexlabs defeat starts a scene after you are defeated, with the possibility of being sold into slavery after if you have a slave mod, or DA installed to trigger an after rape event.
Everythings in english for me.

On 7/28/2023 at 11:41 AM, wingweaver415 said:

No kidnapping is its own thing. Sexlabs defeat starts a scene after you are defeated, with the possibility of being sold into slavery after if you have a slave mod, or DA installed to trigger an after rape event.
Everythings in english for me.

Maybe I'm thinking of death alternatives, but I'm using Naked Defeat now, I don't think its compatible. Oh well. Also, yeah, not sure why the kidnapped locations are in German for me?

• 2 weeks later...

Question for the pplz here:
I constantly see this mod pushed back to the top despite its not exactly... bright reputation; and Im wondering:

• What do you people find so enticing about this project, what made you use it?
  • If youre still using it, why do you keep it around? Whats the problem with alternatives? (Are there any?)
  • If I were to redesign this mod as an add-on to Acheron, would you use it?