On 6/26/2019 at 7:52 PM, Nymra said:

You could "do" this with a combination of Traps&Pitfalls and Naked Dungeons (or any other defeat mod). 
Use the traps, they strip u, auto rape you or kill you (what will trigger defeat rape). 

There are no ambushes tho and on the surface the traps dont work at all :(

I tried a whole lot of mods, but I think only Kidnap really does what it does, no other mod comes close. 

Perhaps I shall give it a try. Thanks for the recommendations! :)
Pity that this mod is the only thing that does anything like I want. So frustrating to find something that would be perfect if not for a couple questionable design choices that make it work not so well.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:39 AM, Recoilsuave said:

In Defeat there's an option under Player as victim which allows attacks from behind to result in a rape scenario. Go to "Player as victim", scroll down to "Exhaustion" and make sure that is activated. Then move the "threshold" and "chance on hit" sliders to 100%. Activate "back only" and move "knock out chance" to 100%. "Auto resist" should be 0% and "Unblocked only" deactivated. Enjoy, or not, having enemies get behind you and whacking your character in the head.

It also makes combat more interesting since getting surrounded or letting someone get behind you makes for an automatic defeat. Though if you have a follower you can set it up so that they can keep fighting and you won't get raped unless they lose. You can also get back up while that's happening in case you don't want to just give up at that moment.

Ahhh. I may give that a try. That has some potential.

17 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

I had problems as well, would be taken somewhere, say an imperial camp, and I'm in a tent with limited room with 2 men, then more men come in, and then the horses and dogs and any nearby elk show up, and before anything's really started npcs are treading all over themselves and there's no room for the mod to play any animations, and everyone ends up in the tent wall, in the table etc., so there's no room to jump up when I get the quest target to kill the kidnapper . . . . yeah, so much potential, but needs to be better implemented.  You can't scan and call 15 npcs including animals to watch (and no, I wasn't using creature framework that playthrough so absolutely no reason to call in animals as spectators).

Yeah, exactly! I get ambushed by a bunch of bears, taken to like a vampire dungeon and put right on the edge of a ledge and have a bunch of people wandering around not able to start animations. Or I get ambushed by some quest char and taken to a necromancer dungeon and then they all start fighting cause they arn't friendly with each other, or any number of 100 different things that happen because the mod has wonky rules for how it selects things that just don't work or gel together. A real shame. I really had such high hopes for this one.

11 hours ago, LaughingMan008 said:

Perhaps I shall give it a try. Thanks for the recommendations! :)
Pity that this mod is the only thing that does anything like I want. So frustrating to find something that would be perfect if not for a couple questionable design choices that make it work not so well.

Ahhh. I may give that a try. That has some potential.

Yeah, exactly! I get ambushed by a bunch of bears, taken to like a vampire dungeon and put right on the edge of a ledge and have a bunch of people wandering around not able to start animations. Or I get ambushed by some quest char and taken to a necromancer dungeon and then they all start fighting cause they arn't friendly with each other, or any number of 100 different things that happen because the mod has wonky rules for how it selects things that just don't work or gel together. A real shame. I really had such high hopes for this one.

But when it did work - there were some good orgy scenes. And if the partners just kept coming, so there wasn't time to jump up and start fighting - well you get the passing out dialogue and a choice to return to the ambush site or stay there (to kill the culprit).  And you can set in MCM to not lose your stuff. But this only worked when the DB was taken to a  more sparsely populated site, like a ruin. Bandit and soldier camps have too many spectators.

oh, just realized, what Kidnapped needs is to call npcs like pheromones does.  Only they should get called to a safe location (to avoid combat in the middle of the sex scene).  Pheromones calls the correct number of npcs for the scene, I remember trying it and having 3 or 4 draugr show up for group sex.  The problem I had with pheromones is that this happened in the middle of dungeon crawls, there was a short period of time the PC couldn't do anything and nearby enemies would aggro during this time.  So it's important to have the PC held captive in a safe cell with sufficient room for the animation, and no aggro until after the PC leaves that cell.

This mod used to work for me, but now I have the same problems so many others have.  My character gets raped a few times and then all the kidnappers just go about their business.  There is no character dialog in the upper left.  I really liked reading the character comments as she is being tormented by her kidnappers.  Not having the character dialog is boring.  There is no perversion and then exhaustion.  After a few round of rape, my character can stand back up and attack the kidnappers with impunity.  The kidnappers won't fight back at all.  I've tried disabling other mods, turning off debug logging on all my other mods, etc.  I cannot get this mod to work as it once did on previous plays.  I really wished someone who knew anything about modding would fix this broken mod.  This is a great concept, but currently broken.    Has the original author abandoned this mod?  Can someone take over and fix it?

Looks like Rescue Quest bugged out. NPC was taken to Haldir's Cairn, I completed it, but marker points to a place that simply does not exist. I can read abducted woman talking to her captors, but can't find her anywhere. It is like she is either invisible or was spawned inside a wall. 

6 hours ago, Aerth said:

Looks like Rescue Quest bugged out. NPC was taken to Haldir's Cairn, I completed it, but marker points to a place that simply does not exist. I can read abducted woman talking to her captors, but can't find her anywhere. It is like she is either invisible or was spawned inside a wall. 

There is a small inaccessible room in Haldir's Cairn where they were taken. My character was kidnapped once and placed inside it. The only way out was to kill everything inside, 6 ghosts and 3 draugr, in a room that barely fit the draugr. The ghosts were all invisible until they were hit with an attack, even during sex scenes. So your only option will be to go to an innkeeper and tell them you don't want to rescue that person. You might also want to go to Haldir's Cairn and clear it so the next rescue quest can't choose that location due to there not being any kidnappers.

On 7/9/2019 at 6:49 AM, Recoilsuave said:

So your only option will be to go to an innkeeper and tell them you don't want to rescue that person. You might also want to go to Haldir's Cairn and clear it so the next rescue quest can't choose that location due to there not being any kidnappers.

Yeah, did just that.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really hoping someone can pick this up and fix some of the issues, I still love the premise of this mod but it never worked as intended for me. (Would get kidnapped, animals and humans would wander around or fight each other, my character would be stuck in knockdown forever until I finally gave up and reloaded the game.) The few times I actually got it to work I have no idea how and it was great, but it would go right back to glitching.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:19 AM, thomastm said:

Same problem here ?

I have this problem as well. Have no idea why as I put the mod to the very end of my load order. Moreover, my slaves (PAHE mod) are being relocated with me and walking around while my followers beating the shit out of the captors.

Umm whenever i get ambushed by animals i end up in a hideout with the same animal but a bandit will come up and rape my char instead! but draugers works fine, also enemies are random like: bandit+random dude which will end up in them fighting each other OR zombies+dogs, do anyone have any idea whats the problem? i have alot of SL mods and this one is loaded last.

EDIT: ok it seems the npcs which show up after creature captures are mostly ur fellow captured npcs! but for some reason they turn to raper them selves! it seems this mod have some confilicts with sexlab defeat and SD.

Got a quest to rescue Silana Petreia (priestess at the Solitude temple), but after the rescue no destination appears where I need to take her. Tried the temple, as she apparently lives there - nope. So I got stuck with her following me around for eternity.

Had to load a save before the rescue and abandon the quest, which is unfortunate as this seems like a fun quest mod to keep around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have a quest to rescue someone, cleared the cave, found a crowd (including my follower) around someone banging my target, killed them all (spared my follower and the target) and thought I was good to go.... but the dunmer prisoner (name of the target) only keeps yelling things like she has been broken and fears me as her new owner or something... how do I complete this quest or is it broken?

1 hour ago, habilon said:

Have a quest to rescue someone, cleared the cave, found a crowd (including my follower) around someone banging my target, killed them all (spared my follower and the target) and thought I was good to go.... but the dunmer prisoner (name of the target) only keeps yelling things like she has been broken and fears me as her new owner or something... how do I complete this quest or is it broken?

Try casting a calming spell of some kind.  A harmony scroll might do the trick.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:56 AM, sexcapades said:

Try casting a calming spell of some kind.  A harmony scroll might do the trick.

when I get that spell I will try it, but ended the quest and started again, this time to safe hulda and it worked without issue, curious if it is the non normal NPC that caused the issue more

Damn I aint never seen the updates to this mod or your retirement announcement, thnx for the notifications LL >.<

Anyho, big rip we losing you on the Bethsoft modding scene but big props letting your mods out in the wild. Hopin now they can be converted and expanded upon further. Plus am interested in that indie game of yours, hope you get some gud shit done on that. Thnx for the gud times your mods provided me & no doubt others on Skyrim & FO4 ??