I need a bit help with settings guys. I'll be greatfull! English is not my first language and i got trouble with setting up as i really want.
So i was testing trogh the game progress few times and trying to set up durning. But still something is wrong :(
First i dont want to be kidnapped by humans, or raped by them. I turned off all chance of human kidnapp but they still fu* me in the ass.. ofc after teleport to some place.
And 2. When i was kiddnaped first time i had bounded hands that i could leave salfy from cave. How to set it up. BIG THANKS IF SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT!

On 9/11/2019 at 12:39 AM, Nymra said:

Dont use the mod :(
Its virtually the only recommendation that I can give after making the misstake of coming back to it 3 times....

Try to up this to 4 times?

Need more tester.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:26 AM, CaesarTT said:

I need a bit help with settings guys. I'll be greatfull! English is not my first language and i got trouble with setting up as i really want.
So i was testing trogh the game progress few times and trying to set up durning. But still something is wrong :(
First i dont want to be kidnapped by humans, or raped by them. I turned off all chance of human kidnapp but they still fu* me in the ass.. ofc after teleport to some place.
And 2. When i was kiddnaped first time i had bounded hands that i could leave salfy from cave. How to set it up. BIG THANKS IF SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT!

Try the File above. Kidnapped has some issues. One of them is what you described. This file fixes the one with the creatures.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, firstly thanks for this (and all others) mod, you make some of the best mods.

Having said that. Is there a way/addon/optional addition... to make this work with the "genesis" mods (I'm using Genesis Unleashed Levelled). What happens is - My character gets kidnapped, when there, genesis spawns extra creatures/npcs and they start fighting with the kidnappers and from there all goes insane... the kidnappers are friendly to my character. She stays on the ground while they are standing idle begin attacked(by the genesis spawns) and genesis spawns more and more :D ... add to this that  I have all wench mods - the draguer summons wenches while fighting the kidnappers .

Easiest way is to stop genesis.But I want to keep that incressed spawning while the kidnapping is in a cooldown.

So to put it Short: Is there/could somebody make an addon that turns off extra spawns (or genesis) while the kidnapping is ON?

EDIT:I will try kidnappers shacks Option now that could fix it too as genesis dosen't spawn much on the surface  / and i can turn surface spawns off

Help !

When i just let them hit me and not dodge, i get blacked out. Then the quest starts but after a few seconds my game crashs.

Didn't try the settings for SexLab i'll try. But can it be because of this ?  Or is it just my heavily modded Skyrim with 456 mods ?

I do use Crash Fix, ENBoost, SSME, and sort. They really help tho.

Edit 1: It worked for falmers. Didn't try the others. But theres a problem.
Whenever they get me it gives me a quest as "(Optional) Ask Companions or Thieves Guild for help." Well i can just run out of wherever i am.

Or just kill the kidnappers easily. Is it just me playing for like 8 years or are they low level NPC's ?

So, Gauldur of the Forbidden Legend Quest is who kidnapped me as revenge for setting someone else free.  Uh, my problems are 1 that he is invisible and essential and so I couldn't target him when escaping to get all my stuff back and also after I tried the "Ask Companions for help" option, he's just moved to Jorvaskr, still essential, but now just kneeling on the floor.

Is there a way around this or "load old save" is all we got?  And possibly how to avoid this same situation in the future?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 5:31 PM, SALDIRBEY said:

Help !

When i just let them hit me and not dodge, i get blacked out. Then the quest starts but after a few seconds my game crashs.

Didn't try the settings for SexLab i'll try. But can it be because of this ?  Or is it just my heavily modded Skyrim with 456 mods ?

I do use Crash Fix, ENBoost, SSME, and sort. They really help tho.

Edit 1: It worked for falmers. Didn't try the others. But theres a problem.
Whenever they get me it gives me a quest as "(Optional) Ask Companions or Thieves Guild for help." Well i can just run out of wherever i am.

Or just kill the kidnappers easily. Is it just me playing for like 8 years or are they low level NPC's ?

Well, i was ambushed and teleported to the silent moon camp, after the black out was finished i saw 2 of my friend, certainely coming to save me, sitting on the ground and then the sex scene begin. there was a bunch of NPC coming to watch and a lot of animal, even mamouth. After the sex scene NPC and animal leave, i have to kill a saber cat and i was able to kill enemy very easy, even having no weapon in Hand.

A rescue mission to free an NPC kinaped by 3 talmors in front of the skull cave. Arrived near seems the sex scene have begin, i saw coming Stendar disciples, rabbits, goats wolves and fox. Gone to the cave and CTD. Reload the game, same npc and animal coming, i climbed on some rock near the cave, see a talmor and wanted to throw an arrow on him, CTD. Reloaded the game, this time i have kill all the animals coming, sex scene was finished during this kill time, i saw the 2 stendar disciples leave and 2 squeleton coming to me, killed them, then i was able to kill the talmors, see that Mai'q was there too and free the NPC.

I use Crash Fix, but no ENB, no SSME and only 200 mod that is 133 esm and esp. So I think that there are too much 'voyeur' coming to the place and that cause CTD if you attack before the sex scene is finish and they leave.

For the enemy, at silent moon it was easy, but killing the talmor was harder.

Vinfamy have stopped developping/correcting this mod, so i think we have to wait that someone take it.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to know if this mod supports just let the followers be kidnapped? If so, what should I do?

Select by conversation? Or ask the hotel owner to answer the task? Or just let them follow you? Or let them stay at home?

I really want to rescue followers rather than strangers,so I hope someone can teach me how to do it. 

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, bbqryu said:

is this compatible with SSE? i can't find the MCM menu, anyone know the trouble?

great mod btw !

I haven't tried the most recent version, but previous ones worked fine as-is.  There are no assets that typically require conversion (meshes, animations, textures, BSAs).

Edit:  Loaded it up to see and the MCM initialized OK.  MCM Name = "SL Kidnapped Redux".

Ive had so many issues with this mod that I finally decided to remove it until a day comes where/if the bugs get fixed.

1. Friendly factions that are spawned by this do not work as they are friendly and do not attack/kidnap (Hunters, Farmers, etc.)
  2. Getting kidnapped by Giants (at least near Riften) ports you and the Giants to an Orc stronghold where they (and you) get killed
  3. Getting kidnapped by Trolls put me with 2 trolls, 2 females, and a male.  The male and female had their way, while the trolls watched. The females then ran away all the way across the map. One of the females was the target to kill to be free.
  4. Getting kidnapped then killing the target (either by rescue or yourself) makes you friendly to that entire faction (Bandits and Necromancers currently are all friendly to me)
  5. This mod is not friendly with Aroused Creatures or Defeat.

I am having a problem with the player getting stuck in a kneeling position. (kneeling on one knee) The sounds for the animation keep playing but the player is frozen. It might not have anything to do with the mod because the same thing happens  with Dragonborn in Distress.  I cannot fight back because she is in the frozen position between animations. Do not have any weapons but I have the first shout which might work.  Is there a way to find out what the problem is or to get her out of the frozen state?  The animations for the other mods are working okay so far.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Seemed like an interesting mod at first, but it's very buggy, glitchy and all in all quite immersion breaking. My biggest gripe with it is how it draws current followers the player has into the pool of potential assailants, even when the player is the victim. Quite ridiculous to see the followers who were just fighting for you suddenly gang up on you and use all the default bandit remarks, this mod provides, to humiliate the player. Secondly the mod seems to give preference to human npcs in terms of setting up scenes instead of creatures and such. Thirdly the mod seems to occasionally delete the player inventory that was stolen, resulting in permanent loss of items (unless rolled back to a save before the attack) especially if the player has to travel through multiple cells to get "revenge". The mod doesn't seem to factor factions into the equation when setting up the attackers, but just scans the area and draws everyone in, and so followers, peaceful npcs and even guards come to assault the player. Like for example when transported to Lund's Hut's exterior, half the Rorikstead comes to have fun, while skeevers native to the location just chill about. 

So I haven't had all the troubles some have with this mod, but I do have a question to see if anyone can solve this issue

To RESCUE an NPC works fine - all the correct phases are happening, the assault works fine and keeps going until you intervene

To be the victim of a kidnapping however, I get one assault then nothing more.  The NPCs just stand around or wander off.  Wondering if there is a common problem that causes this that people know how to solve?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice mod, but something weird happens, i often kill all the ambushers but i am the same teleported in the hideout! In the hideout sometimes they attack me, and kill me cause obviously i am harmless. Maybe some mcm setting, but i could not find it. Some help?

Anyway imho this mod should be linked to Defeat, so that when pc is defeated could be kidnapped and there is no need for ambush that is pretty unreal.

• 1 month later...