1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Target the NPC in the console, run
openactorcontainer 1

Don't put restraints / gags on NPC's. ;)

Corsets, boots, slave harnesses, restrictive gloves... anything that doesn't restrict movement is fine.

Ah!
Great! Thank you!
(You obviously deserve your nickname! :D )

Hello,

I've already posted this on Real Handcuffs, but it applies to DD as well. Maybe someone can help me here. When I equip handcuffs the NPC is naked.When I dress him again, the handcuffs are no longer equipped.  Both together do not work. There are very few outfits where it works. But they came into the game through mods. I have also installed Human Resources. When I buy new slaves, they have handcuffs, but as soon as I remove them and equip them again, I can't equip an outfit at the same time.

Either handcuffs are put on, in which case the NPC is naked, or he is clothed, in which case the handcuffs are not put on.
What is going wrong ?

1 hour ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

What is going wrong

When you equip DD restraints, it's not touch NPC outfits, but not recommend put on restraints what limited nPC movement. Then NPC lost their package and return to start point.

RL handcuffs is form another mod and don't know how it's works on NPC.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

When you equip DD restraints, it's not touch NPC outfits, but not recommend put on restraints what limited nPC movement. Then NPC lost their package and return to start point.

RL handcuffs is form another mod and don't know how it's works on NPC.

Hmmm,
I didn't understand that very well. It doesn't matter which vanilla outfits I use. It happens with all outfits (except a few MOD outfits). I can either wear handcuffs or wear the outfit. Sorry, what does this have to do with the movement? Is it maybe because I am using the CBBE Body Physics Body? As soon as I put on the handcuffs via the NPC's trading menu, the NPC is naked. 

27 minutes ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

It happens with all outfits

I think there is problem with custom NPC - it's have default outfit nude, because when you put it on turns on nude. Try the same thing with vanilla NPC, settlers in your home. Also name for me vanilla outfit what you use and handcuffs id what you use.

open console, select npc and showinventory. There must be id of outfit and handcuffs.

UpD: You have installed RL handcuff compatibility patch with dd and activated it?

2 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

As soon as I put on the handcuffs via the NPC's trading menu, the NPC is naked. 

Then you have something that's changing the slots the Handcuffs are using to slot 33 (body). DD and the RH compatibility patch uses 37 (left arm) & 38 (right arm). Real Handcuffs (without the patch) uses 54 (Backpacks, capes, cloaks)

None of which will cause the NPC to be naked.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I think there is problem with custom NPC - it's have default outfit nude, because when you put it on turns on nude. Try the same thing with vanilla NPC, settlers in your home. Also name for me vanilla outfit what you use and handcuffs id what you use.

open console, select npc and showinventory. There must be id of outfit and handcuffs.

UpD: You have installed RL handcuff compatibility patch with dd and activated it?

RL handcuff compatibility patch is installed and activated.

Here are more Infos:

handcuffs_16vjt1.jpg

handcuffs_2lekqn.jpg

handcuffs_3xmkbd.jpg

handcuffs_4hbj6v.jpg

13 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Then you have something that's changing the slots the Handcuffs are using to slot 33 (body). DD and the RH compatibility patch uses 37 (left arm) & 38 (right arm). Real Handcuffs (without the patch) uses 54 (Backpacks, capes, cloaks)

None of which will cause the NPC to be naked.

Some mod will probably cause this, but which one and how do I find out?

and my plugin.txt

plugins.txt

3 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Some mod will probably cause this, but which one and how do I find out?

No it's causes vanilla skyrim.
With DD compatibility patch handcuffs uses biped slots 37 U L Arm and 38 U R Arm

Outfit Flannel Shirt and Jeans use those biped slots too and are unequipped because of conflict slots: can't stay on.

Solution: There is many vanilla outfits what not use this slot (like Harness). You can use it:

Spoiler

ScreenShot14.jpg.8fa7bcec13342295a0e89d2e978d6d13.jpg

Solution2: You can remove RL handcuffs compatibility with DD, then handcuffs use biped slot 54 and not conflict with any outfit and also then you can't use DD handcuffs and there can be problem with those handcuffs and other DD stuff.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

No it's causes vanilla skyrim.
With DD compatibility patch handcuffs uses biped slots 37 U L Arm and 38 U R Arm

Outfit Flannel Shirt and Jeans use those biped slots too and are unequipped because of conflict slots: can't stay on.

Solution: There is many vanilla outfits what not use this slot (like Harness). You can use it:

Hide contents

ScreenShot14.jpg.8fa7bcec13342295a0e89d2e978d6d13.jpg

Solution2: You can remove RL handcuffs compatibility with DD, then handcuffs use biped slot 54 and not conflict with any outfit and also then you can't use DD handcuffs and there can be problem with those handcuffs and other DD stuff.

ok, that's probably the cause. The search is over. I will test both solutions tomorrow. But I have already noticed that all the vanilla outfits I tested did not work. It is try and error. I have now found some that work. With the second solution I am more flexible. Especially because some mods bring outfits that don't work with DD handcuffs (slot 37 38). Like Human Resources, for example. Is there a way to recognise the working vanilla outfits other than try and error, perhaps a list? My slaves all walk around naked, but with handcuffs.

1 hour ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Is there a way to recognise the working vanilla outfits other than try and error, perhaps a list?

You check those into FO4edit for slots, open armor part and check what biped slots used. I found that all suits are without (clean suit, dirty suit etc.) But in Fo4edit you can check by id or just in armor list.

People say that this mod helps sort armor by slots, but don't know how to use it or even it's sort by slots:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3877/?

14 hours ago, paulg002 said:

@Kimy I tried to install this mod Devious Devices 2 with Mod Organizer for fallout 4, the MO errored that it could not find Skyrim.ESM - I think it should not require this as I found this from fallout 4 forum area?

From what I know there's also a DD version for Skyrim (I think that was even the original).
So, is there a chance that you downloaded the Skyrim version by mistake?

(I know that finding something here can be a bit confusing at the beginning)

9 hours ago, JonX67 said:

From what I know there's also a DD version for Skyrim (I think that was even the original).
So, is there a chance that you downloaded the Skyrim version by mistake?

(I know that finding something here can be a bit confusing at the beginning)

My page was still open , its filtered only on fallout mods. I am thinking the wrong mod got uploaded to the fallout page, from Skyrim, so it needs to be replaced.

3 hours ago, paulg002 said:

My page was still open , its filtered only on fallout mods. I am thinking the wrong mod got uploaded to the fallout page, from Skyrim, so it needs to be replaced.

or you consider what Elsidia suggested.

10 hours ago, paulg002 said:

Like Elsidia & JonX67 said, you tried to install it in Skyrim... If you try to install a F04 mod in Skyrim, it would say it couldn't find Fallout4.esm. It happens. ;)

I'm not sure what to do, I can't remove the restraints from devious devices in the menu or unlock them as a player. I've been reloading every game saves everytime I'm locked up/
Please help. I thought it was real handcuffs at first but it's the DDs I can't get off.

8 hours ago, LiquidPink said:

I'm not sure what to do, I can't remove the restraints from devious devices in the menu or unlock them as a player. I've been reloading every game saves everytime I'm locked up/
Please help. I thought it was real handcuffs at first but it's the DDs I can't get off.

You can buy keys from Kimy in the Memory Den or use a combat knife to cut them off or use the console command to get keys.

help restraint 4 keym

help chastity 4 keym

Firstly a big thanks for the mod! All the devices are awesome. Mostly all are working fine, however, mouth gags do not apper on my character during animation. What am I doing wrong? Thanks again.

On 5/4/2021 at 4:12 PM, smithshah1990 said:

mouth gags do not apper on my character during animation

You have installed AAF fix, what forbidden strip DD item while sex scenes? This is one of animation fix package i don't remember in what.