Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

5 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Do you mean with the body or with the catsuit?

In either case, I couldn't see any ?:

Ah sorry for confusion, others didn't confirm otherwise before when i reported with screenshot in Cursed Loot thread so i assumed obvious bug. Turned out i had some Cursed Loot body armors built with Bodyslide and some not. I don't know how that happened but after i rebuilt everything from DD and DCL the gloves fit well. It probably always worked when not wearing armor. Anyway this is what i saw today before rebuilding (and now i can't reproduce):

Spoiler

gloves.jpg.8abf4ce522b6645318dab10afd4715aa.jpg

11 hours ago, Racoonity said:

There's just the ebonite, because DDs' CalienteTools folder has too many (useless, imo) different versions of it and I thought it would be easier for you to set up texture sets in the esp.
It would also be better for the mod, not to be cluttered by meshes. 

It's not just the textures for Leather and Ebonite versions that are different, it is also the shader/material settings. You can't control those settings in the CK as you can textures with TextureSets.

The Glossiness is far lower on leather devices compared to ebonite versions, Specular Color, Specular Strength and Environment Map Scale are also different. Combined with different textures this is how ebonite devices are smooth and shiny compared to more flat and dull-looking leather devices.

It's been that way ever since ebonite devices were introduced, no reason to change it now.

3 hours ago, naaitsab said:

It seems there are some overlapping Bodyslide files in the 5.0 and 5.1 downloads. At least in CBBE I get these outfits double as there seem to be multiple sliders (old versions?) creating/updating the same NIF

Looks like you may have some old SliderGroup .xml files, you shouldn't be getting any of those versions with the "X" now. The only SliderGroup users should need now is either DD Framework CBBE or DD Framework UUNP.

2 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

It's been that way ever since ebonite devices were introduced, no reason to change it now.

What is that supposed to mean? ?

Things must change, when for the better. ?

But I'm not forcing any change: if @Kimy likes my fixes, she will merge them, if she doesn't, she won't.

I'm posting them here in any case, because there may be someone who would like to use them. ?

Anyway, the only thing I need to do now is finding a leather harness to fix as well. ?

9 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Looks like you may have some old SliderGroup .xml files, you shouldn't be getting any of those versions with the "X" now. The only SliderGroup users should need now is either DD Framework CBBE or DD Framework UUNP.

I just filtered on "DDA" or "DDX" in BS and batch build. It seems there are old .osp files in the sliderset groups that seems to do the same? Was from a clean DD 5.1 download.

9 hours ago, Racoonity said:

What is that supposed to mean? ?

Things must change, when for the better. ?

But I'm not forcing any change: if @Kimy likes my fixes, she will merge them, if she doesn't, she won't.

I'm posting them here in any case, because there may be someone who would like to use them. ?

Anyway, the only thing I need to do now is finding a leather harness to fix as well. ?

It's a limitation on the Engine/Creation Kit, not a personal thing. Some things just can't be changed in a ESP/ESM and need to be done inside the NIF files. Like glossiness, transparency and environmentalmap yes/no etc.

It would be like saying just fix the clipping of armor X in the ESP, as you know that won't happen and needs to be done by a NIF edit :P 

4 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I just filtered on "DDA" or "DDX" in BS and batch build. It seems there are old .osp files in the sliderset groups that seems to do the same? Was from a clean DD 5.1 download.

It's a limitation on the Engine/Creation Kit, not a personal thing. Some things just can't be changed in a ESP/ESM and need to be done inside the NIF files. Like glossiness, transparency and environmentalmap yes/no etc.

It would be like saying just fix the clipping of armor X in the ESP, as you know that won't happen and needs to be done by a NIF edit :P 

I know that?, that's why I'll fix a leather harness too.

I was talking about the apocalyptic sentence: "It has always been like this, it's useless to change now, come with me if you want to live!" ? 

Here, done the leather harness too. ?

The changes I was talking about are for the texture sets of the white and red versions, as well as the relevant female model (leather or ebonite) which should be changed to "CustomHarnessSingle_1" for all leather harnesses and "HarnEboniteBody_1" for the ebonite ones.

(I'd suggest using xEdit instead of CK, because it's much easier for this kind of changes, imo. ?)

DDX - UUNP - Leather Harness(HDT) - More Belly Room - Racoonity.7z

Waves all. I got a problem that i noticed since version 5.0 and in 5.1 it remains. It touches the clipping part of the transparent restrictie boots (what it looks like in the screenshot. body used UUNP) If anyone came across this i would be glad to get some advice on what to do about it.

20210124185911_1.jpg

1 hour ago, dridikus said:

Waves all. I got a problem that i noticed since version 5.0 and in 5.1 it remains. It touches the clipping part of the transparent restrictie boots (what it looks like in the screenshot. body used UUNP) If anyone came across this i would be glad to get some advice on what to do about it.

I can see those boots are in Bodyslide for DDX. I assume you haven't batch built everything with "morphs" enabled yet. I guess NiOverride effects like heel effect means morphs required.

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

If you can use xEdit, you could try raising boots' priority in Armor Addons to 6 or more.

Im not experienced at this but I figured it out and started to gradually increase the priority until I got to 21 and boots started to struggle with things like dresses layered on top of each other due to the fact that their priority has become even higher than dresses. But unfortunately the problem persists and the bottom of the boots remains invisible.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

I can see those boots are in Bodyslide for DDX. I assume you haven't batch built everything with "morphs" enabled yet. I guess NiOverride effects like heel effect means morphs required.

I build morphs for all item using batch build, in BodySlide the model of boots looks good without invisible places

33 minutes ago, dridikus said:

I build morphs for all item using batch build, in BodySlide the model of boots looks good without invisible places

I can confirm through testing that UNP version of those boots is not clipping with legs. I would not recommend following instruction to edit the priorities because there doesn't seem to be any bug in DD. This should be same as what happened with my gloves post right before, there is a mismatch with build for item VS body (naked or worn chest slot item). The body preset has to be exactly the same for boots and body.

So you built boots but did you also build the UNP HDT main body and all other armors that come from other mods, at least once? No other mod can also override the built files. So if you sort mods in your mod manager, do Bodyslide batch building last just in case. To be sure that everything gets built for first time, make sure that you have no group filter selected.

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I can confirm through testing that UNP version of those boots is not clipping with legs. I would not recommend following instruction to edit the priorities because there doesn't seem to be any bug in DD. This should be same as what happened with my gloves post right before, there is a mismatch with build for item VS body (naked or worn chest slot item). The body preset has to be exactly the same for boots and body.

So you built boots but did you also build the UNP HDT main body and all other armors that come from other mods, at least once? No other mod can also override the built files. So if you sort mods in your mod manager, do Bodyslide batch building last just in case. To be sure that everything gets built for first time, make sure that you have no group filter selected.

I looked at your post about gloves and yes there the problem was mismatched presets. But as i see in my situation it is not caused by this because the top and bottom of the boots fit as they should and i do not see the penetration or protrusion of a part of the boots and body.
Also looked through the early posts and found a message from Racoonity about a similar problem, but there it is caused when the boots are dressed together with catsuit. I checked it and found out that i have it too (dont understand how i didnt notice this before) wearing black boots, they look like they should, but as soon as the catsuit is put on, the lower part becomes invisible.
In both cases, the clipping occurs in the same place.

Ever since I installed DD 5.1, any SexLab scene involves light or heavy bondage, the game script performance slows down dramatically, animation starts very slowly, changing animation using SexLab Tools takes extremely long time, even worse,, the pop-up menu for SexLab tools or other mods takes 3-5 seconds to show up when it was always instantly and actor sometimes become unresponsive and just standing there, resetting animation doesn't do the trick, changing stage also takes probably quaduple amount of time than without bondage, character often breaks during animation and desync causing misalignment. 

Hi Kimy,

Here's a "not really a bug more of an oddity report":

When using the new DD5 Untighten Device feature (which I love, by the way!), it unlocks and replaces the device perfectly. But then the original (tighter) device is left unlocked in the inventory. That's not causing technical issues, but maybe some confusion (and minor damage to the "immersiveness" ?).

I tested this (with the same result) with DCL's new ultratight armbinder and a set of custom devices that I created from scratch for testing purposes.

A feature request if I may: Add a keyword to a rendered device so a specific custom/Quest device is excluded by the base events.

Let's say you create a custom set of plugs but don't want any default events triggering on those plugs, only the ones from a custom event you made.

Keyword: Zad_BlockGenericEvents

Code: 

Bool Function AllowGenericEvents(Actor a, Keyword kw)
	Armor arm = GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(a, kw)	
	if arm && arm.HasKeyword(zad_BlockGenericEvents)
		return false
	EndIf
	return true
EndFunction

Default DD event scripts modification (not 100% sure about this one)

bool Function HasKeywords(actor akActor)
	 return (akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCorset))
EndFunction

to

bool Function HasKeywords(actor akActor)
	 return (akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCorset) && libs.AllowGenericEvents(akActor,libs.zad_DeviousCorset))
EndFunction

I found a minor bug in the logging code while trying to diagnose an animation issue.

scripts/Source/zadBoundCombatScript.psc

Function EvaluateAA(actor akActor)
;This function automatically executes the application and removal of FNIS Alternate Animations

libs.log("EvaluateAA(" + akActor + ")")

libs.UpdateControls()

If !HasCompatibleDevice(akActor)
		libs.log("EvaluateAA: Reverting to unbound AA")		
		ClearAA(akActor)
		ResetExternalAA(akActor)
		RemoveBCPerks(akActor)
	Else
		libs.log("EvaluateAA: Applying animSet = " + animSet + ", animState = " + animState)
		ClearAA(akActor)
		ApplyBCPerks(akActor)
		int animState = GetSecondaryAAState(akActor)
		int animSet = SelectAnimationSet(akActor)
[...]

This tries to log which animation set/state are used, but the logging happens too early, when both animState and animSet are still zero. Therefore the log always shows 0 for these values.
Yeah, a proper language with a proper compiler would complain about the vars being used before declaration ?.

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:
3 hours ago, monsta88 said:
If the character is wearing Open Chastity Belt (hole at the butthole) DDi should let equip and unequip Anal plugs.

It's already possible if your mod is up to date.

Thanks for the info. I'm using DD 5.1 SE.

I tested it with 2 belts:

- Quest Belt (still on DD4.3) from Laura's Bondage Shop - equip works, unequip also works.

- Standard DD 5.1 belt - also works.

My issue was originated in another mod, which was also not updated yet and interfered with the removal mechanics. Using only the DDi works fine.

Bug report:

I'm using DD5.1 SE. So far everything worked well.

I got hit by a trap from Deviously enchanted chests, which, among others equipped a Steel yoke too.

This Yoke worked as Yokes should, it had the anims, DDi scripts etc. Except it was invisible on the character.

I checked DDe and there are 2 Steel Yokes in it.

One has this bug (it also says "you can't equip it while your hands are tied" when you equip it, but then it does). ID: xx04F92D

The other one (ID: xx03D2E1) works fine.