Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

I added the 3 part 'boxbinder' set files that have permissions from the creator in a file. I also added the CBBE conversion by NIND to the file.

If @Racoonity or @NIND (jimmyyu) could take look at it to finalize them. I think the original UUNP files need some adjustments as the body has non-standard parts like 'bush' need to go.

As for the Bodyslide NIF build location I would suggest meshes\devious\expansion but perhaps @Kimy has another idea?

BoxBinder.7z

14 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I added the 3 part 'boxbinder' set files that have permissions from the creator in a file. I also added the CBBE conversion by NIND to the file.

If @Racoonity or @NIND (jimmyyu) could take look at it to finalize them. I think the original UUNP files need some adjustments as the body has non-standard parts like 'bush' need to go.

As for the Bodyslide NIF build location I would suggest meshes\devious\expansion but perhaps @Kimy has another idea?

BoxBinder.7z 28.7 MB · 0 downloads

Yep, will do ?

13 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Thanks! I tested it, and it seems to work. ?

I set already all catsuit straitjackets to use priority 5 or less (restrictive boots use p6). ?

I'm writing down a priority list: if anyone finds a conflict like this, tell me please, so I can add it there. ?

Catsuit OVER boots? Are you crazy, guys?

That's one of the most unrealistic ? things that might happen with catsuits. It's a skin-tight piece of garment.

Boots should COVER the catsuit. The same with gloves, cuffs, corsets, bras and collars.

28 minutes ago, oldestman said:

Catsuit OVER boots? Are you crazy, guys?

That's one of the most unrealistic ? things that might happen with catsuits. It's a skin-tight piece of garment.

Boots should COVER the catsuit. The same with gloves, cuffs, corsets, bras and collars.

Yeah, I totally agree! That's why I made the fix in the first place... ?

Actually I remember having it since a version before DD 5.0, but maybe I'm wrong ?

7 minutes ago, oldestman said:

I wonder what happened to priorities (or smth.) between DD4.3 and 5.0 that we are having this issue now.

I'm still having an issue with my elf not showing the gag when it's equipped and both DD for Him and BRRF are enabled. Looks like the elf aa from Him was not forwarded to BRRF in the armor?

It shows up just fine if BRRF is disabled. I also see this on some collars as well. I'd do a patch for merging, but that didn't seem to work out too well last time as I am on SE.

Why is there an elf aa anyway? wouldn't it be more compatible between the two ESMs to have the elves keep using the original aa?

image.thumb.png.ae94280991ef3ad9c755b77c22f9df4b.png

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

I'm still having an issue with my elf not showing the gag when it's equipped and both DD for Him and BRRF are enabled. Looks like the elf aa from Him was not forwarded to BRRF in the armor?

It shows up just fine if BRRF is disabled. I also see this on some collars as well. I'd do a patch for merging, but that didn't seem to work out too well last time as I am on SE.

Why is there an elf aa anyway? wouldn't it be more compatible between the two ESMs to have the elves keep using the original aa?

The AA was duplicated into BRRF so as to not make For Him a forced dependency, the AA should be identical so it still performs the same changes.

I think the elf AA was added in For Him at some point because the gags weren't working correctly with male elves at some point? (I didn't add these, by the way)

I do think it would be best if the AA's were moved into BRRF entirely, or, if after checking how bad the clipping is; delete it entirely since it impacts female elves which have seemingly no issues with the original gags, but I don't know if this could cause issues with backwards compatibility.

EDIT:

This is how the standard male gags look with male elves:

Spoiler

welf.jpg.f4af5c4a52ec32befc0f2821e2362749.jpghelf.jpg.cc86e9746d2f97c0b306904489968284.jpgdelf.jpg.07a783f3957e01fb69debb1cc4c3061f.jpg<-- Dark elves seem to have it the worst

I think the AA's can be ditched with minimal issues.

22 hours ago, naaitsab said:

BoxBinder.7z 28.7 MB · 10 downloads

So:
the CBBE version was almost perfect, just some clipping on the legs, but nothing more; ?

the UUNP version didn't have the right bones and, in game, even with the proper ones, the belly has a huge physics distortion; ?

of course, both the stockings will clip on knees during animations, since they are not made out of the main body, like I think restrictive boots are. ?

Right now, to fix all these problems at once, I'm making a new conversion which includes all the parts of this "straitjacket". ?

There may be only a problem for the UUNP version: belly's physics.

I'm using UUNP-converted-by-me CBBE corset and stockings versions for it, but I don't know if I can get rid of its armbinder... ?

We're still trying to struggle out of it... (?)

4 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Feature Request: 
Hey, Kimy, can you add a Bound Pose Property for the Straightjacket into the zadc Furniture Script?

Like there is with Yokes and Arm binders? 

9 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Sure thing!

Thanks! ?

7 hours ago, Kimy said:

Sure thing!

Thank you.
I am not entirely sure how AnimObjects are handled, but if there is a way to remove them through papyrus, several devices could be modified to fit the Streight jacket, Armbinder, and Yoke. But I also achieved a similar result by adding them to my FNIS Behavior file and removing conflicting Devices like the Wooden Yoke. Struggle and idle look just fine :D

20210113222836_1.jpg.67ee8033505e5b06c0cdeab268aa3548.jpg

On 1/12/2021 at 8:07 PM, naaitsab said:

BoxBinder.7z 28.7 MB · 13 downloads

Done! ?

I made a single outfit out of them, which behaves like a straitjacket, but has the "corset" and "boots" DD keywords too. 

2101217139_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.14-11_08_11_17.png.57587343e9037ad306a4852082d73986.png

I also made a gnd with ground collisions! ?

Spoiler

1799842308_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.14-11_26_55_29.png.3194fe5f450227ce99a0f8022b093593.png352839846_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.14-12_11_08_06.png.0f9db0d7415a5977ed35666317e55b71.png

I fixed the typo "sotckings" ?

Spoiler

image.png.85dcc42dfc7dd5071982936e9f7b7fee.png

kziitd's Box Binder Outfit for DD.7z

4 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Done! ?

I made a single outfit out of them, which behaves like a straitjacket, but has the "corset" and "boots" DD keywords too. 

I also made a gnd with ground collisions! ?

Reveal hidden contents

1799842308_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.14-11_26_55_29.png.3194fe5f450227ce99a0f8022b093593.png352839846_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.14-12_11_08_06.png.0f9db0d7415a5977ed35666317e55b71.png

I fixed the typo "sotckings" ?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.85dcc42dfc7dd5071982936e9f7b7fee.png

Nice one :) Not sure what Kimy her take is on the outfit merge but it could aid in merging it in DD as a "backwards straitjacket".

Kimy, if you want to change the texture path(s) you can edit dit NIF files quite easily. if you need help with that just let us know.

On 1/13/2021 at 4:34 AM, Skullered said:

The AA was duplicated into BRRF so as to not make For Him a forced dependency, the AA should be identical so it still performs the same changes.

I think the elf AA was added in For Him at some point because the gags weren't working correctly with male elves at some point? (I didn't add these, by the way)

I do think it would be best if the AA's were moved into BRRF entirely, or, if after checking how bad the clipping is; delete it entirely since it impacts female elves which have seemingly no issues with the original gags, but I don't know if this could cause issues with backwards compatibility.

EDIT:

This is how the standard male gags look with male elves:

Reveal hidden contents

welf.jpg.f4af5c4a52ec32befc0f2821e2362749.jpghelf.jpg.cc86e9746d2f97c0b306904489968284.jpgdelf.jpg.07a783f3957e01fb69debb1cc4c3061f.jpg<-- Dark elves seem to have it the worst

I think the AA's can be ditched with minimal issues.

I'm thinking ditching them if we can may be best - less complexity even if it's not a perfect fit with the dark elves. I got them working in my own game with a patch that had both Him's AA and your duplicate AA.

I noted invisible gag issue with a female wood elf. I'm not sure why the duplicate AA didn't work in that case.

Got some color work done for the new boxbinder. Think they came out quite nice. The red might need a bit darkening but it does have a nice pop to it. The white suit might need black metalwork.

And yes a pink version wil also be made for Elvira's shop ;) 

PSD sources included in a zip file is someone wants to give it a try themselves.

Capture.JPG.94b89a4f0e164b4a3ddd59bf51ca4287.JPG  Capture2.JPG.2c5f9894ced5327c138fee92e433a308.JPG

Boxbinder sources.7z