Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

17 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

@Kimy, I'm done checking and separating! ?

As @UnEvenSteven suggested, I added them to the Framework Slider Groups. ?

I think that the "UUNP DeviouslyCursedLoot.xml" Slider Group in DCL may be kind of redundant, since it has DD as requirement, so you may want to delete it. ?

Or I could change it so it contains the DCL exclusive BS files, instead. ?

DD Racoonity.7z 84.15 MB · 0 downloads

Btw, I noticed that in the CBBE catsuit paragraph, long gloves are missing.
Are they built in another way?

16 minutes ago, DonTheDime said:

If you do go that route, keep in mind that in SE if you set a node to 0 it can cause issues with physics bodies.  We figured out, though, that if you SetNodeScale using a value of 0.01 (instead of 0) you get essentially the same result, but no issues with physics bodies.  The Amputator Tweaked files that Monoman1 maintains incorporates this change and makes it more compatible (script-wise with both LE and SE).

Is this SE only or also applicable for LE? If it also works as intended on LE I suggest we use this tweak to begin with. Saves hassle for the SE version. Thanks for noting :) 

14 hours ago, Racoonity said:

I agree ?
Besides, I just checked the BB outfit in game: when trying to equip any possible slot-conflicting device on it, the aforementioned device won't show any message box, good;
problems come when doing the opposite thing... The BB outfit will just stop showing on the character. ?

I'll upload the reorganized BS files for the separated BB as well as the outfit one: so you can choose or fix anything you like, @Kimy,

Well, I'm the fool who made a transparent catsuit version of the three catsuit straitjackets, for the next-still-to-be-released-update of  "THE RUBBER FACILITYmod ?, but even I could see the madness of your awesome plan. ? (Sheogorath would be pleased, btw)

Although, if @Kimy wants, I could start trying to make the basic ones and maybe, splitting the work with @NIND (jimmyyu), if he agrees as well, we could make them all... ?

I love most things BDSM/Latex and would be glad to lend my help!

4 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Btw, I noticed that in the CBBE catsuit paragraph, long gloves are missing.
Are they built in another way?

There was never any CBBE BS files for the Long Gloves and Ballet Boots, that's why they're missing. If you want you can grab the files from my post here and include them in your package but that's if you don't want to bother creating new sliders in OS.

Checking your latest download you need to create separate folders for the CBBE and UUNP versions, Kimy requests that for new assets. It makes it easier for her to add new stuff and has less chance messing something up. Just follow the same set up as the main DD Framework archive:

Spoiler

DDArchive.png.5e032f1278a17d67c1dd6c8e6b8e0b09.png

Basically 00 Core is where textures, ground/inventory objects or any other shared assets are located. 01 CBBE and 01 UUNP should be self-explanatory, those are the folders where CBBE/UUNP specific assets are located, be it BodySlide files or pre-built meshes. ?

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

There was never any CBBE BS files for the Long Gloves and Ballet Boots, that's why they're missing. If you want you can grab the files from my post here and include them in your package but that's if you don't want to bother creating new sliders in OS.

Checking your latest download you need to create separate folders for the CBBE and UUNP versions, Kimy requests that for new assets. It makes it easier for her to add new stuff and has less chance messing something up. Just follow the same set up as the main DD Framework archive:

Reveal hidden contents

Basically 00 Core is where textures, ground/inventory objects or any other shared assets are located. 01 CBBE and 01 UUNP should be self-explanatory, those are the folders where CBBE/UUNP specific assets are located, be it BodySlide files or pre-built meshes. ?

Oh, I didn't get it, thanks ?

7 hours ago, Racoonity said:

@Kimy, I'm done checking and separating! ?

As @UnEvenSteven suggested, I added them to the Framework Slider Groups. ?

I think that the "UUNP DeviouslyCursedLoot.xml" Slider Group in DCL may be kind of redundant, since it has DD as requirement, so you may want to delete it. ?

Or I could change it so it contains the DCL exclusive BS files, instead. ?

DD Racoonity.7z 91.81 MB · 0 downloads

2 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Reveal hidden contents

Updated. ?

1 hour ago, DeWired said:

@Racoonity @Kimy Is it possible to make a long-gloved version of the mittens, like a combined form of Restrictive gloves and basic mittens? Would really like to see them in game ?

The idea surely sounds cool! ?

12 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Kimy Those are my fixes for the issues I found on the Devious Devices v5.0. I'm sure that most of them still are required.

Let me know when you check them.

Devious Devices v5.0 Fixes.7z 270.39 kB · 15 downloads

By the way have DD some GitHub Repository

It used to. But DD has grown larger than the allowed project size for free projects, so I develop it in a local repository these days. Ironically enough people have started contributing more code since I stopped using GitHub... :D

43 minutes ago, Kimy said:

It used to. But DD has grown larger than the allowed project size for free projects, so I develop it in a local repository these days. Ironically enough people have started contributing more code since I stopped using GitHub... :D

Perhaps splitting the textures and meshes from the scripts? GH is not compatible with either NIF nor DDS so that's not really beneficial. Script ideas and (suggested) fixes in code can be as GH can track changes in the script source files :) 

7 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Hey Kimy, a while ago I noticed there were some bound bleedout animations included in version 4, but they hadn't been implemented. I think it would be worth looking at Dynamic Animation Replacer to implement them.

I just went and tried my hand at using DAR's conditioned animations system, and it's really straightforward. You just need to setup a folder system, copy in the animation files to replace, and make a textfile. The only hiccup I had was one of the original bleedout animation files was misspelled (blleedout_transin/bleedout_transin), so I had trouble finding it in the game's archive.

Honestly, with how straightforward DAR is, it might be worth moving the animation replacing portions of Devious Devices to it.

Devious Devices DAR Bleedout.rar

@Kimy, I made a new version of the UUNP harness, which gives a bit more room to the belly.

Spoiler

Original

1279126189_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.23-10_59_11_02.png.aa6938c2a4d619b877070ab744ce9188.png

Mine

1657048524_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.23-11_05_49_28.png.84a06d67969b2a278971ee3f383704da.png

There's just the ebonite, because DDs' CalienteTools folder has too many (useless, imo) different versions of it and I thought it would be easier for you to set up texture sets in the esp.
It would also be better for the mod, not to be cluttered by meshes. 
?

I only made the UUNP version, because I have no clue if this happens on CBBE as well.

(Golden retexture not included ?)

DDX - UUNP - EboniteHarness(HDT) MoreBellyRoom - Racoonity.7z

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

You are doing nice conversions so far, have you checked if long rubber gloves clip with UNP? Cursed Loot might or might not ship in additional meshes.

I have seen some bodyslide files made for CBBE earlier but i will never switch to that body, haha.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

You are doing nice conversions so far, have you checked if long rubber gloves clip with UNP? Cursed Loot might or might not ship in additional meshes.

I have seen some bodyslide files made for CBBE earlier but i will never switch to that body, haha.

Thanks ?

Do you mean with the body or with the catsuit?

In either case, I couldn't see any ?:

Spoiler

332469467_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.23-14_17_16_98.png.2f47728412b11f82fe7141a46b539226.png1688627204_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.23-14_17_22_22.png.b3b2b6f98914fa0aef9de527d49ccd4c.png

16 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

DAR has a strict animation limit of 16384 that cannot be circumvented.

All animations count towards this limit, regardless of context, including DAR's own animations and SexLab animations.

Due to how DAR counts animations, each characters HKX has it's own separate 16384 limit.

Ex:

Spoiler

105 / 16384 : actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\spherecenturion.hkx
388 / 16384 : actors\falmer\falmerproject.hkx
119 / 16384 : actors\frostbitespider\frostbitespiderproject.hkx
15727 / 16384 : actors\character\defaultmale.hkx
16197 / 16384 : actors\character\defaultfemale.hkx
869 / 16384 : actors\character\_1stperson\firstperson.hkx
325 / 16384 : actors\canine\wolfproject.hkx
60 / 16384 : actors\dwarvenspider\dwarvenspidercenturionproject.hkx
65 / 16384 : actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\steamproject.hkx
289 / 16384 : actors\canine\dogproject.hkx

This means SexLab, or any animation that can be used in a male/female context, count toward two of those limits.

defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx

This limit can easily be reached for male and female.

Once you go over the limit DAR animations no longer play.

It's like FNIS 'limitations' all over again.

I would not recommend using DAR because of this.