16 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Ooh, nice! Love how that black/white combo turned out. So far I haven't really used black skin tones because A) the belly gets darkened too much as well and B) my ENB doesn't really like black skin tones in the first place, but I may give a shot at it using the overlays.

Also, that looks somewhat orca-y. Did you go for that for anything in particular? Just wondering. :classic_rolleyes:

(Also also, maybe I should thinkg about doing an "orca eye"-like warpaint for use with this skin setup)

I'll admit I haven't gotten around to trying those out yet too busy working on FO4 mashups for custom races that will probably never happen, but that looks pretty good to me. Will get back at you once I've tried the previous one, but otherwise this can be a keeper.

I like killer whales (orca) too along with sharks

I have a favorite drawing

Spoiler

killer_whale_velmont_complete_by_wsache007_d4uf6f6-fullview.thumb.jpg.bcda98f950f47119e2fbabdec9c8c601.jpg

killer_whale_velmont_by_wsache007_d49od0x-fullview.jpg.30c942aaf302015a43a872cfd858284e.jpg

Anthro killer whales don't look so bad

I have more but this was my favorite and with more clothes.

7 hours ago, Raydric said:

I like killer whales (orca) too along with sharks

Heh. Funnily enough I don't think I've actually searched for orcas lately, if ever. This sudden interest on them may be a good excuse to do so, though. Guess I know what my next E6 search is going to be, whenever it happens, lol. :classic_rolleyes:

In any case, as shown on Sly's pics it should be possible to make orca-looking Selachii by combining a black skin tone with the white belly overlays, so there's that. And if I do get around to making "orca head markings" warpaints/facetints, it should be even closer. Can't promise anything so far, though.

I have a favorite drawing

Hmm. Not bad I guess, though I'll admit I would prefer a she-orca instead, lol.

Anthro killer whales don't look so bad

TBF a lot of things can look good when anthrofied if done right, the only difference is how much skill is required to "do it right".

killer whales

Fun fact: this name is a mistranslation of their Spanish nickname "asesina-ballenas" (whale killer) because orcas usually hunt and kill whales; they are actually closer to dolphins than to whales so it wouldn't really make sense to call them "whales".

(Yeah, don't really know much about orcas but I do know this tidbit of trivia on them so I had to drop it, lol. :classic_unsure: Also I prefer the name "orca" because it's not a mistranslation and also sounds cooler IMO).

I have more but this was my favorite and with more clothes.

I do have to admit sometimes less is more when it comes to "amount of skin shown", so I get that, lol.

14 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

More of the mystery mage, this time with nudes. I guess this is the non-shitty version of the one I did ages ago (boy, have I come a long way since then).

RedMage2.jpg

Hide contents

RedMage1.jpg

RedMage3.jpg

RedMage5.jpg

RedMage4.jpg

RedMage6.jpg

Dude how did you make rgb striping on her? , any sharing of it please ? that looks lob

5 hours ago, D C said:

can u share a pre made preset sar please?

Why don't you experiment with the overlays yourself? There's quite a few excellent ones and you might come up with something even better. The character I used isn't important, it's just a bald one since the hair comes from the hood and eyes don't matter since I purposely hide them behind the hair and hood to preserve the mystique.

11 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Why don't you experiment with the overlays yourself? There's quite a few excellent ones and you might come up with something even better. The character I used isn't important, it's just a bald one since the hair comes from the hood and eyes don't matter since I purposely hide them behind the hair and hood to preserve the mystique.

because i suck at character creation also my pc sucks too

37 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Shark Tail WIP

Alright, loooking good so far.

Is it okay if the tail is a bit longer, or does the shark race have tail scale sliders in RaceMenu like khajiits?

They should pick up on the XPMSE tail sliders if I use the special bones it includes for that very purpose, but otherwise I'd say the base shape shouldn't be much longer than the current one.

Real limit here is whether it will look good with the animations without clipping into the ground or whatever, so I guess there's room to play around if you don't mind having to tweak it if it goes too far.

Also, how feasible are tail sliders for fin shapes?

First answer would be "not feasible at all" since there's no easy way to do that. On second though, I may be able to whip up something using Bodyslide-style morphs (meaning loading morphs for RaceMenu the way UUNP does it, not necessarily conforming the tail to the body shape or whatever). I'll get back to you on this once I know if it works.

3 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Polygon density should be comparable to the density of the UUNP butt and thighs.

yes but will those first 2 fins just end up clipping into the butt?

3 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Is it okay if the tail is a bit longer

i would avoid making it long myself, because at times the stock tails can be a bit too long.

8 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

No, not unless you have one of those really obese body mods, or a really big butt preset.

I think MMG was asking because while Kritta's Tail HDT data should keep the base of the tail more or less on the same position as it is in the base nif, the vanilla tail animations themselves will most definitely move it (because Beth DGAF about beast races and seamlessness so they just halfassed the whole thing, just like they did with the Khajiit necks and the ugly fur layer thingy), and depending on how that shift happens there may actually be some clipping with the body.

Even then, I don't see that happening either unless a rear-heavy body shape is used. I guess we'll find out once I get the test mesh ingame and try the tail anims on it.

6 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

(Edit) Also Digitgrade legs don't cooperate well with posers

Yeah, that's their main downside, and also the reason I don't really use them much myself.

Anyhow, glad to see you seem to be getting into the groove of taking screenshots, but if you intend to follow up on it I'd suggest checking some guides on screenshotting like the one from TES General or the tips posted by Sly and yours truly on the YA thread starting here.

The TL;DR is that the "TM" and "TFC" console commands are your best friends, and that ENB can be a crucial ally as well.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, that's their main downside, and also the reason I don't really use them much myself.

Anyhow, glad to see you seem to be getting into the groove of taking screenshots, but if you intend to follow up on it I'd suggest checking some guides on screenshotting like the one from TES General or the tips posted by Sly and yours truly on the YA thread starting here.

The TL;DR is that the "TM" and "TFC" console commands are your best friends, and that ENB can be a crucial ally as well.

@Blaze69 Thanks for the advice, but I'm just taking screens for fun, nothing serious.