48 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

After taking a bunch of screens of half-naked sharks I kinda wish they had more defined abs like Baddog's sabercats

Ab definition is determined by the normal map, and yeah, I did use a normal that had a smooth-ish belly instead of defined abs. Replacing the current male normal map with one that does include abs would do the trick, but it would cause seams at neck, wrists and ankles unless you knew your way around texture editing and pasted only the abs over the shark normal map instead.

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Hey, maybe add, like, actual sharks. Like, in the waters and stuff. Following similar behavior to Slaughterfish, and maybe compatible with Fishing in Skyrim mod.

Or not, stupid idea.

Well...

42 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

More like very much out of scope of a race mod and would also make it conflict with Sea of Ghosts which already adds sharks.

...pretty much, yeah. This is all about anthro sharks, not feral ones, and there's also some mods that do it already (there's even Weresharks).

6 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

....now i want to see some selachii on shark action :naughty:

Wanna reenact that one E6 pic, I take it? :classic_rolleyes:

Well, assuming the Sea of Ghosts sharks use the Slaughterfish skeleton, that *should* be possible. (Whether it would be "desirable" is a different story). Would need to be rescaled to fit the anims, though. So that would be a very small feral shark.

EDIT: actually, slap a female werewolf body on the Wereshark model and we may be talking, lol. ?

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

...yeah, that's the one I was talking about, lol.

i think that would take a lot of work to do.

Unfortunate, but understandable. Probably wasn't worth it anyway considering there's only 3 female WW anims in the first place. Males could be easier to do (just slap a dick on it and call it a day), but for that I might as well just use regular werewolves without the need to edit textures or anything.

Been busy with other mods, so progress on this is very slow but steady. Don't expect anything to happen anytime soon, though.

Here's a teaser for stuff that will be in the next update, whenever that is:

TriNanami_3.jpg

Spoiler

TriNanami_2.jpg

TriNanami_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Been busy with other mods, so progress on this is very slow but steady. Don't expect anything to happen anytime soon, though.

Here's a teaser for stuff that will be in the next update, whenever that is:

TriNanami_3.jpg

Hide contents

TriNanami_2.jpg

TriNanami_1.jpg

Looks nice, is that hair style part of an update, or a separate mod?

15 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I'm sure it's been discussed at some point on here, but a Hemipene option for the sharks, or even Argonians, would be kinda nice to have. I've seen it for oblivion, it is it even possible for Skyrim?

Possible in the sense of it being possible to create the required mesh and textures and implement them ingame, yes. Whether it would actually be useful for anything is a different question, since all animations and schlong-related content assume a single shaft and thus will be misaligned at best and off-target by an order of magnitude at worst. I'm also not sure on whether they could play nice or at least look not-terrible with SOS' anims.

So it's not something I'm particularly interested in nor is it on my "To Do" list, but if someone feels like taking a shot at it and something comes out, I certainly wouldn't be against including it in the mod.

10 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Possible in the sense of it being possible to create the required mesh and textures and implement them ingame, yes. Whether it would actually be useful for anything is a different question, since all animations and schlong-related content assume a single shaft and thus will be misaligned at best and off-target by an order of magnitude at worst. I'm also not sure on whether they could play nice or at least look not-terrible with SOS' anims.

So it's not something I'm particularly interested in nor is it on my "To Do" list, but if someone feels like taking a shot at it and something comes out, I certainly wouldn't be against including it in the mod.

Thats alright, personally I would only use a Hemipene for the looks, not sex, it's just something I got curious about while playing

27 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I'm sure it's been discussed at some point on here, but a Hemipene option for the sharks, or even Argonians, would be kinda nice to have. I've seen it for oblivion, it is it even possible for Skyrim?

As Blaze mentioned, it being possible is down to the mesh/texture assets - even Oblivion had a replacer mod that did just that for the Argonians(though only exclusive to them if you use the Blockhead plugin). The problem is that you would need custom animations for it, and the only mesh asset I've seen for Skyrim, is a replacer for the SOS UNP mod, and I'm not sure about any others. Though being so limited already, might mean that there is little interest in custom animation for such a thing, especially when there might be no way with SexLab or any related mod, to get those animations to trigger with only this race(or any other that would use it), and only if using one specific addon. 

Another point though, is that it would need a new skeleton mesh, alongside the mentioned animations. As with the current XPMSE skeleton, it only has one set of bones/nodes for the schlong. Additionally, you have the nightmare of these to skeletons interacting, which might not cause a problem, but if an animation is made for say, two Selachii with this addon, and the pair happens to be a Selachii and an Argonian(say with any one of Yiffy Age's addons)? Yep, there you have a crash.

Though yeah, if not worried about animations, then it wouldn't be a problem.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:33 PM, Kuroyami said:

As Blaze mentioned, it being possible is down to the mesh/texture assets - even Oblivion had a replacer mod that did just that for the Argonians(though only exclusive to them if you use the Blockhead plugin). The problem is that you would need custom animations for it, and the only mesh asset I've seen for Skyrim, is a replacer for the SOS UNP mod, and I'm not sure about any others. Though being so limited already, might mean that there is little interest in custom animation for such a thing, especially when there might be no way with SexLab or any related mod, to get those animations to trigger with only this race(or any other that would use it), and only if using one specific addon. 

Another point though, is that it would need a new skeleton mesh, alongside the mentioned animations. As with the current XPMSE skeleton, it only has one set of bones/nodes for the schlong. Additionally, you have the nightmare of these to skeletons interacting, which might not cause a problem, but if an animation is made for say, two Selachii with this addon, and the pair happens to be a Selachii and an Argonian(say with any one of Yiffy Age's addons)? Yep, there you have a crash.

Though yeah, if not worried about animations, then it wouldn't be a problem.

it can be done with the current skeleton, they just need to be pressed tightly together so they occupy the same amount of space as one penis.

38 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Ya know, bad weighting aside, the shirt is kinda fitting.

ClubLemon.jpg

Might work better for the Fallout 4 version, personally, but yeah. 

Also...if is so nice, let's see it! Also definitely planning just such a character for the FO4 version of the mod.