What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Do this:

1. [...]
  2. [...]
  3. [...]
  4. Play the game a few minutes to let current scripts (etc.) die, then save it again
  5. [...]
  6. [...]
  7. Launch the game and play it for a few minutes
  8. [...]
  9. [...]
  10. Launch the game and play it for a few minutes
  11. [...]
  12. [...]
  13. Launch the game and play it long enough for everything to settle down- like 10-15 minutes. Do NOT recruit any followers yet
  14. [...]
  15. [...]

It's always a good idea to change cells after these steps too.

Greetings, I need help: I'm looking for a mod that I saw a long time ago but I don't remember the name and I can't find it, it's a mod that adds a physical place that is destined only for almost all the game items and I think it also added some more own, I thank you in advance for the help.

13 hours ago, hana120 said:

Can someone tell me the name of the mod for collisions with the body and sex of the characters? I do not remember anymore. Please.

SMP and CBPC both provide collisions with a lot of things including belly bulges (CBPC+UUNP only), hands-and-heads-and-schlongs-to-breasts-and-labia collisions.

23 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Full-service follower managers like EFF and AFT can be problematic when removed mid-playthrough. The best procedure is to just start a new playthrough if you want to change follower managers. If you'd rather not do that unless you're forced to, just keep in mind that you may be forced to 100 saves down the road even though everything seems OK when you make the change. Do this:

1. Make a note of your most recent savegame (character name, date and save number)
  2. Dismiss all followers (make sure you dismiss them completely, not just have them sandbox at home or whatever)
  3. Save the game
  4. Play the game a few minutes to let current scripts (etc.) die, then save it again
  5. Quit the game
  6. Uninstall AFT
  7. Launch the game and play it for a few minutes
  8. Save the game
  9. Quit the game and run Resaver on your latest save (the one you made after uninstalling AFT). Clean Unattached Script Instances and Undefined Elements
  10. Launch the game and play it for a few minutes
  11. Save the game
  12. Install Nether's Follower Framework
  13. Launch the game and play it long enough for everything to settle down- like 10-15 minutes. Do NOT recruit any followers yet
  14. Save the game
  15. Quit the game and run Resaver on your latest save (the one you just made). Clean Unattached Script Instances and Undefined Elements

Now launch the game and have at it- you have done everything you can do to avoid the curse of removing complex mods mid-playthrough. It will probably crash anyway at some future date, but at least we had Paris. :classic_tongue:

@VyxenneHey thanks,

Right now and this is going to sound so retarded. If I offend anyone with that term I apologize. I have one play-through where my character is at like level 50 and there was a lot of work that went into that play through. Then there was the fact that I wanted certain mods and well sometimes that's an adventure all unto itself ?. Trying to figure what is compatible with what and yes I use loot but even with loot thats not always right. Then there is also the fact that sometimes as we all know nexus doesn't clean up the way its supposed to? and if someone says vortex I will stab you (figure of speech)  as every time I have tried to use vortex it has not ended well. Great idea, love the interface, not so good in practice. So did some cleanup on the file systems yesterday both in the virtual install folder and in steam. I got nether 's working and everything somewhat stable with a new play-through. Went about 3-4 hours then yes there was CTD. Pretty sure something with DCL which probably a patch I need to load or its FNIS and everything I read on FNIS says basically you have to uninstall all FNIS mods, any mods it touches and then delete the animations. It actually sounds quite exhausting.? So the question kind of becomes if I want to continue down this play-through which who knows I could run into issues down the line or uninstall nethers clean up again install aft run through the steps...uninstall aft again and then reinstall nethers. All I want is a stable play-through with the mods  I want to play?...lol. Thanks again though.

And I had to click on the link Vyxenne to see where it was going.?

Turns out that I was able to play about 4.5 hours from looking at the papyrus logs. Who knows it could just be a combo of running too many script heavy mods and some of these mods also have errors in them and that over time it winds up crashing the game. Including my load order and papyrus logs in case anyone is crazy enough to look. The papyrus logs are ridiculously long. These are from the game that is the new play-through.

Spoiler

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
BS_DLC_patch.esp=1
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm=1
SMSkyrim.esp=1
Falskaar.esm=1
SkyrimBordersDisabled.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
AOM.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm=1
Wyrmstooth.esp=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Kai's Lipstick.esl=0
PubicMeshColorRE.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
GenderBender.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp=1
Qw_BeyondSkyrimBruma_USSEP Hotfix Patch.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - NoHjerim.esp=1
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp=1
ELFX - NoSeverinManor.esp=1
Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp=1
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp=1
ELFX - NoProudspireManor.esp=1
ELFX - NoHoneyside.esp=1
ELFX - NoVlindrelHall.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
MajesticMountains_Moss.esp=1
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Qw_CloaksOfSkyrim_CRF Patch.esp=1
Qw_WACCF_AOS Patch.esp=1
Qw_WACCF_CRF Patch.esp=1
SMSkyrim - Meshes.esp=1
SMSkyrim - TexturePack_Max.esp=1
Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Cathedral Weathers.esp=1
Supreme and Volumetric Fog for Cathedral Weathers and Seasons.esp=1
JKs Skyrim.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
Aves SkyRing.esp=1
DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
BloodmoonRising.esp=1
SOS_Ho.esp=1
TERAArmorsSSE.esp=1
KK SkimpyArmorReplacerUNP-SSE.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
proudspiremanortnf.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
Wyrmstooth - Legacy Edition.esp=1
SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp=1
Eli_Breezehome.esp=1
Prettier Bandits.esp=1
PCE - ELFX PATCH.esp=1
AI Overhaul.esp=1
WhiterunImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp=1
Volgon Estate.esp=1
AOM.esp=1
MistressKirasFineAdornment.esp=1
MajesticMountains.esp=1
SexLab More Creatures.esp=1
Black Thorn Keep.esp=1
Holidays.esp=1
SPTConsistentOlderPeopleSE.esp=1
UNP Outfit Replacer.esp=1
OpulentOutfits_2017-SSE AIO.esp=1
Point The Way.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
TeraArmorSSE Level List LOOT.esp=1
AzuraHouse.esp=1
JKs Skyrim_Holidays_Patch.esp=1
SnowElfPalace.esp=1
Tel Mithryn.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp=1
Morning Fogs SSE.esp=1
Deluxe ArchmageQuarters V1.3.esp=1
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp=1
Raven Rock.esp=1
DragonfallCastle.esp=1
Dawnstar.esp=1
Sisterhood Mara SSE.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Devious Lore.esp=1
TheAutumnOfWhiterunRemastered.esp=1
Skaal Village.esp=1
a1Ravenous.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
MistySkye.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
DeviousFollowers.esp=1
PCE - Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch.esp=0
Helarchen Creek.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection.esp=1
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
DeadlyMutilation.esp=1
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp=1
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp=1
LIAT - NPCs.esp=1
WhiterunSunsetHome.esp=1
Karthwasten.esp=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp=1
DaedricCastle.esp=1
ElysiumEstate.esp=1
Arcanum.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
FallOfTheDragonborn_SSE.esp=1
JKs Skyrim_Skaal Village_Patch.esp=1
DarkBrotherhoodMotivations.esp=1
GenderBenderAddon-BoundCock.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SlaversKeep.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
LADX_SSE.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp=1
ForgottenCity.esp=1
Hanali.esp=1
PCE - Holidays Patch.esp=1
PCE - USSEP+CRF Patch.esp=1
BooksOfSkyrim.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade - SSE Patch.esp=1
HoldBorderBanners.esp=1
Haem Projects Goblands.esp=1
BiCa.esp=1
Hel.esp=1
Four Horsemen.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
Shindara.esp=1
SuccubusRaceLite.esp=1
Elsa.esp=1
TheFloatingMarket.esp=1
RosaFollower.esp=1
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp=1
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
TeraArmorsSSE LOOT USSEP Patch.esp=1
StormLord.esp=1
Evil MasterMind Armor.esp=1
TheHermit.esp=1
BloodWitchArmor.esp=1
Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp=1
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp=1
Contractor Armor.esp=1
DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1
Mavari Armor.esp=1
Aradia Leather Outfit.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
BlendedRoads.esp=1
SunDaytimeNorth_MM_default.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Realistic Haircolors.esp=1
Elewin Jewelry.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
Fancy Bows.esp=1
Liliths Tools.esp=1
ThaneWeaponsReborn.esp=1
ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp=1
ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Dark_Brotherhood_V2.esp=1
CiceroFemaleSE.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
ERF - Ceraph.esp=1
ErynielElfV2.esp=1
Toccata.esp=1
ShindaraHeelsOutfit.esp=1
SororityGirlsOfSkyrimByAsherz.esp=1
Diana_True_Vampire_Follower.esp=1
Ice Mage Follower.esp=1
Devious Loading Screens.esp=1
dse-display-model.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
Spank That Ass.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp=1
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp=1
PCE - Art of Magicka Patch.esp=1
Qw_BarenziahQuestMarkers_USSEP Patch.esp=1
Qw_AIOverhaul_CRF Patch.esp=1
Qw_WACCF_BSHeartland Patch.esp=1
Qw_WACCF_CloaksOfSkyrim Patch.esp=1
Qw_ConsistentOlderPeople_AIOverhaul Patch.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
Walk Like a Woman.esp=1
Bijin_Frea-Iona.esp=1
Xanafollower.esp=1
SINful CBP.esp=1
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RGMsAlchemistsCompendium.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
PCE - Live Another Life Patch.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RWT Lod Fix.esp=1
JKs Skyrim_RWT_Patch.esp=1
WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp=1
nwsFollowerFramework.esp=1

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, llokii70 said:

even with loot thats not always right.

[rant]

I have heard this statement before, but no one has ever been able to give me an actual example of "LOOT getting it wrong." There is even a Discord server that says using LOOT is grounds for immediate removal from the group. What a dumb, immature edict THAT is! Others say that LOOT is invalid because its rules are "community sourced," which is another goofy (and partly wrong) statement. The big rules, such as Masters (including esp Masters) before Dependents, are automatic and applied dynamically at runtime based on an examination of each and every plugin. These rules cannot possibly be community-sourced because I have personally added esp's as Masters to other esp's and seen LOOT reverse their load orders right then and there as a result. This could not possibly be a result of the online Metadata because nobody but me had set that relationship between the two esp's. Further evidence of this is LOOT's ability to identify Missing Masters. Most of the lower-priority metadata rules are indeed community-sourced, which statistically makes them much LESS likely to be wrong rather than more likely as some claim.

I have used BOSS and then LOOT in Oblivion, Oldrim, Fallouts 3, New Vegas and 4, and now SSE... and have never once (not even once) had an instance where LOOT "got it wrong." LOOT has suggested a conflict resolution that was not in accordance with my preferences. Example: LOOT saw a dozen or more files in common between "FavoredSoul's Ultimate Assortment" and "Immersive Jewelry" and picked Ultimate Assortment to win the conflict when I wanted IJ to win due to the item-naming revisions. Both solutions "worked" in that no game issues resulted either way, but LOOT failed to read my mind so I had to intervene. That is not "LOOT getting it wrong."

I had this discussion with someone recently, who first claimed that LOOT had sorted some of his Masters after some of their dependents, which is impossible barring file corruption, and when I called him on that outrageous statement he walked his statement back to "well what I meant was sometimes LOOT's suggested conflict-resolution load order was the wrong one." When I asked him to define what constitutes "the wrong load order" in his mind, he never responded. So clearly, this guy had read something somewhere about LOOT being wrong and made up a story to reinforce it for some reason. Haters gonna hate.

[/rant]

Could you please give me an explicit :classic_rolleyes: example of LOOT giving you a load order that's "not right?" Please keep in mind that LOOT's load order causing no actual issues but not being in accordance with personal preference does not constitute "LOOT not being right," but rather reflects user failure to use the provided LOOT tools to tell it about those personal preferences.

2 hours ago, llokii70 said:

if someone says vortex I will stab you (figure of speech)  as every time I have tried to use vortex it has not ended well. Great idea, love the interface, not so good in practice.

Vortex! Vortex! Blücher! *ducks as lloki70 tries to stab her* ?

Vortex does have a good interface, and it is also excellent in practice. My major annoyance with it at first was that it wanted to Deploy every time I installed/reinstalled/enabled/disabled/removed one mod out of several that I planned to deal with, but I finally found the "auto-deploy" toggle and that was the end of that nonsense. I have used it (starting with a new playthrough) since it was released as a Beta. It imported my NMM mods just fine, the only annoyance being that it imported both the mods and their archives separately in a few cases, resulting in double entries in my Mods tab, and installing the Mod did not result in the archive entry status being changed- it still said "Never Installed."

So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry the slight learning curve discouraged you from continuing with Vortex. I think it's leaps and bounds ahead of NMM, as is MO2, but unlike MO2, Vortex is pretty much intuitive and has much less of a learning curve.

If you are thinking of dead bodies, there is this - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10849

Fixed Body Collision. Works for any type of body no matter if it is CBBE or UNP or whatever else there is.

If you are referring to collision between tits and dick, plus hands to tits/ass(and other bodyparts); you need to download the CBBE mod and build the SPECIAL body in Bodyslide; after that you need to get CBPC from the Nexus and furthermore I'd suggest getting Sinful CBP config, to further customize what you want to bounce and how much.

If you are referring to adding MORE bodyparts to collide with, other than tits, ass, dick and hands... they are currently discussing forearms and thighs on the Nexus (CBPC mod)... I personally just added the forearms but am waiting a bit with the rest, because I don't really know what I am doing in the .ini-files yet ?

Do any of you know, if there are any items with collision in circulation? I am thinking of sextoys in particular with collision between for instance, breasts(CBPC mod) ? the Big Iron Dildo here on loverslab would be the first logical thing that comes to mind.

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Could you please give me an explicit :classic_rolleyes: example of LOOT giving you a load order that's "not right?" Please keep in mind that LOOT's load order causing no actual issues but not being in accordance with personal preference does not constitute "LOOT not being right," but rather reflects user failure to use the provided LOOT tools to tell it about those personal preferences.

I can though it does go back quite some time to around v8.1 or 8.2 of loot, but some time around those version numbers of loot I did a rebuild and every time I ran loot it insisted on putting the bashed patch esp about 1/4 to 1/2 the way down the load order rather than at the bottom, no idea why it suddenly started doing it ether as before that it worked fine putting the bashed patch as the last esp in the list.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

[rant]

I have heard this statement before, but no one has ever been able to give me an actual example of "LOOT getting it wrong." There is even a Discord server that says using LOOT is grounds for immediate removal from the group. What a dumb, immature edict THAT is! Others say that LOOT is invalid because its rules are "community sourced," which is another goofy (and partly wrong) statement. The big rules, such as Masters (including esp Masters) before Dependents, are automatic and applied dynamically at runtime based on an examination of each and every plugin. These rules cannot possibly be community-sourced because I have personally added esp's as Masters to other esp's and seen LOOT reverse their load orders right then and there as a result. This could not possibly be a result of the online Metadata because nobody but me had set that relationship between the two esp's. Further evidence of this is LOOT's ability to identify Missing Masters. Most of the lower-priority metadata rules are indeed community-sourced, which statistically makes them much LESS likely to be wrong rather than more likely as some claim.

I have used BOSS and then LOOT in Oblivion, Oldrim, Fallouts 3, New Vegas and 4, and now SSE... and have never once (not even once) had an instance where LOOT "got it wrong." LOOT has suggested a conflict resolution that was not in accordance with my preferences. Example: LOOT saw a dozen or more files in common between "FavoredSoul's Ultimate Assortment" and "Immersive Jewelry" and picked Ultimate Assortment to win the conflict when I wanted IJ to win due to the item-naming revisions. Both solutions "worked" in that no game issues resulted either way, but LOOT failed to read my mind so I had to intervene. That is not "LOOT getting it wrong."

I had this discussion with someone recently, who first claimed that LOOT had sorted some of his Masters after some of their dependents, which is impossible barring file corruption, and when I called him on that outrageous statement he walked his statement back to "well what I meant was sometimes LOOT's suggested conflict-resolution load order was the wrong one." When I asked him to define what constitutes "the wrong load order" in his mind, he never responded. So clearly, this guy had read something somewhere about LOOT being wrong and made up a story to reinforce it for some reason. Haters gonna hate.

[/rant]

Vortex! Vortex! Blücher! *ducks as lloki70 tries to stab her* ?

Vortex does have a good interface, and it is also excellent in practice. My major annoyance with it at first was that it wanted to Deploy every time I installed/reinstalled/enabled/disabled/removed one mod out of several that I planned to deal with, but I finally found the "auto-deploy" toggle and that was the end of that nonsense. I have used it (starting with a new playthrough) since it was released as a Beta. It imported my NMM mods just fine, the only annoyance being that it imported both the mods and their archives separately in a few cases, resulting in double entries in my Mods tab, and installing the Mod did not result in the archive entry status being changed- it still said "Never Installed."

So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry the slight learning curve discouraged you from continuing with Vortex. I think it's leaps and bounds ahead of NMM, as is MO2, but unlike MO2, Vortex is pretty much intuitive and has much less of a learning curve.

Loot for the most I have almost never had an issue with. This is actually the first time ever and it was with Nether 's Framework. Skyrim would run but I would the message that only 2 out of 10 follower slots were available. I moved nether manually down in the order and in fact I think its the last mod to load now and nether is working fine now. Yeah normally I have never had an issue with loot in fact I also swear by using loot.

Vortex that's a whole different story. Its not that I don't get Vortex I do but with Vortex I have had more issues with its conflict resolution (perse) feature. I could teach a monkey how to use Vortex. Just its conflict resolution times causes more issues sometimes then it solves.

7 hours ago, hana120 said:

I am looking for mods for pretty and sexy outfits with shoes with heels, boots, etc.
But for UUNP.
Someone would have links?

Luxury collection (easily converted from Oldrim to SSE-UUNP- corsets, lingerie, body stockings, stockings)

Black Lace Mini Dresses (easily converted from Oldrim to SSE-UUNP- garter belts, stockings, minidresses, heels)

Mini Sage (easily converted from Oldrim UNP to SSE-UUNP- microskirt & peasant top)

I don't remember where I got them, so I don't have links for you, but you should be able to Google them up.

14 hours ago, Varithina said:

I can though it does go back quite some time to around v8.1 or 8.2 of loot, but some time around those version numbers of loot I did a rebuild and every time I ran loot it insisted on putting the bashed patch esp about 1/4 to 1/2 the way down the load order rather than at the bottom, no idea why it suddenly started doing it ether as before that it worked fine putting the bashed patch as the last esp in the list.

Well, I agree that's "getting it wrong." LOOT has always put my Bashed Patch at the end, so I have never experienced this for myself. Thanks for sharing it.

11 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Loot for the most I have almost never had an issue with. This is actually the first time ever and it was with Nether 's Framework. Skyrim would run but I would the message that only 2 out of 10 follower slots were available. I moved nether manually down in the order and in fact I think its the last mod to load now and nether is working fine now. Yeah normally I have never had an issue with loot in fact I also swear by using loot.

Weird- I run Nethers Follower Framework too and it doesn't need to be at the end of your load order- it's plugin #110/212 in mine. The fact that sorting it to the end fixed an issue for you indicates that there was/is an unresolved conflict, which Vortex should have shown you. There are no conflicts at all between NFF and the other 244 mods in my game currently so I'm wondering if you had any left-over vestiges of a previous follower management mod (EFF, AFT.)

11 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Vortex that's a whole different story. Its not that I don't get Vortex I do but with Vortex I have had more issues with its conflict resolution (perse) feature. I could teach a monkey how to use Vortex. Just its conflict resolution times causes more issues sometimes then it solves.

It's funny how different people doing the exact same thing (managing an SSE mod list) with the exact same tool (Vortex) can have such different experiences- I think Vortex's conflict resolution thoroughness and flexibility is its strong point- it finds and displays all conflicts, including multiple mod conflicts where plugins or files from 3, 4, 5 or nn mods are all conflicting with each other (it's amazing how many conflicts crop up with Immersive Jewelry, Ultimate Assortment, Gemling's Amulets, etc. etc.) Vortex provides tools for each individual conflict to be resolved at the plugin level ("sort plugin B after plugin A") but also lets me drill down to the file level ("use files 2, 4, 6 and 8 from Mod A, and files 1, 3, 5 and 7 from Mod B"). I never had that flexibility with NMM and I have used file-level conflict resolution on several occasions in my current playthrough since switching to Vortex. The only way Vortex conflict resolution could "cause more problems than it solves" is if it isn't used (allowing Vortex to select a "default resolution" without user input, i.e. flipping a virtual coin), or if the wrong choices are made vis-à-vis plugin/file priorities such that (for example) the Gemling amulets are used instead of the Immersive Jewelry ones, leading to item naming inconsistencies- "I can't find my [Immersive Jewelry Amulet Name]" (because it's in the game under the Gemling Amulets name.)

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Weird- I run Nethers Follower Framework too and it doesn't need to be at the end of your load order- it's plugin #110/212 in mine. The fact that sorting it to the end fixed an issue for you indicates that there was/is an unresolved conflict, which Vortex should have shown you. There are no conflicts at all between NFF and the other 244 mods in my game currently so I'm wondering if you had any left-over vestiges of a previous follower management mod (EFF, AFT.)

It's funny how different people doing the exact same thing (managing an SSE mod list) with the exact same tool (Vortex) can have such different experiences- I think Vortex's conflict resolution thoroughness and flexibility is its strong point- it finds and displays all conflicts, including multiple mod conflicts where plugins or files from 3, 4, 5 or nn mods are all conflicting with each other (it's amazing how many conflicts crop up with Immersive Jewelry, Ultimate Assortment, Gemling's Amulets, etc. etc.) Vortex provides tools for each individual conflict to be resolved at the plugin level ("sort plugin B after plugin A") but also lets me drill down to the file level ("use files 2, 4, 6 and 8 from Mod A, and files 1, 3, 5 and 7 from Mod B"). I never had that flexibility with NMM and I have used file-level conflict resolution on several occasions in my current playthrough since switching to Vortex. The only way Vortex conflict resolution could "cause more problems than it solves" is if it isn't used (allowing Vortex to select a "default resolution" without user input, i.e. flipping a virtual coin), or if the wrong choices are made vis-à-vis plugin/file priorities such that (for example) the Gemling amulets are used instead of the Immersive Jewelry ones, leading to item naming inconsistencies- "I can't find my [Immersive Jewelry Amulet Name]" (because it's in the game under the Gemling Amulets name.)

@VyxenneSo when I have tried to use Vortex in the past (currently using NMM) I would almost always go with Vortex's recommended conflict resolution and I would definitely have times where Skyrim would not even start. Now I know because I have heard people say NMM does the same thing when it asks you to Overwrite/Yes/Yes to MOD/No, etc. I get it and I actually like the idea of being able to actually see it in Vortex whereas in NMM you can't see it just goes by your responses. I also like the idea of Vortex being able to connect to the Nexus just in case things I need to update, etc. I like the idea Vortex will let you flag things as light which NMM currently does not do. I am currently running NMM 65.11 or something like that because the 70.X.X versions have been having some issues. So yeah definitely not a learning curve or not knowing how to use Vortex I just have never had good luck with Vortex...?

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

@VyxenneI actually love the way vortex presents everything and would kill for it to work the way its supposed to. If it did I would switch permanently in a heartbeat. Nothing wrong with NMM but the Vortex interface to me is that much cleaner and simpler but currently I also like to actually be able to play skyrim....?

Hearthfire add radiant event where your spouse gets captured by bandits. Is there mod that as you enter the location where your spouse is being held you have to fight your way through while your spouse gets raped?