What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

23 minutes ago, edtide25 said:

I still use Extensible Follower Framework for SSE. I only know one mod that require patch is Relationship Overhaul. 

But the patch if your using unoffical skyrim update requires you to also have crf and i have no reason to add that mod. Also what I went through trying to install slaverun reloaded and it's requirements only succeeded in me spending 4 hours of just trying to get back to a playable game and I have no desire for manually installing cutting room floor as is required and screwing up my stable game.   Probably a lack of knowledge on my part as it appears others have succeeded in installing slaverun but they even had/have ctd's (im seeing this "phase" of converting things to SSE will be a trying one, but I also have to admit my own limits)  I love EFF, used it for years in LE.   Wondering if I will have to make a decision as to which mod I want more  RDO or follower..

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You can use Oldrim UUNP presets (xml files) in SSE with no conversion whatsoever. If you are going to use the 4th file on the mod page you linked, be sure to run NifOptimizer on your BodySlide\ShapeData folder after you install that file because it contains body meshes that need to be converted to SSE specs.

I'm using SE version of CBBE, would it still work?

(how painful is setting up UUNP in SE?)

Hello,

this time I'm incredible in love with dancing mods. Like this one:

The mod seem great and the dances with the music (all the people create in this thread) are WOW. Really artwork! I'm so impressed. I want my Dragon-Lady to dance like this! ?

I also found this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14083

But I have problems, would be really nice if you could help me please  ☺️

About "Let's dance again"

- My english is not really good and so I have to ask: When my Dragon-Lady dances, will she do it in ... where she is in Skyrim or will she (her clone) be portet to a stage? Or something like this? I would love a mod where the player-character dances at the place where he is ... in the town, or the wilderness .... whereever ...

- I have SE .... and at the description from the mod it's writen: NOT compatible with SE. Is there a SE Version somewhere? ?

General

- I'm looking for a SE dancing mod where my Character can just dance a little bit where she is. BUT: I don't want to make the music and the dances for myself. I have a lot of projects right now and not the time for a nother one. And .... most of the dancing videos I have seen from the dancing mods are .... not really my personal taste. They are great, but just don't fit MY taste. I prefer a bit more the western music and also the dance style from the "Let's dance again" videos. This is what I was looking for. ?

At the "Shake it" Mod I have only very asia-like dance-art & music. Thats to sooo mutch mine .... :( Is there a SE compatible Dance mod somewhere with a bit more "western" style dance & music?

Thank you and Greetings ?

22 minutes ago, Funzel22 said:

About "Let's dance again"

- My english is not really good and so I have to ask: When my Dragon-Lady dances, will she do it in ... where she is in Skyrim or will she (her clone) be portet to a stage? Or something like this? I would love a mod where the player-character dances at the place where he is ... in the town, or the wilderness .... whereever ...

- I have SE .... and at the description from the mod it's writen: NOT compatible with SE. Is there a SE Version somewhere? ?

What you want. Your Lady can dance, or her clone or with her clone or other npc together or what ever you wish. (and wherever you want)

The mod is SE compatible, but not the aninations. The animations must be converted to SE. In the mod thread some users have it done.

Please: Oh can I use this file to convert them?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970

And so I need only to optimize the .hkx file? From every dance mod I want .... (not the xwm?)

I have already optimize this wonderful IDLES to SE (with the mod above) and they work GREAT: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76862?tab=description

(I use them with this great mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14775?tab=description )

Thank you sooo mutch for this wonderful mod! ?

18 hours ago, sftp said:

vfxkYQT.jpg

As you can see I do not have an edit button anywhere. I would see it if it existed. I assume it has to do with my account being new. I also cannot change my profile picture yet for example.

Yes, of course, you are absolutely right. New members have restricted rights for the first 10 posts (IIRC). Sorry I didn't see that right off.

20 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

AHA! I can see where you went astray if you did not have an Oldrim BodySlide installation to copy from as I did. The downloaded archive contnains FOMOD-compatible folders, not the actual installation folders.

So I revamped my guide to include images that correspond with the Oldrim BodySlide FOMOD-friendly folders. Please follow this and let me know if it is more in line with what you are seeing in the Oldrim archive:

Hide contents

Adding UUNP to SSE Bodyslide

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and Slidersets into SSE Bodyslide.

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
hhUhZu9.png
You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder, copy the following folders:

*ShapeData

*SliderCategories

*SliderGroups

*SliderPresets

*Slidersets

J19zIo1.png

and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

4. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
32Om7ey.png
You must do 2 things with the \meshes folder(s) you select above:
 a. Run NifOptimizer on it/them BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder; and
 b. After Optimizing the meshes folder(s) selected above, copy it/them and and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the wrong folders into the right place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

5. Finally, run NifOptimizer on the Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData folder to update the meshes to SSE specs.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

@VyxenneYeppers....worked like a champ...yeah thanks I appreciate it.

On 7/15/2019 at 1:32 PM, edtide25 said:

I still use Extensible Follower Framework for SSE. I only know one mod that require patch is Relationship Overhaul. 

I changed to Nether's and I don't miss EFF. If there is something that EFF has but Nether's lacks, I don't remember it and surely don't miss it by now. But Nether's has more features that I use.

I had the same issue a few weeks ago. Try ImmerSlave or Content Consumer's Alternate Starts. I recently posted how I got the second one to work. Not all scenario's work, but I can't find anything else either.

Edit: Seems like a new one has recently been uploaded as well.

I´m looking at DD Expansion for SSE and the four pony tails don´t work, I asume it´s because I don´t have HDT-SMP or something like that. Can anybody confirm that is probably the problem? If so, can anybody point to some link or resource about that, I cannot find good info, it is quite confusing.

9 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

i have no clue how to port them

At least some parts of Immerslave work as is, I just used it with Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced for SE. The only oddity came from the Alt Start mod quest staying in my log, the one about sleeping in the bed is still in the active section. 

I did run the Immerslave esp in SE's Creation Kit but the resaved esp would not work, I installed the Oldrim version and the option to be a slave showed on the Mara statue list. So this is one that conversion breaks somehow or did for me at least.

19 minutes ago, Sternum said:

BD replacer was ported to SE. The original port is UUNP, after a while a CBBE conversion was made. I like the zap choices and models overall.

UUNP: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25705

CBBE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25797 (this is just the bodyslide files, you still need the uunp version for the esp and other files)

Looks good! might try this. Thanks