What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hey there! i have just a single little question, theres a certain tatoo with lips (like the lipstick mark of a kiss) that i remember always using on LE, but i cant find it, no matter where i look i just cant find it, and after checking almost all the files on slavetats (plus a few famous ones like Lewd Marks) i have run out of ideas, so i have come to bother here.
I dont even need it that much but i just cant get it out of my head.

I refer to this one, the thing im refering to its marked on red arrows (care, NSFW)

Spoiler

1446803381_89263743_p1_master1200-blyat.thumb.jpg.44ce2dc3aaf2b7f0b7d3d3d9a7c3b8ce.jpg

(for anyone interested on more screenshots like that one use this link https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/3335601 (you need an account and be +18)

theres also a similar one that im looking for but with a simple plain normal heart, but this one (lips) its making me crazy so ofc this one haves priority. 

Pd: if anyone knows of a mod that adds vampire-like (or a bit longer) Fangs to the PC, let me know.

Thanks for the help!

On 4/21/2021 at 4:34 PM, ree said:

Is Skyrim VR sexlab in first person?  What about FO4?  Which game is better for VR sexlab in regards to first person>

Does nobody know the answer to this?  I've tried looking for myself, but from what I remember at the beginning of the release, the SL animations were not person capable.  I don't know how to check if that has changed w/o owning the game yet.  And yes I did google!

22 hours ago, megamanfan said:

what's an armor mod that shows off a lot of underboob?

I have at least two- "Hooters Dimon99 Clothes" and "[Christine] Nocturnal Underboob (Physics) CBBE" (converted to UUNP by me). Here are some screenies for ya:

Hooters Tops (UUNP conversion and recolors by me):

Spoiler

Hooters Top Pink Vyxenne Recolor_1.png

Hooters Top Pink Vyxenne Recolor_2.png

Hooters Top Blue_1.jpg

Hooters Top Blue_2.jpg

Hooters Top Blue_3.jpg

Nocturnal Underboob:

Spoiler

Nocturnal Underboob White_1.jpg

I think they are both from SunJeong's "Lovers Lab Collection" which features a fun Shop with lots of surprises. I think it's very sad that it got taken down.

What's the best animation mod for lesbian sex? I've stuck with my character being gay af for a long time now, but a lot of the animation mods that contain FxF animations do them, well, a bit less refined than the straight ones, which I completely understand. However, if you have suggestions, shoot.

I used to have a mod on some of my previous LE setups, which single purpose (if I remember correctly) was to make weapons lay more naturally on the back of the character and even swing/move accordingly with his/her moves. I did some digging through my LE folders, but couldn't find it. Does someone remember which mod does that, or a similar effect?