What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

14 minutes ago, M4rth said:

Hey there

can you guys tell me if there is a mod like aroused that modifies the stage of the schlong randomly or as soon as the char is naked that does not depent on sexlab?

Check with Dogma his mod 

doesn't use Sexlab or Aroused, and has a Custom SOS Body.

2 hours ago, shar181 said:

Unfortunately, that mod won't help me... I'm hoping to find something for a female character, to use alongside the UNP futa schlong. But thanks anyway!

If you can use NifSkope you can add the bush from the mod you mention to the UNP schlongs, just set the Dismemberment partition to 32 Body.

And copy the texture files to your mod.

EDIT:

Send me the links for the schlong and the pubic hair I'll see if I can do them for you . . .

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

Check with Dogma his mod 

doesn't use Sexlab or Aroused, and has a Custom SOS Body.

Spoiler

txh for the answer, but thats not rly what I was looking for. I am using Schlongs of Skyrim, I`m just looking for a mod that randomly alters the stage of the dick OR when you get naked.

Ride Sharing SSE is a mod that allows a follower to ride sitting behind the player. It's a bit clunky but fun.

Would someone be interested in patching either Horgasm (Vyxenne's SE version post #64) or SLEN (Mounted Exposure element) to work also with the passenger?

It needs someone who can script (which sadly I can't).  It would be good to add the visual element to orgasm - squirt or cum, which might need to be prodigious to show in 4rd person riding. Therefore needs to work for male / female / futa.

I've also asked on SLEN and Horgasm (LE) threads. (absolutely no response....  :(  )

Thanks!

Hey there, people!

Hope you've been well!

I'm looking for two things, hoping you guys can help me again.

First, i'm currently looking for some kind of "dropped pants". There are a ,lot of pulled panties and that but i think it's weird that i couldn't find any actual pants.

You know? Like some Jeans, for example, or mods that come close to what dropped pants look like.

Secondly, i'm looking for a mod i had some time ago but deleted(?) it or it was lost to time, dunno.

That mod was about Addictions, mainly sex-addiction tho.

Anyone knows where i could find that or a similar mod?

On 5/7/2021 at 6:58 PM, Deltyh said:

Hi, does anyone know where I can find these colored horns? I'm not sure if they are an overlay or just a mod with this color/pattern added on it by default.

image.png.e0af80f9aff4f0428f00785159d84c24.png

Afaik that's a private overlay of some of the Horn-mods you'd get on nexus.

On 5/8/2021 at 1:21 AM, shar181 said:

Unfortunately, that mod won't help me... I'm hoping to find something for a female character, to use alongside the UNP futa schlong. But thanks anyway!

There's "Pubic Hair for Females Baka Edition 2.0 BHUNP SE"

8 hours ago, -Player1- said:

First, i'm currently looking for some kind of "dropped pants". There are a ,lot of pulled panties and that but i think it's weird that i couldn't find any actual pants.

You know? Like some Jeans, for example, or mods that come close to what dropped pants look like.

I only know of one mod with pulled panties (Hentai Pants), if you know of more (especially UUNP) I'd like to know...

As for pants, I have not seen any like mods of that nature...I'd like to know about any mods like that as well..

So this sucks because I am getting ready to do a fresh install of SE. As a lot of the mods we use here and some of my favorites have now been converted. Last time I did this I wen through gamer poets whole video to have as comprehensive an ini as possible. I uninstalled SE today because I knew I had a back up copy somewhere.....Right????.....Right????....God I don't feel like watching Gamer Poet again for 45 minutes.....lol.....dont get me wrong smart guy but its like watching paint dry.