View File

NOTE: this mod (non HDT version) has been merged into Horny Creatures of Skyrim.

Horny Werewolves of Skyrim
Assembled by MadMansGun
Werewolf Heads by MadMansGun
HDT Werewolves by Jacques00
Horse penis from Leito86's Creature Features (modified mesh)
wolf balls from Derrax's Male Werewolves
wolf penis from diarawr's Horny Dogs of Skyrim Project (modified mesh)
Female Werewolf Body by Moutarde421
black Female skin by Moutarde421
brown Female skin by Moutarde421
black and white female Werewolf skin by MikoYork (skin edited by ~X~)
special thanks to "notmenotyou" and "Serenna187" for helpful information and advice.

----------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
1. the download files are for the Following:
HornyWerewolvesofSkyrimV##.7z______________normal version of the mod (Recommended version)
LessHornyWerewolvesofSkyrimV##.7z__________smaller penis version
HDT_2tit_HornyWerewolvesofSkyrimV##.7z______HDT physics enabled werewolves with 2 boobs (not recommended)
HDT_2tit_LessHornyWerewolvesofSkyrimV##.7z__smaller penis version
HDT_6tit_HornyWerewolvesofSkyrimV##.7z______HDT physics enabled werewolves with 6 boobs (not recommended)
HDT_6tit_LessHornyWerewolvesofSkyrimV##.7z__smaller penis version
Alt_XMLs_For_HDT_Werewolves.7z___________Alternative XML Files for HDT Werewolves (hopefully one of them will work for you)

2. this mod was not Included in "Horny Dragons of Skyrim" because of its incompatibilities with "Moonlight Tales".

3. you will need to select the bodys in the Creature Framework's MCM (normally on page 7).

4. some friendly Werewolves can be summoned with spell books found inside The Bannered Mare on the roof rafters.

5. the file called "EXTRA ADD-ONs" is where you will find Alternative textures and add-ons:

"Alternative textures" - optional alternative textures.

"Katherine" - based on the Hermaphrodite Cat from the erotic text game "Corruption of Champions" (HDT not support)
she is summoned with a spell book found inside The Bannered Mare on the roof rafters.
this file has it's own readme.

"Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" - this will turn the players Werewolf form into the Hermaphrodite Werewolf.
male players get Urta, female get the normal hermwolf.
this file has it's own readme.
Note: there is a alternative usage for this addon, it can be modified to be used as a makeshift patch for the SL Werewolves / Creature Framework beast race player bug, see its readme for more info.

6. if you have the "SexLab Werewolves" mod installed load Horny Werewolves of Skyrim after it in the load order.

related mod:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?do=findComment&comment=2160112
Original HDT werewolves mod (you should consider using this instead if you want the HDT stuff) :
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/
.___.
{0,0} _______________________________
/)__)> |creative commons, No One May Profit|
-"-"- """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

just to be sure: this mod should replace your mod: "Adult Werewolf Reforged". so we should usse only one of them.

it replaces both "Adult Werewolf Reforged" and "Hermaphrodite werewolves".

and yes, only use one of them.

but nothing harmful should happen if "Adult Werewolf Reforged" is left installed (at least with the normal non HDT version)

but "Hermaphrodite werewolves" and its version of "hermwolfplayer" should be uninstalled (at least the esp files)

i´m curious if this is compatible with moonlighttales, when i dont touch the texure/mesh change options?

hard to say, that mod is so incompatible with everything that i think it may not even be compatible with itself :lol:

Are all werewolves herms with this mod or can I use it to get just male and female werewolves? Otherwise awesome, I've been waiting for a CF compatible werewolf mod. Also does this require a specific version of creature framework?

Males, Females, & Hermaphrodites are all in this mod, the herms have there own setting in the Creature Framework's MCM.  as far as i know it should be relatively safe to use it with any version of Creature Framework.

Oh OK so this is a model/texture mod that replaces things?

Which files should I download? Is the HDT a diff version or a addon to the main Horny Werewolves of Skyrim download file?

you only need to download one file, the HDT versions are for the HDT physics extension mod.

Hory shet finally werewolf x werewolf

the download for the animations are found over here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/

and the animation development thread is here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/

For some reason I cannot get the HDT version to work, any werewolf with any kind of HDT are invisible. I've tried a bunch of different things, but HDT always give me trouble.

check the Creature Framework menu to see if they are selected (normally on page 7).

the other thing that i can think of is to use the esp files from the normal version of the mod, doing this will disable the weight slider compatibly, therefor one less thing to go wrong.

For some reason I cannot get the HDT version to work, any werewolf with any kind of HDT are invisible. I've tried a bunch of different things, but HDT always give me trouble.

check the Creature Framework menu to see if they are selected (normally on page 7).

the other thing that i can think of is to use the esp files from the normal version of the mod, doing this will disable the weight slider compatibly, therefor one less thing to go wrong.

No difference, still invisible. HDT must work because regular NPC breast physics works.

I've tried getting it to work before, and each time I had to stop because I was about to go insane.

Hold on, as I'm writing this I noticed you screenshot of creature framework is different from mine... I'm gonna try something.

i can't seem to install katherine any idea why?

are you using a mod manager? because they don't work right with most of my mods.

drag and drop "Katherine.esp" and "Katherine.bsa" into skyrims data folder:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data

and do note that when you start the game with the skse loader the list of installed mods won't get refreshed, so if you install a mod and just start the game with the loader any new mods you installed wont be fully activated.

to fix this problem go to the skyrim launcher and click on "DATA FILES" and it will refresh the list of installed mods, you can now close the launcher and start the game with the skse loader.

Nope, no difference. I have update creature framework and JContainers, it didn't change a thing.

do you have something like moonlighttales installed? that could cause some problems.

and i would suggest using TES5Edit to look for other mod conflicts.

For me when ever I summon a male werewolf using the HDT body my game crashes, however the female and herm HDT bodies works fine.

you may need to install SOS/SOSLight due to the skeleton the HDT version is using.

Any changelog for the new update?

the only thing that was changed was the text on the front page, so there is no need for a change log yet.

Ok I don't not know if it was that or a real update as the file notification will only show "The file Horny Werewolves of Skyrim has been updated" and the download box will go back to green.

Ok I don't not know if it was that or a real update as the file notification will only show "The file Horny Werewolves of Skyrim has been updated" and the download box will go back to green.

i'd hate to see How many update notifications the people following the "Horny Dragons" mod just got, i did a lot of edits in a row to its page.

So I tried it without moonlight tales. Still nothing.
Tried without HDT enabled. Nothing.
Try disabling a few other mods. Nothing.

Move the files out of the BSA archive... success?
Now it kind of works, sometimes. I get crashes when I summon a male werewolf, breast sometimes goes crazy, herm still invisible, and generally weird behavior.

So I tried it without moonlight tales. Still nothing.

Tried without HDT enabled. Nothing.

Try disabling a few other mods. Nothing.

Move the files out of the BSA archive... success?

Now it kind of works, sometimes. I get crashes when I summon a male werewolf, breast sometimes goes crazy, herm still invisible, and generally weird behavior.

for the male werewolf you may need to install SOS/SOSLight due to the skeleton the HDT version is using.

for the boobs, there are other XML files you can try over here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/

for the Hermaphrodites, if you are playing as a custom race you will need to use TES5Edit to add its "Armor Addon" FormIDs to the Armature's lists, but this normally only applys when using the WereHerm Player patch.