What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Is there a mod out there that would replace all of the child NPCs with adult NPCs? To be clear, I'm not looking for a mod that changes the race of existing child NPCs. I'm looking for one that removes the child NPC entirely and replaces them with an older version of the character.

If there isn't such a mod, how hard would it be to make? I know it would probably require replacing all of the dialogue with a silent, text-only version... but I don't mind that.

Hey there, been a while.. Again.

Was looking to spice up my werewolves and found some nice mods, tho im currently looking for THIS MOD

for SE tho. It's basically the mod adding Hoarsey bits to werewolves and that got me interested.

Does anyone know where to find that or a very similar mod for SE?

Any help is appreciated.

3 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Hey there, been a while.. Again.

Was looking to spice up my werewolves and found some nice mods, tho im currently looking for THIS MOD

for SE tho. It's basically the mod adding Hoarsey bits to werewolves and that got me interested.

Does anyone know where to find that or a very similar mod for SE?

Any help is appreciated.

I'm not sure, but I don't think you need that mod to give your werewolves equine dicks. I believe that there's an option for that included in... Horny Creatures of Skyrim? Or maybe it was More Nasty Critters. If you already have those installed, try going into the MCM menu for Creature Framework. From there, go to the Creatures tab and go through the pages until you find the entries for werewolves. They were on page 8 for me. You should have some options available for which werewolf meshes will be used!

Edit: If you don't have options for Horsecocked werewolves, I must have installed another mod that added them at some point. ><;

21 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I'm not sure, but I don't think you need that mod to give your werewolves equine dicks. I believe that there's an option for that included in... Horny Creatures of Skyrim? Or maybe it was More Nasty Critters. If you already have those installed, try going into the MCM menu for Creature Framework. From there, go to the Creatures tab and go through the pages until you find the entries for werewolves. They were on page 8 for me. You should have some options available for which werewolf meshes will be used!

Edit: If you don't have options for Horsecocked werewolves, I must have installed another mod that added them at some point. ><;

So i DO have MNC but i don't think i have Horny creature. I'll try that and report back, thanks for the help-

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Any advice or tips on getting darker skin and hair tones? I tried a few different CBBE skins but I like the mature one best. None of them help get any darker. Racemenu has the color slider as dark as possible. And when I do that to hair, go as dark as possible, the hair just loses all detail. So for hair I might have to go a little lighter I guess.

On 4/29/2021 at 11:44 PM, Incubusbul said:

I used to have a mod on some of my previous LE setups, which single purpose (if I remember correctly) was to make weapons lay more naturally on the back of the character and even swing/move accordingly with his/her moves. I did some digging through my LE folders, but couldn't find it. Does someone remember which mod does that, or a similar effect?

To answer my own poorly worded question, the mod I was asking for is called HDT Equipment, and it looks like there's nothing similar for SSE yet.  

23 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

To answer my own poorly worded question, the mod I was asking for is called HDT Equipment, and it looks like there's nothing similar for SSE yet.  

OMG what a great idea! I'm actually amazed that nobody has made it/similar for SMP-SSE!

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

OMG what a great idea! I'm actually amazed that nobody has made it/similar for SMP-SSE!

Apparently it's not that easy. Which is too bad. I was kinda taking the bouncing bow/sword on the back of my character for granted, and now I miss it greatly on SSE.   

What is the mod that is interrupting me constantly with a "you've leveled up, enjoy your complementary spanking" and then proceeds to torture and rape me with 3 whore whenches? They then charge $100 septims each for their services and to keep me humbled, they leave me bound for a while further. I've got to get rid of it so I can actually play the game longer than 10 minutes without getting constantly raped.

7 hours ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

What is the mod that is interrupting me constantly with a "you've leveled up, enjoy your complementary spanking" and then proceeds to torture and rape me with 3 whore whenches? They then charge $100 septims each for their services and to keep me humbled, they leave me bound for a while further. I've got to get rid of it so I can actually play the game longer than 10 minutes without getting constantly raped.

Couple things:

1. This is not really a support thread. Keep that in mind for the future.
  2. What you're looking for is More Informative Console. Learn how to use it. In this case, when the above event happens, open the console, click one of the wenches, and you should be able to gain the information you're looking for.

More Informative Console gives you a variety of solid information about the environment, and clicking items can clue you in on what belongs to what.

image.png.83552bea112a268434a7033afbbdc3e1.png

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Novatham said:

Project Vindictus Vol.1 - Crystal Rose :)

First of all, thank you for the information. Then the next question. Is there a BHUNP version of Project Vindictus Vol.1? I can only find CBBE versions.

9 hours ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

Sounds like Bondage Furniture World. You can disable the 'birthday spankers' on level-up in the MCM, though.

Too sad I couldn't find sleeveless minidresses mod yet. T ^T

Does anyone know good, similar minidress mods like Vtaw March Dress from FO4, in Skyrim SE?

Or at least mods like below:

- No sleeve

- Open-back (+ Halterneck if possible)

- Mini One-piece

- V-Neck (or Off-Shoulder if possible)

References (from Vtaw's official images)

Spoiler

47ce5d92d9035ba7183c4078cb5e315556e4146a51ad6bbd41a468acbc923930.png.2bc80d6d92a1a05fd497ea57cb904630.png

1d80c9cb4ac7b2b8fbbf834cb9ac1955516bdd8d952b0d0b7736e57a4a6bbcb5.thumb.jpg.5a28002d48002911eb3d55edd74efc37.jpg

23f4aa43f272f4ab5aa6423b4ec3223f70060b5fe128960ad38c6d54e87111c7.thumb.jpg.9a92c78c83632e183be2465c16dff691.jpg

(The sleeve-wear is not what I'm saying)

52 minutes ago, Younhee said:

Too sad I couldn't find sleeveless minidresses mod yet. T ^T

Does anyone know good, similar minidress mods like Vtaw March Dress from FO4, in Skyrim SE?

Or at least mods like below:

- No sleeve

- Open-back (+ Halterneck if possible)

- Mini One-piece

- V-Neck (or Off-Shoulder if possible)

References (from Vtaw's official images)

Reveal hidden contents

47ce5d92d9035ba7183c4078cb5e315556e4146a51ad6bbd41a468acbc923930.png.2bc80d6d92a1a05fd497ea57cb904630.png

1d80c9cb4ac7b2b8fbbf834cb9ac1955516bdd8d952b0d0b7736e57a4a6bbcb5.thumb.jpg.5a28002d48002911eb3d55edd74efc37.jpg

23f4aa43f272f4ab5aa6423b4ec3223f70060b5fe128960ad38c6d54e87111c7.thumb.jpg.9a92c78c83632e183be2465c16dff691.jpg

(The sleeve-wear is not what I'm saying)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22187?tab=description