What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Would you post a link to an image of the dress you're talking about? For some unfathomable reason, Google is not finding anything when I search for "that one episode of foster's (sic) home." Thanks.

I couldn't resist jumping in yet again. lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=frankie+foster+foster's+home&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kYBEGNi3CzsHFM%2CVR0CBgI11gyCIM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRyQRWPXxFQuvEFMv939PIe0rZE9A&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjtzrWY2sPwAhX3JTQIHSSlA98Q_h16BAgIEAE&biw=1536&bih=750

14 hours ago, TopDogCat said:

I get (and appreciate) your sarcasm, but I had already Googled the same thing and found that I was not able to determine which of the (minimum of) three miniskirts depicted in the images might be from "that one episode." Here are the results of Googling *exactly* what your sarcastic yet ignorant response suggests lol:

Googling Frankie Foster's Home.png

Please point to where on her body "that one episode" touched you.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I get (and appreciate) your sarcasm, but I had already Googled the same thing and found that I was not able to determine which of the (minimum of) three miniskirts depicted in the images might be from "that one episode." Here are the results of Googling *exactly* what your sarcastic yet ignorant response suggests lol:

it looks like this. no straps, just cleavage and short skirt,

Frances9-1.png%7Eoriginal.png

On 5/11/2021 at 10:15 AM, llokii70 said:

ESL's are way around this obviously but that even has a limit. Gamer Poet goes into it but I know the number is up there. Not sure what you can or can't do in an ESL though. While I have to admit I don't know the specifics. Not everything can be turned into an ESL.

I can tell you right off that one should not esl-ify SOS add-ons unless one want them to vanish mid-playthrough.

Making esl for files which affect base game locations is also a bad idea. it is ideal to save the process for simple files such as character remodelers, clothing/armor sets and patches. Even then, one should go for Light Plug-ins (esp-fe) rather than Light Masters (esl). 

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Googling Frankie Foster's Home.png

Please point to where on her body "that one episode" touched you.

You sure don't sound like you appreciate it.  This might be a bit of a shocker to you, but this is the first time I've heard of FF.  Sure I could've expanded on it, but I thought it was sort of given that it was funny.  All I saw was purple skirt, but I did see the black dress which I believe was from a dating episode. 

I'm glad that you were able to vent and get that off your chest.  I'd like to think we are allowed to have a laugh or two here, and the only sarcasm I'm feeling is coming from the other side. 

I am ignorant of the topic, so I guess you got me there.  Have a nice day!

9 hours ago, megamanfan said:

it looks like this. no straps, just cleavage and short skirt,

Frances9-1.png%7Eoriginal.png

Woo, now that I know what I'm looking for, I see that the dress in your image bears an uncanny resemblance to this skirt, although the one in your image is longer:

18566-1536679636-182224245.png

It's called "XXGongzuorenyuanHH" :classic_wacko: (say that 3 times real fast with a mouth full of popcorn) and has 2 almost-identical skirts, differing mainly in the front hemline, which is ruched into an inverted V on the "B" variant. Both variants have blouses attached- red for the A version and white for the B version shown above. They also come with stockings+heels for each version. I made a separates ensemble out of the A version by separating the skirt and blouse so I can easily mix-n-match both pieces with items from other mods. I think I got it via the Baidu/9DM download request page here on LL, but I can no longer find the link in that thread so here it is, converted to UUNP-HDT SE complete with my added separate blouse & skirt.

Gongzuorenyuan Outfits Plus Separates UUNP-HDT SE.7z

Also, I added Heels Sound to the shoes, so that mod is now a Master of the Gong plugin. It's probably the sexiest street-legal outfit I have. This video was made of the A variant with stockings and high-heeled boots from DX Gwelda Red Riding Hood:

If you don't mind a knit texture, you might want to check out RIP88's "Summer Wear" mod (Oldrim mod, easily converted to SE), which has several colors of a belted knit almost-knee-length dress (as in your image) but alas, they're not quite strapless. You could add a black or Navy variant in 10 minutes or less.

25237-1-1357703551.jpg

Hope this helps you find what you're looking for.

Anyone know a decent tattered vault suit outfit. I'm looking for one with the body more or less destroyed, but with some ragged bits of blue fabric around the arms and legs, and maybe the collar still intact.

Basically "ripped wide open with naughty bits displayed and accessible".

I'm aware of the one on Nexus. It's pretty much the opposite of what I'm looking for.

I don't suppose there's a mod for Kaine's outfit from Nier Replicant for CBBE somewhere for SE is there? I know there's one for Oldrim but I didn't have the best of luck converting it (Plus it's looking a little dated now anyway). I also know about the DLC outfit is available but I'm still looking for her default one.

I know hoping for a version that's 3ba too might be a bit much but if anyone knows where I might find a version that works well with special edition I'd appreciate it, especially if it's a port of one of the newer ones from automata or the remaster. (Her swords would be cool too but I'll take what I can get at this point lol)

nier-kaine.jpg

23 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I was wondering if anybody has converted the DEM Open Dress by Krista to CBBE 3BA or at least CBBE 3BBB?

The only one I could find by searching here was the UUNP version converted by elxdark in this post.

781788931_OpenDressPreview.jpg.b1a016943b66cef4e49f8e9a89cb394c.jpg

I converted @elxdark 's 7BO/UUNP AIO version to SSE and built it in BS, morphing it to my body shape. The upper parts of this dress are superbly done, but sadly, I can't fix the bone weights on the front flaps, so they wad up between my legs, glued solidly to my inner thighs (shut UP, @Grey Cloud ) and looking horribad as I walk. I tried removing and then repainting the Thigh weights, but alas, either I'm too ham-fisted to do it right or there's something wrong with the mesh. Also, for some reason I thought they were SMP physics-enabled, but they're not. I ended up uninstalling the mod.

The reason I'm posting this info in response to your query about another version (CBBE 3Bxx conversions) is that whatever you find will probably have the same issue in front. Just letting you know to be on the lookout for that problem.

20 hours ago, DocClox said:

Anyone know a decent tattered vault suit outfit. I'm looking for one with the body more or less destroyed, but with some ragged bits of blue fabric around the arms and legs, and maybe the collar still intact.

Basically "ripped wide open with naughty bits displayed and accessible".

I'm aware of the one on Nexus. It's pretty much the opposite of what I'm looking for.

You're talking about Fallout 4 right? This is the only one I can think of.

4 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I am looking for an alternative for FNIS Sexy Move. Is there perhaps a DAR version of sexy walk, run and sprint animations?

Just grab the animation files and throw them in a DAR folder and specify which characters should use the animations.
Just have a look at a random DAR mod, it's relatively simple.

Sup folks. I'm looking for those rieklings remplacers. Anyone have a link? 

I know there is a goblin mod here by Outlawer but those rieklings have others clothes and staffs. I guess they are from tullius channel but can't find a link. Anyone?

50181966986_af19d789a5_c.jpg

50181966941_31f948dca2_c.jpg

50182224662_ae6c295783_c.jpg