What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

7 hours ago, Younhee said:

Too sad I couldn't find sleeveless minidresses mod yet. T ^T

Does anyone know good, similar minidress mods like Vtaw March Dress from FO4, in Skyrim SE?

Or at least mods like below:

- No sleeve

- Open-back (+ Halterneck if possible)

- Mini One-piece

- V-Neck (or Off-Shoulder if possible)

References (from Vtaw's official images)

Reveal hidden contents

47ce5d92d9035ba7183c4078cb5e315556e4146a51ad6bbd41a468acbc923930.png.2bc80d6d92a1a05fd497ea57cb904630.png

1d80c9cb4ac7b2b8fbbf834cb9ac1955516bdd8d952b0d0b7736e57a4a6bbcb5.thumb.jpg.5a28002d48002911eb3d55edd74efc37.jpg

23f4aa43f272f4ab5aa6423b4ec3223f70060b5fe128960ad38c6d54e87111c7.thumb.jpg.9a92c78c83632e183be2465c16dff691.jpg

(The sleeve-wear is not what I'm saying)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7771 here this has that style of dresses hope this helps you.

11 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

Anybody know any good CBBE normal maps that are athletic with limited under-breast shadow?

In the optional files part of the normal CBBE page there should be a file called something like "normal map options". That might have what you're looking for.

Diamond Skin also has an athletic and muscular normal map but the under-breast shadow may be a bit too much.

On 5/4/2021 at 12:40 AM, Younhee said:

Too sad I couldn't find sleeveless minidresses mod yet. T ^T

Does anyone know good, similar minidress mods like Vtaw March Dress from FO4, in Skyrim SE?

Or at least mods like below:

- No sleeve

- Open-back (+ Halterneck if possible)

- Mini One-piece

- V-Neck (or Off-Shoulder if possible)

References (from Vtaw's official images)

Reveal hidden contents

NINI's Sexy Knit (Google it)

20210502204849_1.jpg

20210504091207_1.jpg

RefurbMadness's Sweater Dresses and Accessories (includes legwarmers and other goodies). SSE-CBBE port here.

20210504110426_1.jpg

20210504105436_1.jpg

:classic_biggrin:

9 hours ago, devildx said:

Wow, I've never noticed lazman has ported his work to SkyrimSE..

The skirt-line is a bit short, but it's fine! X)

Thank you! ^ 0^

3 hours ago, babylight41 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7771 here this has that style of dresses hope this helps you.

This is the most similar dress mod among those I've seen before! o Oo

I have to convert it to CBBE, though. XD

Thank you! ^0 ^

1 hour ago, Younhee said:

Wow, I've never noticed lazman has ported his work to SkyrimSE..

The skirt-line is a bit short, but it's fine! X)

Thank you! ^ 0^

This is the most similar dress mod among those I've seen before! o Oo

I have to convert it to CBBE, though. XD

Thank you! ^0 ^

You are welcome I am glad to be of some help to you!

so have what some may consider to be a dumb question as I have been away for awhile....what exactly is nemesis? Yes I get that it seems to be a new means of handling animations. However from what I have seen so far it is early in its development. Can I ask what its pros and cons are and why would you once it becomes more established use it over FNIS.

5 hours ago, Novatham said:

In the optional files part of the normal CBBE page there should be a file called something like "normal map options". That might have what you're looking for.

Diamond Skin also has an athletic and muscular normal map but the under-breast shadow may be a bit too much.

Yeah that's the one I'm currently using... it's as you say, the shadowing is to much for the itty-bitty titties. ?

Blowjobs.

Is there any Sexlab / FG really simple mod that at a spell cast / shout gets the Player/Character down on her knees to give an NPC a blowjob?

It's a specifically kneel before NPC and do it mod.

Ideally, click NPC, select dialogue "Let me treat you to a blowjob", and off we go.

I know I can call it via current SL dialogues, but the process is a bit clunky and the SL animation called goes through several positions and seems to last forever.  

If someone could walk me through the process, I'd be happy to try myself but I can't script to save my life.

(I'm aware of Better Blowjob mod that fiddle with mouth sizes...)

10 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

I am looking for a Succubus tail with a similar look to the one from the mod DX Succubus Armor, only with physics. I find the tail from the mod already beautiful but it is too static for me. And dragon tails and the like that I have already found do not appeal to me.

Reveal hidden contents

36642-1590913267-600603039.jpeg

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE - Page 12 - Downloads - SexLab Framework SE - LoversLab

Just copy the meshes in the correct position, mind that textures and xml will point at the folders in the archive

On 4/25/2021 at 5:58 PM, SkyrimBewbie said:

So, I'm positive that, at some point, I was using a version of TAWOBA that had light versions of each bikini armor type. Was this a fever dream or does this mod actually exist? If it does exist, can someone point me to it?

in the optional files is a plugin replacer

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547?tab=files

TAWoBA - Light Armor Patch

greets vorgash

I'm about to start a new playthrough, and I'm thinking that its about time for me to try installing a pregnancy mod. The trouble is I have no idea which of the pregnancy mods would be the best one for me. I'm hoping that one or more of the pregnancy mods is compatible with SLIF, since I also use Fill Her Up and don't really want to get rid of it.

From what I can find, the main options are Beeing Female, Fertility Mode, Hentai Pregnancy, and Soulgem Pregnancy.

I'm leaning away from Soulgem Pregnancy and Beeing Female. SP isn't listed as "stable" for SE yet, and it looks like Beeing Female has a whole bunch of issues (and hasn't been updated since the SE port). Between Hentai Pregnancy and Fertility Mode, I'm more interested in Fertility Mode... but I'm wondering what happens to the babies if you don't let them age up to children. I really don't want a pregnancy mod that's going to fill up the game with new NPCs, because I'm nervous about the impact that would have on save bloat.

I'm not really looking for specific information here... I'm just hoping that I can gather a few opinions about Hentai Pregnancy and Fertility Mode, so I can make a more informed choice! Or if there's a pregnancy mod that I missed, maybe someone could let me know! ❤️

Edit: This is probably relevant! I play my PC as a dickgirl. I'm more interested in being able to knock up NPCs than having my character knocked up. So ideally the mod I get would have the option of disabling player pregnancy!

13 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

having run most i would say fertility mode

and this has the options and flexibility you are looking for in its mcm applet

Can you confirm whether FM makes use of SLIF? While I was going through the support thread, I noticed that a bunch of people back around november 2020 were having issues with SLIF not registering the inflation from FM, but I can't see whether it's been fixed or not.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:42 PM, shar181 said:

I don't want to flood this thread with posts, but this request is a completely different topic than my last one.

Does anyone know of a mod that provides equippable public hair similar to the SoS Female Pubic Hairs mod, but which can be equipped at the same time as another schlong?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19621?tab=files

Has 2 downloads one for males, smurf average.

Myself, is edited the Vectorplus schlong and added the hair from there.